Spinal Tap references...

[QUOTE=shipshirt;192687]I still don't get it :( [/QUOTE] I think if you look at his initials you may get it. At least, that's what I keyed in on when I saw the name. More Evil Dead references please! Hell, maybe I'll just make a big monster wrestler and call him "Boom Stick" or something...

I've been using 'Living On A Prayer' as one of my promotion's big PPV's since back in the old EWR days, before I even noticed it was on the 'Writers Suggestions' list. It's funny to see other promotions randomly generated May PPV being the same as mine...

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;186001]You already have Livin' On A Prayer, Blaze of Glory, Wanted: Dead or Alive and Bad Medicine :P That's pretty much the sum total of Bon Jovi's good songs anyway.[/QUOTE] Actually, Livin' In Sin is also in TEW and 'Always' was a good song, bah!

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=James Casey;186015]Intentional, subconscious or complete coincidence, but I have a feeling that Ash Campbell is a reference to Bruce Campbell's character Ash in the Evil Dead films...[/QUOTE] Am I dumb? How come I cant find Ash Campbell...

The Frank Miller song "The Joker"... Some people call me the space cowboy Some call me the gangster of love Some people call me Maurice... Another Dutch soccer reference: Frank De Pain probably refers to Frank De Boer (as Ruud Van Anger refers to Ruud Van Nistelrooy).

Archived