WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho last week faced John Cena in the main event on RAW, and things don't get any easier just 13 days before Wrestlemana as 'Y2J' takes on 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton this Monday night.

As things heat up between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels ahead of their clash at Wrestlemania XXV, the pair will find themselves having to work together this Monday night as they take on the new World Tag Team Champions - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. Can 'The Deadman' and 'HBK' work together or will things reach breaking point between the pair?

JBL has taken every opportunity over recent weeks to tarnish the names of many of the WWE's hall of fame members. And he could be set to pay for his comments this week as he takes on 'Hot Rod' Rowdy Roddy Piper. Can Piper make JBL eat his words or can JBL back up his big mouth?

Other matches set to take place this week on RAW are a #1 contenders match to determine who will face Rhodes and DiBiase for the World Tag Team Championships at Wrestlemania XXV as Cryme Tyme take on former champs The 'Miz' and John Morrison, whilst in more tag team action, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston team up to take on Santino Marella and Dolph Ziggler.

For all this and more on the road towards Wrestlemania XXV, don't miss RAW, Monday on USA!

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels vs Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

JBL vs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match - The 'Miz' & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme

Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston vs Santino Marella & Dolph Ziggler

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match - The 'Miz' & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme

World Tag Team Championships #1 Match - The 'Miz' & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme

The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels vs Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase - See, this to me is the ole smootcheroo moment where there's miscommunication, dissatisfaction and a big old Tombstone Piledriver, and for that I see a somewhat cheap roll up win for Legacy

JBL vs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper - you go the big ole upset here to upset JBL a bit more

World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match - The 'Miz' & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme - I just like John Morrison a whole heap more

Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston vs Santino Marella & Dolph Ziggler - Santino Marella usually means 'my teams gonna job tonight', very nice, how much, high five

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton DRAW

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/jrsbbq.jpg

JR's Blog.

Welcome everybody, JR here again to give you my thoughts on the current happenings in the WWE Universe, sponsored by the one and only J.R.'s Family Bar-B-Q.

• What a past couple of months it has been as we find ourselves firmly on the ever unpredictable road towards Wrestlemania XXV. Undoubtedly, in my mind, Randy Orton is heading in to the 25th anniversary of our greatest spectacle with more momentum than anyone in history. The 'Legend Killer' has shown that he will do whatever he deems necessary to get to the top, making his point graphically this past Monday night on RAW with a vile punt to the skull of Stephanie McMahon, adding her to the list of McMahon's felled by the Vipers cold, hard boot.

• Yes, Wrestlemania is certainly shaping up to be the greatest pay-per-view event in sports entertainment history, with the aforementioned Randy Orton being just one of two contenders to Chris Jericho's World Heavyweight Championship, with John Cena the other man involved in what should be an unforgettable match.

• Keeping with Legacy. As if they weren't bad enough, Randy Orton ushered in a new recruit this week, as David Smith, son of the late, great Davey Boy Smith, joined the group having beaten CM Punk earlier in the night to win the Intercontinental Title. Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase later went on to win the World Tag Team Titles meaning that come the end of Wrestlemania on April 5th, Legacy could hold all the titles they possibly can on RAW.

• Congratulations are in order to Mr Kennedy, who made a sensational return from injury this week on ECW, winning a ten man battle royal to take the final spot in the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania XXV. Kennedy was the first ever winner of Money In The Bank, and will no doubt be hoping to become the first man to win the match twice, although CM Punk will be looking to do the same, whilst Kane and The Big Show could well prove to be giant obstacles in their quest.

• I had the pleasure of announcing a landmark event this past Friday as Smackdown celebrated its 500th show, and what an amazing night it was. Triple H retained his WWE Title against The Big Show inside a Steel Cage to keep his place in the main event at Wrestlemania XXV against Edge, who was mostly responsible for the outcome of the match, the 'Rated R Superstar' costing Big Show the match with a cage door to the face.

• I can not wait for this Monday night, where JBL will take on good ol 'Hot Rod' 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. JBL has done nothing but whine about who does and does not deserve to be in the WWE Hall Of Fame and I am looking forward to the possibility of him being forced to shut up by a true great.

• Finlay has earned his place at Wrestlemania, having won the number one contenders tournament on ECW this past Tuesday. Jack Swagger may have got the last laugh that night with a cheap title shot to the face of the Irishman, but you have to wonder if his actions are those of a man concerned.

• Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker are two men who I'm sure have the greatest respect for each other, but things between the two are starting to get interesting, and with the two teaming up this Monday night on RAW to take on new tag champs Rhodes and DiBiase, one has to think whether the pair can read from the same page or if things will finally boil over as their match at Wrestlemania XXV grows ever nearer.

• Two men who certainly haven't held back heading towards the pinnacle of our great sport, are the Hardy's - Jeff and Matt. The once close brothers have become great enemies ever since Matt shockingly turned on his brother at the Royal Rumble, before later revealing that the several accidents that befell his younger sibling were all his own work. Jeff has finally accepted that he must face his brother at Wrestlemania XXV, and he will do so in an Extreme Rules Match, that I have to admit I am very much looking forward to seeing.

That's it from me for now, I hope you are all looking forward to Wrestlemania XXV as much as I am. Take care and God bless!

trhrhrhhhrrhrhhrhh

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 23rd March 2009

Hofheinz Pavillion, Houston, TX

Attendance: 7,826

'LAST WEEK'

Chris Jericho vs John Cena

.......Both men again fight for control until rolls up Cena, but rolls it right through and looks to lock in the Walls. Cena uses his legs to push Jericho away but as Cena gets up Jericho runs at Cena looking for a Codebreaker. Cena pushes Jericho away and the champ lands on his back, Cena rolls him over and again looks for the STFU. He gets it locked in but Jericho manages to get to the ropes after just a few seconds. Both men get up and Jericho swings a punch at Cena who ducks and hits a Spinning Sideslam, does a 'You can't see me' taunt and bounces off the ropes before hitting a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Jericho gets up and Cena lifts him onto his shoulders but Jericho slides out and as Cena turns around, Jericho trips him and again looks to lock in the Walls Of Jericho. He locks it inbut after a few seconds he breaks the hold as he sees Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr sprinting to the ring. They both slide into the ring and Jericho stomps at Rhodes before DiBiase takes him down and the referee is forced to call for the bell as Rhodes stomps Cena a few times before going over to the corner where DiBiase is stomping on Jericho....

With Rhodes and DiBiase assaulting Jericho in the corner, Cena, perhaps surprisingly, comes to his aid and puts a hand on Rhodes shoulder to spin him around before nailing him with a right hand. DiBiase is quick to react and it quickly turns into a 2 on 1 assault on Cena now. They knock Cena down in the opposite corner and Rhodes starts to stomp the life out of him as DiBiase does the same to Jericho in the other corner. Suddenly, David Smith comes running to the ring with his Intercontinental Title in his hands and Rhodes and DiBiase back off. Cena and Jericho start to get up and walk towards Smith, standing either side of him as the Legacy members have suddenly become the outnumbered ones. Smith stands with his belt held in a way that suggests he'll smash it into the faces of Rhodes or DiBiase should they wish to rush at him. Randy Orton comes out from the back and slowly walks to the ring, catching the attention of Smith, Cena and Jericho. He enters the ring and sides with his cohorts, staring at Smith with a sinister smile as the Intercontinental Champion continues to wield his newly gained belt in a threatening manner. The situation seems to be at a stalemate until Smith suddenly turns and whacks Jericho full in the face with the Intercontinental Title. Cena is slow to react, not sure what's going on, but as he moves towards Smith, he is quickly set upon by Rhodes and DiBiase as Orton just watches with pleasure. The pair beat Cena down until he can't fight back, and lift him up to his feet before calling Smith over. Smith drops his belt and walks over to Cena with a smile, slapping him hard in the face as Rhodes and DiBiase hold an arm each. Smith then lifts Cena up and hits him with a huge Running Powerslam, standing over Cena with a stare as Orton walks towards him. The pair smile at each other and Orton holds out a hand which Smith happily shakes before they share a brief hug, that hints at this not being a spur of the moment thing........

I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!!

The crowd cheer as Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring with a microphone. She is clearly very angry at what has happened as she enters the ring staring at Orton fiercely. Orton is handed a microphone by Rhodes, having told him to get one as Stephanie approaches the ring, as Smith and DiBiase eject Cena and Jericho to the outside....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy, I've had enough, I'm sick of you and Legacy acting like you control RAW, interfering in matches whenever you want and disobeying my orders... I told you not to interfere in this match Randy or you would be removed from the title match at Wrestlemania....

Randy Orton: And I didn't...... You told 'me' not to interfere in this match, Stephanie, not Cody, not Ted, me....

Stephanie McMahon: You think you're so smart don't you Randy, doing whatever you please and always having an excuse, well not anymore, I've had enough. Over the next two weeks when you face John Cena and Chris Jericho, if any of these 3 interfere in those matches, you are out of Wrestlemania Randy, period....

Randy Orton: I am smart, Stephanie, it was smart when I kicked your father in the skull and put him in hospital, it was smart when I did the same to your brother Shane, and I will show how smart I am when I walk out of Wrestlemania as the World Heavyweight Champion....

Stephanie McMahon: You son of a bitch...

Stephanie launches herself at Randy and slaps him before she is restrained by Orton's stable-mates. Orton smiles ryely and rubs his cheek as Stephanie fights in vain to break free.....

Randy Orton: Did that feel good, Stephanie? I bet you get that fire from your mother, speaking of which, I don't believe I've properly introduces myself to her...

Orton looks down, kicking the tip of his boot into the canvas. Stephanie suddenly spits in Orton's face and he immediately becomes enraged and slaps Stephanie hard across the face. Rhodes, DiBiase and Smith quickly loosen their grip on her and she falls to the mat pressing her hand against her cheek. Orton backs into the corner, staring at Stephanie with an intensity never before seen as he stubs his boot at the canvas.....

Michael Cole: Oh my god, Randy, you can't do this....

King: Please Randy, no....

But Orton is already running across the ring and he punts Stephanie right in the skull and she looks to be knocked clean out, but Orton doesn't react as he did when he kicked Vince in the skull, instead just staring down at Stephanie with a sick, twisted smile and a soulless gleam in his eye....

EMT's and referees rush from backstage to tend to Stephanie as Orton stays still, continuing to stare down at the destruction he has caused. Cole and King are silent as we hear only the voices of the medical staff as RAW fades out on the image of a smiling Randy Orton staring down at the unconscious Stephanie McMahon......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

The show starts with the usual explosion of pyros around the stage before we join a sombre looking Michael Cole and 'King' at the announce table....

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, I'm Michael Cole, here as always with Jerry 'The King' Lawler, and King, we just saw the heinous and unforgivable attack by Randy Orton on the RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon....

King: I'm in still in shock, Michael, Randy Orton must feel like he's unstoppable right now, previous to last week he had already punted both Vince and Shane McMahon - Stephanie's father and brother - in their skulls, putting them in hospital and then last week he did the same to Stephanie. To do it to Vince and Shane is bad enough but to do that to a woman, to a mother, is just reprehensible....

Michael Cole: And Randy Orton of course will be in action in tonights main event as he takes on one of his Wrestlemania opponents, the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, and there is certainly no love lost between these two...

King: Not at all, both Orton and Jericho will be looking for a big win going into Wrestlemania......

I HEAR VOICES!!!!!

Randy Orton comes walking out slowly from the back, shortly followed by Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes & David Smith, and the group make their way to the ring where Randy Orton is handed a microphone collected from ringside by Smith.....

Randy Orton: Cowardly.... disgraceful.... vile.... just some of the words people have used to describe my actions last week on RAW........ but the point everyone seems to be missing is that Stephanie McMahon deserved what happened to her last week. or the past few months Stephanie McMahon has done absolutely everything in her power to make my life difficult and hinder my chances at fulfilling my destiny of becoming World Heavyweight Champion. I've been patient, god knows I have done all I could have to restrain myself from reacting but last week Stephanie finally pushed me too far, and I was left with no other option but to retaliate. I never wanted it to come to this, but do I regret my actions last week on RAW?....... no! no I don't, I could not afford to let Stephanie McMahon push me around any longer and what happened to Stephanie last week was not my doing, she did it to herself....... Stephanie pushed me too far, just like Vince and just like Shane, and just like Vince and Shane, she got exactly what was coming to her..... Time and time again the McMahon family tried to push me around and now I have put the entire McMahon family out of action and I can fully concentrate on getting what's coming to me..... the World Heavyweight Championship.........

I HEAR VOICES!!!!!!

Orton stands in the ring staring out at the crowd as the rest of Legacy stand beside their leader........

Graphics pop up on the screen as Cole and King start to talk.....

Michael Cole: Randy Orton in action later on against World Champion Chris Jericho, and also tonight, take a look at this, the loudmouthed bully JBL taking on the legend that is Roddy Piper....

King: Piper is a good friend of mine and I hope he can shut JBL up for once here tonight...

Michael Cole: And also tonight, two of Orton's henchmen, Rhodes and DiBiase will take on the team of Shawn Michaels and, get this King, The Undertaker....

King: Michaels and The Undertaker are opponents at Wrestlemania, but tonight they're going to have to work as a team against the World Tag Team Champions....

RAW fades to commercials.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SantinoMarellaDEC08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_DolphZiggler.jpg

An interesting match here given the contrasting styles of the two pairings. Ziggler has been giving Mysterio a headache recently, attacking him last week on RAW after his victory over Santino, and looks to continue the disrespect as he slaps Mysterio across the face at the start of the match. Mysterio takes none too kindly to this and sets about Ziggler with a series of kicks to the legs and thighs as the match gets underway at a high tempo. Mysterio and Kingston's speed and agility is too much for their opponents to handle off the bat, but Ziggler soon turns the match in his and Santino's favour as he rakes the eyes of Kingston with help from a Santino distraction to the referee. Santino and Dolph use frequent tags as they control Kofi but Santino's confidence soon brings about a mistake that sees Kofi knock him down with an Enzuigiri, and then make the important tag to Rey. Santino just gets the tag himself but Mysterio takes down Ziggler with a Tilt-a-whirl headscissors before setting about him with some vicious kicks before ducking a clothesline and dropkicking Ziggler in the back so he falls across the ropes. Mysterio quickly springs off the ropes and nails Ziggler with a 619 before hitting a Springboard FrogSplash from the middle of the top rope to score the win!

Winners: Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston

Pinfall

6:43

Mysterio and Kingston celebrate their win in the ring before we head backstage.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head to the parking lot where a long black limo pulls up and the back door opens. The crowd erupt as Ric Flair steps out. He holds the door open as another set of legs appear and out steps Roddy Piper to another cheer from the crowd. Todd Grisham comes running into shot....

Todd Grisham: Ric... Ric, sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if I could get a few words as to why you're here tonight.....

Ric Flair: I am here to support my good friend Roddy Piper in his match against that obnoxious loudmouth JBL.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flair puts his arm around Piper and the pair walk off as Todd looks on smiling. RAW fades to commercials....

We return to RAW and join Todd Grisham backstage......

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, JBL. JBL I was just wondering your thoughts on your match against Roddy Piper tonight....

JBL: My thoughts are what exactly is Ric Flair doing here tonight. I mean who the hell does he think he is, this has got nothing to do with him, he just can't stay out of the limelight and he's using Piper to get back in on the action, well I tell you what, Todd.....

JBL is stopped in his tracks by the arrival of The 'Nature Boy' himself, who faces up to JBL.....

JBL: You make me sick, Flair, what has my match with Piper got to do with you, huh? Nothing, you just can't sit at home and watch younger, more talented people doing what you used to be good at 20 years ago, so I tell you what, I may have been robbed of my chance to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania but how about I face another legend instead, huh Ric, how about it, Wrestlemania 25, JBL versus The 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair?.....

Ric Flair: I won't face you at Wrestlemania, JBL, I retired last year and it's going to stay that way, I have far too much respect for Shawn Michaels and far too much respect for the fans to fight in another match......

JBL: I knew you would be too scared to face me Flair.....

Ric Flair: Oh I'm not scared, if I wanted to I would knock you down right now like the punk you are, but like I said, I have too much respect for Shawn and for the fans, but you know what, JBL, I have been speaking to another legend this week and funnily enough we got to talking about you and your attitude and he would just love to face you in a match at Wrestlemania....

JBL: Oh yeah? who's that Ric? which old timer wants to come and try to beat me down with the zimmer frame huh?.....

Ric Flair: You'll just have to wait and see......

Flair says this with a smile before turning to leave. He suddenly pops back into shot.....

Ric Flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He turns to leave again, and JBL looks furious at having Flair WOOO right in his face.

We cut back into the arena.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_thHarry_Smith5.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JamieNobleJAN09.jpg

David Smith vs Jamie Noble

The new Intercontinental Champion looks to prove his win over CM Punk last week was no fluke and does so, beating Noble in impressive and comfortable style with a Running Powerslam

Winner: David Smith

Pinfall

3:52

As Smith stands in the ring, he turns to see CM Punk running straight at him, having sprinted down the ramp behind his back. Punk flies at Smith and knocks him down before mounting him and wailing on him with some vicious rights and lefts. Smith tries his best to cover up but Punk is in a foul mood. Smith is saved, though as Rhodes and DiBiase come running to the ring, Rhodes kicking Punk in the side of the head with the sole of his boot before he and DiBiase lay into him. The attack lasts for a good 30-40 seconds before Smith is back to his feet and asks his stable-mates to leave Punk to him. Smith lifts up the beaten Punk and slams him down with a Running Powerslam before the 3 Legacy members stand over him and raise their arms in triumph......

We fade to a video telling us who the latest entry into the Hall Of Fame is going to be, the colourful entertainer Koko B. Ware!

We return from commercials where the music of JBL is already playing and his white limo pulls up down the side of the ramp. He gets out with a big smile and walks to the ring to await his opponent. He loses his smile somewhat when Roddy Piper comes out accompanied by Ric Flair, but still seems his usual confident self.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JBL-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20NON%20WRESTLERS/th_RoddyPiper.jpg

JBL vs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper (w/ Ric Flair)

Piper squares up to JBL after the bell and JBL stands there with a big grin on his face. Piper slaps it straight off much to the delight of the crowd, but JBL quickly responds with a huge knee to the gut of the legend. JBL dominates Piper for the first few minutes, clobbering him down time after time with huge arms to the back and right hands to the face. JBL gets arrogant and walks over to taunt Flair, taking his eye off Piper. Flair reacts, distracting JBL for longer than he intended and when he turns he is met with a poke to the eye from Piper, who hits a few jabs before springing from the ropes only for JBL to take him down with a Big Boot to the side of the head. JBL drops half a dozen elbows across the back of Piper as he works the legend over before trapping Piper in a Bearhug. Piper fights out of the hold the only way he knows how, by biting at the forehead of JBL, who is forced to release the hold. Piper hits an Inverted Atomic Drop, then plants JBL with a Bulldog. JBL gets up and Piper looks to get him in the Sleeperhold, and he does, but JBL is able to block it being applied as Piper would like, and fights out of it with elbows to the jaw of the legend. JBL whips Piper to the ropes and Piper looks to hit a Crossbody, but JBL catches him and looks around for a few seconds before throwing him halfway across the ring with a Last Call. JBL stalks Piper as he gets up. Piper turns and JBL smashes into him with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL makes the cover 1....2.... no! JBL actually lifts Piper up by the hair into a sitting position. JBL pulls Piper up and makes sure he's on his feet before exploding off the ropes and taking him down with another massive Clothesline From Hell. JBL again makes the cover, staring right at Flair, and this time allowing the referee to make the 3 count

Winner: JBL

Pinfall

7:12

JBL stares at Flair with a smug grin before turning his back, and Flair immediately bolts into the ring and catches JBL with a right hand as he turns. Flair hits another right as JBL falls and rolls under the bottom rope to retreat up the ramp, pawing at his jaw and bottom lip where Flair struck him. Flair rolls out and grabs a microphone before climbing back into the ring as JBL continues to retreat up the ramp towards the stage......

Ric Flair: That's it JBL, run away like you always do....

JBL disappears backstage only to come back out with a microphone of his own.....

JBL: I don't run away from anyone or anything Flair, if I remember you're the one who refuses to face me at Wrestlemania....

Ric Flair: I've told you why I won't fight you JBL, but as I told you earlier on, I know someone who wants to fight you at Wrestlemania and it just so happens he's here tonight, maybe I should introduce you to him, JBL.......

JBL: Why don't you Flair, what has been, 60 year old reject have you dragged up for me to face huh, whose grave have you dug u......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnPFKmFovb8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnPFKmFovb8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

King: WOOOAHHHH

Michael Cole: Is it.... it... it is!!!!

JBL turns around to see Stone Cold Steve Austin standing on the stage. JBL puts up his hands and starts to inch slowly backwards. Austin starts striding towards him and JBL turns and starts running down the ramp. Austin chases but JBL jumps over the crowd barricades whilst Austin slides into the ring to join Flair. JBL carries on running to a safe distance, only then stopping to turn and look back at the ring....

Austin and Flair shake hands before Austin jumps up on top of the turnbuckle and signals for a few cool ones which start flying his way. He opens a couple and smashes them together before pouring them down his neck and ordering 2 more. He catches them and climbs back down, opening both cans and handing one to Flair. Austin holds his can up and signals for Flair to do the same. The 'Nature Boy' obliges and Austin smashes his can into Flair's and beer flies everywhere including over Flair. Flair takes a sip as Austin continues to down them like they're going out of fashion. With the crowd going nuts at what they've just seen, we cut backstage....

We see The 'Miz' and John Morrison backstage, in the midst of a serious discussion.....

'Miz': John, John I just wanted to be sure that you're focused tonight, I mean, we lost our tag titles last week and you're in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, I ju.... I mean we shouldn't even have to compete for the chance at the titles, we should get a rematch bu......

John Morrison: 'Miz', 'Miz' ok, I'm focused ok, I want those titles back as much as you, just think, when we beat Cryme Tyme tonight to earn our chance to go to Wrestlemania and reclaim our tag titles, I can walk out of the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania not only as one half of the World Tag Team Champions, but also as Mr Money In The Bank...... and hey, who knows, I could even cash it in that same night and be a World Champion too......

Morrison walks away smiling as The 'Miz' watches him for a few seconds, not entirely convinced that his partner is 100% focused on regaining the tag titles. RAW fades to commercials.....

Michael Cole: The 'Miz' and John Morrison versus Cryme Tyme after the break, and the winners face Rhodes and DiBiase for the titles at Wrestlemania!.....

World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShadGasparAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpg

The 'Miz' & John Morrison vs Cryme Tyme

'Miz' and Morrison come out for the match with 'Miz' not showing any signs of doubt over his partners commitment to the cause. Cryme Tyme certainly have no problem in that area and they take the match to the former champs right from the opening bell. The match tos and fros for the opening few minutes before 'Miz' and Morrison take control thanks to less than respectable tactics by 'Miz' on the apron, lifting a knee into the back of JTG as he springs to the ropes with the referee occupied by Shad, who had been goaded by Morrison. Morrison and 'Miz' take it in turns to beat on JTG, making sure he doesn't get to his corner, but 'Miz' plays it too arrogantly, standing between JTG and Shad with a loose grip on the latter as he goads Shad, and as he turns back towards JTG, he is met with a dropkick right to the face. JTG has taken a beating, though and is slow to recover, and 'Miz' makes the tag to Morrison. Morrison jumps into the ring just as JTG makes one last effort to leap towards the outstretched hand of Shad, and the tag is made. Morrison is on the back foot and Shad takes him down with a big clothesline, another clothesline, then a huge boot to the sternum as Morrison springs off the ropes. Shad whips Morrison to the ropes and 'Miz' makes the tag, unseen by the big man, and Morrison ducks the clothesline from Shad before holding the ropes and distracting Shad as 'Miz' clatters him from behind. JTG runs in and clotheslines Morrison over the top rope before 'Miz' leaves Shad for a second to kick JTG in the gut and throw him over the top rope. JTG skins the cat and as 'Miz' turns away he's taken down with a massive boot from Shad. Shad tags in JTG and Shad lifts 'Miz' onto his shoulders as JTG bounces off the ropes and the pair hit the G9 on 'Miz' for the victory! Cryme Tyme are heading to Wrestlemania!

Winners: Cryme Tyme

Pinfall

6:07

Cryme Tyme celebrate their win in their own inimitable style before we head backstage.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, The 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton. Randy tonight you face the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho in a match that will see the winner gain huge momentum going into Wrestlemania, and I was also wondering if you would like to say anything about what happened last week on RAW when y.....

Randy Orton: When I kicked Stephanie McMahon in the skull? Todd, I said all I had to say about that at the start of the show, the McMahon's are finished, I've seen to that.... now as for Wrestlemania and indeed tonight, my match with Chris Jericho tonight is extremely important, and I intend to send a very clear message to both Jericho and John Cena regarding my intentions for the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Cody and Ted are the World Tag Team Champions, David is the Intercontinental Champion and come the end of Wrestlemania 25, Legacy will hold all the major titles RAW has to offer. It is my destiny to become World Champion at Wrestlemania and no-one, not the McMahons, not Chris Jericho and not John Cena are going to stop me from fulfilling that............

The camera zooms in on the determined face of Randy Orton as RAW fades to commercials......

We rejoin RAW and see a very special guest on the screen, coming to us from a pre recorded segment......

Beyonce: Hello, I am very proud to be a part of this years very special 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania, and I hope that all you amazing WWE fans will join me in Houston Texas to be a part of what will be an unforgettable night.... see you there...

Beyonce smiles into the camera before we rejoin Cole and King at the announce table....

King: Wow, Beyonce, I sure hope I bump into her at Wrestlemania.....

Michael Cole: Yes, multi platinum artist Beyonce will be a very special guest at the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania, opening the night by singing America The Beautiful, and we here at WWE are very proud to have Beyonce with us at Wrestlemania......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Goldust.jpg

Kane vs Goldust

An absolute squash match as Kane destroys the golden one, finishing the match off with a huge Chokeslam

Winner: Kane

Pinfall

2:59

Kane looks down at Goldust for a few seconds before rolling underneath the bottom rope and rooting underneath the ring apron. He pulls out a ladder, at which the crowd cheer, and he slides it into the ring. Kane places the ladder next to Goldust before picking him up, clasping his hand around his throat and planting him with a second Chokeslam, this time on to the unforgiving ladder. Kane smiles a sick smile as his music plays, and he looks up at the Wrestlemania logo hanging in the arena, having just sent a big message to his opponents in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania....

We suddenly cut backstage where we see JBL making his way towards his limo to make his way out of the arena, when he is accosted by Todd Grisham....

Todd Grisham: JBL...... JBL if I could just have a moment.....

JBL turns, looking furious at being interrupted......

Todd Grisham: JBL, I just wanted to know if you are going to accept the challenge to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania.....

JBL: Too damn right I am....

JBL turns and hurriedly jumps into his limo, and he leaves the arena as we cut back into the main arena for our next match.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_candicemichellekyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_JillianHallre.jpg

Candice Michelle vs Jillian

Candice's first singles match since returning from injury and she looks in good form, fending off Jillian's best efforts to win comfortably, finishing her off with a Spinning Heel Kick

Winner: Candice Michelle

Pinfall

3:26

As Candice celebrates, she is suddenly set upon by Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendes who sprint out from the back to catch her by surprise. Their attack doesn't last long, though before Mickie James, Kelly Kelly and WWE Women's Champion Melina all come rushing to her aid. Mickie throws Rosa out of the ring whilst Melina introduces Beth to the thin mats at ringside and the four fan favourites celebrate in the ring as RAW fades to commercials.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CodyRhodesJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpg

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. vs Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker

The Legacy members couldn't ask for a tougher team to face in their first match as World Tag Team Champions, than The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, although the latter team don't exactly seem at complete ease with each other given the way that both men have tried to unsettle the other in the build up to their Wrestlemania match. Rhodes and DiBiase are a good team but Undertaker and Michaels both look determined to outshine the other, made evident early on when Undertaker is controlling Rhodes and is looking to go Old School, only for 'HBK' to tag himself in before Taker has chance to climb the turnbuckle. Taker glares wide-eyed at Michaels who just shrugs off the stare and goes to work on Rhodes. Michaels and Taker then take it in turns to one up the other at the expense of DiBiase. Michaels hits a Scoop Slam, Taker hits a Sidewalk Slam. Michaels performs a Belly To Back Suplex, so Taker responds with a Big Boot following Snake Eyes. The two square up to each other as things look to get even more entertaining and Taker leaves the ring with Michaels as the legal man. Rhodes takes advantage of the situation and runs into the ring to clatter 'HBK' from behind before dragging DiBiase over to his corner and tagging himself in. Rhodes stomps over Michaels and hits a few punches before turning and landing a punch on Taker, who doesn't take too kindly, staring at Rhodes furiously as the youngster goes back to work on Michaels. Rhodes keeps Michaels under control before tagging DiBiase back in for some revenge and now he starts taking the match to Michaels. DiBiase takes a second to taunt Taker before whipping Michaels to the ropes but Michaels springs back and takes diBiase down with a flying forearm before kipping back up to his feet. DiBiase is back up and Michaels hits an Inverted Atomic Drop, then a punch, another Inverted Atomic Drop and another punch before scoop slamming DiBiase down to the canvas. 'HBK' goes up top but Rhodes runs across the apron to hinder him, a plan that backfires as Michaels kicks him in the chest and off the apron. Michaels steadies himself and soars through the air, driving his elbow right into the heart of DiBiase, before jumping back up and retreating to the corner and stomping his boot. He's picked the wrong corner, though and The Undertaker tags himself in. Michaels doesn't look happy but is forced from the ring by the referee as Taker enters the ring and clasps his hand around the throat of DiBiase as he stumbles to his feet and into the path of the 'Deadman'. Taker lifts DiBiase and slams him back down with an almighty Chokeslam, before making the cover, turning his head to look directly at Michaels as he does so. DiBiase is not kicking out of this one and the match is over.

Winners: The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels

Pinfall

7:40

The second the bell rings, Michaels hurriedly climbs into the ring to square up to Taker who doesn't back down one single bit. Michaels is irate and clearly making the point that he had the match won. Michaels backs down and leaves the ring, continuing to make a point to Undertaker that he had the match in the bag.....

Michael Cole: Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker just about able to keep it together long enough to beat the champions, but the tension is there for all to see, King!

King: If anyone wasn't looking forward to these two meeting at Wrestlemania before tonight, they must be now, things really getting interesting between Michaels and The Undertaker.....

RAW fades to commercials......

We return to RAW where an animated graphic appears, showing the Wrestlemania 25 logo and a line of text informing us that we are now just 13 days away from Wrestlemania 25!.....

We then join Michael Cole and King at ringside where they discuss Wrestlemania 25 with the aid of on screen graphics.......

Michael Cole Yes folks, we are just under 2 weeks away from what is set to be the biggest event in WWE history, Wrestlemania 25, and just before the break, things almost came to a head between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels after their match with Rhodes and DiBiase.....

King

Things certainly heating up between these two Wrestlemania veterans just a fortnight before they meet in Houston, Texas......

Michael Cole and King go on to hype the matches between 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and JBL, the Extreme Rules Match between the Hardy brothers - Matt and Jeff, the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Triple H versus Edge for the WWE Championship and, finally, the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and John Cena

With Cole and King's hyping of Wrestlemania over, Randy Orton's music hits and he makes his way to the ring alone, Stephanie McMahon having banned his Legacy cohorts from interfering in this and next weeks main events, just before she was viciously attacked by The 'Legend Killer' last week on RAW. With Orton in the ring, Chris Jericho makes his entrance, smugly surveying the crowd with a look of disdain before making his way to the ring and affording Orton a similar gaze......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_RandyOrtonJAN09.jpg

The pair hook up from the opening bell and jostle for position all around the ring, ending in a stalemate as the referee breaks them up in the corner. Neither man can gain an advantage for the first few minutes as they continue to look for an opening but counter any attempt made by the other. The match starts to pick up when Orton rolls to the outside only to be immediately followed by Jericho, who slams Orton's head off the ring apron. Orton quickly retaliates by shoving Jericho into the steps before heading back into the ring and attempting to get the champion counted out. Jericho makes it back in at 7 and the pair continue to brawl before Jericho hits an Enzuigiri to knock Orton down, Jericho making a token cover on The 'Legend Killer'. Another trading of right hands is followed by Orton hitting a textbook standing dropkick to Jericho as the champion comes bouncing off the ropes, and now he makes the cover for Jericho to easily kick out of. The pair continue to fight until Orton lulls Jericho into running at him as he stands by the ropes, only to back bodydrop the champion to the mats below. Orton stands over the ropes, looking down at Jericho when the crowd suddenly erupt and Orton turns just in time to see John Cena running at him and planting a fist on his jaw.

Winner: Randy Orton

Disqualification

4:57

Cena mounts Orton and rains down a volley of blows as Jericho is still down on the outside. Orton manages to roll over so he is on top of Cena but gets about one blow in before Cena rolls back on top of Orton and unleashes another half a dozen fists on The 'Legend Killer'. Orton manages to break free and gets in a cheap shot on Cena before stumbling to the ropes, but Cena charges at him and takes him clean over the top rope with a clothesline. Cena turns back towards the middle of the ring only to be laid out with a Codebreaker courtesy of Chris Jericho who had been waiting for the right opportunity on the outside. Jericho leaves the ring and backs up the ramp with a very satisfied smile on his face as Randy Orton gets to his feet to see Cena laid out in the ring. Orton looks at Jericho before sliding into the ring, focusing intently on Cena with his piercing eyes.....

Michael Cole: What has Orton got in mind here, King.....

Orton walks over to Cena who is just starting to stir, and slaps him across the face a few times before backing off to the corner. Orton's eyes widen and he starts to breathe heavily as spit bubbles around his lips and his face turns red. Cena starts to slowly move around and gets up onto his hands and knees as Orton starts stubbing his toe into the canvas......

King: I think I know what's coming....

Michael Cole: Don't do it, Randy.....

There is suddenly a deafening roar from the crowd and Orton turns towards the ramp.......

Michael Cole: It's Triple H!!!!

Orton sees a livid Triple H sprinting to the ring as fast as can possibly go and The 'Legend Killer' flees just before Triple H can get hold of him, jumping through the ropes and over the barricades and never stopping to look back, leaving through a crowd exit door. Triple H paces around the ring, absolutely seething, his chest puffing up as he struggles to contain his emotions. He stands alone in the ring, Cena having rolled to safety a few moments ago, and 'TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!' starts blasting out into the arena.....

King: Woooah hooo hoooooo!!! Randy Orton thought John Cena and Chris Jericho were going to be his only problems heading into Wrestlemania, but I beg to differ....

Michael Cole: Triple H, returning to RAW to seek vengeance for Orton's vile and vicious attack on his wife Stephanie last week.... folks we've ran out of time, thank you for joining us here tonight and we hope you join us next week.....

King: I don't think I've ever seen Triple H this angry......

With that last comment, RAW fades out to the WWE logo

SHOW RATING: B-

Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston bt Dolph Ziggler & Santino Marella C+ [PIN]

David Smith bt Jamie Noble C- [PIN]

JBL bt 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper C+ [PIN]

Cryme Tyme bt The 'Miz' & John Morrison in a World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match B- [PIN]

Kane bt Goldust C- [PIN]

Candice Michelle bt Jillian D+ [PIN]

The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels bt Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes C+[PIN]

Randy Orton bt Chris Jericho B- [DQ/INT]

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

13 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs Mr Kennedy

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay - ECW Championship

JBL vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Shelton Benjamin © vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship

Extreme Rules Match - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Championships

25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Jack Swagger may have made a big statement last week to Wrestlemania opponent Finlay, after an ECW title shot to the skull, but he'll have to keep his focus this week as he takes on Tommy Dreamer who is looking to finally end his run of losses. But there is much more on stake for Dreamer, who last week vowed to retire if he can't beat Swagger this Tuesday night.

The feud between The Colons and The Brian Kendrick and his burly guard Ezekiel Jackson, continues on ECW this week as Kendrick and Primo go one on one.

Evan Bourne makes his return to singles competition hoping to exact revenge against Mike Knox, a man who has taken great pleasure in causing pain and misery to both Bourne and his friend Rey Mysterio. Can Bourne make a successful return to singles action or will Knox prove to be too big a task?

Also on ECW this week, Alicia Fox and Katie Lea Burchill will face off inside the ring.

Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer - If Dreamer loses he will retire

Primo Colon vs The Brian Kendrick

Evan Bourne vs Mike Knox

Alicia Fox vs Katie Lea Burchill

I hope you are all enjoying how things are building up towards Wrestlemania, not too long to go now, I hope you are all as excited as I am!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Tuesday 24th March 2009

Will Rogers Coliseum, Fort Worth, TX

Attendance: 5,000

'LAST WEEK'

Finlay vs Ricky Ortiz

Finlay, nor indeed Ortiz, seem at all put off by the appearance of Jack Swagger at ringside and just get on with the match........ Ortiz suddenly jumps up and catches Finlay with a huge dropkick that sends the Irishman stumbling back hard against the turnbuckle. Ortiz follows up and looks to drive his shoulder into Finlay's gut, but Finlay moves and Ortiz goes through the turnbuckle, his shoulder connecting hard with the steel ringpost. Ortiz stumbles from the corner clutching his shoulder and Finlay quickly gets him up and puts him back down with a Celtic Cross. The referee's hand comes down for 3 as Finlay wins the match and earns a second chance at Swagger's ECW Title.....

Hornswoggle jumps straight into the ring to celebrate with his father and the pair link arms as they briefly dance together. Finlay then walks over to lean over the ropes and look at Swagger with a smile on his face as he motions his hands around his waist...... Finlay and Hornswoggle turn to walk to the other side of the ring and leave, but the second they do, Swagger leaps from his position at the announce desk and slides into the ring with his ECW Championship in his grasp. Finlay senses the danger and turns, but only in time to see the ECW Title heading straight for his face. Swagger connects with brutal force and Finlay is down and out. Hornswoggle backs off to a corner, wanting to go to his father's side, but not wanting to attract the attention of the Champion, who stands over Finlay with a big, wide smile, seemingly proud of his actions.......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

After the usual explosion of pyros, we head for the announce desk of Todd Grisham and Matt Striker....

Todd Grisham: Welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi and tonight, ECW legend Tommy Dreamer could very well be competing in his last match..... I'm Todd Grisham here with Matt Striker, and Matt, tonight Dreamer goes one on one with ECW Champion Jack Swagger and if Dreamer loses he will retire from wrestling for good.....

Matt Striker: I'm not sure Dreamer made the best decision when he made that announcement, Todd, Jack Swagger is not only the ECW Champion but he is also undefeated in singles competition here in the WWE, and he's been in the company now for some 6 months.....

Todd Grisham: Dreamer is going to have to be at the very top of his game here tonight, otherwise it could be all over for the 'Innovator Of Violence'....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EvanBourneKYKY.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MikeKnox.jpg

Evan Bourne vs Mike Knox

Bourne runs straight out of the blocks at Knox, and gets in a few hard kicks before being pushed away. He gets back up and charges Knox only to get booted right in the sternum by the big man. It looks like Bourne isn't 100% as Knox controls him for the next few minutes, hitting a powerful belly to back suplex and keeping the high-flyer grounded with a waisthold, squeezing the air out of the much smaller Bourne. Bourne digs deep and fights back into the match, elbowing his way out and hitting Knox with an Enzuigiri and the next couple of minutes see both men trying to take control. Bourne ducks an attempted Big Boot and jumps to the second rope before hitting the turning Knox with a Leg Lariat and getting a 2 count. Both men get up and Knox swings an arm, Bourne ducks and rolls Knox up for another near fall. Knox lands a punch and whips Bourne to the corner before running at him. Bourne moves and Knox slams sternum first into the turnbuckle and Bourne then hits Knox with a dropkick right to the face that knocks Knox over onto his back. Bourne looks to the turnbuckle and starts to climb, albeit slowly, looking for Air Bourne but Knox gets up and swipes at Bourne's previously injured ankle and Bourne falls awkwardly from the ropes and to the canvas. Knox stomps on Bourne's injured ankle, garnering screams of agony and Knox takes great pleasure in his attack. Bourne tries to make one last attempt to fight back but springs off the ropes and into a huge clothesline from Knox who soon after hits the Hard Knox for the victory.

Winner: Mike Knox

Pinfall

6:45

We head backstage where Finlay is talking to a random backstage WWE employee when Jack Swagger shows up. The random man quickly makes his exit....

Finlay: Can I help you?......

Jack Swagger: I guess you've been dreaming every night since your big win last week about how you're going to be the first person to defeat me and do so on the greatest stage of all at Wrestlemania? Well guess what, there isn't a chance in hell of you beating me at Wrestlemania and there is absolutely no chance you ever beating me Finlay.....

Finlay: Oh I'll beat you boy, and I will take the ECW Title.....

Jack Swagger: What makes you think you'll beat me huh?....

Finlay: I don't think I'll beat you, I know I will......

The two square up and things look like they may get heated, but ECW General Manager Teddy Long shows up just in time.....

Teddy Long: Hey, what's up playas?...... look I can fully appreciate that you two can't get along, but I absolutely will not have anyone fighting backstage, let's save that for Wrestlemania, ok?....

Finlay: Ok.....

Finlay turns and walks off but not after looking towards Swagger. Swagger pauses for a few seconds before turning and staring at Long with his hands on his hips. Swagger then too walks off and ECW fades to commercials.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_KatieLeaNEWOCT2708.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_AliciaFox.jpg

Katie Lea Burchill vs Alicia Fox

We are informed during the entrances that both Paul Burchill and DJ Gabriel have been banned from ringside. The match is nothing special, as you might expect, with Katie Lea Burchill looking the much stronger and she quickly finishes the match off with a move adopted from her brother, The Curb Stomp!

Winner: Katie Lea Burchill

Pinfall

4:26

After the match, Katie Lea leans through the ropes and orders a microphone from ringside......

Katie Lea Burchill: That was just a taster of what will come at Wrestlemania, when I win the Battle Royal to be crowned Miss Wrestlemania........

She drops the microphone, smiling satisfactorily as she does so.

We fade to a video telling us who the latest entry into the Hall Of Fame is going to be, the colourful entertainer Koko B. Ware!

We fade back and briefly head backstage where Primo and Carlito are discussing Carlito's victory last week on Smackdown against Ezekiel Jackson. Primo says he is ready to kick Kendrick's butt to which Carlito exclaims 'Cool' before we fade to commercials......

We return to ECW and see a glum looking Ricky Ortiz sitting backstage. We pull out and see he is sitting on a couch next to Tiffany.......

Ricky Ortiz: I... I just don't know what went wrong last week, I mean I was feeling so good and I felt the best I have since I joined the WWE, and I..... just really wanted to challenge Jack Swagger for the ECW Title at Wrestlemania......

Tiffany: I know.... but... I hope I was able to make up for the disappointment a little bit after the show last week.........

A smile appears on Ricky's face.....

Ricky Ortiz: Yeh.... I had a really good time with you again Tiffany.....

Tiffany: I... I know you haven't got a match tonight, but I'd be happy to try and turn your luck around for you.....

Tiffany leans in and the pair kiss, but this time it's a proper full on on-the-lips kiss...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Primo_Colon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpg

Primo (w/ Carlito) vs The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson)

The champions are looking to continue piling the pressure on their rivals with victory here, and that looks like a good possibility when Primo comes out the blocks on fire, hitting Kendrick with everything he's got. Kendrick is no rookie though, and takes the fight back to the younger Colon. The match sees various near falls for both men before the match is decided once again by outside influences. Jackson first tries to interfere only for Carlito to get in his face. Jackson clotheslines Carlito on the apron and the fuzzy haired one lands back first on the edge of the apron before falling to the mats. Primo gets revenge, knocking the big man off the apron and into the barriers with a well placed dropkick, but the distraction allows Kendrick to sneak up and hit The Kendrick on Primo for the pinfall victory.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

Pinfall

5:36

We head backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by......

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, ECW legend Tommy Dreamer. Tommy, tonight you have placed yourself in a very simple position, either win your match or retire from the WWE, and Tommy, I have to ask you, do you have any regrets putting yourself in this situation?

Tommy Dreamer: Josh....... I've been thinking about my decision all week.... was I right to do it, should I have thought about it properly, I've thought of nothing else, I love this business and I don't want to leave it, but it's come to a situation where I had to look at myself and ask myself if I could really continue to compete in this business. If I want to have any chance of becoming ECW Champion again I'm going to have to beat the very best and that includes people like Jack Swagger. So it's simple, if I beat Swagger tonight I know I've still got what it takes and if I don't, well, I know it's time to give it up..... hopefully, tonight isn't my last match.....

Dreamer walks off, looking focused on the match ahead although also a little pensive. Josh smiles into the camera as ECW fades to commercials.....

We return to ECW where an animated graphic appears us telling us that Wrestlemania is now just 12 days away......

Todd Grisham: Yes folks, we are just 12 days away from Wrestlemania 25 and what a night it promises to be......

Todd and Matt discuss Wrestlemania with the help of on-screen graphics.....

Todd Grisham: ...and a match I am particularly looking forward to, the ECW Championship match between the champion Jack Swagger and The 'Fighting Irishman' Finlay.....

Matt Striker: Finlay one of the toughest and roughest that the WWE has to offer but Jack Swagger is undefeated in the WWE and it's going to take a huge effort from Finlay to change that.....

Todd Grisham: And it's going to take a huge effort for one of these men to outlast seven opponents in an attempt to win the Money In The Bank Ladder Match and earn a guaranteed shot at any top title of their choosing.....

Matt Striker: John Morrison the only ECW competitor in the match but I wouldn't be surprised to see him win this one, Todd.....

Todd Grisham: Personally I can't look past either Big Show or Kane two extremely huge athletes, and speaking of huge, it doesn't get much bigger than this.... the WWE Championship on the line as the 'Rated R Superstar' Edge looks to take the title from 'The Game' Triple H.....

Matt Striker: Triple H certainly up against it, though, with recent events over on RAW he certainly has a fair few distractions that could prove to cost him the title.....

Todd Grisham: And as I'm sure everyone is aware, the main distraction being that of Randy Orton, who eight days ago on RAW, punted RAW General Manager and wife of Triple H Stephanie McMahon in the skull, putting her in hospital, and Orton will be looking to fulfill his destiny by becoming World Heavyweight Champion, but he will not only have to beat Champion Chris Jericho, but also long time enemy John Cena......

Matt Striker: 3 of the WWE's top superstars battling it out over the title in a Triple Threat Match, a match where you really do need eyes in the back of your head.....

Todd Grisham: And Matt, how about this, it is being billed as a dream match, 'The Phenom' The Undertaker taking on The 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels, Undertaker's infamous streak on the line as Michaels looks to become the first ever man to defeat The 'Deadman' at Wrestlemania.....

Matt Striker: This one could go either way, Todd, it's virtually impossible to look past The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, but if anyone has what it takes to end the streak, it's 'Mr Wrestlemania' Shawn Michaels.....

Todd and Matt end their hyping of Wrestlemania 25 as Tommy Dreamer makes his way out to the ring for the main event......

Dreamer Retires If He Loses

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JackSwagger2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TommyDreamer.jpg

Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

Swagger gets the better of the opening exchanges, clobbering Dreamer with a variety of punches and forearms as Dreamer tries to find a way into proceedings. Dreamer quickly shows his spirit as he lets off a volley of rights before whipping Swagger to the ropes only for the champ to take him down with a clothesline and go for a cover, stating his intentions early on. Over the next couple of minutes, Swagger again makes pin covers after basic moves, as he tries to catch Dreamer by surprise. Swagger starts to get c0cky and lets his guard down, allowing Dreamer to catch him with a chop to the chest before hitting several rights to Swagger's jaw. Dreamer looks to whip Swagger to the ropes, it's countered and Dreamer bounces off the ropes towards Swagger who catches him in an Abdominal Stretch. Swagger applies the pressure, and even hits a few blows to Dreamer's gut to make things worse for the veteran. Swagger moves towards the ropes and once the referee is in position, grabs the top rope, letting go about 10 seconds later when the referee becomes suspicious. Swagger does this a second time, then tries a third time only to get caught out by the official, who forces Swagger to break the hold. Swagger remonstrates with the official, turning his back on Dreamer who weakly rolls the champion up, Swagger kicking out at 2.

The pair get up at the same time and Swagger again knocks Dreamer down with a clothesline before picking Dreamer up and hitting a belly to back suplex and again making a cover for 2. Dreamer misses a swing at Swagger, who hits another suplex, this time a side belly to belly suplex and, once more, making the cover for 2. Swagger is very much in control but as Swagger lifts Dreamer back up by the hair, the veteran knocks Swagger's hands away and lets go a volley of right hands before springing off the ropes towards Swagger, but the champion is one step ahead yet again as he lifts a knee to the gut of Dreamer who collapses to the mat. Swagger is full of confidence and starts to grin as he slaps at the ace of Dreamer whilst shouting 'You're done, Dreamer' at the veteran. Swagger lifts Dreamer up and gets him in position for the Gutwrench Powerbomb to end the match, but Dreamer blocks it and hits a DDT to Swagger, unable to capitalise but buying himself some time. Again, both men are up to their feet at the same time and they trade punches before Swagger whips Dreamer to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Dreamer ducks it and quickly stops, kicks the turning Swagger in the gut and hits a Pumphandle Suplex to Swagger before making the cover 1....2.... no! Swagger kicks out. Dreamer is building momentum here and is quickly back on top of Swagger hitting him with punches before springing off the ropes, ducking a clothesline from the champion and hitting a running one handed bulldog. Dreamer is up and stalking Swagger who stumbles to his feet. Dreamer kicks Swagger in the gut and wraps his arm around his head looking to end it! But no, Swagger manages to lift Dreamer off his feet and power forward, driving him into the turnbuckle, stumbling back and back bodydropping Dreamer as he stumbles out of the corner. The referee checks on Dreamer as Swagger leans against the corner for support, but starts pulling away at the ties on the top turnbuckle cover. He gets it loose and pulls the cover off, throwing it to the ground just as the referee turns around. The referee admonishes him and picks up the cover before attempting to replace it. Swagger turns back around and is kicked in the gut by Dreamer who again goes for the DDT but Swagger drops to his knees and hits a low blow on Dreamer, who collapses to the mat holding his crotch.....

Swagger grins widely, as he makes the cover but the official is still replacing the cover and Swagger gets up to order him to make the count. Suddenly, Hornswoggle appears from under the ring apron and Swagger sees him as he turns around. Swagger charges at the little chap who crawls between the champions legs and slides out of the ring. The referee goes to the ropes to tell Hornswoggle to back away but Swagger turns his attentions back to the ring only to be smacked right between the eyes with a shillelagh courtesy of Finlay, who quickly slides out of the ring and crouches up against the ring apron as the referee turns back towards the center of the ring. Both men are down and the official starts to count but Dreamer, still reeling from the low blow, manages to crawl and drape an arm over Swagger's chest.... 1....2....3! He's done it, Dreamer's going to stay!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

Pinfall

9:29

Dreamer is still in discomfort from the low blow and remains on the canvas as his music plays out and the fans cheer. Finlay slides into the ring and stands over Swagger with a satisfied smile on his face. He lifts the shillelagh up and looks it over before looking back at Swagger.......

Matt Striker: I don't believe this! Swagger's unbeaten streak has gone, thanks to the underhand tactics of Finlay.......

Todd Grisham: You can't help but feel that Jack Swagger brought this on himself, Matt, it was he who removed the turnbuckle cover to gain an advantage allowing Finlay to come down to the ring and instead cost Swagger the match and indeed cause him his first loss in singles competition......

Matt Striker: This is such an injustice....

Todd Grisham: When all's said and done, it is Finlay standing tall at the end of this weeks ECW, will it be the case in just under 2 weeks time at Wrestlemania 25 when Finlay challenges for the ECW Championship? Who knows, for now it's goodbye from Matt and I, thank you for joining us here on Sci-Fi.......

ECW fades out on the image of a smiling Finlay leaving through the ropes, still looking back at Swagger who is yet to move after the shillelagh shot to the temple.......

SHOW RATING: D+

Mike Knox bt Evan Bourne D [PIN]

Katie Lea Burchill bt Alicia Fox E [PIN]

The Brian Kendrick bt Primo C [PIN]

Tommy Dreamer bt Jack Swagger C- [PIN]

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

12 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs Mr Kennedy

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay - ECW Championship

JBL vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Shelton Benjamin © vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship

Extreme Rules Match - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Championships

25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

Hi Tweek. Glad you're enjoying the diary and looking forward to Wrestlemania. I can't wait to get it posted.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the idea of David Smith being in Legacy. I have no firm plans yet for TJ Wilson, all I can say is he may or may not appear in the future.

Hey man, just caught up! It's going really well so far, is a really good read. It's interesting because you took over at a decent time in the WWE with some good feuds to build on, but you seem to have skipped the Triple H - Randy Orton feud for now which is an interesting route, but it is still well done. And hey, if we don't have to watch Legacy run away from Triple H like some Benny Hill sketch then all the better. ECW is hard to really work on but you are getting somewhere with it and once you hit a draft you could be flying becuase you're doing well with a limited roster.

Just a quick question as I've not read anything other than the shows while trying to catch up- how are you going to do an 8 man MitB Match when the maximum you are allowed is 6?

Anyway, KUTGW

Hey man, just caught up! It's going really well so far, is a really good read. It's interesting because you took over at a decent time in the WWE with some good feuds to build on, but you seem to have skipped the Triple H - Randy Orton feud for now which is an interesting route, but it is still well done. And hey, if we don't have to watch Legacy run away from Triple H like some Benny Hill sketch then all the better. ECW is hard to really work on but you are getting somewhere with it and once you hit a draft you could be flying becuase you're doing well with a limited roster.

Just a quick question as I've not read anything other than the shows while trying to catch up- how are you going to do an 8 man MitB Match when the maximum you are allowed is 6?

Anyway, KUTGW

Hi Keefy, good to hear from you man. Hope you are keeping well.

Glad you are enjoying it, as for the Triple H - Orton scenario, all I will say is keep tuned. As for ECW, thanks, as you say it is hard to work with what you have but I hope I have done an ok job and with the draft coming up after Wrestlemania, I'm hoping to make it even more interesting.

On the MITB point. As there are 8 participants in real, the diary is foremost exactly for that purpose, the diary. If there is something I want to do in my diary, I don't want to have the game dictate to me what I can and can't do. I was going to explain just before Wrestlemania but I will say here, for MITB I will have to run it in the game as a six man match but obviously write it as an 8 man match (which I already have a good many weeks ago). In the game I will just leave out two who are my least favourite and run it with the other 6. The diary is the important thing here, and making it as interesting and enjoyable as possible for both the fans and myself.

For the future, well I have some ambitious plans that could backfire or could make me a legend, we'll have to wait and see :D

Also I have never mentioned but I have completely bypassed the bit where the WWE went all PG friendly as you may all notice by John Cena still using the FU and STFU as opposed to the silly 'Attitude Adjustment' and STF.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

This weeks Smackdown promises to be explosive with the news that The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will once again team up, this time to take on the team of Vladimir Kozlov and RAW's JBL. 'HBK' and 'The Deadman' picked up an impressive victory over on RAW against the World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase, but can they continue to co-exist as their Wrestlemania match looms over them? One thing's for sure, expect this match to be, as JR would say, one hell of a slobberknocker.

Another important tag team match sees Carlito and Primo defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson after several weeks of confrontation between the teams. Can Kendrick and Jackson pull off the win or will The Colons retain their gold this Friday night.

With their Extreme Rules match just over one week away, Jeff and Matt will both be loking to pick up big wins this week on Smackdown. Jeff takes on United States Champion Shelton Benjamin whilst Matt will face old rival MVP.

The Great Khali and Umaga have been at each others throats over recent weeks, and the pair will finally meet inside the ring this Friday night in what will be a gigantic match.

Triple H and Edge are sure to have words to say regarding their match at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title, as if this weeks Smackdown wasn't expected to be interesting enough.

For all this and more, don't miss Smackdown, this Friday on MyNetworkTV!

The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels vs Vladimir Kozlov & JBL

WWE Tag Team Championships - Carlito & Primo © vs The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson

Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin

Matt Hardy vs MVP

The Great Khali vs Umaga

WWE Tag Team Championships - Carlito & Primo © vs The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson

Matt Hardy vs MVP

The Great Khali vs Umaga

BTW What has happend to the match grades? You've stopped putting them up? or is it just temporary? :)

Just temporary my good friend.

Been swamped lately and while I have many shows written in advance, I haven't had the time to run the last few shows in TEW yet. An early finish tomorrow (hopefully) and the impending weekend should hopefully mean that the last 3 shows get put through TEW and then updated.

Too much star power!

Random Guess!

Both Hardys should look strong going into Wrestlemania! Hard fought win!

Matt Hardy vs MVP

Both Hardys should look strong going into Wrestlemania! Hard fought win!

The Great Khali vs Umaga

I'm guessing this is a no contest, & we get this as a Wrestlemania match! (Big sarcastic yay)

Archived