Fave Wrestlers C-Verse and real world

I was just wondering and decided to make this thread to see you guys favourites in the wrestling worlds. for me in c-verse it would be chris caulfield in america but i always had a softspot for sensational dragon in bhotwg. in real world it from the second i started wathing was chris benoit, also when i watched tna for the first time i just loved a.j. styles. so what about you guys

C-Verse: Sensational Ogiwara (Honorable mention: Megumi Nakajima, Tamara McFly, Cherry Bomb, Otsune Tsumura, Kiko Sakakibara, Kit Hatoyama, Victoria Stone, Eri Sato, Sae Akutagawa, Suzanne Brazzle, Steve Flash, Sean McFly) Real world: Mariko Yoshida, Cheerleader Melissa, Ayako Hamada (Honorable mention: MsChif, LuFisto, Nikki Roxx, Fabi Apache, Princesa Sugey, Mercedes Martinez, Sara del Ray, Ivy, Melissa Stripes, Ric Flair, Takako Inoue, Kyoko Inoue, Manami Toyota, Toshiyo Yamada, Tsunami, Diana La Cazadora, Megumi Kudo)

No quality? Are you mad!? How can you not mark out when you see the great Khali and his oddly symmetrycal nipples loom over his opponents? How can you not mark out when you see Khali.... lightly tap his opponets on the top of their heads? Thats a hell of a finisher their folks. :cool:

C-verse: Anyone of the Stone family but mainly Duane, American Elemental/Elemental III and yeah Sensational Dragon is a freak. Real World: Always liked Triple H and The Undertakers presense is amazing, also have a bit of a soft spot for Randy Orton.

So many... [B]Cornellverse: [/B]Sean McFly, Angry Gilmore, Frankie Perez, Mighty Fine (Jett and Devine), Joey Minnesota, Hell Monkey, Samoan Machine, Dan Stone jr., J-Ro, Alicia Strong, Davis Wayne Newton... [B]Real World: [/B]Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho, Austin Aries, Chris Benoit, Delirious, Briscoes, Low-Ki, Nigel McGuinness, Paul London, CM Punk... Special honors go to Bret Hart, Owen Hart and Eddie Guerrero

[U]C-Verse:[/U] [B]Steve Flash[/B] Flash is a work horse and a killer worker for any growing promotion. His all around skill and incredible psychology make him a great veteran to put aganst any youngster. [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] I'm generally not for brawlers but Westybrook is the king of the Iron Man matches for US/Canadian promotions. In bigger promotions where Flash and Westybrook fall into the midcard of a roster they may a perfect Canadian face team. [B]American Elemental[/B] I'm a high flying guy by nature and in my first created fed in TEW 2004 American Elemental carried me to greatness with: [B]Black Eagle[/B] This guy is the total top rope package with enough room to improve even if he is already a main eventer in your small fed. [B]Other Favorites:[/B] Hell Monkey, Dog Fyte, Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Awesome Thunder, Buddy Garner, Mohamed El Yaaggoudi and the Entire Samoan Famliy (especially Samoan Machine) [B][U]Real World[/U][/B] [B]Samoa Joe[/B] Not for his work in TNA although I've been impressed by that too, but I've seen the last to shows ROH did in New York and his matches were great especially against Morashiba (or whatever I can never remember his name) [B]The afore mentioned Morashiba[/B] This guy and like 4 inches on Joe and quite a few pounds he was a giant for a japanese guy and he got got up on the top rope and pulled off a perfect missile drop kick. He als cartwheeled around the ring and did the weird foward roll into a heel kick while Joe was sitting on the mat for that I say this guy is mad impressive. [B]The Hardy Boyz[/B] Although Jeff is my favorite, when I started watching wrestling again after years of not it was weird cause my hair color was the same as his at the time plus all the dangerous stuff he became my instant hero. Matt I just have a lot of respect for he's great in the ring and his an incredible work ethic and a real rapport with the fans. [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] Proof that you don't need to be huge to make it big. [B]The Rock[/B] I always thought his wrestling left soemthing to be desired but the fact of the matter is he charisma that just oozed from his pores and he could get a crowd on their feet even as a heel which matter for a lot. [B]Rectent other wrestlers:[/B] The Briscoes, CM Punk, Lashely (I know a lot of people don't like him but I do and I generally don't like monster big guys), Mick Foley and The Dudley Boys (All of them as Big Dick Dudley was a friend of mine who was a bouncer at a club I used to work at in NYC) [B]Old School Wrestlers:[/B] Junk Yard Dog, Tito Santana, Jimmy Snuka and my all time favorite Ricky "he Dragon" Steamboat.

C-Verse: PRIDE Koiso, Stretch the Chicken Boy, Extrajanero Loco, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Acid, Frankie Perez, Mayan Idol, the Chaos Demons, Pirrato. Real World: Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Charlie Haas, Edge, Mike Quackenbush, Chris Hero, Larry Sweeney, UltraMantis Black, Player Uno, 2.0, Shane Storm, Lance Steel, Los Ice Creams.

CVERSE: Bruce The Giant, Gargantuan, Stink, Grunt, Marat Khoklov, Rich Money, Liberty, Sam Strong, Rip Chord, Lords of War, Demons of Rage, Mick Muscles, Black Hat Bailey, Jim Force, Land Mass, Little Bill LeBowski, Sessue Kawate, ___ Shiga (dude who resembles Hiroshi Hase), Chaos Demons, Remmy Skye, Spike, Clinton Washington. Real Life: Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Andre the Giant, Mr. Perfect, Big Show, Fit Finlay, Dino Bravo, Bruno Sammartino, David Sammartino, Little Guido, One Man Gang, Big Boss Man, Ted DiBiase, Sting, Sgt Slaughter, The Nasty Boys, Demolition, Great Muta, Fake NWO Sting, Milano Collection AT, Bob Sapp, Masa Chono, Antonio Inoki

CornellVerse: [b]Eisaku Kunomasu[/b] - When I imagine him I think of someone as brutal and stiff in the ring as Tajiri was in ECW, but far beyond Tajiri's skill in both striking and mat wrestling. It certainly isn't easy for a worker from Japan to crack to US market, but when it's a guy like Kunomasu you have absolutely no doubt in your mind that it would've gone that way in real life too. [b]Emerald Angel[/b] - Forget Sensational Dragon and Marihito Masuko, THIS is the new Elemental. Honestly, I don't know if any real life high flyer merits Emerald Angel's stats - one might argue that Takuya Sugi could compare, but I've never seen one of his full matches and hear he's quite the spot monkey when it comes down to it. [b]Troy Tornado[/b] - Seriously, if he isn't TCW's heavyweight champion come TEW 2008-2009 then the company has just dropped the ball on a person who could be thehe all-round best wrestler in the world if given time to develop further. He reminds me of Chris Jericho after his Undisputed Title run, or Christian before departing the E, in that everyone knows they could be legit main eventers but are never booked like it. [b]Samoan Machine[/b] - The CornellVerse has plenty of guys that fit my favorite style exactly - brutally stiff strikers who use dangerous head drop moves that are probably illegal in some countries. Machine (and, to a lesser extent, Hell Monkey) is the quintessential bad ass and is one of the most legitimately tough guys in the sport. [b]Angry Gilmore[/b] - See Troy Tornado. Another guy who, to be fair, is probably a better worker than 99% of North American wrestlers in the real world. I would even equate him to a young, slightly more well-rounded (and well-travelled) Steve Austin, in that his charisma and ring presence could really make him a huge star. Unfortunately he never seems to get to that level in the games I've played :( [b]Real Life[/b] [b]Rob Van Dam[/b] - Need I say more? When you were a teenager in Philly during ECW's peak, you were down with RVD 4:20 whether you knew it or not. I could include all the other lesser ECW guys I adored like Mikey Whipwreck, Big Stevie Cool, Nova, etc. But I think just mentioning RVD and ECW gets across everything that needs to be said. [b]Edge[/b] - When I saw him in the stands when he first debuted in the late 90s, I honestly knew he would be a world champion someday. He's the penultimate example of someone who has the 'superstar look' and 'it factor' that so many people are missing. And really, the quality of WWE's main eventers has declined recently. I'd argue he's their brightest hope for the future, as I doubt many people see Shawn Michaels and Triple H main eventing 5 years from now. ... and from the past? [b]Arn Anderson[/b] - He didn't look like a bodybuilder per se, and he wasn't the technical genius Flair was, but I always had a soft spot in my heart for The Enforcer. There are so few guys out there like him these days - guys who look like they'd be tough in a fight, ARE tough in a fight, and, most importantly, can cut a promo without spewing off a million stupid catchphrases. Arn's microphone work was so underrated it disturbed me, as he was one of the few people who seemed to understand getting your point across while still managing to put your opponent over. Watch his promos again, and his poise on the mic is absolutely incredible; he NEVER stumbles over his words, never hesitates, never messes up his delivery [i]once[/i]. I see more emotion and sincerity in Arn's promos than I ever could in a guy like Hogan's or Rock's. [b]Jesse Ventura[/b] - In my opinion the greatest color commentator in the history of the sport. The way I look at it, he managed to make Vince McMahon's announcing [b]watchable[/b] during his whole time in the WWF, which (after watching a circa '96 episode of RAW yesterday) is saying a whole hell of a lot.

[B]Favorite C-Verse Wrestlers:[/B] Sammy Bach, Teddy Powell, Shooter Sean Deeley, Hell Monkey, Frankie Perez, C.H. Threepwood, Flemmy Lemming, Adam Matravers, Flash Savage, and Mainstream Hernandez. Gotta love McFly and The Stones also. NOTBPW rocks. [B]Real World:[/B] Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Samoa Joe, Low-Ki. :cool:

All my fav's are from the bargin bins: ($150 or less PPA) Thomas Morgan Ginko Kuroda Tempest Appleby Kashmir Singh - I don't care who you are or what fed you run. Buy him. Now. No questions, and yes you CAN afford him. Rafael Ruiz - Great trainer, and cheap if you're not in mexico. Real World: I was a Team Xtreme fan through and through, so in order, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita. Glad I stopped watching before the whole "Lita/Kane abortion" storyline....

C-verse: Angry Gilmore, Emma Chase (for a manager), Freddie Datsun, Human Arsenal, Mean Jean Cattley, Ultimate Phoenix, Gino Montero, Champagne Lover, Greg Gauge, Steven Parker, Sean McFly, Joey Minnesota, Darryl Devine, Tommy Cornell Real World: (current) Colt Cabana, Claudio Castignoli, El Generico, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Shawn Michaels, Edge (past) Ted Dibiase, Steamboat, Terry Funk, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Roddy Piper, The Midnights, The Rock n Roll Xpress, Gino Hernandez, Tully Blanchard

Archived