HI! Peeps, A few months ago I went to the opening match in the RAW Survivor series tour(untelivised). One match that intrigued me was the match Santino Marella set for the Intercontinental Championship. He said during the match, against Kofi Kingston, he would debut his new finisher, the Maserati Clutch. He made some hand signals which he would do when he was about to do it. I was genuinely excited about possibly being one of the first ever people to see this finisher. But in true Marella fashion, as he went for it, Kofi Kingston kicked him away, and went for a trouble in paradise, which he missed, and Santino rolled up for the pin. Long story short, if you had a VERY gimmicky character, and had to give them a finisher, what would it be?? The character can be made up, considering that I can't think of to many gimmick wrestlers of the top of my head but I got one. Boogeyman: What's Under The Bed???

[quote=derek_b;535898]Dermot O'Logical... the Health Spa Weekend Voucher. Could either be a real voucher to bribe people out of a match, or a move that is so devastating that people need to go to a spa just to recover from it. :)[/quote] Derek, we all know your love affair with Dermot. That's the role you're destined for in C-Verse Lesser Lights Mafia.

Yeh, time for some devine intervention. I don't know how a thread based on gimmicky names for finishers turned into a slurpy romance, but it had better stop. Dermot O'Logical may be a superhunk, and sooner or later someone will bring up some women wrestler and someone will develop a crush on Mammoth bla bla bla. Finishers people

[quote=The Masked Orange;535913]Aaaaargh[/quote] Oh relax Orange, it just fleshes out how involved in the C-Verse we are. And everyone knows the ultimate gimmicky finisher is the tag maneuver of Inky The Squid Boy and Leper Messiah (collectively known as Weird and Gilly). It's just Leper Messiah literally throwing Inky at the opponent, known as the Flying Squid From Mars. :D /Bowie References

[QUOTE=Midnightnick;535915]Oh relax Orange, it just fleshes out how involved in the C-Verse we are. And everyone knows the ultimate gimmicky finisher is the tag maneuver of Inky The Squid Boy and Leper Messiah (collectively known as Weird and Gilly). It's just Leper Messiah literally throwing Inky at the opponent, known as the Flying Squid From Mars. :D /Bowie References[/QUOTE] YAY!!! And in all fairness I'm researching a diary, and I need ideas!! After three more people have had good ideas continue to tell Derek about your raging crush on Jack Bruce. And how you friends always say you need to find a real man, and that Runaway Train is available...

[quote=Midnightnick;535915]Oh relax Orange, it just fleshes out how involved in the C-Verse we are. And everyone knows the ultimate gimmicky finisher is the tag maneuver of Inky The Squid Boy and Leper Messiah (collectively known as Weird and Gilly). It's just Leper Messiah literally throwing Inky at the opponent, known as the Flying Squid From Mars. :D /Bowie References[/quote] NICE! :D I've always thought it would be fun to unmask Emerald Angel, rename him Hidetoshi Ishibashi (his real name) and have him team with his brother... just so I could name their finisher the [b]Ishibashi Bishibashi[/b]. I promise I never done this in TEW04... every time I played... honest...

[quote=The Masked Orange;535919]YAY!!! And in all fairness I'm researching a diary, and I need ideas!! After three more people have had good ideas continue to tell Derek about your raging crush on Jack Bruce. And how you friends always say you need to find a real man, and that Runaway Train is available...[/quote] I am an unabashed fan of Jack Bruce. I'm more of a Jefferson Stardust guy though. :cool:

[QUOTE=derek_b;535920]NICE! :D I've always thought it would be fun to unmask Emerald Angel, rename him Hidetoshi Ishibashi (his real name) and have him team with his brother... just so I could name their finisher the [b]Ishibashi Bishibashi[/b]. I promise I never done this in TEW04... every time I played... honest...[/QUOTE] That's genius, incredibly silly genius [IMG]http://www.ummah.com/forum/images/smilies/lachen70.gif[/IMG]

I'll just list workers and make up move names as I go along... :p Plague - Bu-bomb-ic Steve Flash - The Technically-Brilliant-But-Not-Very-Entertaining-To-Watch Driver Dusty Bin - Absolute Garbage Acid - The Litmus Lunge Gargantuan - You Dead Now Jim Force - The Body Slam of Unnecessary Flamboyance

Archived