Strange events so far

If all drugs were legal, they would be regulated by the government to make sure they weren't cut with bleach etc, they would taxed and therefore boosting the economy, and would no doubt only be available from designated retailers who I would imaging would have very strong ID policies. So any backstreet dealers would probably get pwned by law enforcement, while the suppliers would be dealing with the government itself so no need for smuggling. The CIA already deals guns to other countries, so it's not even like they'll be funding terrorism any less than they already are. So legal drugs should decrease the chance for fatalities. I'd imagine that not showing up for work because of being on a massive drug bender would be just as bad as calling in because of getting drunk, both can get you fired, so it wouldn't be like everyone could take drugs in work That Ric Flair story is quite crazy! How was he the belt holder in all those different places? Did he have a PPA contract with WWE or something?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jorge_JBR;212048]The main problem with this country (amerika) that I can see is that the education system is all messed up. I mean, in Germany, for example, they can drink at a much younger age than us Americans. However, the young ones there usually are better when drinking than the older Americans here. Why do you think that is? The only think I can look at is education. In this country, all we do is say, "NO! Do that and I'll f***in' spank you!" What happens when you tell a kid not to do something? They do it. If you teach them all the positives and all the negatives and treat them like they're not retarded, they're more likely to listen. Just a thought.[/QUOTE] Ah, well over here the parents (not all, the small minority who care little about their kids as long as they aren’t getting arrested) are more like, “I couldn’t give a ****", which is why the kids do alcohol and smoking and get ****ed up on it, because it supposedly makes them look cool. My parents do let me drink on the occasion, because they know that me and my group of friends are more responsible and mature than the average 13/14 year old. But it's the kids whose parents don't even know where they are that do anything because they can, and if all drugs were legalized they'd most definitely be getting ****ed up on them every weekend. Schools do educate us about it, but thinking in terms of the description I just gave it’s not as if these kids would actually care about what a teacher is telling them.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;212092]That Ric Flair story is quite crazy! How was he the belt holder in all those different places? Did he have a PPA contract with WWE or something?[/QUOTE] Yep. I set him and alot of legends to ppa with WWE when I added the LOTR promotion. Of course, it kinda backfired when everyone decided to do to them like they're doing to WWE now, "you're not big enough for me, goodbye". I never really expected LOTR to last more than a year, and to my surprise they're still going strong 6 months into their second year.

Back to C-Verse news: SWF had a bit of a probelm as they pushed Enygma (a pretty crappy wrestler) down everyone's throat for the title. It failed and SWF lost a bit of face. So, fast forward to present time and who should take the title? Eric Eisen. Nope, no backroom politics in this fed :rolleyes:. Should be interesting to see if he makes a successful defense and against whom.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;212173]Lol, that's how it goes I guess. Out of curiosity what data set are you using? Since WWE crumbling was a big problem with direct imports of real world data from TEW2005[/QUOTE] My own converted data from 05. I think it's a mix of an old TZone and RaveX with alot of stuff thrown in by myself.

That would make sense. If you read through the BILLIONS of pages in the T-Zone discussion, without tweaking WWE don't have the star power now to get good enough ratings to remain on top. The only way to keep them above water is to have them set to International instead of Global and tweak some guys' overness

I set it so a character I made based on me was friends with a 1999 Tammy Sytch. All was going well as both were doing fine when one day.... "Kevin Query has failed a drug test" Without question Tammy Sytch influenced this. Well a week after I suspended him.... "Tammy Sytch has found religion" Go figure...:rolleyes:

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;213665]I set it so a character I made based on me was friends with a 1999 Tammy Sytch. All was going well as both were doing fine when one day.... "Kevin Query has failed a drug test" Without question Tammy Sytch influenced this. Well a week after I suspended him.... "Tammy Sytch has found religion" Go figure...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] I am both confused and intrigued.

Well.... Obviously we've all seen forum names on the internet section, but I havent heard of them being mentioned in the new wrestler section yet... So..... Pictures are better! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/Untitled1.jpg[/IMG] That Panix...!

In my game, Crusher Ichikara and Mito Miwa both are seriously injured.. What a pity. :/ Oh yeah, and funny situation in Japan: PGHW and BHOTWG are National, WLW, 5SSW, GCG and INSPIRE are Cult. Quite a competition were having there :P

I'm playing DOTT and by far there have been strange events like Superstar Billy Graham dieing of steroid abuse and stuff, but the strangest ever has to be Ken Patera found guilty in a second degree murder and sentenced for 15 years. If you go to his status in profile, it says "In Jail".

On my previous game (I'm currently editing my data so haven't got a current game). Tigers Mask (not Tiger mask) was sentenced to 15 years in jail for second degree murder. Sal Americana (K-Star Wrestling) just got signed to TNA and then released a week later - WTF?! 4 of my roster are dead (Scott Hall, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam & Sabu). And that was in the first 18 months of gameplay.

Archived