When are we talking about here? Big difference between RDJ leaving back in 2004-2005, when it might have meant Jack Bruce stays in TCW versus now.

I'm sorry thats what I ment If Jack Bruce stayed and RDJ went to SWF how do you think things would have ended up?

I'm not sure that it would change all that much. Bruce and RDJ would basically have their current roles reversed. Bruce would make a great natural rival to Cornell, and almost certainly would have been TCW World Champion. Would RDJ be in the same position as Bruce is in the SWF? Uh, that I'm not so sure about. A major star, but I don't know that he would have taken the SWF World title.

What if...

Elijah Harris became a big superstar?

Oh, wait, THAT'S what's happening in my game right now! Fine, had to brag somewhere about getting him to a D- in America from an F+ in just four months, not to mention he's only a year past his prime.

Now that I'm done flaunting my ego...

What if Cornell never took over HGC? Would somebody else (who likely would leave it much as it is)? How much longer could HGC then have continued to try and compete with SWF?

What if...

Elijah Harris became a big superstar?

Oh, wait, THAT'S what's happening in my game right now! Fine, had to brag somewhere about getting him to a D- in America from an F+ in just four months, not to mention he's only a year past his prime.

Now that I'm done flaunting my ego...

What if Cornell never took over HGC? Would somebody else (who likely would leave it much as it is)? How much longer could HGC then have continued to try and compete with SWF?

I must admit, I am interested in not only what would happen if Harris became a star, but also how...

As for HGC, that's an interesting one. I have never even looked at TEW 2004 (can't get it to work on my laptop, sadly), so I don't know "how far" TCW has come. But they don't seem to have closed a lot of ground since 2005. Would they really have been worse off? I could see them being in much the same situation.

Other than Tommy Cornell not buying HGC/TCW,

what if he had never left SWF?

He would have taken over Sam Keith's role as the primary heel by the early part of this decade, possibly leading to Keith leaving a bit earlier...? Massively talented and a fantastic natural heel, so I think Cornell would have been main eventing in the SWF before long and would have a couple world title reigns to his name by this point.

What if USPW was a very much performance based fed instead of very much entertainment. As it stands with the "big us 3" now SWF = Overness TCW = 50/50 and then USPW again Overness but without cult/risque. Seeing as Strong wrestled in Japan as well maybe he could have partly brought in that style.

What if USPW was a very much performance based fed instead of very much entertainment. As it stands with the "big us 3" now SWF = Overness TCW = 50/50 and then USPW again Overness but without cult/risque. Seeing as Strong wrestled in Japan as well maybe he could have partly brought in that style.

Why would Sam Strong dance with anything but what brought him the most success and built the biggest company in global wrestling?

What if Sean McFly married a daughter of Richard Eisen instead of Victoria Stone? Especially from the Canadian POV.

The biggest difference I'd expect to see, is that without McFly in NOTBPW, Duane Stone would have comfortably sat as the #3 face in the company, which may have opened the door to him winning the Canadian Championship, which he so richly deserved.

The other possibilities out there, largely revolve around the now available Victoria Stone. Much like the Hart daughters, I see Victoria as someone who would still have ended up with a wrestler. Who would it have been, and how far would they have been pushed in NOTBPW. If it was someone particularily untalented, would she have lost the book? Would anyone in the family get upset, and leave?

Drama!

What if Tommy Cornell never left Britain in the first place? Never went to America, never became a huge star? Would one gifted young kid with enormous potential be able to make British wrestling great again?

Or, a twist on the above which I'm seriously considering diary-ising myself (so hands off :p), what if, post bust-up with Eisen over the Nemesis Incident in '97, Tommy took his ball and went home to England to open his own promotion where he could do whatever he wanted...

What if Tommy Cornell never left Britain in the first place? Never went to America, never became a huge star? Would one gifted young kid with enormous potential be able to make British wrestling great again?

Or, a twist on the above which I'm seriously considering diary-ising myself (so hands off :p), what if, post bust-up with Eisen over the Nemesis Incident in '97, Tommy took his ball and went home to England to open his own promotion where he could do whatever he wanted...

That would be interesting, at least for the UK scene that nobody outside of Europe cares about :p

Seriously though. 21CW got a huge boost because "celebrity" Jeff Nova took over. What if RoF picked up Tommy Cornell?

As for HGC, it would probably still be HGC because Tommy Cornell wouldn't have renamed it to Tommy Cornell Wrestling :D

Archived