Best wrestler to never win a title

GatorBait19

Okay here is what I mean by this

Certain wrestlers like Ted Dibiase haven't won the big titles or even certain titles, like Lawler never winning a title in WWE (that I know of)

So which wrestlers do you remember not winning a title you think they deserved

Mine in Ted never winning the World Title in WWE

And same with Mr. Perfect

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how could you forget kane's great title run after he beat stone cold in a first blood match ;)

Plus he held the ECW title that is technically a World Title since you can challenge for it by winning Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank.

Mr. Perfect is definitely high on the list as well as Jake Roberts.

My comment was actully ment to be sarcastic, i guess that did not come off lol

We got that, but he still technically won the title and the point of this topic is to name someone you think should have won the belt that never did, so he is technically disqualified. :)

People may critisise but in WWE, Christian. He's got all the requirements that we believe he has to be champ, but he's never had that one shot.

Outside of that, Razor Ramon, fair enough Scott Hall's attitude etc didn't grant him the deservance (word?) of the world title, but Ramon the character definately did enough to qualify for a run

Curt Hennig was the AWA World Champion when that still meant something, so I don't think he should count.

Roddy Piper is tops on the list imo, because he is clearly the most "legendary" wrestler to never get the title, but Ted DiBiase is right behind him. (that all depends on how you view Andre's title run)

Curt Hennig was the AWA World Champion when that still meant something, so I don't think he should count.

Roddy Piper is tops on the list imo, because he is clearly the most "legendary" wrestler to never get the title, but Ted DiBiase is right behind him. (that all depends on how you view Andre's title run)

True about Curt, but I meant more like they didn't win it in a certain company when they should have, i.e Austin with the World Title in ECW or WCW. Yes Austin wasn't in ECW long enough to become a true contender, and he was still somewhat new in WCW. but that's what I meant.

Because in that case we could take out piper would be out because he won the NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title in NWA/WCW which was a major title from what I remember

True about Curt, but I meant more like they didn't win it in a certain company when they should have, i.e Austin with the World Title in ECW or WCW. Yes Austin wasn't in ECW long enough to become a true contender, and he was still somewhat new in WCW. but that's what I meant.

Because in that case we could take out piper would be out because he won the NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title in NWA/WCW which was a major title from what I remember

Not a recognized world title that I can remember though. The only three (in the US) were the NWA, WWF, and AWA. The other titles were local main event belts.

Archived