WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

WWE Champion Triple H will be in action this week on Smackdown against ECW's Mark Henry, a match made by General Manager Vickie Guerrero after 'The Game' pushed her too far. Not that she needs any encouragement to make life difficult for Triple H, she is after all the wife of the #1 contender, Edge!

'The Deadman' will face off against the undefeated 'Moscow Mauler' Vladimir Kozlov this Friday. The Undertaker will be looking to send a strong message to his Wrestlemania opponent Shawn Michaels, with the 25th anniversary of the grandest event in all of sports entertainment just a matter of weeks away!

Speaking of Wrestlemania, one match that has become a staple of the event over recent years is the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, which itself will see its 5th anniversary this year in Houston, Texas, and this week on Smackdown, three men will be looking to book their place at Wrestlemania by winning a Triple Threat match, as United States Champion Shelton Benjamin, the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga and RAW's CM Punk do battle for the chance to earn a guaranteed title shot at any world title!

Also this Friday, Maria and Michelle McCool will face off again after their match last week resulted in a double countout. Can the pair control their emotions this week or will they once again concentrate more on doing the other damage than winning a wrestling match?

For all this and more, don't forget to tune in to Smackdown, this Friday night only on MyNetworkTV!

Triple H vs Mark Henry

The Undertaker vs Vladimir Kozlov

Money in The Bank Qualifying Match - Shelton Benjamin vs Umaga vs CM Punk

Maria vs Michelle McCool

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The layouts are as good as always in your diaries. :) And good shows of course :D

Triple H vs Mark Henry

Maria vs Michelle McCool

Triple H vs Mark Henry

Hunter, consider your wig officially split

Or Youmanga as us brits say

Maria vs Michelle McCool

The hottest diva ever

I love the layouts easy on the eyes and easy to follow too.

Triple H vs Mark Henry - Trips prob has Creative Clause:p

The Undertaker vs Vladimir Kozlov - Taker never loses

Money in The Bank Qualifying Match - Shelton Benjamin vs Umaga vs CM Punk - Please let Punk win:D

Maria vs Michelle McCool - Again as much as i like Maria she cant wrestle

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 13th March 2009

Bank Of America Arena, Seattle, WA

Attendance: 6,557

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

After the explosions of the fireworks have settled and the camera pans around the crowd, we join JR and Tazz at the announce desk.......

JR: Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown as we continue on the rocky road towards Wrestlemania. I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleague Tazz, and tonight The Undertaker - who looks to keep his Wrestlemania streak intact in just over 3 weeks time against the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels - will look to end the streak of the bullish Russian Vladimir Kozlov, right here tonight

Tazz: A huge match tonight for The Undertaker as he looks to gain some important momentum as we get closer to Wrestlemania, JR, and a match that I personally can not wait for...

JR and Tazz are silenced by the sound of Jeff Hardy's entrance music as the 'Rainbow-Haired Warrior' makes his way to the ring, without the usual spring in his step, instead looking quite solemn.....

Jeff Hardy: A lot of stuff has happened lately that.... that's really hard for me to talk about, because it upsets me like you wouldn't believe....... People have been coming up to me and saying things like I should teach my brother a lesson and Matt's crazy - you should take revenge on him for what he's put you through....... but I know deep down in the deepest recesses of my mind that there is a reason Matt is doing the things he is, and even though his actions are tearing our family apart, I have to believe that there is a reason for everything that is going on right now..... Matt and I have always been so close, we aren't just brothers, we're best friends and that is why, last week, I refused to face Matt in the ring becau......

OOOHHH YEEEAAHHH!!!

Jeff is cut off by the arrival of his brother Matt walking down the ramp with an almost blank stare as he walks towards the ring. He casually picks up a microphone from ringside and enters the ring.....

Matt Hardy: Jeff, no, you just don't seem to be getting it at all...... you seem to think this is some phase I'm going through that I'm just going to snap out of, that I'm a bit messed up right now, but I have never been more focused than I am right now Jeff.... Last week you took away from me the one thing I wanted more than anything - a match with you - a chance to prove once and for all that I am the Hardy that everyone should be paying attention to. But all you did was delay the inevitable, Jeff. I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been included in any of the qualifying matches for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania, because the only match I want at Wrestlemania is a match with you Jeff, and I WILL have that match.

Jeff Hardy: Matt....... I won't fight you man.....

Matt Hardy: 3 months ago Jeff.... do you remember what happened 3 months ago? Just before you were scheduled to challenge for the WWE Title at Survivor Series? Perhaps you don't remember, after all you were found unconscious at the bottom of a hotel stairwell..... what about that little accident you had on the road with Beth, when you were hit by another car that took off..... and what about the night right here on Smackdown when you were scheduled to appear on The Cutting Edge only for your pyros to blow up right in your face............................ do they sound like the actions of someone who is 'going through a phase'....

JR: Oh my... Matt was behind all of those heinous attacks?

Jeff Hardy: If you were any other person in the world.......look Matt whatever it is I'm meant to have done, just talk to me, we can work this out....

Matt smirks as he raises the microphone back to his mouth......

Matt Hardy: Jeff... stop trying to work all of this out, it's quite simple to understand......... I finally got sick of being your guardian, always having to look over my shoulder to make sure you weren't getting yourself into trouble again and again, I have put my entire life on hold to take care of you but I'm finally going to look after myself for once and do what's best for me..... and that doesn't involve you Jeff in any way..... I don't care about you anymore Jeff, you don't mean anything to me anymore...... truth be told.... you're dead to me.....

JR: Oh come on... what a horrible thing to say to your own brother....

Jeff looks devastated and approaches Matt, begging him to just talk to him but Matt slaps Jeff so hard that he falls to the canvas. Jeff looks up at his brother who just smirks and steps through the ropes before backing up the ramp, still smirking as he keeps his gaze firmly on Jeff, who looks ready to cry...

JR: I am truly shocked at the change in Matt Hardy over these past couple of months, Tazz, and his behaviour tonight is just unforgivable....

Tazz: I've said before, JR, that I've known both Jeff and Matt for a long time and I have never known two guys who get on so well, brothers or not, but I guess I never knew Matt Hardy very well at all....

JR: Jeff as you can clearly see, utterly distraught from what he has just heard......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B][JR:[/b] ..... Oh... it's the Smackdown General Manager.....

We do indeed join Vickie Guerrero, who appears to us on our screens, sitting in her office and facing the camera with a smile.......

Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and gentlemen, next week we celebrate the 500th episode of Smackdown and as General Manager it is my absolute pleasure to announce that on this landmark show, we will see the WWE Championship defended inside a Steel Cage as the champion Triple H takes on.... the 7ft, 450 pound giant... The Big Show

Tazz: Woah, did I just hear that right?

JR: I'd like to say that I'm surprised by such an announcement, but I'm truly not, Triple H versus Big Show inside a Steel Cage for the WWE Title, next week!

Smackdown fades to commercials....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpg

Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Umaga

An engaging opening match of the night as RAW's Intercontinental Champion CM Punk is pitted against the United States Champion Shelton Benjamin and the dangerous Umaga, who are both in home territory on Smackdown. Both Punk and Benjamin look to take the match to Umaga in the early going, even going as far as to reluctantly team up, albeit briefly, as they seek to eliminate Umaga from proceedings. They do, knocking him to the outside as they fight between themselves only for Umaga to angrily slide back into the ring and take both men down with a double clothesline. The match goes on with all three men getting in their fair share of offence with Umaga perhaps looking the more threatening. Umaga looks to hit a Splash to Benjamin in the corner, but 'The Gold Standard' moves and Umaga hits turnbuckle before turning into a high kick from Punk that has Umaga stumbling. Shelton takes him down with a Springboard Missile Dropkick but gets up and turns into Punk, who lifts him on to his shoulders. Benjamin fights out and throws Punk out of the ring, landing heavily against the barricades, as Benjamin focuses on Umaga. He looks to be setting Umaga up for Paydirt, but Hurricane Helms suddenly rushes to the ring, capturing the attention of Benjamin who swings at Helms as he climbs to the apron. Helms swiftly jumps back down and Benjamin turns around straight in to Umaga who drops him with a Samoan Spike....... but before he can make the cover, The Great Khali makes his way out and down towards the ring, Umaga staring at him intensely. Khali climbs right over the top rope as Ranjin Singh watches on from ringside, and The 'Punjabi Nightmare' stares Umaga down. Umaga doesn't back down one bit, but Khali suddenly drops him with a big chop to the head. CM Punk is just recovering and spots the opportunity, sliding into the ring and making the cover as Khali steps back over the ropes. Punk wins the match and, with a good bit of help, is going to Wrestlemania!

Winner: CM Punk

Pinfall

7:43

CM Punk leaves the ring as Khali stands on the apron looking at Umaga who starts to stir, and he isn't happy. Khali smiles and climbs down as Umaga slowly gets to his feet holding the top of his head, and roaring in his native tongue while Singh and Khali make their way up the ramp.....

We find ourselves back in Vickie Guerrero's office where she is sat down on a leather couch, but she stands up as someone walks in. The camera pulls out and we see that it is The Big Show. Show looks a little more wary of Vickie than he normally would, given the past few weeks events....

Big Show: You wanted to see me......

Vickie Guerrero: Yes, Big Show.... No doubt you heard the announcement I made earlier on and I just wanted to clear a few things up... I know you've already qualified for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania but if you beat Triple H next week inside a Steel Cage, then you won't need to challenge for the Money In The Bank briefcase, but if you were to lose next week, you will still be part of the Ladder Match at Wrestlemania....

Big Show: That's what you wanted to tell me?........

Vickie Guerrero: Well..... I also just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page, I mean I am giving you a chance at becoming the WWE Champion next week, and I just need to know that if you win the title, you will... repay the favour....

Big Show: Wait a second..... you mean that if I win the title next week and go to Wrestlemania to face Edge.... that you expect me to lie down and let Edge become WWE Champion...

Vickie Guerrero: Well I.....

Big Show: No no no no..... let me make one thing clear Vickie, if I beat Triple H next week and go to Wrestlemania as WWE Champion, then I am 'leaving' Wrestlemania as WWE Champion.....

Big Show starts to leave the room as Vickie is clearly angry at Show's refusal to play ball, but stops as Edge himself walks into the office and stares at Show, oblivious as to what has just unfolded. Big Show just smirks at Edge and to himself before leaving the room as Edge goes up to Vickie....

Edge: What's going on...

Vickie doesn't respond, seemingly lost for words as Smackdown fades to commercials.....

We return to Smackdown and Eve Torres standing by backstage...

Eve Torres: Hello, I am here at this time with Vladimir Kozlov.... Vladimir, I'd just like to get your thoughts as you head into your match tonight against The Undertaker....

After a short bullish stare at Eve, Kozlov begins to speak...

Vladimir Kozlov: Tonight, I have match with Undertaker who thinks he can be first man to defeat Vladimir Kozlov..... but that will not happen.... I will prove that Vladimir Kozlov should be one facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania... not Shawn Michaels....

Kozlov stares at Eve once more before walking away from the interview.....

WWE Divas Championship #1 Contenders Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpg

Maria vs Michelle McCool

Before the bell has rung both Divas are glaring at the other with looks of pure hatred. The bell rings and the pair hook up, pushing each other around the ring and grabbing each others hair before being broken up. The match sees very few wrestling moves as both girls seem intent only on beating the life out oft he other and when, after just 3 minutes or so, the girls are pulling at each others hair in the corner and refusing to break the hold at the request of the referee, he has enough and calls for the bell....

Winner: Double Disqualification!

2:33

Neither Maria or Michelle even notice, though as they fall to the canvas and continue to roll around in continuation of their catfight, which spills to the outside as they roll under the bottom rope. Vickie Guerrero suddenly appears on the titantron and shouts at the pair to stop fighting but they take no notice. Vickie barks for officials to break up the fight and a slew of officials run from backstage to pull the pair off of each other, and eventually things are brought under control.....

Vickie Guerrero: Right..... now that I've finally got your attention, seeing as once again we haven't managed to determine a number one contender and seeing as I will not have my plans for a Divas Championship match next week on Smackdown ruined, next week it will be Maryse versus Maria versus Michelle McCool in a Triple Threat Match for the Divas Title.....

Maria and Michelle glare at each other as the officials hold them apart, but they boh turn their attention when Maryse's music hits and the Divas Champion stands at the top of the ramp with her title sitting nicely around her waist, and a microphone at the ready. She smiles arrogantly as she raises the microphone to her lips to speak in her admittedly sexy French tone.....

Maryse: While I am not exactly happy to be told I have to defend my Divas Title against both of you, I can't say I'm exactly worried, I mean after all, the two of you together are no match for me.... because neither of you... are Maryse!

Maryse lowers the microphone to smile smugly at Maria and Michelle as Smackdown fades to commercials....

We return to Smackdown on the image of of a distraught Jeff Hardy pacing around backstage, clearly upset after the events that took place earlier on in the night. He runs his hands through his hair and kicks over some trashcans as JR and Tazz speculate over what is going through his mind, before we cut away.....

....Once again we have the pleasure (really?) of joining Vickie Guerrero in her office where she is suddenly approached by United States Champion Shelton Benjamin......

Shelton Benjamin: Vickie... Vickie, I'm sorry to bother you but you really need to do something about Helms, that punk cost me another match tonight and I'm just about sick of....

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me.... I'm not sure who you think you are just barging in here... but I am going to do something about Hurricane Helms..... I'm going to givr him a United States Championship Match next week here on Smackdown....

Shelton Benjamin: What?!?!?! You can't do that, I....

Vickie Guerrero: I beg your pardon? I can do what I like, in case you hadn't noticed I'm the General Manager... now get out Shelton...

A rather displeased Shelton Benjamin glares at Vickie as he leaves the office. Vickie Guerrero turns and we look set to leave the scene, but she is suddenly joined once more, this time by MVP!

Vickie Guerrero: Oh what is it with this place, has anyone heard of knocking?

MVP: Hey... chill out Vickie... look I apologise for interrupting you, but I need to ask just when I'm going to get a shot at winning back 'my' United States Title, I mean after all, I did beat Shelton Benjamin last week....

Vickie Guerrero: Look, MVP, I tell you what, how about this, 'll give you a choice, You can have your shot at the United States Title against whoever wins between Shelton Benjamin and Hurricane Helms next week, at Wrestlemania....

MVP smiles.....

Vickie Guerrero: ....but, if you choose to do so, you will be pulled from your Money In The Bank qualifying match this Monday night on RAW.....

MVP takes a second to think the situation over...

MVP: Fine.... I can accept that, Vickie. First things first, I want 'my' United States Title back, 'then' I will challenge for the WWE Title... and who knows, maybe I'll hold both titles at the same time.... yeh I like the sound of that.... catch you later Vickie...

MVP leaves with a smile on his face as Vickie just grits her teeth and shakes her head, annoyed at being bothered by people she obviously has no time for...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MattHardy4_ndp.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpg

Matt Hardy vs R-Truth

Matt is in a mean mood, as he has been for a while, but he seems even more so tonight. R-Truth fights valiantly but Hardy is determinedly focused and after being in charge for most of the match, hits the Side Effect followed by a Twist Of Fate for the victory

Winner: Matt Hardy

Pinfall

6:07

Matt has his hand raised by the official, but quickly pulls it away and stares at him in derisory fashion. He smirks off the crowds boos but they quickly turn to cheers as Jeff Hardy suddenly storms the ring and starts laying into his brother with right hands, his face full of emotion. Matt manages to roll to the outside to safety as Jeff leans against the ropes shouting 'Is this what you want Matt?' the pain he's feeling clear for all to see. Vickie Guerrero suddenly appears on the titantron once again.....

Vickie Guerrero: Matt...... Jeff....... this can't go on any longer and seeing as you, Jeff, finally seem to want to fight your brother, that's exactly what is going to happen. Matt you get your wish, at Wrestlemania it will be Hardy versus Hardy, Matt versus Jeff.... in an Extreme Rules Match!!!

JR: Wow... what a huge match just made for Wrestlemania by our General Manager.... Matt Hardy versus Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match!

Tazz: Could this night be any more unpredictable, JR?

JR: Nothing would surprise me now, Tazz!....

A graphic pops up on the screen.....

JR: We'll be back in just a few minutes for this huge match, The Undertaker versus the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov, do not miss that one!...

We return to Smackdown and fade into a video highlighting the latest entry into the WWE Hall Of Fame, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat. We see highlights from his career, including winning his only title in the WWF/E - the Intercontinental Championship, as well as winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against Ric Flair in early 1989.

Vladimir Kozlov makes his way out and waits in the ring with his usual bullish expression, that doesn't change one bit as the lights dim and we hear the infamous BONG that signals the arrival of the 'Deadman'...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpg

The bell rings and Taker locks in to a collar and elbow tie up with a completely unfazed Kozlov, who if anything welcomes the prospect of taking on the 'Deadman'. And he makes this evident by forcefully pushing Taker hard in the chest, the 'Phenom' reacting by swinging a huge right hand which Kozlov ducks before unleashing a volley of rights of his own that send Taker reeling. The first 4 minutes or so follow this pattern with Kozlov staying one step ahead of Taker, trapping him in the corner on a couple of occasions and dominating him in a way you rarely see, if ever. Kozlov whips Taker to the corner and follows it up with a big clothesline before whipping him to the opposite corner and looking to do the same again, but Taker ducks the clothesline and catches a turning Kozlov with a big boot, finding himself a way into the match. Taker looks like he's going to take control and has Kozlov reeling with a volley of huge strikes before knocking him down in the corner and stomping all over his chest. Taker rolls Kozlov so his head hangs under the ropes and across the apron, and Taker heads to the apron himself and looks to drop the leg across Kozlov's throat, but the Russian juggernaut lifts his head up and Taker lands awkwardly on the edge of the apron, falling to the outside. Kozlov follows him out and kicks at the back of Taker's leg, dropping him to a knee before slamming his head down onto the barricade. Kozlov hauls Taker back into the ring and gets back on the assault.

Kozlov grounds Taker and wraps his legs around his waist, driving the air out of the 'Deadman' who gets into a position to elbow at the side of the Russian's head and break the hold. Taker hits a few right hands as they both get up and whips Kozlov to the ropes and looks for another big boot, but Kozlov ducks it, bounces off the ropes and hits a huge boot of his own right to Taker's sternum. Kozlov makes a token cover and gains a 2 count as he continues his impressive display. Kozlov keeps on top for the next few minutes as he wares Taker down, keeping some of his focus on Taker's knee, although Taker keeps showing how dangerous he is by connecting with the odd huge right hand before Kozlov steps it up. Kozlov looks ready to end it, sensing the time is right to go for the kill having whipped Taker to the corner so hard that the 'Deadman' drops to his knees. Taker gets up and Kozlov runs at him looking to drive his head deep into his heart, but Taker ducks and hits a huge big boot to Kozlov's face. Kozlov rolls near the apron and Taker reacts more quickly this time to position Kozlov and get onto the apron before dropping a huge legdrop across Kozlov's throat, the Russian dropping to the mats outside the ring. Taker slams Kozlov's head onto the apron and throws him into the ring, following him back in. Taker grabs Kozlov's arm and twists it around, keeping hold of it as he walks to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. Taker walks across the top rope, although he is not as steady as he usually might be after the damage his knee has taken in this match, but never the less looks to hit some Old School. Taker springs off the rope and looks to bring an arm down across the back of Kozlov's neck but the Russian breaks free as Taker is mid air and drives his head right into Taker's chest as he comes down, driving all the air out of the 'Deadman'. Kozlov quickly makes the cover and gets the 3 count in what could be described as a big shock!

Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

Pinfall

12:28

Tazz: I don't believe it! What a huge win for Kozlov!

JR: I'm not sure I believe it either Tazz. That huge headbutt seemed to come out of nowhere just as Taker looked to hit Old School....

As Kozlov celebrates this huge win, we cut backstage and once again into the office of Vickie Guerrero, where she is joined by her nephew Chavo....

Chavo Guerrero: Vickie.... all I'm asking for is a decent opportunity to show just what I can achieve, and I mean a proper chance, not like mast week.... I can't believe you gave me a match with The Undertaker last week....

Vickie Guerrero: Ok, Chavo... fine.... fine... you can have a match tonight against.. erm... MVP, and I tell you what, if you can beat MVP tonight, I will add you to the United States Title match at Wrestlemania.....

Chavo Guerrero: Oh.. wo.... wow, thank you Vickie, I promise I won't let you down...

A delighted Chavo leaves the office smiling as Vickie just rolls her eyes as Smackdown fades to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChavoGuerrero.jpg

MVP vs Chavo Guerrero

Chavo is eager to prove to Vickie that he can be of use to her, and also senses an opportunity to head to Wrestlemania. MVP gets the first few shots in before a determined Chavo stealthily sticks a thumb in MVP's eye. Chavo is in the zone as he hits clotheslines and a suplex before stomping MVP down in a corner, but soon gets far too ahead of himself as he misses a dropkick due to MVP holding onto the ropes after an Irish Whip from Chavo. MVP takes control and is highly impressive as he pretty much dominates the rest of the match, eventually hitting a Drive By Kick to a kneeling Chavo to secure the win.

Winner: MVP

Pinfall

5:47

As MVP celebrates we head backstage where The Colons are walking along a corridor when they are suddenly confronted by The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson...

The Brian Kendrick: Hey, Zeke, if it isn't our victims, oops I mean opponents tonight..... I'm glad we found you before our match tonight, because I just wanted to say on behalf of Big Zeke and myself that we going to enjoy being handed a well deserved shot at your Tag Team Titles after we beat you tonight

Carlito just laughs at Kendrick and the tag champions walk away as Smackdown fades to commercials.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Primo_Colon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpg

Carlito & Primo (The Colon's) vs The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson

This match had no real heat attached until Kendrick decided to stoke the fire before the break, and it only seems to make the champions more determined as they control the opening part of the match by hitting quick moves whilst tagging in and out proficiently. Primo is controlling Kendrick until Jackson plants a knee in his back as he springs off the ropes with the referee checking on Kendrick. Kendrick makes the tag after hitting an impressive dropkick on Primo, and Jackson comes in to dominate the younger of the brothers. The match is an extremely to and fro affair with numerous near falls and Jackson as the dominant force. Jackson proves to be the deciding factor as Carlito looks to have turned things back around only for Kendrick to once again distract the official and allow him to sneak in and smash into Carlito from behind. Kendrick knocks Primo off the apron before hitting The Kendrick on Carlito as he and Ezekiel pick up a huge victory over the champions.

Winners: The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson

Pinfall

6:38

We cut backstage where Eve Torres is standing by.....

Eve Torres: Hello, and please welcome my guest, the 'Rated R Superstar' Edge.... Edge, at Wrestlemania you will compete for the WWE Championship against the winner of a Steel Cage match for the WWE Title next week on Smackdown, so I'd like to know if you have a preference on whether you would rather face The Big Show or Triple H at Wrestlemania?

Edge looks at Eve as if she's stupid before answering...

Edge: What kind of a question is that, huh? It doesn't matter who I face at Wrestlemania because I guarantee I will be walking out of the Reliant Stadium as the WWE Champion. But I would like to make one thing clear, Vickie has told me what Big Show said to her earlier and I'd like to know just who the hell he thinks he is. After all we have done for Big Show, this is how he repays us? If he beats Triple H next week, he will become WWE Champion and that is thanks to my beautiful wife Vickie, and he should go on to Wrestlemania and do the decent thing by handing me the WWE Title, 'my' title. As I say though it is all a moot point because at Wrestlemania, whether I face Big Show or Triple H, I will be leaving as the new WWE Champion...

Edge stares into the camera wildly for a few seconds before looking at Eve with derision and then finally walking away as Smackdown fades to commercials.....

We return to Smackdown and straight into an animated graphic hyping Wrestlemania and how it is now just 23 days away!. JR and Tazz start talking, as graphics show on screen to accompany their words.....

JR: Yes folks, we are just over 3 weeks away from what is set to be the biggest event in the history if the WWE, Wrestlemania 25, and tonight we have learned of a huge match set to take place as Matt and Jeff Hardy meet in an Extreme Rules Match....

Tazz: Things finally got too much for Jeff Hardy here tonight leading to our General Manager Vickie Guerrero making this match official, and I can not wait to see that one....

JR: As if that isn't big enough, Tazz, the World Heavyweight Championship will be contested over on RAW as the champion Chris Jericho takes on the winner of the Royal Rumble - Randy Orton, and John Cena in a Triple Threat Match.... but this is perhaps the biggest match announced so far, Tazz, can you believe it, the 'Phenom' The Undertaker versus the 'Icon' the 'Showstopper' 'Mr Wrestlemania - Shawn Michaels....

Tazz: I made no attempt to hide how excited I am am about the match between the Hardy's, JR, but this is it for me, two of the biggest, most decorated stars in the history of the WWE will meet with Shawn Michaels looking to become the first man ever to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania...

JR: And who better to do so, perhaps, than Mr Wrestlemania himself, Shawn Michaels....

JR is drowned out by the sound of Mark Henry's music as he makes his way to the ring with Tony Atlas, and we are just moments away from tonights main event....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Triple H vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

A match made by Vickie Guerrero to punish the champion, but if anything 'The Game' relishes situation such as this. Henry overpowers Triple H early on before he changes tactics, opting not to match Henry's power but instead use his brain. Trips is whipped to the corner but plays possum as Henry charges and the big man runs full steam into the turnbuckle allowing the champion to take control, chop blocking Henry's leg as he stumbles from the corner. Triple H works on Henry who uses his size to stay in the match but Triple H eventually takes complete charge with a huge Spinebuster. He stalks Henry but Atlas tries to cause a distraction. Triple H motions towards Atlas who jumps off the apron, before focusing his attentions back on Henry, but he is knocked back by a stream of right hands by Edge as the referee calls for the bell

Winner: Triple H

Disqualification

7:44

Atlas helps Henry from the ring as Edge mounts Triple H and delivers blow after blow.......

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL, WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

Edge stops the assault briefly to look at Show before going back to hitting 'The Game' with his closed fist. Show enters the ring and Edge gets to his feet, Show pushing him away and on to his backside as the giant looks to help the champion. Edge stares up at Show wide-eyed as the 7 footer helps Triple H up. Show looks at Edge with a smile before turning and knocking Triple H down and out with a huge right hand knockout punch. Show turns back to look at Edge, who quickly squirms towards and then under the ropes to the outside. Show is left in the ring standing over Triple H with a smile on his face, occasionally looking at Edge who retreats up the ramp....

JR: Big Show making his intentions perfectly clear, that he intends to become the WWE Champion inside a Steel Cage next week and remain that way after Wrestlemania.... That's it from us for tonight, we hope you will join us next week, good night everybody......

Smackdown fades out on the image of Big Show standing tall in the ring......

SHOW RATING: B

CM Punk bt Umaga and Shelton Benjamin in a Triple Threat Money In The Bank Qualifying Match A [PIN]

Maria vs Michelle McCool in a #1 Contenders Match to the Divas Championship ended in a Double Disqualification! E+

Matt Hardy bt R-Truth C+ [PIN]

Vladimir Kozlov bt The Undertaker B- [PIN]

MVP bt Chavo Guerrero B [PIN]

The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson bt Carlito & Primo Colon C+ [PIN]

Triple H bt Mark Henry B- [DQ/INT]

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

23 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:- Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs ??? vs ???

Extreme Rules Match:- Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Two titles are on the line this week on RAW as the pace really picks up heading towards Wrestlemania XXV!

The Intercontinental Championship will be defended as CM Punk takes on David Smith, son of the late, great 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith. Smith appeared on RAW last week and asked Punk for a shot at the title that meant so much to his father, and Punk was more than happy to accept. Will he come to regret giving the rookie the chance at gold or can Punk retain his title on Monday night?

The World Tag Team Titles will also be on the line this Monday as champions The 'Miz' and John Morrison face Cryme Tyme. RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon has made the match for this Monday following a non title victory for the Brooklyn duo two weeks ago on RAW, which was followed up by JTG defeating The 'Miz' last week. Can Cryme Tyme finally pick up their first Championships? Find out this Monday on RAW.

The Money In The Bank qualifying matches continue this week with 'The Big Red Machine' Kane taking on one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions - Carlito. Kane should have been taking on MVP, but he chose to partake in a United States Championship match at Wrestlemania, meaning Carlito gets an unexpected shot this week on RAW. Will Carlito make the best of his chance or will the monster Kane book his place in Money In The Bank?

One of the most hotly anticipated matches in WWE history, Shawn Michaels versus The Undertaker, to take place at Wrestlemania XXV, could get even more interesting, should 'HBK' do what The Undertaker could not on Smackdown, and beat Vladimir Kozlov. Kozlov has never been beaten in singles competition, but Michaels could send a huge message to 'The Deadman' if he can end the streak of the 'Moscow Mauler' before hopefully doing the same to The Undertaker on April 5th!

Also this week on RAW, Rey Mysterio will do battle with Santino Marella whilst Jerry 'The King' Lawler will be delighted to know that eight! of RAW's sexiest Divas will be in action. WWE Women's Champion Melina teams up with Mickie James, Kelly Kelly and the returning Candice Michelle to take on Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Layla El and Jillian.

All this and much more can be seen only on Monday night RAW!

Intercontinental Championship - CM Punk © vs David Smith

World Tag Team Championships - The 'Miz' & John Morrison © vs Cryme Tyme

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - Kane vs Carlito

Shawn Michaels vs Vladimir Kozlov

Rey Mysterio vs Santino Marella

Melina, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Layla El & Jillian

Melina, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Layla El & Jillian

World Tag Team - The 'Miz' & John Morrison © vs Cryme Tyme

Just a feeling!

M&M are in a league of their own in the tag division.

Kane is a singles star who is credible enough to win MITB. Carlito should be defending his belt at Wrestlemania

To 1 up the Dead-man! Taker should avenge his loss to the Russian later. Unless you want Vladimir going into Wrestlemania undefeated, in which case i've predicted wrong!

Despite the small stature... SQUASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice with the pin!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg

Monday 9th March 2009

UCF Arena, Orlando, FL

Attendance:

After the regular WWE intro we fade straight into a video.....

'LAST WEEK'

Chris Jericho & John Cena vs Randy Orton

......Orton stomps over Jericho and drops a few knees into his sternum before grounding him and looking to wear him down. Jericho fights back to his feet and manages to hit an enzuigiri but is unable to capitalise. Jericho looks to crawl over to Cena but Orton is up and knocks Jericho down with a right hand before turning and blasting Cena off the apron with another right hand. Orton turns and goes for a clothesline but Jericho has the same idea and both men go down. Jericho crawls over to his corner and makes it! but Cena is not there, still picking himself up from Orton's shot, and Orton pulls Jericho back to the middle of the ring, hits a few stomps and gets him in a chinlock.

Cena gets back onto the apron as Jericho starts to fightback once more..... Jericho goes to whip Orton to the corner, it's countered and Jericho slams into the turnbuckle. Orton follows up but Jericho dodges and Orton slams chest first into the turnbuckle and turns just as Jericho hits a Springboard Dropkick off the middle rope straight to Orton's chest. Jericho is slow to get up again and only gets up just before Orton and the 'Legend Killer' grabs his leg, but Jericho turns and punches Orton. Jericho walks over to Cena who is holding out his hand but stares at him angrily and starts shouting at him about not being there before for the tag. Jericho then makes the tag by slapping Cena in the face. Cena composes himself and gets in the ring but squares up to Jericho. Jericho pushes Cena in the chest and he stumbles backwards right into Randy Orton who spins him around and goes for an RKO, but Cena pushes Orton away and he lands on his back. Orton is up and turns straight into Cena who lifts him onto his shoulders and he looks about to hit the FU when Jericho hits a chop block on Cena. Cena drops to a knee and Orton rolls over towards the ropes as Jericho looks down at Cena contemplating his next move. Jericho grabs Cena's legs and flips him over onto his belly, locking in the Walls Of Jericho!! Orton gets up and can't believe what he's seeing but hits a falling clothesline to the back of Jericho before rolling from the ring. Jericho gets up and leans over the ropes with an annoyed look aimed at Orton who just smiles. Jericho turns and is immediately felled with a drop toe hold by Cena who quickly locks in the STFU.... Jericho is groaning in pain and Cena lets out loud roars as he locks in the STFU with all his strength. Orton just stares deep into Jericho's eyes as he struggles in vain, pathetically tapping out to no avail. Cena eventually breaks the hold before walking to the ropes and staring down at Orton whilst leaving Jericho in a static heap behind him. Cena's music hits as Orton looks up at Cena with disdain but also showing a delight in witnessing Jericho's undoing......

RAW fades out as Cena continues to celebrate for the fans and gesture at Randy Orton that he would just love for him to get in the ring, Orton choosing to just stare soullessly back at Cena......

With the video highlights of last weeks show over, we fade into the office of Stephanie McMahon, who is standing facing the camera.....

Stephanie McMahon: Good evening. In light of what transpired at the end of last weeks show I have made a decision that will see huge main events take place over the next 3 weeks running up to Wrestlemania 25. Over these next 3 weeks we will see 3 singles matches involving the 3 participants in the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania, starting this week with the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho..... going one on one with John Cena.... Thank you and I hope you all enjoy the show...

Stephanie smiles brightly as we fade to black....

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

We are treated to the usual explosive pyros that signal the start of Monday Night RAW as the camera pans around the crowd before we join Michael Cole and Jerry 'The King' Lawler at ringside......

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to the longest running weekly episodic show in history, Monday Night RAW where tonight, the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels will go one on one with the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov, looking to end his streak and send a huge message to his Wrestlemania opponent The Undertaker. I am joined here tonight as always by Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Jerry, if Michaels can earn a victory over Kozlov tonight, how will that change the complexion of the Michaels - Undertaker match at Wrestlemania?

King: Well what with The Undertaker failing to defeat Kozlov on Smackdown this past Friday, Michaels would be making a huge statement if he can end the undefeated streak of the 'Moscow Mauler' here tonight.

Michael Cole: And what about that huge main event announced just moments ago, King, by RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon, that will see World Champion Chris Jericho and John Cena going toe to toe....

King: That was certainly one hell of a way to start the show, Michael, Cena versus Jericho.... tonight!

Carlito's music hits and the one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions makes his way to the ring with Michael Cole explaining that it should have been MVP taking part in the following match, before he was given a shot at the United States Title at Wrestlemania, by Vickie Guerrero, on this weeks Smackdown......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpg

Carlito vs Kane

Carlito is not accompanied to the ring by his brother Primo for this match. The start of the match sees Kane pushing and shoving Carlito around until he realises that he isn't going to win any power games and starts to dazzle the 'Big Red Machine' with a series of kicks to the legs as well as hitting dropkicks and using his speed to out maneuver the monster. Carlito builds up a big head of steam but is stopped in his tracks when he tries to hit a Springboard Back Elbow off the middle rope, Kane countering with a simple but effective clothesline right across the back of Carlito's neck. In a very good match with numerous near falls, Carlito's efforts are just not quite good enough tonight as Kane counters a Backstabber by holding the ropes, before planting Carlito with a Chokeslam.

Winner: Kane

Pinfall

6:47

With Kane celebrating his big win, we head backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by....

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Harry Smith. Harry, first of all welcome to RAW, and I have to ask just how much it means to get an Intercontinental Title shot here tonight....

David Smith: Thank you, Todd, as I said last week it is such an honour that CM Punk accepted my request to challenge for a title held so proudly by my father and if I could somehow emulate my father be winning the Intercontine....

Smith stops speaking as the camera pulls out to reveal that Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase have approached the scene. The pair shoot Smith with a look of disregard....

Ted DiBiase: So... you're the son of the late, great British Bulldog..... I guess you think that makes you petty special huh?

Smith just looks at DiBiase with a look that begs to ask just what point he's trying to make....

Ted DiBiase: ...but I guess if you were really that special and seeing as you are a second generation superstar, than Randy Orton would have asked you to join Legacy....

Smith just looks from DiBiase to Rhodes and back again before walking straight between them, bumping both their shoulders as he walks away from the pair. Rhodes and DiBiase look annoyed at this action from the rookie as RAW fades to commercials......

We rejoin RAW and the locker room of Legacy where a hyped up Rhodes and DiBiase are trying to put a point across to Randy Orton......

Rhodes: Randy.. you didn't see what Smith did to us, he disrespected us and he needs to be taught a lesson...

Ted DiBiase: Randy, we can't let some punk turn up and start disrespecting us like he did, we need to send a message or people will start to think we've gone soft...

Randy Orton: ALRIGHT..... Alright.... look Ted, Cody, you're right, I tell you what, that young punk Smith's got an Intercontinental Title match tonight so how about you two get a closer look at that match and let Smith know what happens to people who disrespect Legacy.....

Orton puts his arms around his 2 cohorts as we fade back into the arena.....

The crowd erupt as CM Punk's music hits and the Intercontinental Champion makes his way out to the ring.

David Smith is out next, and actually gets a few cheers himself. His music dies down as he faces Punk and the pair share a brief handshake after the referee holds up the championship, but just before the bell can be rung, we hear the music of Priceless as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase make their way towards the ring and take up positions at the announce table.....

Intercontinental Championship

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWEIntercontinentalChampionshipWWEL.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_thHarry_Smith5.jpg

CM Punk © vs David Smith

The bell rings and both Punk and David Smith look rather uncomfortable with the unexpected guests sitting at the announce table, both keeping an eye on them before hooking up. Punk gets the better of Smith in the very early going, the champions experience coming out on top. Punk really has Smith in a daze with a series of kicks, quick hands, chops and then a spinning back fist before hitting a spinning roundhouse kick and almost winning the match, Smith just kicking out as the referees hand comes down for 3. Punk looks to whip Smith to the ropes but the rookie counters and looks to hit a clothesline on Punk, the champ ducks and springs off the ropes, catching Punk by surprise with a Crossbody but Smith rolls it through and gets a 2 count, almost causing the upset. Punk is straight back on the offence and whips Smith to the corner looking to follow up with a running knee but Smith dodges. Punk stops himself from kneeing the turnbuckle but turns into a huge clothesline from Smith who makes a token cover. Smith starts to edge his way into the match and begins to remind us just who his father is, catching Punk by surprise with an arm drag, and another before ducking a Punk right hand and nailing a Saito Suplex. Smith again makes the cover for 2. Smith is growing in confidence and hits a picture perfect Vertical Suplex on Punk and waits for him to get up. Punk is up and Smith lifts the champ up over his shoulder, perhaps readying himself to hit his fathers famous finishing move but Punk slides down Smith's back and pushes him away and as Smith turns, Punk nails an Enzuigiri. Punk whips Smith to the turnbuckle and follows it up with a running knee to the face, hitting it this time before planting Smith with a running Bulldog. Punk is feeling it and rolls under the ropes to the apron and, as Smith gets up, Punk uses the ropes to hit Smith with a Springboard Clothesline before making the cover. Smith just gets a shoulder up but Punk is ready to finish it, stalking Smith who is slowly getting to his feet, but Rhodes suddenly leaves the announce desk and goes to the side of the ring where Punk is standing and the referee immediately goes over to him. Punk becomes distracted himself, and doesn't see that DiBiase has made his way to the other side of the ring, but DiBiase is behind Smith just as he gets to his feet. DiBiase looks to catch Smith off guard, backing up what he and Rhodes have been saying time and time agin at the announce desk - that Smith needs to learn about respect and who exactly runs things around here - with Rhodes backing down on the other side, enough for Punk to turn his attentions back to the ring, but not enough for the referee who carries on telling Rhodes to go back to the announce desk. Punk turns just as DiBiase is ready to strike, but he runs straight past Smith and drops Punk with a clothesline before picking him up and nailing him with a Dream Street. DiBiase leaves the ring and a still dazed Smith doesn't seem to understand what's going on, turning to look at DiBiase who shouts at him 'that's what happens when you disrespect Legacy'. Rhodes backs off allowing the referee to turn and Smith seems to realise that the interference has been caused to show him what will happen if he disrespects Legacy again. He is unsure what to do, not wanting to win a match in such a way but reluctantly makes the cover, but doesn't hook Punk's leg. The referee counts 1...2... no! Punk seemingly on instinct gets the shoulder up and Smith rolls off of him. Punk gets to his feet straight towards Smith who picks him up and nails him with a Running Powerslam before making the cover.... 1....2....3

Winner And NEW Intercontinental Champion: David Smith

Pinfall

8:09

Smith is handed the championship by the official but seems reluctant to accept winning the championship in such a way, as Rhodes and DiBiase continue to shout at him from ringside that 'that's what happens when you disrespect us'. Still he is the champion and takes the belt in his hands, whilst never taking his gaze off of the Legacy members.....

Michael Cole: Can you believe it, King, we have a new Intercontinental Champion, David Smith, but it doesn't look like he's happy with the way it was won...

King: I'm trying to make sense of this, Michael, I mean if Rhodes and DiBiase wanted to punish David Smith for, as they see it, disrespecting them, why not just cost him the match....

Michael Cole: I can only presume it's psychological, King, Randy Orton is a twisted human being, and he does have history with CM Punk....

We see a final shot of Smith standing awkwardly in the ring with the Intercontinental Championship as RAW fades to commercials....

We return to RAW where Stephanie McMahon walks up to Legacy....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy..... I am just about sick and tired of you and your.... your minions interfering in matches. Rhodes and DiBiase cost CM Punk his Intercontinental Title tonight and I've had enough, if you interfere in the Cena - Jericho match tonight then same as last week, and I mean it Randy, you are out of Wrestlemania....

Randy Orton: You're getting sick and tired? We are the ones who are sick and tired, Stephanie, sick and tired of constantly being treated the way we are by you and the rest of the McMahon family. We deserve to be treated better and if you don't start acting fairly towards us then I'll..

Stephanie McMahon: You'll what, Randy?

Randy Orton: I'll go straight to the board of directors and get you fired....

Stephanie McMahon: Ok, Randy, you want fair, how about this, Rhodes and DiBiase here are officially added to the World Tag Team Title match set to take place later on tonight, but I mean it Randy, any interference from you in tonights main event and you lose your Wrestlemania shot...

Stephanie glares at Orton, who reciprocates, before the General Manager walks away.....

We change to a different backstage location where Todd Grisham is standing by...

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome my guest at this time, the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels... Shawn, I'd just like to get your thoughts going into what is a very tough match tonight against the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov.

Shawn Michaels: Todd, this past Friday on Smackdown, my opponent tonight Vladimir Kozlov, had a match with my Wrestlemania opponent The Undertaker. Vladimir Kozlov pulled off a huge win over The Undertaker so I thought to myself, what better way to show The Undertaker I mean business than by beating the man that he could not, and ending the undefeated streak of Vladimir Kozlov much like I intend to do against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. That, Todd, is why I personally requested this match tonight. You see I am everything people say I am, an icon, a showstopper, the main event, Mr Wrestlemania..... and after I end Kozlov's streak tonight, I'm going to do exactly the same thing, in my home town of Houston, Texas, when I face the man that nobody thinks can be beaten at Wrestlemania... The Undertaker.....

Shawn smiles at Todd confidently before walking away. RAW then fades to commercials...

We rejoin RAW where Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston are talking backstage. Kofi congratulates Rey on qualifying last week on RAW, for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania, before the pair shake hands (in a cool way, obviously) and Kofi makes his exit. Dolph Ziggler suddenly appears next to Rey....

Dolph Ziggler: Hi....... I'm Dolph Ziggler.

Rey says 'hi' back but doesn't shake the extended hand of Dolph, who smirks and rubs his chin.....

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah.... congratulations on your win last week..... I mean anyone can beat a distracted opponent but.... you know, congrats....

Rey Mysterio: Is that right...... how about me and you step in the ring sometime soon and I'll show you just what I can do when I'm not 'distracted'....

Dolph smirks before moving right up to Rey's face and dropping the smile. He smiles again and walks away from Rey, smugly grinning from ear to ear.....

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio not backing down, the former World Champion in action later tonight against Santino Marella...

We return to the arena for our next match which could be considered as somewhat of a preview to the 25 Diva Battle Royal set to take place at Wrestlemania, that will see the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania' crowned.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MelinaDEC2308.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MickieJamesNEW0CT2708.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_KellyKelly28.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_candicemichellekyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_BethPhoenixOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_RosaMendes.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_LaylaEl.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_JillianHallre.jpg

Melina, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle vs Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Layla El & Jillian Hall

Santino isn't at Beth's side for this one, either because of his impending match against Rey Mysterio or because Beth didn't want him there. In a decent match, over which King literally salivates for its entirety, it is the returning Candice Michelle who wins her team the match, hitting her Spinning Heel Kick on Jillian before making the cover, as Mickie, Melina and Kelly Kelly remove Jillian's teammates from the ring.

Winners: Candice Michelle, Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly

Pinfall

5:01

The 4 victorious Divas celebrate before Candice is hugged by her 3 teammates and friends as RAW fades to commercials....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SantinoMarellaDEC08.jpg

A short match with Santino initially getting caught out by Mysterio's speed before getting himself in the match with a cheap eye rake. Santino tries his best to keep Rey grounded, and hits some big clubbing blows across Rey's back but Mysterio soon turns the match back in his favour. Mysterio has too much for Santino and after ducking a clothesline from Santino, Rey dropkicks him in the back so he falls across the ropes, and Mysterio quickly hits the 619 before nailing a Springboard FrogSplash for the win.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Pinfall

5:53

As Mysterio celebrates with his hand help up by the official, Dolph Ziggler sneaks in and nails him from behind with a big clothesline. Dolph hauls Mysterio up and hits him with his finisher - a jumping Russian Legsweep. He stares down at Rey for a few seconds with a smile before rolling out of the ring, snatching a microphone out of Lilian Garcia's hand and rolling back into the ring....

Dolph Ziggler: I guess you should have paid attention to me Rey, it doesn't pay to get distracted....

Dolph looks up and suddenly bolts from the ring as Kofi Kingston comes running down to the aid of his friend Mysterio. Kofi checks on Rey as Ziggler backs up the ramp grinning from ear to ear....

We fade into a video showing us the latest entrants into the WWE Hall Of Fame - the Von Erichs. We see various clips of Fritz, Kerry, David, Kevin, Mike and Chris and their most famous achievements, including Kerry's time as Intercontinental Champion under the moniker of the Texas Tornado in the WWE and his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion, and Kevin Von Erich's 5 reigns as NWA American Heavyweight Champion and his one WCWA World Heavyweight Championship...

As soon as the video ends we hear the all too familiar sound of the New York stock exchange bell, as JBL makes his way out down the side of the entrance ramp in his white stretch limo, replete with cowhorns on the front. After having his door opened for him by his chauffeur, he makes his way to the ring with his usual self assured smile, picking up a microphone from ringside before entering the ring.....

JBL: It gets more ridiculous with every week..... The Von Erich's?...... we've already had Howard Finkel, The Funks, why don't we just induct Doink the clown and the Bushwhackers while we're at it..... It's like they are at a loss for people to induct, as I made evident last week when I beat the hell out of Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka. A true hall of famer would never let themselves get so out of shape, he should have at least been able to hit me with a chop or something but no, and it's stuff like this that makes me sick. The WWE should be looking at inducting current legends such as myself, not a bunch of washed up......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

King: No way! It can't b.... it is, it's Roddy Piper!

Michael Cole: A true hall of famer, King, hopefully here to shut JBL up, it's high time someone did!

JBL looks rather annoyed at the interruption as Piper makes his way to the ring in his usual black leather jacket and Hot Rod! t-shirt. Piper walks all the way around the ring, JBL's gaze fixed on him permanently, as he picks up a microphone of his own and joins JBL in the ring....

JBL: Who the hell do you think you are, Piper, this is my time an....

Roddy Piper: SHUT UP!!!!... For the past couple of weeks, I have been sat at home listening to you run your mouth and belittle the very people that have paved the way for you to be stood here in this ring, but no more, JBL. I am sick of listening to you, the fans are sick of listening to you, and I wouldn't be surprised of you were sick of the sound of your own voice by now, JBL so I am out here to teach you a little something about respect. You beat down on Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka last week and you've been running down on the likes of Ricky Steamboat, Stone Cold Steve Austin, not to mention myself, but these are the very people that made wrestling what it is today, and I am not just going to sit back and listen to you crap over the business that I love and the business that you should wake up every morning feeling lucky to be a part of. So why don't you drop the microphone, JBL, and stop talking this crap and sh.....

JBL suddenly explodes, dropping Piper with a huge right hand, pausing briefly to remove his jacket and folding it, stood over Piper with a sick smile before mounting the fallen legend and hitting him with a barrage of stiff punches. JBL gets up and puts his jacket back on, straightens his tie and exits the ring as the crowd boo him heavily. JBL just backs up the ramp grinning and sneering at the fans as he makes his way to his limo....

Michael Cole: What a coward, JBL catching Piper with a total sucker punch before launching a vicious attack, and for what, King? to prove that he should be a hall of famer?

King: I'm not sure exactly why JBL has decided to pick on the legends of late, Michael, but it hasn't bitten him on the backside so far....

Michael Cole: JBL is a bully, plain and simple.... anyway it is time for a short break, in just a few moments the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line as The 'Miz' and John Morrison defend against Cryme Tyme and Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase of Legacy in a Triple Threat Match......

We rejoin RAW and see The 'Miz' and John Morrison backstage...

The 'Miz': I can't believe we now have to defend our titles against two teams, we shouldn't even have to defend them against those two ghetto losers nevermind Randy Orton's little pets...

John Morrison: Tell me about it...

Cryme Tyme suddenly appear....

Shad Gaspard: Hey homies, what's up....

JTG: Yo, why you boys sweatin over those Legacy fools, everybody knows the team you need to worry about tonight are the boys from the hoooooood....

Shad Gaspard & JTG: Cryme Tyme....

'Miz' and Morrison look at the pair confused, as Cryme Tyme leave with smiles on their faces, confident going into the upcoming match.....

World Tag Team Championships

Triple Threat Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WorldTagTeamTitlesWWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WorldTagTeamTitlesWWELOGO.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShadGasparAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CodyRhodesJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpg

The 'Miz' & John Morrison © vs Cryme Tyme vs Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

Neither the champions nor Cryme Tyme are best pleased at the addition of the Legacy pair to this matchup. We are also reminded by Michael Cole that 2 wrestlers will start the match with one team starting with both members on the apron and the legal men can tag in anyone from the outside. Morrison starts the match with Shad Gaspard who immediately gets the upper hand by using his speed and power to knock the 'Shaman Of Sexy' right on his backside, and Morrison gets up to tag in Rhodes, saving himself for later in the match. The match tos and fros as you would expect in this scenario, with Rhodes and DiBiase controlling the match during the middle portion, isolating JTG from his partner and the champions. JTG fights back to tag in 'Miz' who turns the match in his teams favour, thanks in part to Morrison taking advantage of Shad distracting the referee to lower the top rope and send DiBiase to the outside. The match continues at a frenetic pace, with various near falls, until the inevitable happens and all 6 men become involved in the ring. With Morrison looking to end the match, DiBiase enters and hits him with a clothesline. Morrison is then knocked towards the ropes by a Rhodes dropkick, and falls to the outside, but not before JTG manages to tag himself in. 'Miz' slips in and brawls with DiBiase and the pair also fall to the mats outside as Shad is also taken out by Rhodes before JTG takes Rhodes down with a Crossbody from the top turnbuckle. JTG makes the cover but the referee is distracted and DiBiase steals back in to hit JTG with a Dream Street before exiting and taking down Shad by pushing him into the steel ringpost. JTG is pretty much done but Rhodes sets up for the Cross Rhodes as Morrison looks to make the save. DiBiase is there again, dragging Morrison off the apron and whipping him to the steps. 'Miz' takes DiBiase down with a clothesline and jumps to the apron, but it's too late as the referee's hand comes down for 3, Rhodes having hit the Cross Rhodes on JTG and making the cover as the Legacy pair earn the victory!

Winners And New World Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

Pinfall

8:18

As Rhodes and DiBiase celebrate their victory, holding up the titles in the center of the ring, RAW fades to commercials....

We return to RAW where we see a replay of the confrontation earlier in the night between JBL and Roddy Piper, resulting in JBL's attack on the WWE Hall Of Famer.

King: I can't believe how low JBL stooped, to attack Roddy Piper like that...

Michael Cole: Piper will get his chance for revenge though, King, it's official, next week on RAW - JBL vs Piper!

An animated graphic then pops up hyping Wrestlemania and how it is now just 20 days away.....

King: A huge match, that Michael, but speaking of huge, we are so close to Wrestlemania 25... I can feel it!

Michael Cole: Indeed, we are just under 3 weeks away now from what is set to be the biggest event in the history of the WWE, and this week on ECW we will find out the final entrant to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match in a special Battle Royal...

DO-DO-DO-DO - 'OH OH SHAWN'

The crowd rise to their feet as Shawn Michaels makes his way out for the penultimate match of the evening against the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpg

Just like in Kozlov's match agaist the Undertaker on Friday Night Smackdown, the Russian comes out on top in the opening lock up, pushing Michaels to the corner, but 'HBK' comes right back at him with a string of chops right to Kozlov's chest before the big man pushes Michaels away forcefully. Michaels gets up tentatively as he figures out his game plan and springs off the ropes. Kozlov swings an arm but Michaels ducks under and bounces off the opposite ropes, jumping up at Kozlov with a forearm that only has him stumbling back a couple of steps. Michaels does the same thing and once again Kozlov is only slightly unbalanced. Michaels does it a third time, and is taken down by a huge clothesline from the 'Moscow Mauler'. Kozlov strides over towards 'HBK' but the veteran rolls out of the ring, not wanting to allow Kozlov to take control. Kozlov follows Michaels out and Michaels slides back into the ring. Kozlov slides back in and Michaels stomps over him but Kozlov manages to get to his feet and pushes Michaels away. Michaels springs off the ropes and Kozlov takes him down with a massive boot right to the chest. Kozlov spends the next few minutes in control of 'HBK', grounding him in a waistlock after hitting a few powerful suplexes. 'HBK' fights out and up to his feet but Kozlov takes him back down moments later with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Kozlov gets a 2 count from this before locking Michaels in a single leg Boston Crab. Michaels crawls to the ropes to break the hold but paws at his lower back. Kozlov pushes Michaels to the ropes and hits a forearm to the kidneys, and again but on attempting it a third time, Michaels turns around as he hits the ropes and hits Kozlov with a forearm, and another before springing off the ropes and jumping at the Russian, but Kozlov catches Michaels and locks in a Bearhug, again putting pressure on the lower back of 'HBK'

Michaels again finds the energy to fight back and starts punching at Kozlov's forehead, breaking the hold and stumbling to the ropes. Kozlov charges at Michaels who drops down holding the top rope, and Kozlov takes a spill to the outside. Michaels is slow to follow up though, given the punishment he has received and Kozlov is up to his feet before Michaels can leave the ring, but he improvises and grabs the top rope as he pushes both feet straight into Kozlov's chest, knocking him back first against the barricades. Michaels slides out but Kozlov powers away from the barricade and drives Michaels kidney first against the ring apron, before picking Michaels up in a bearhug type grip and driving him spine first against the steel ringpost. Kozlov backs off as he waits for Michaels to get up. 'HBK' is up to one knee, his head resting against the ringpost as Kozlov charges and aims a boot directly for Michaels' skull, but he moves and Kozlov just catches the ringpost as his leg follows through across the corner of the apron, hanging his leg up awkwardly. Michaels rolls in and out of the ring to break the referees count then moves around the ringpost to grab Kozlov's hung leg and slam it against the ringpost. Kozlov manages to remove his leg from the precarious position but Michaels takes him down with a chop block. Michaels senses he needs to do something to really turn things in his favour and climbs to the top turnbuckle as Kozlov struggles up to his feet, He turns around just in time to see Michaels flying towards him, 'HBK' taking the big man down with a sort of flying clothesline type move as both men crumple to the floor. Michaels returns to the ring as the referees count reaches 7, but he rolls straight back out to go back on the attack. The next few minutes pass with both men looking to gain the upper hand as they trade punches. Michaels traps Kozlov in a corner to hit several vicious chops to the Russian's chest before Kozlov counters and whips 'HBK' to the opposite corner with such force that Michaels flips up and almost over the ropes, but instead lands across them. Kozlov strides over and licks his boot straight up into Michaels' gut and 'HBK' falls back down to the canvas. Kozlov toys with Michaels briefly before looking to lock in a single leg Boston Crab once again, but Michaels counters and locks in the Figure Four Leglock, Kozlov gets to the ropes pretty swiftly but Michaels is up and stomping his foot into the canvas, tuning up the band! Kozlov turns and Michaels looks to end it, Kozlov ducks and catches Michaels as he turns with a belly to bellysuplex, sending Michaels straight over his head for a hard landing. Kozlov is ready to end it and charges Michaels when he gets up, looking to bury his head deep into 'HBK's' sternum but Michaels jumps up and over Kozlov and Sunset Flips him into a cover.... Kozlov just kicks out and takes Michaels down with a clothesline as they both reach their feet.

Kozlov hauls Michaels up and whips him to the ropes, Michaels ducks under a clothesline and catches Kozlov with a Flying Forearm Smash, taking the big man down. Michaels kips straight up and bounces around as he finds a second wind. Kozlov is up to his feet and Michaels hits an Inverted Atomic Drop, right hand, Inverted Atomic Drop, another right hand, then scoops Kozlov up and slams him back down. Michaels walks to the corner, pulling up the waist of his tights and climbs the turnbuckle. Michaels soars through the air and looks to drop the elbow... but Kozlov moves and Michaels lands hard. Kozlov whips Michaels to the corner and charges him, hitting a huge clothesline/splash type move that doesn't do Michaels any good, whatever it was. Kozlov pulls Michaels from the corner and traps his arms as he headbutts Michaels chest 4 times before letting him drop to the mat. Michaels fights back up and Kozlov lifts him onto his shoulders looking to hit another big move but Michaels slides down Kozlov's back. Kozlov turns around... Sweet Chin Music!!! from out of nowhere. An exhausted Michaels slumps on top of Kozlov, weakly hooking the leg but the referee counts to 3 as Kozlov is unable to kick out and Michaels ends the undefeated streak of Vladimir Kozlov!!

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Pinfall

12:31

Michaels celebrates his victory in true 'HBK' fashion, although he has visibly had a lot taken out of him in this matchup as Cole and King laud Michaels for ending Kozlov's streak. Suddenly the lights dim slightly as the titantron briefly distorts before a video starts to play. It shows Michaels' Wrestlemania opponent The Undertaker, making his debut at Wrestlemania VII defeating Jimmy Snuka as 1-0 shows up in the screen in big, ominous red lettering. It then shows him defeating opponent after opponent at subsequent Wrestlemania's, including The Big Boss Man at WM15 in a Hell In A Cell match, and last years opponent Edge, whom he beat to capture the World Heavyweight Championship, as the screen displays 16-0. The video then shows clips of Shawn Michaels making entrances at previous Wrestlemania's and showing highlights of some of his beswt matches before freezing on an image of Michaels as the text reappears, this time saying 17-0 before the video fades out.

Michaels stands in the ring, allowing himself a rye smile as RAW fades to commercials...

We return to RAW and, just like last week, we see Stephanie McMahon talking on her cell phone....

Stephanie McMahon: Yes... yes I'm sure, like I told you last week, you really don't need to worry about me, I can handle Orton..... yes I know what he's capable of, I've seen exactly what he's capable of, but please trust me, I can handle myself.... you should know that better than anyone.... ok, I love you....bye....

Stephanie hangs up and we head back into the arena.....

We quickly head to the announce desk where Michael Cole and King start talking about a certain upcoming event, with the aid of graphics on screen...

Michael Cole: We are just moments away from tonights main event, and just weeks away from what has to be the most highly anticipated event in wrestling history, the 25th anniversary of the greatest spectacle in sports entertainment... Wrestlemania....

King: I love this time of year, Michael, and especially this year, there is just such a buzz right now in the WWE, not least because of this match set to take place at Wrestlemania 25, the 'Icon', the 'Main Event', Shawn Michaels versus the 'Deadman' The Undertaker, Michaels looking to do what no man has ever been able to, defeat the 'Phenom' at Wrestlemania.....

Michael Cole: A huge match, and just as huge is the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, champion Chris Jericho looking to retain the title against not only Randy Orton, but John Cena as well....

King: Three of the WWE's biggest superstars all fighting it out for the World Title, that one should be a classic.....

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!

An explosion followed by the aforementioned words signals the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, as he makes his way to the ring for the nights main event......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpg

Chris Jericho vs John Cena

They've been partners for the past 2 weeks, but there is certainly no love lost between this pair, as was made evident at the end of last weeks RAW. The first few minutes of the match see both men looking to gain the advantage as they trade punches and jostle around the ring. Cena makes the first statement, taking Jericho down with a Flying Shoulderblock, followed by another before ducking a Jericho swing and hitting a Spinning Sideslam. Cena crouches over Jericho and waves his hand across his face before running to the ropes but Jericho rolls out of the ring. The action continues on the outside with both men hitting moves and occasionally rolling in and back out of the ring to break the referees count. Cena slams Jericho's head off the announce desk and the barricades whilst Jericho pushes Cena knees first into the steel steps as he appears to be looking for a Running Bulldog on the champion. Soon after, back in the ring, Jericho looks to lock in the Walls Of Jericho, but Cena manages to fight it off despite his knees having slammed into the ring steps shortly before. The fight continues evenly until Jericho catches Cena with an enzuigiri and immediately looks to hit the Lionsault. Cena rolls away but Jericho lands in his feet and charges at Cena, Cena takes Jericho down with a drop toe hold and looks to lock in the STFU. Jericho is squirming, trying to crawl to the ropes whilst simultaneously pawing Cena's hand away from his face, and the champion makes it to the ropes before Cena can really do some damage. Jericho takes control after another short spate of punch trading, by pulling Cena by his belt as he's on his knees, and sending him face first in to the middle turnbuckle cover. Both men have made a few token covers at this point, with Jericho again looking to seal the win here but Cena rols his shoulder out on 2.

Both men again fight for control until rolls up Cena, but rolls it right through and looks to lock in the Walls. Cena uses his legs to push Jericho away but as Cena gets up Jericho runs at Cena looking for a Codebreaker. Cena pushes Jericho away and the champ lands on his back, Cena rolls him over and again looks for the STFU. He gets it locked in but Jericho manages to get to the ropes after just a few seconds. Both men get up and Jericho swings a punch at Cena who ducks and hits a Spinning Sideslam, does a 'You can't see me' taunt and bounces off the ropes before hitting a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Jericho gets up and Cena lifts him onto his shoulders but Jericho slides out and as Cena turns around, Jericho trips him and again looks to lock in the Walls Of Jericho. He locks it in but after a few seconds he breaks the hold as he sees Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr sprinting to the ring. They both slide into the ring and Jericho stomps at Rhodes before DiBiase takes him down and the referee is forced to call for the bell as Rhodes stomps Cena a few times before going over to the corner where DiBiase is stomping on Jericho.

Winner: No Contest!

8:37

With Rhodes and DiBiase assaulting Jericho in the corner, Cena, perhaps surprisingly, comes to his aid and puts a hand on Rhodes shoulder to spin him around before nailing him with a right hand. DiBiase is quick to react and it quickly turns into a 2 on 1 assault on Cena now. They knock Cena down in the opposite corner and Rhodes starts to stomp the life out of him as DiBiase does the same to Jericho in the other corner. Suddenly, David Smith comes running to the ring with his Intercontinental Title in his hands and Rhodes and DiBiase back off. Cena and Jericho start to get up and walk towards Smith, standing either side of him as the Legacy members have suddenly become the outnumbered ones. Smith stands with his belt held in a way that suggests he'll smash it into the faces of Rhodes or DiBiase should they wish to rush at him. Randy Orton comes out from the back and slowly walks to the ring, catching the attention of Smith, Cena and Jericho. He enters the ring and sides with his cohorts, staring at Smith with a sinister smile as the Intercontinental Champion continues to wield his newly gained belt in a threatening manner. The situation seems to be at a stalemate until Smith suddenly turns and whacks Jericho full in the face with the Intercontinental Title. Cena is slow to react, not sure what's going on, but as he moves towards Smith, he is quickly set upon by Rhodes and DiBiase as Orton just watches with pleasure. The pair beat Cena down until he can't fight back, and lift him up to his feet before calling Smith over. Smith drops his belt and walks over to Cena with a smile, slapping him hard in the face as Rhodes and DiBiase hold an arm each. Smith then lifts Cena up and hits him with a huge Running Powerslam, standing over Cena with a stare as Orton walks towards him. The pair smile at each other and Orton holds out a hand which Smith happily shakes before they share a brief hug, that hints at this not being a spur of the moment thing........

I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!!

The crowd cheer as Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring with a microphone. She is clearly very angry at what has happened as she enters the ring staring at Orton fiercely. Orton is handed a microphone by Rhodes, having told him to get one as Stephanie approaches the ring, as Smith and DiBiase eject Cena and Jericho to the outside....

Stephanie McMahon: Randy, I've had enough, I'm sick of you and Legacy acting like you control RAW, interfering in matches whenever you want and disobeying my orders... I told you not to interfere in this match Randy or you would be removed from the title match at Wrestlemania....

Randy Orton: And I didn't...... You told 'me' not to interfere in this match, Stephanie, not Cody, not Ted, me....

Stephanie McMahon: You think you're so smart don't you Randy, doing whatever you please and always having an excuse, well not anymore, I've had enough. Over the next two weeks when you face John Cena and Chris Jericho, if any of these 3 interfere in those matches, you are out of Wrestlemania Randy, period....

Randy Orton: I am smart, Stephanie, it was smart when I kicked your father in the skull and put him in hospital, it was smart when I did the same to your brother Shane, and I will show how smart I am when I walk out of Wrestlemania as the World Heavyweight Champion....

Stephanie McMahon: You son of a bitch...

Stephanie launches herself at Randy and slaps him before she is restrained by Orton's stable-mates. Orton smiles ryely and rubs his cheek as Stephanie fights in vain to break free.....

Randy Orton: Did that feel good, Stephanie? I bet you get that fire from your mother, speaking of which, I don't believe I've properly introduces myself to her...

Orton looks down, kicking the tip of his boot into the canvas. Stephanie suddenly spits in Orton's face and he immediately becomes enraged and slaps Stephanie hard across the face. Rhodes, DiBiase and Smith quickly loosen their grip on her and she falls to the mat pressing her hand against her cheek. Orton backs into the corner, staring at Stephanie with an intensity never before seen as he stubs his boot at the canvas.....

Michael Cole: Oh my god, Randy, you can't do this....

But Orton is already running across the ring and he punts Stephanie right in the skull and she looks to be knocked clean out, but Orton doesn't react as he did when he kicked Vince in the skull, instead just staring down at Stephanie with a sick, twisted smile and a soulless gleam in his eye....

EMT's and referees rush from backstage to tend to Stephanie as Orton stays still, continuing to stare down at the destruction he has caused. Cole and King are silent as we hear only the voices of the medical staff as RAW fades out on the image of a smiling Randy Orton staring down at the unconscious Stephanie McMahon......

SHOW RATING: B+

Kane bt Carlito in a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match B- [PIN]

David Smith bt CM Punk © to win the Intercontinantel Championship! B [PIN]

Candice Michelle, Melina, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly bt Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes & Layla El D+ [PIN]

Rey Mysterio bt Santino Marella B [PIN]

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase bt Cryme Tyme and The 'Miz' & John Morrison © to win the World Tag Team Championships B- [PIN]

Shawn Michaels bt Vladimir Kozlov B [PIN]

Chris Jericho vs John Cena ended in a No Contest due to Outside Interference! A*

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

20 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:- Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs ???

Extreme Rules Match:- Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

This week on ECW will see the number one contender to the ECW Championship named, as Finlay and Ricky Ortiz go one on one for the opportunity to face Jack Swagger for the ECW Title at Wrestlemania XXV. Finlay has beaten Paul Burchill and Mark Henry to get this far whilst Ortiz has defeated The 'Miz' and The Boogeyman. Who will be heading to Wrestlemania?

The final participant in the Money In The Bank Ladder match will be named on ECW in a 10-man Battle Royal, featuring superstars such as Mike Knox, The 'Miz' and the returning Evan Bourne!

Also on ECW this week Carlito will look to bounce back from his defeat to Kane on RAW with a victory over The Brian Kendrick.

For all this and more, don't miss ECW this Tuesday night on Sci-Fi!

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Final! - Finlay vs Ricky Ortiz

10 Man Battle Royal Money In The Bank Qualifying Match

Carlito vs The Brian Kendrick

I've put the Battle Royal in the predictions list even though I haven't named the participants. If anyone guesses the winner, they get a point. Highly unlikely but the option is there

:D

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Tuesday 17th March 2009

Patriot Center, Fairfax, VA

Attendance: 6,496

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

After the usual explosion of pyros, we head to the announce desk where Todd Grisham and Matt Striker welcome us to ECW....

Todd Grisham: Welcome everybody to ECW where tonight, we will find out who will be the final participant in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25, courtesy of a 10 man Battle Royal, featuring superstars from all 3 brands. I am Todd Grisham here as always with Matt Striker, and Matt not only do we have that exciting Battle Royal to look forward to, but also tonight we have the final of the number one contenders tournament to determine who will face Jack Swagger for the ECW Title at Wrestlemania....

Matt Striker: Yes, Finlay and Ricky Ortiz will go one on one tonight for that chance to face Swagger in just a few weeks, but personally, I feel that Jack Swagger will beat whichever one of those 2 guys he ends up facing in Houston, Texas.....

The music of The Brian Kendrick starts to play and he makes his way to the ring accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson. We are shown a video from Smackdown this past Friday, showing Kendrick and Jackson defeating WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo Colon in a non title match, due to Jackson cheap-shotting Carlito behind the referee's back when Kendrick was the legal man. The video ends and Carlito makes his way out accompanied by his partner and, of course, brother, Primo....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpg

The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson) vs Carlito (w/ Primo)

A fast and furious affair, this, as Kendrick looks to prove that Friday's tag team victory was no fluke and perhaps gain him and Ezekiel a title match. Jackson is an imposing force at ringside, and beats on Carlito early on after Kendrick throws him to the outside and intentionally distracts the referee. Jackson doesn't have long to assault Carlito, though before Primo makes his way around to confront him. The damage is done, though as Kendrick dominates Carlito for the next minute or so. Carlito has been around for a while, though and fights back with a Springboard Back Elbow, taking Kendrick down and gaining a 2 count. Carlito starts to take control and is looking to set up the Backstabber, but Jackson gets up on the apron and Carlito is distracted. Carlito walks towards Jackson but Primo has already ran around the ring and pulls Jackson down to the floor. Carlito has been distracted too long, though and Kendrick hits him as he turns around, with a dropkick to the sternum and Carlito reels backwards and hard into the turnbuckle. Kendrick then hits The Kendrick before making the cover as Jackson knocks Primo down on the outside with a huge punch, as he and Kendrick get one over on the champs yet again.....

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

Pinfall

5:31

As Kendrick arrogantly swaggers around the ring with Jackson close by, we head backstage and into the office of ECW General Manager Theodore Long. He turns around and smiles as someone walks in to the room.....

Teddy Long: Hey playa....

The camera pulls out to reveal the returning Evan Bourne...

Teddy Long: ...how's it going, it's good to see you back...

Evan Bourne: Yeh, I'm doin' great, the leg's healed up fine and I;m ready to go...

Teddy Long: Well that's good to hear playa, and hey it could be some first night back, if you can win the 10 man Battle Royal tonight... you could be heading to Wrestlemania!

Evan Bourne: Well you never know, but there's something I want to set straight as soon as possible now I'm back, and that's the man who put me out in the first place and the man who's been making life hell for my pal Rey Mysterio while I've been out injured..... Mike Knox, he's going to be sorry for what he did to me Teddy....

Teddy Long: Well playa, you might just get that opportunity tonight, because Mike Knox is one of your opponents in tonights Battle Royal....

Evan Bourne: Ohhhhh I am so looking forward to that match now, I'll catch you later, Teddy

Teddy Long: Holla at ya, playa!

ECW fades to commercials....

We return to ECW where Tiffany and Ricky Ortiz are stood talking backstage...

Ricky Ortiz: I really enjoyed myself after the show last week, Tiffany....

Tiffany: Yeah. me too, it was a really lovely night... I was thinking you might like to do something again tonight....

Ricky Ortiz: Yeh, definitely, I'd really like that. I'd best go get ready, I got a really important match tonight.....

Ortiz starst to walk off...

Tiffany: Wait aren't you forgetting something?

Ortiz turns back and Tiffany kisses him right on the lips. Ortiz smiles and walks out, leaving Tiffany blushing a little but grinning from ear to ear.....

We cut to another backstage area where The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson are walking up a corridor when Kendrick starts to speak....

The Brian Kendrick: Everything is falling right into place, Zeke, we beat the Colon's on Smackdown, I beat Carlito tonight, I'm already in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match and after tonight, you could be too. Then at Wrestlemania, you can help me win the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and I will go on to become World Champion as well as you and I becoming Tag Team Champions....

Kendrick pats Jackson firmly on the chest and continues to walk on, but Jackson takes a second to move, his stony expression not changing one bit throughout the whole conversation as we head back out to the arena.....

The music of ECW Champion Jack Swagger plays and he struts out from backstage before making his way down to the announce desk......

Todd Grisham: Well folks, we are just moments away from finding out who will face Jack Swagger for his ECW Title at Wrestlemania and it appears we are to be joined by the champion for the final of the number one contenders tournament.....

Matt Striker: And may just say what an honour it is to have the ECW Champion out here with us...

Jack Swagger takes a seat and puts on a headset, as he shakes the hand of Striker before totally dismissing Todd Grisham....

Jack Swagger: And may I just reiterate what an honour it is for everyone out here for me to be sat at ringside for this match....

Todd Grisham: Jack Swagger, do you have any thoughts on who you think might win this match?

Jack Swagger: It doesn't make one bit of difference who wins this match, all they are doing is setting themselves up for defeat on the biggest stage of all...

Matt Striker: That's pretty much what I was saying earlier on tonight.... remember, Todd?.......

The inane chatter continues as the finalists make their way out to the ring and we are ready for this interesting match between two crowd favourites....

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament

FINAL

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FinlayAAF5.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Ricky_Ortiz.jpg

Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Ricky Ortiz

Finlay, nor indeed Ortiz, seem at all put off by the appearance of Jack Swagger at ringside and just get on with the match, Hornswoggle cheering on his father excitedly. Ortiz makes the mistake early on of trying to throw hands with Finlay, the Irishman ripping the rookie apart with some vicious right hands and uppercuts, controlling Ortiz as much as he could have wanted during the opening minutes. Ortiz starts to rally back, and hits Finlay with a huge dropkick as the Irishman bounces off the ropes, scoring a 2 count for his efforts. Ortiz looks to start taking the match to Finlay, but he misses a clothesline and Finlay takes him down with one of his own before grounding Ortiz and wearing him down on the canvas. Finlay stays in control before Ortiz launches another spirited fightback and surprises many by sustaining the advantage enough to look to end the match. He whips Finlay to the ropes and looks to hit a Flying Shoulder Block whilst springing off the adjacent ropes, but Finlay quickly drops to the mat and Ortiz Misses him completely. Finlay makes the cover, taking Ortiz by surprise but the rookie kicks out just as the officials hand comes down. The pair get up at the same time and Finlay looks frustrated, and Ortiz suddenly jumps up and catches Finlay with a huge dropkick that sends the Irishman stumbling back hard against the turnbuckle. Ortiz follows up and looks to drive his shoulder into Finlay's gut, but Finlay moves and Ortiz goes through the turnbuckle, his shoulder connecting hard with the steel ringpost. Ortiz stumbles from the corner clutching his shoulder and Finlay quickly gets him up and puts him back down with a Celtic Cross. The referee's hand comes down for 3 as Finlay wins the match and earns a second chance at Swagger's ECW Title.

Winner: Finlay

Pinfall

8:10

Hornswoggle jumps straight into the ring to celebrate with his father and the pair link arms as they briefly dance together. Finlay then walks over to lean over the ropes and look at Swagger with a smile on his face as he motions his hands around his waist. Swagger doesn't move a muscle, instead congratulating Finlay on winning the tournament before stating that it doesn't matter, as he will remain undefeated until well after Wrestlamania. Finlay and Hornswoggle turn to walk to the other side of the ring and leave, but the second they do, Swagger leaps from his position at the announce desk and slides into the ring with his ECW Championship in his grasp. Finlay senses the danger and turns, but only in time to see the ECW Title heading straight for his face. Swagger connects with brutal force and Finlay is down and out. Hornswoggle backs off to a corner, wanting to go to his father's side, but not wanting to attract the attention of the Champion, who stands over Finlay with a big, wide smile, seemingly proud of his actions. He starts to leave the ring as Todd Grisham laments his actions just as ECW heads to commercials....

We return to ECW and fade into a video showing us the latest entrants into the WWE Hall Of Fame - the Von Erichs. We see various clips of Fritz, Kerry, David, Kevin, Mike and Chris and their most famous achievements, including Kerry's time as Intercontinental Champion under the moniker of the Texas Tornado in the WWE and his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion, and Kevin Von Erich's 5 reigns as NWA American Heavyweight Champion and his one WCWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Todd Grisham: The Von Erich's, the latest to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame, the induction ceremony set to take place the night before Wrestlemania, and Matt, can you believe it, Wrestlemania is now just 19 days away...

An animated graphic appears telling us exactly that....

Grisham and Striker spend the next couple of minutes, accompanied by on screen graphics, hyping some of the current matches set to take place at Wrestlemania, including their very own ECW Championship match between Champion - Jack Swagger and Finlay, who Todd reminds us is looking to do what he could not manage at No Way Out. Striker then comments that the winner of that match might still not walk out of Houston, Texas as the champion, if the winner of the Money In The Bank Ladder Match decides to make an early withdrawal. The Extreme Rules Match between the Hardy brothers - Matt and Jeff, and the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and John Cena are the next to be hyped before the match that everybody is talking about, The Undertaker versus the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels as 'HBK' looks to end the streak of the 'Deadman'.....

We cut backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by....

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Tommy Dreamer. Tommy, you requested this time with me tonight so I guess all I can ask is what exactly would you like to say....

Dreamer looks quite downbeat....

Tommy Dreamer: Josh, several weeks ago I told all the ECW fans that I wanted to prove to them, and myself, that I still had what it takes to compete here on ECW, and since then I haven't won a single match, regardless of whether or not certain individuals have been the cause of that..... I've just about gotten to the point where I've had enough and feel that I'm at the last chance saloon. I lost last week to Jack Swagger, and he beat me fair and square but I've got a proposition to make. A match, next week, me versus Jack Swagger, and if I lose, that's it, I'll retire from the WWE for good....

Josh Mathews: And Tommy, if you win.... will you be looking for a title shot in the near future?...

Tommy Dreamer: No.... If I can beat Jack Swagger next week, that will be all I need, to prove to myself that I can still compete here on ECW...

A still dejected Dreamer walks away from the camera as we head back into the arena.....

The music of Evan Bourne plays and he makes his way to the ring.....

Todd Grisham: The high flying Evan Bourne making his way to the ring for tonights main event, a 10 man Battle Royal to determine the final participant in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania, and we'll have all the action right after the commercials....

We return to ECW and, during the break, Bourne has been joined for the match by DJ Gabriel, Jamie Noble, Kung Fu Naki, Paul Burchill, Primo Colon and Ezekiel Jackson, who is currently making his way to the ring with The Brian Kendrick by his side. Mike Knox is next out, and the camera shows a shot of Evan Bourne watching him intently as he strides down towards the ring. The 'Miz' is next out, walking to the ring with an arrogant swagger as he is accompanied by John Morrison who has already qualified for the MITB Match. The 'Miz' is in the ring and his music fades out into a silence that lasts for a good few seconds......

Matt Striker: I make that 9, Todd, who's the final entrant?

Todd Grisham: Your guess is as good as mine, Matt, I only count 9 myself, so I'm not su......

KENNEDY!!!!!!!

Matt Striker: It can't be!

Mr Kennedy walks out from the back to a huge reaction from the fans in attendance....

Todd Grisham: It is, it's Mr Kennedy, I don't think anyone expected him back so soon!

Matt Striker: I certainly didn't, I thought he was meant to be out for another couple of months...

Todd Grisham: Kennedy has been out since August last year after dislocating his shoulder but it appears he is the final participant in the Battle Royal here tonight!...

10 Man Battle Royal

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EvanBourneKYKY.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Funaki-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JamieNobleJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_DJGabriel-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_BurchillKYKY.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MikeKnox.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Primo_Colon.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MrKennedyJUNE08.png

Evan Bourne vs Kung Fu Naki vs Jamie Noble vs DJ Gabriel (w/ Alicia Fox) vs Paul Burchill (w/ Katie Lea Burchill) vs Mike Knox vs Ezekiel Jackson (w/ The Brian Kendrick) vs The 'Miz' (w/ John Morrison) vs Primo (w/ Carlito) vs Mr Kennedy

The match starts as one of this type usually does, with everyone piling into each other after the bell. Kung Fu Naki is the first to go when he makes the mistake of attacking Mike Knox, who picks Funaki up and launches him over the top rope. Knox continues his dominance in the early going when he viciously clotheslines DJ Gabriel over the top rope before Mr Kennedy eliminates Jamie Noble with a Back BodyDrop as Noble foolishly rushes at the returning superstar as he stand by the ropes. Evan Bourne then shows he is back with a bang as eh eliminates Paul Burchill with a big Dropkick to the sternum, sending the Brit stumbling backwards and over the ropes. Things settle down briefly as the remaining 6 break off into pairs with Mike Knox doing his best to eliminate Evan Bourne, Mr Kennedy and The 'Miz' trading blows and Ezekiel Jackson looking to make a further point to the WWE Tag Team Champions by beating down on Primo. Knox whips Bourne to the ropes but he springs back and hits a big Dropkick on Knox, who stumbles over to the ropes. Bourne charges at him but Knox Back BodyDrops him over his shoulder but Bourne lands on the apron and pushes Knox in the back. Knox stumbles forward and Bourne leaps up to the top rope looking to hit some kind of Springboard maneuver, but Knox turns and catches Bourne with a massive boot right to the chest, and Evan Bourne is eliminated as he falls hard to the outside. Primo and Ezekiel Jackson then almost eliminate each other as they fight near the ropes but Carlito quickly jumps onto the apron and pulls Ezekiel Jackson over the top before Kendrick even realises what is happening. Carlito also makes sure his brother gets safely back into the ring before putting distance between himself and the angry pair of Jackson and Kendrick. Primo will probably be wishing his brother hadn't bothered, though as he is taken down by a massive boot to the side of the face by Mike Knox. Knox lifts Primo above his head and walks to the ropes and goes to throw him over, but Primo wraps his arm around Knox's head and almost pulls him over the ropes. Both men are teetering on the edge until Primo pulls Knox right over, but the big man lands right on the apron, They both get up on the apron, and Primo hits Knox with a right hand, Knox retaliates with a knee to the gut, grabs the ropes, leans into them then pulls back hard on the top rope, sending Primo flying to the floor to eliminate him. Knox looks over his shoulder at Primo with a dismissive look, but doesn't see Evan Bourne, who has been down at ringside since Knox eliminated him, running around to where he is stood. Bourne pulls the legs of Mike Knox and he falls to the floor, hitting his head on the apron, as he is eliminated from the match. We're left with The 'Miz' and Mr Kennedy. Kennedy is wary of the presence of John Morrison at ringside as he trades blows with 'Miz' but it doesn't put him off as he shows little sign of ring-rust, picking 'Miz' apart. Kennedy goes to the top turnbuckle after planting 'Miz' with a standing Green Bay Plunge and is setting himself up for a Kenton Bomb, but Morrison jumps on the apron looking to interfere. Morrison grabs at the leg of Kennedy, but he kicks him away and Morrison falls to the floor. Kennedy regains his footing but 'Miz' is up and swipes Kennedy's leg and Kennedy lands awkwardly with his legs either side of the turnbuckle. 'Miz' climbs up and hits a Suplex on Kennedy from the middle rope before picking him up and looking to eliminate him but Kennedy hangs on for dear life. 'Miz' pushes Kennedy back to the middle of the ring and looks to hit a clothesline, but Kennedy ducks and catches 'Miz' as he turns back around, and plants him with a Mic Check! Kennedy picks up the dead weight that is now The 'Miz' and is able to throw him over the top rope forcefully, eliminating him, and earning his place in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25!

Winner: Mr Kennedy

10:23

Mr Kennedy stands triumphantly in the ring as his hand is raised by the referee, while Todd Grisham raves about the impact he has made upon his return. As ECW fades off the air, we see Kennedy standing on the top turnbuckle celebrating, with the Wrestlemania XXV logo behind him....

SHOW RATING: C

The Brian Kendrick bt Carlito C+ [PIN]

Finlay bt Ricky Ortiz in the Final of the ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament! C+ [PIN]

Mr Kennedy won the 10 Man Battle Royal - Money In The Bank Qualifying Match C

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

19 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs Mr Kennedy

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay - ECW Championship

Extreme Rules Match - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

500TH SHOW!!!

Just a little over two weeks away from Wrestlemania, Smackdown celebrates its 500th show, and what a very special night it promises to be, with not one, not two, but three! titles on the line.

Triple H was expecting to main event at Wrestlemania XXV, but first he will have to defeat The Big Show, a task difficult enough normally, made even more so by the fact this match will take place inside a Steel Cage! Vickie Guerrero announced the match last week on Smackdown, and one can only speculate as to the motives behind the General Managers decision.

Shelton Benjamin will also have to retain his title to earn his place on the grandest stage of all, a United States Title match against MVP at Wrestlemania XXV the prize for whoever can pick up the victory this Friday, as Benjamin defends his gold against Hurricane Helms.

On April 5th, Maryse will be setting her sights on becoming Miss Wrestlemania, along with 24 other divas past and present, but will she be heading into the Reliant Stadium in Houston as the Divas Champion? Maria and Michelle McCool are her challengers this Friday as she defends her title in a Triple Threat match!

Since losing to 'HBK' a few weeks back on RAW, JBL has commented a few times that he would end the streak of The Undertaker at Wrestlemania had he earned the right to face him. This week on Smackdown, he'll get the chance to prove himself, and everybody else right as The Undertaker and JBL go one on one!

Mr Kennedy made a sensational return from injury this past Tuesday on ECW, winning the 10 Man Battle Royal to take the final spot in the Money In The Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania XXV. Kennedy makes his singles return this Friday against fellow MITB participant, The Brian Kendrick, in a match both will want to win, to send a message to the other six men involved.

WWE Tag Team Champions The Colons - Carlito and Primo - have been having a tough time of it of late at the hands of The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson. Carlito goes one on one with Jackson this week on Smackdown, looking to turn things back in their favour.

Also on Smackdowns 500th show special, Vladimir Kozlov faces R-Truth, whilst The Great Khali teams up with Jesse and Festus to take on Umaga, Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder in six-man tag team action.

Don't miss what is set to be one of the biggest nights in Smackdown history, this Friday on MyNetworkTV!

WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match - Triple H © vs The Big Show

United States Championship - Shelton Benjamin © vs Hurricane Helms

WWE Divas Championship - Triple Threat Match - Maryse © vs Maria vs Michelle McCool

The Undertaker vs JBL

Mr Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick

Carlito vs Ezekiel Jackson

Vladimir Kozlov vs R-Truth

The Great Khali, Jesse & Festus vs Umaga, Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder

WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match - Triple H vs The Big Show

WWE Divas Championship - Triple Threat Match - Maryse © vs Maria vs Michelle McCool

The Undertaker vs JBL

The Undertaker vs JBL

The Undertaker vs JBL

The Undertaker vs JBL

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 20th March 2009

Manley Basketball Arena, Syracuse, NY

Attendance: 10,000

After the regular WWE intro we fade straight into a video.....

'LAST WEEK'

Triple H vs Mark Henry

.......Triple H is whipped to the corner but plays possum as Henry charges and the big man runs full steam into the turnbuckle allowing the champion to take control, chop blocking Henry's leg as he stumbles from the corner. Triple H works on Henry who uses his size to stay in the match but Triple H eventually takes complete charge with a huge Spinebuster. He stalks Henry but Atlas tries to cause a distraction. Triple H motions towards Atlas who jumps off the apron, before focusing his attentions back on Henry, but he is knocked back by a stream of right hands by Edge as the referee calls for the bell.....

Edge mounts Triple H and delivers blow after blow.......

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL, WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

Edge stops the assault briefly to look at Show before going back to hitting 'The Game' with his closed fist. Show enters the ring and Edge gets to his feet, Show pushing him away and on to his backside as the giant looks to help the champion. Edge stares up at Show wide-eyed as the 7 footer helps Triple H up. Show looks at Edge with a smile before turning and knocking Triple H down and out with a huge right hand knockout punch. Show turns back to look at Edge, who quickly squirms towards and then under the ropes to the outside. Show is left in the ring standing over Triple H with a smile on his face, occasionally looking at Edge who retreats up the ramp....

JR

Big Show making his intentions perfectly clear, that he intends to become the WWE Champion inside a Steel Cage next week.......

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

The usual pyros erupt as the camera pans the crowd, before joining JR and Tazz at ringside....

JR: Tonight, the WWE Title will be defended inside a steel cage as Triple H takes on The Big Show, the winner to face Edge in just over 2 weeks at Wrestlemania..... I'm Jim Ross accompanied by Tazz and we welcome you to a very special Friday Night Smackdown, the 800th episode where not one but three titles will be defended here tonight....

Tazz: Hello, JR, and what an atmosphere there is inside the Manley Basketball Arena here tonight in Syracuse, New York, where our great Smackdown fans will not only see the WWE Title match you just mentioned but also the United States Championship being defended by Shelton Benjamin against Hurricane Helms....

JR: And as if that wasn't enough for this 800th episode spectacular, RAW's resident bully and loudmouth, JBL, is here tonight for a match against the 'Phenom' The Undertaker!!!

Tazz: JBL feels he should be the one to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and he will be looking to prove his point here tonight with victory over the 'Deadman'

Carlito's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with Primo. JR mentions Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson beating the Colon's in a non title match last week on Smackdown before a brief video plays showing Kendrick beating Carlito on this weeks ECW with help from Ezekiel and then, later in the night, Carlito interfering in the 10 man Battle Royal to determine the final entrant to the MITB match at Wrestlemania, by pulling Ezekiel over the top rope to eliminate him....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_EzekielJackson-1.jpg

Carlito (w/ Primo) vs Ezekiel Jackson (w/ The Brian Kendrick)

The growing rivalry between these two teams continues as a fairly even bout is once again decided by outside interference. Kendrick's attempts to interfere are quickly thwarted by Primo who himself distracts Ezekiel and allows Carlito to hit a BackStabber for the win.

Winner: Carlito

Pinfall

5:49

As the Colon's celebrate, we head backstage.....

Eve Torres: Please welcome my guest at this time, JBL. JBL, I have to ask why you agreed to this match tonight against The Undertaker, so close to Wrestlem....

JBL: Stop right there..... why wouldn't I face The Undertaker here tonight? Should I be scared of The Undertaker? Should I fear him? because I don't. If I did then I wouldn't have challenged Shawn Michaels to a match for the right to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.... The Undertaker is lucky. For all these years he has dominated every opponent that has faced him at Wrestlemania, but he has never faced JBL at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker is extremely fortunate that I was not on top of my game when I faced Shawn Michaels, because if I was going to Wrestlemania to face The Undertaker, I guarantee you his streak would be over. That is why I am more than happy to face The Undertaker tonight, I may not get to face him at Wrestlemania but I will beat him here tonight and show everyone that I would have ended the infamous streak that everyone talks about at this time of year, and that is an absolute guarantee....

Smackdown fades to commercials....

United States Championship

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWEUnitedStatesChampionshipWWELOGO.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg

Shelton Benjamin © vs Hurricane Helms

The match starts at a quick pace with Shelton looking to take control only for Helms to hit him with kick after kick, forcing Benjamin to roll out of the ring to regain his composure. He quickly becomes overwhelmed by Helms' attack, though and once again flees to the outside to safety, where he is followed by Helms. Helms gets a bit too eager and Benjamin knees him in the gut as soon as he goes for him, and looks to whip him to the steps, but once again Helms is one step ahead of the champion, and counters the move to send Benjamin shoulder first into the ring-steps. Benjamin is back in by a count of 7 and is once again set upon by Helms. Helms hits a few moves and whips Benjamin to the corner, but the champ holds the ropes and jumps up as Helms steams in behind him, and Benjamin lands behind Helms, catching him as he turns with a volley of punches. Benjamin is right in the match now, but never manages to fully take control as Helms looks in top form. After hitting a dropkick and an Enzuigiri, Helms looks to end it with a single knee face breaker as Benjamin gets up, but Benjamin pushes Helms away and he lands on his back. Benjamin hits a T-Bone Suplex on Helms as he turns around, then stalks the challenger as he struggles back to his feet. Helms is up near the ropes and Benjamin strides over, looking to hit the Paydirt, but Helms grabs the ropes and Benjamin crash lands this time. Helms goes straight back on the attack and hits a few kicks to Benjamin before hitting one last big kick right to the side of the head of the champion, knocking him to the outside in a daze. Benjamin starts to stir around the 4 mark of the referees count and pulls himself up on the apron, still groggy. Benjamin looks to be struggling but puts a hand on the rope as the count reaches 7. Benjamin starts to pull himself up but suddenly smiles and drops back to his feet, backing away from the ring with the officials count now at 9. Helms knows straight away what's going on but it's too late, and the referees count reaches 10.

Winner: Hurricane Helms - Shelton Benjamin Retains The United States Championship

Countout

6:51

Benjamin backs away from the ring grinning and holding the side of his head, whilst Helms stands in the ring annoyed at the way the match has finished. However, the crowd start cheering as MVP comes sprinting down the ramp behind Benjamin, grabs him, and throws him into the ring. Benjamin gets up and is immediately put back down by a Single Knee Facebreaker courtesy of Hurricane Helms. Helms is still visibly disgruntled at what has happened, but leaves the ring as the camera cuts to a shot of a grinning MVP slowly backing up the ramp......

We head backstage where, once again, Eve Torres is standing by....

Eve Torres: Please welcome my guest at this time.... Mr Kennedy... First of all, welcome back to Smackdown and congratulations on qualifying for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania....

Mr Kennedy: Eve... it is such a great feeling to be back here on Smackdown after so long out through injury, and to earn my place in the Money In The Bank Match on my first night back is great. I've got my first singles match in about seven months tonight, and I feel better than I have ever done, and hopefully, at Wrestlemania 25, I can become the first man in history to be a two time Money In The Bank winner...... I'll catch you later, Eve

Kennedy walks away as Smackdown fades to commercials...

We rejoin Smackdown just as an angry Shelton Benjamin comes storming into Vickie Guerrero's office as she is on the phone....

Shelton Benjamin: Vickie....

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me, Shelton....

Shelton Benjamin: Vickie...

Vickie Guerrero: 'Look I'll have to call you back'........ Shelton, who the hell do you think you are?........

Shelton Benjamin: I'm the United States Champion Vickie and it's about time people started realising that.... did you see what happened out in the arena tonight?....

Vickie Guerrero: Of course I did, this is my show....

Shelton Benjamin: Then what are you going to do about it? MVP should be punished for throwing me into the ring, he had no business being out there, and as for Helms attacking me like that, he should be stripped of his opportunity at my United States Title...

Vickie Guerrero: I'm not going to do that, Shelton....

MVP suddenly appears, much to Shelton's chagrin....

MVP: Vickie, you wanted to see me....

Vickie Guerrero: Yes, MVP, I did....

Vickie turns back to look at Shelton....

Vickie Guerrero: Shelton, you will be defending your title against MVP at Wrestlemania as per the stipulation of tonights title match.... however, I did tell MVP that he would be facing the 'winner' of tonights title match at Wrestlemania, and, technically, Helms did win by countout.....

Shelton Benjamin: What are you saying, Vickie...

Vickie doesn't take too kindly to Shelton's butting in yet again, and seems to revel in what she says next....

Vickie Guerrero: What I'm saying, Shelton, is that at Wrestlemania, you will be defending your United States Title against MVP....... 'AND' Hurricane Helms, in a Triple Threat Match.....

Shelton Benjamin: Whaaat! no, no Vickie, you can't do that...

MVP gets up in Shelton's face...

MVP: She just has...

MVP smiles at Shelton and brushes past his shoulder as he leaves the room. Benjamin turns to glare at Vickie briefly before himself turning and leaving the room as Vickie looks satisfied at her handling of the situation....

We head back into the arena where the crowd are on their feet as the music of Jeff Hardy blazes out into the arena, and the 'Extreme Enigma' makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand......

Jeff Hardy: Matt...... you know, so many people have told me you're a lost cause, and that after the things you said to me last week, there is no hope of us ever reconciling, but I know deep down you don't mean the things you've been saying. I have to admit though, you hurt me last week Matt, some of the things you said got to me deep inside and I lost it, and I attacked you after your match and now it's official, me versus you at Wrestlemania in an Extreme Rules Match..... but that isn't what I want man, I want my brother back, I want the Matt Hardy that I can hang with, talk to about anything, I don't want to fight you man.....

The crowd boo in unison as Matt Hardy's music hits and he makes his way out from the back with a microphone, and heads to the ring......

Matt Hardy: What more is it going to take Jeff to get it through to you, you don't mean anything to me anymore..... take a look, Jeff...

Matt turns to look at the titantron where a picture appears of Jeff with his now deceased dog Jack....

Matt Hardy: That's a picture of you and your dog Jack, Jeff, your most faithful companion... Jack meant so much to you, but unfortunately he is no longer with us, because, well, he was burnt alive when your house caught fire....

JR: Oh is there any need for that...

Matt Hardy: All the bad things that have happened to you these past few months, Jeff, and you wonder why I don't want to be around you anymore, I mean it can't be just a coincidence right?..... I told you last week, Jeff, I want nothing more to do with you and I can't wait to face you at Wrestlemania in an Extreme Rules Match..... you're as dead to me as your beloved dog Jack.... it's just a shame you and Beth weren't at home when it caught on fire.....

JR: That is just sick...

Jeff is visibly upset by Matt's words and his eyes start to well up but he suddenly loses it and rushes at Matt who is caught off guard. Jeff wails on Matt with fists until Matt manages to roll out of the ring and get a safe distance. An emotional Jeff just slumps to his knees in the ring, and runs his hands through his hair as he cries a little.....

We fade into a video showing us the latest entrants into the WWE Hall Of Fame - the Von Erichs. We see various clips of Fritz, Kerry, David, Kevin, Mike and Chris and their most famous achievements, including Kerry's time as Intercontinental Champion under the moniker of the Texas Tornado in the WWE and his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion, and Kevin Von Erich's 5 reigns as NWA American Heavyweight Champion and his one WCWA World Heavyweight Championship. The video ends and we head to commercials...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheGreatKhali-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_Jesse.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FestusDalton6.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CurtHawkins-2.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_ZackRyder-1.jpg

The Great Khali (w/ Ranjin Singh), Jesse & Festus vs Umaga, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder

A weird mix of teams for this one, as the feud between the two big men continues. All six men get involved but this match is always about the two giants and who can get the better of the other. Umaga is rampant tonight and, although initially perplexed and intrigued by the transformation of Festus at the ringing if the bell, sets about his opponents with utmost savagery. Khali looks to gain control for his team near the end of the match, but the sneaky Hawkins and Ryder take care of Jesse and Festus before distracting Khali enough for him to turn around into a Samoan Spike from Umaga, who makes the cover.

Winners: Umaga, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder

Pinfall

5:49

Umaga celebrates his win whilst Hawkins and Ryder intelligently keep their distance, before we cut backstage...

Eve Torres: Please welcome my guest, the WWE Champion Triple H. Triple H, tonight you have an extremely important match as you put your WWE Title on the line inside a Steel Cage against The Big Show, bu.....

Triple H stops Eve mid sentence by putting his hand on top of her microphone. He doesn't look right, something is clearly bothering him as he composes himself with his eyes closed, before they slowly open.....

Triple H: Eve.... you're right, I do have to defend my WWE Title tonight in a Steel Cage, but quite frankly........ I haven't given this match a single thought all week......... I think everyone is aware of what happened Monday night on RAW when Randy Ort....... when Randy Orton kicked Stephanie McMahon in the skull.........

Triple H gulps for breath, seemingly upset.....

Triple H: I guess it's pretty common knowledge, it's pretty much the worst kept secret in history....... that Stephanie is my wife........... and it made me sick, physically sick to see my wife get punted in the skull by Randy Orton........

Triple H once again pauses, distressed at going over the events in his mind....

Triple H: I have been visiting my wife every day in hospital and we're hoping that she will be allowed to leave over the weekend, and come back home to me and our children........ where I will look after her. I hope....... I hope that because I am over here on Smackdown, Randy Orton doesn't think he is going to get away with what he has done to my wife....... Randy...... you will pay for what you've done, mark my words........

Triple H stares into the camera for a few seconds, readying himself to say something more, but instead turns and walks away. Unfortunately as he turns he finds someone standing right in front of him and raises his head as the camera pans up to reveal the 'Rated R Superstar' Edge. Triple H stares right through Edge, shaking as he tries to control his emotions......

Edge: I hope you aren't going to use your wife as an excuse to lose your title tonight and avoid the pain of losing to me at Wrestlemania, Triple H, because I would not want to miss out on the chance to hurt you just like Randy Orton did Stephan.....

Edge doesn't get the chance to finish saying her name as Triple H explodes with a right hand and launches himself at Edge as his emotions get the better of him. Triple H lays into Edge with a series of vicious rights, knocking him to the ground, before mounting him and delivering blow after blow to the 'Rated R Superstar'. Triple H has completely lost it and Edge could be in real trouble, but a swarm of officials, as well as Chavo Guerrero, come running into shot to pull Triple H off of Edge. 'The Game' still tries to kick out at Edge and do damage in any way possible but is eventually restrained by what looks like 6 officials and referees whilst another group, including Chavo, help Edge to his feet and walk him away from the area. The camera zooms in on the pained face of a heavily breathing Triple H as Smackdown fades to commercials....

We return to Smackdown where a replay of the events prior to the break are shown, as Jim Ross and Tazz discuss what happened. We then cut backstage where Edge is walking, and suddenly finds Big Show blocking his path......

Big Show: Real classy Edge.......

Edge: What! All I did was tell it like it is, just like I'm telling you now that if you actually beat Triple H tonight, you should do the smart thing and remember just who exactly gave you the opportunity to become WWE Champion.....

Big Show: Oh I'll do the right thing tonight, you can rest assured, and seeing as we're 'telling it like it is' I just want you to know that after I beat Triple H down inside a Steel Cage tonight and become WWE Champion, I will go on to Wrestlemania and retain my title.... against you

Big Show smiles at Edge who is displeased at the big mans comments. Show walks past Edge, still grinning as we head back into the arena...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MrKennedyJUNE08.pngVShttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpg

Mr Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson)

Mr Kennedy's first singles match in several months, and although he shows the tiniest signs of ring rust, he puts in a very impressive display. Jackson obviously tries to make his presence felt at ringside, but Kennedy knocks him down by holding the middle rope and kicking both feet into his chest through the bottom and middle ropes before turning his attentions back to the task at hand. Kendrick hits a few moves himself but it is the returning Kennedy who steals the show, ducking a last gasp clothesline by Kendrick, and hitting the Mic Check to end the match.

Winner: Mr Kennedy

Pinfall

6:41

Kennedy celebrates his victory before we head to commercials.....

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpg

Hurting after suffering his first defeat in singles competition to Shawn Michaels this past Monday on RAW, Kozlov is in as mean a mood as ever and Truth never stands a chance. Kozlov destroys Truth with vicious headbutts, a huge boot to the skull and his other trademark high impact moves, before ending the match by whipping Truth to the ropes and driving his head deep into his sternum as he springs back at him.

Winner: Vladimir Kozlov

Pinfall

1:43

We leave the ring area and head backstage where Eve Torres is standing by once more (She's really earning her cheque tonight!).

Eve Torres: Please welcome my guest, Jeff Hardy....

The camera pulls out to reveal a very edgy Jeff Hardy standing next to Eve....

Eve Torres: Jeff, I was just hoping to get your thoughts on the situation with your brother Matt and the fact that you will now face each other in an Extreme Rules Match at Wrestlemania....

Hardy is slow to react, looking like he's in a world of his own as he runs his fingers through his hair........

Jeff Hardy: I give up.... I just..... I realise now that there is no reasoning with Matt and if an Extreme Rules Match at Wrestlemania is what he truly desires then that is what he'll get........ and as much as it will hurt me, at Wrestlemania, I am going to make Matt regret every single thing he has done to me over the past few months, by taking our match to the very..... extreme!

Jeff looks at Eve for a second before walking away and we head back into the main arena for the next match.....

JBL comes out in his Limo replete with Longhorns on the front and confidently walks to the ring with a smile, but does start to take things a bit more seriously when The 'Deadman' makes his way, ominously, to the ring...

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JBL-1.jpg

The Undertaker vs JBL

JBL looks determined tonight and looks intent on taking the fight to The Undertaker, but after some toing and froing, Taker wins out in the opening exchanges of right hands. Taker plants a big boot right into the side of JBL's skull as he runs towards the 'Deadman' and, after making a token cover, works the body of his opponent in the corner with a series of blows, throwing in a few headshots for good measure. JBL looks like he's had enough early on and rolls from the ring, but he's playing possum and raises a knee to Taker's gut as the 'Phenom' climbs down off the apron. Taker quickly reclaims the upper hand by countering an attempt by JBL to slam his head against the apron, by doing it himself before whipping JBL into the steel ringpost. Taker throws JBL back into the ring, makes another token cover for a 2 count, then locks his legs around JBL's waist in an attempt to further weaken his opponent. JBL manages to fight out with elbows to the side of Taker's head and springs off the ropes, running back straight into the hand of Taker who is looking for a Chokeslam, but JBL kicks at Taker's legs to break free and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker to turn the match in his favour. The next few minutes see JBL in control, dropping elbow after elbow across the back of The Undertaker before hitting a couple of suplexes and making the cover for 2. JBL applies a sleeper hold, and really locks it in, but Taker summons the energy to rally back and elbows at the stomach of JBL to break free. Taker bounces off the ropes looking to turn the match around but JBL drops him with a big boot of his own and again finds a 2 count. JBL pushes Taker to a corner and hits a few clubbing forearms before whipping him across to the opposite corner. He steams towards Taker who lifts a boot and catches JBL in the jaw before exploding out with a clothesline. Taker pulls JBL up and grabs his wrist, twisting it around before climbing the turnbuckles and walking to the middle of the top rope. Taker hits Old School and JBL is down. Taker rolls JBL near the ropes and goes outside before rolling JBL onto his back with his head dangling over the apron. Taker drives an elbow into JBL's forehead and climbs onto the apron before going for a Guillotine LegDrop, which connects perfectly across the throat of JBL, who drops down to the mats outside.

Taker is really in control and, after getting JBL back into the ring, he is looking to end the match. Taker tries to whip JBL to the ropes, it's countered and JBL stoops for a Back BodyDrop but Taker hits a running DDT and gets a nearfall from the resultant cover. JBL is in real trouble and things get worse when Taker takes him down with a running, leaping clothesline. JBL stumbles up and Taker is waiting with his hand raises. JBL turns and finds his throat immediately covered by Taker's hand and the 'Deadman' looks for the Chokeslam. He lifts JBL up but JBL jumps out and lands behind Taker before taking him down with a clubbing falling clothesline to the back of the neck. The pair get up about the same time and trade punches before JBL ducks one and takes Taker down with a Russian Legsweep. Taker gets up and JBL springs off the ropes to hit a Clothesline From Hell but Taker ducks and JBL springs off the ropes again, straight into a kick to the gut from Taker, who forces JBL's head between his legs before lifting JBL up and looking for a Last Ride. JBL somehow manages to jump out of it at the last second and land on his feet, spring off the ropes and drop Taker as he turns around with a huge Clothesline From Hell. JBL makes the cover 1...2....NO! Taker kicks out and JBL is understandably frustrated. JBL gets up and stalks Taker again as he slowly gets up. He charges at Taker looking for a second Clothesline From Hell but Taker ducks and this time, as JBL springs back at him again, Taker wraps his hand around JBL's throat, lifts him up and nails a Chokeslam. Taker doesn't go for the cover, though, choosing instead to stalk his prey, drawing his thumb across his throat to the delight of the crowd. JBL stumbles to his feet and Taker lifts him up, turns him upside down and plants him with a Tombstone before folding JBL's arms over his chest and making the cover, 1....2....3!

Winner: The Undertaker

Pinfall

10:10

The Undertaker looks like he has been through a tough match, as he runs a hand through his hair before slowly dropping to a knee and stretching out his hand, but we suddenly hear the sound of clapping and the lights come back on, before the camera pans to the titantron where Shawn Michaels is seemingly applauding the 'Deadman's' victory....

Shawn Michaels: Congratulations, 'Deadman', congratulations on beating JBL, it's just a shame for you that JBL isn't the one you'll be facing at Wrestlemania...... I beat JBL a few weeks ago, you beat him tonight, but Undertaker..... you have never beaten me........ You have never beaten The 'Show Stopper', The 'Main Event'.... 'Mr Wrestlemania, and after Wrestlemania...... that will still be true....... contrary to the little message you sent me over on RAW, Undertaker, I will not be number 17...... I will not be the 17th victim to turn up at Wrestlemania and fall prey to The 'Deadman', instead I will be number 1...... the first person in Wrestlemania history to walk into the ring with the 'Phenom' and end the night with his hand raised in victory...... at Wrestlemania, The 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels will make history when he ends the most storied streak known to man, the streak of The Undertaker..........

Michaels smiles after delivering his message as The Undertaker looks up at the titantron in a mix of anger and amazement at how Michaels could possibly have the nerve to interrupt him as he was about to celebrate in his infamous style. As Taker glares up at Michaels on the screen, Smackdown cuts to commercials.....

WWE Divas Championship

Triple Threat Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWEDivasChampionshipWWELOGO.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_Maryse.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpg

Maryse © vs Maria vs Michelle McCool

All three girls want to win this one, and there are no alliances made as all three fail to hide their disliking for their opponents. It's a short match that sees both Maria and Michelle spend time on the outside after scuffles with each other that allow the other to face the champion alone. But the bad blood between Maria and Michelle always seems to take over the actual battle for the championship in this match, much to Maryse's pleasure. The end comes when Maria knocks Michelle down with a dropkick before hitting Maryse with a big DDT. Maria gets up and realises this could be her chance to earn the title, but as she goes to make the cover, a recovered Michelle grabs her by the hair and throws her through the ropes to the outside, pausing to trash talk her as she leans over the ropes. This is a costly mistake as Maryse recovers enough to sneak up behind her and roll her up for the victory.

Winner And Still WWE Divas Champion: Maryse

Pinfall

5:05

As Maryse celebrations her win, smiling in the direction of a shocked Michelle McCool, Smackdown fades to commercials once more.....

We rejoin Smackdown and join JR and Tazz at the announce desk.....

JR: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, and folks...

An animated graphic appears on screen....

JR: ...we are just 16 days away from the biggest event in the history of all things Wrestling.... Wrestlemania 25..... and what a night it promises to be......

graphics display on screen from this point to hype the matches that are being discussed......

JR: ....not least of all due to a match that will see two brothers once so close, fighting it out in an Extreme Rules Match....

Tazz

I never thought I'd see this match, JR, Hardy versus Hardy but it's going to happen at Wrestlemania, and it certainly hast he potential to steal the show....

JR: And talking of stealing the show..... the 'Showstopper' himself Shawn Michaels looks to end the fabled streak of the one and only 'Phenom', The Undertaker.....

Tazz: I think I echo the thoughts of a lot of people, JR, when I say this is a dream match and without a doubt the match I am looking forward to seeing the most......

JR: I would have to agree, although three men who would maybe argue, the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho, John Cena and The 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton, who will fight for the title in a Triple Threat Match, Orton of course showing that he will do absolutely anything he deems necessary, this past week on RAW....

Tazz: As much as I can't defend the actions of Randy Orton over the past few months, JR, it's hard to look past him in the World Title Match.....

JR: And speaking of World Title matches, you can see the steel cage descending from the rafters of the (ARENA) that in just a few moments will play host to The Big Show and the Champion - Triple H, who one could argue is far from focused on what is a very important match, Tazz, the winner of which will defend the title against Edge at the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania.....

Tazz: You couldn't blame Triple H for being far from his usual focused self, given the vents of this past Monday night....

JR: Not at all, in fact, let's take a look at just what happened this past Monday night on RAW.......

We fade away from the announce desk and into a video showing the closing moments of this weeks RAW, where a confrontation between Stephanie McMahon and Legacy, climaxed with Randy Orton punting a prone Stephanie right in the skull. The video ends on scenes of EMT's and backstage officials doing all they can to help the RAW General Manager as we fade back into the arena, where the music of The Big Show signals the entrance of the near 500lb pound giant. With Big Show in the ring, the crowd rise to their feet with the arrival of the WWE Champion Triple H. 'The Game' walks out from the back looking more intense than ever, although clearly distracted due to recent events. He makes his way to the ring and, after the formalities, we are ready to start the main event.......

WWE Championship

Steel Cage Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BELTS/th_WWETitleWWELOGO.jpg

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TripleH-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.png

Triple H © vs The Big Show

The cage door is locked and the two men square up, looking each other over before Triple H reels off a right hand to get things started. 'The Game' hits a few rights before Show pushes him away, but HHH bounces back, ducks a punch and hits a few more before being pushed away again by the giant. HHH is a step ahead of Show during the opening few minutes of the match, hitting many punches and avoiding a splash in the corner after being whipped into the turnbuckle, kicking Show in the gut as he reels around after slamming into the turnbuckle, and looking for an early Pedigree, but Show pushes Triple H away at the knees and stumbles backwards from harms way, sending an angry glare in the direction of 'The Game'. Triple H looks to continue in the same vein, hitting more punches and then springing off the ropes, ducking a clothesline, and catching Show with a Harley Race like knee to the face, that sends Show reeling back against the ropes but not down to the canvas. Triple H runs at Show, but the big man hits a Back BodyDrop and Triple H slams against the cage before falling awkwardly between the cage and the ropes. This clever move by Big Show allows him to take control of the match and increase his chances of winning the title. Show hits a few huge punches to Triple H's abdomen before applying an abdominal stretch, using the ropes for extra leverage, a legal maneuver inside the Steel Cage. Show releases the hold and Triple H slumps to the mat on his back and Show takes the opportunity to step on his stomach, all his weight crushing the air out of the champion. Show lifts Triple H up and hits some more punches to the stomach before whipping him to the ropes. HHH ducks a clothesline and hits a jumping forearm that has Show stumbling. HHH bounces of the ropes and looks to hit the move again, but Show catches him and locks him in a Bearhug, driving the air out of 'The Game's' lungs, the champion finding himself in a world of trouble.

Show again releases the hold once he's satisfied it's done its job and makes a cover. Triple H kicks out at 2 and Show sets about him once more, picking him up and whipping him to the ropes before dropping him with a huge boot to the sternum, making another cover from which Triple H kicks out at 2. 'The Game' is in real trouble as JR talks of how the situation with Stephanie over on RAW must certainly be having an effect on his ability to focus on the match. Show picks Triple H up by the hair and launches him like a dart, head first against the Steel Cage. He does it again and 'The Game' is down. Show looks to the cage and walks over before starting to climb. He makes his way up, slowly, and gets near the top before Triple H starts to move and sees the giant inching towards victory. Trips stumbles over and climbs the cage, grabbing at the foot of Big Show who kicks the champions hand away. Triple H climbs further and the two are standing on the top rope. Triple H hits a right hand, Show reciprocates before Triple H slams Show's head against the cage once, twice, a third time. Show wobbles and loses his footing, falling down to the mats but landing with his arms catching the ropes and Triple H also loses his footing, his feet coming down either side of the top rope for a landing that any male would wince at. Both men are down but slowly start to get up at the same time. They trade blows before Show whips Triple H to the ropes and looks to hit a Back BodyDrop, but the champion counters with a Facebreaker that has Show stumbling, and follows it up with a huge clothesline that again knocks Show to the ropes. Show bounces back from the ropes, though and explodes into Triple H with a massive clothesline of his own, smashing 'The Game' down to the canvas as Show regains control. Show has had enough and clenches his fist tight as he stalks 'The Game', looking to end the match with one big punch. HHH gets up and Show swings his giant fist at the champs head, but Triple H ducks and kicks Big Show in the gut as he turns, and forces his head between his legs, Pedigree.... no! Back Bodydrop from Big Show. Triple H gets up, clothesline from Show, and another. HHH is up and Show wraps his hand around his throat and lifts him up, HHH jumps and lands behind Show, avoiding a Chokeslam, and Chopblocks Show's giant tree trunk like leg once, twice, a third time, finally dropping the giant to one knee. The champ walks back towards Show who pushes him away, HHH strides over again but Show gets up and knees him in the gut before whipping him to the ropes. Show looks for a clothesline, HH ducks, turns.... Spinebuster, Triple H has Spinebustered The Big Show. HHH flexes his muscles and roars as the fans cheer him on, but is suddenly distracted by the presence of The 'Rated R Superstar' Edge making his way towards the ring with his usual broad smile. Triple H looks at Edge for a few moments, unsure why he's out here, before turning back towards the center of the ring..... Chokeslam! Big Show makes the cover 1....2....no! Triple H kicks out and Show is frustrated. Show now also sees Edge and looks at him with a growl, he too wondering exactly what he's doing at ringside. Triple H starts to stir and Show focuses his attentions back on the champ, dragging him up by the hair before pushing him to the corner and slapping him on the chest with the palm of his enormous hand before delivering a couple of big blows to the ribs of the champion. Show whips Triple H to the opposite turnbuckle and charges in, splashing him with all his weight, and HHH stumbles forward a few feet before falling down on his front. Show waits again as he gets up and looks to hit the Knockout Punch, but HHH once again ducks it and kicks Show in the gut before looking for a Pedigree... Back BodyDrop again. HHH gets up, turns... Chokeslam once more. Show looks exhausted and has a look on his face that dares Triple H to keep on going. Show looks over at the door, back at HHH then back at the door again. He slowly ambles to the door, shouting at the referee to open it. Show puts a foot through the ropes and moves his head through before stopping to turn and look at HHH one last time with a smile on his face. He looks back around to continue his way through the door as HHH starts to move again..... Big Show is suddenly smashed by the cage door slamming him right in the top of the skull, the camera panning around to show Edge standing with an intense look on his face. Big Show falls backwards through the ropes before slowly pulling himself back up to his feet. He turns around and is kicked in the gut by Triple H..... Pedigree! 1.....2.....3! Triple H retains with a little help from the most unlikely source.

Winner And Still WWE Champion: Triple H

Pinfall

12:47

The door is opened and the WWE Championship passed to the referee inside the ring, and he hands it to Triple H who is lying on his side, exhausted from what has been an extremely tough match. He looks around at Edge, who is smiling at him, but also looking at him with an intense stare. Triple H moves up onto his knees, looks at the title in his hands and looks back at Edge before putting the belt over his shoulder and gesticulating that he intends for it to stay there for a good while yet.....

JR: What a match, and Triple H somehow retaining the WWE Title, Tazz....

Tazz: I don't understand what's happened here tonight, JR, I mean why has Edge helped his biggest enemy beat The Big Show?

JR: I think it's quite clear, Edge would rather face Triple H at Wrestlemania than the near 500 pound Big Show. Edge has been doing all he can to get Big Show on his side but he realises that The Big Show wants the title and wouldn't just lie down for him at Wrestlemania, so he's made sure Big Show loses tonight....

Tazz: I guess, but personally, I wouldn't want to face Triple H or Big Show at Wrestlemania.....

JR: And I'm sure Edge would much rather just have the WWE Title handed to him, but he will face Triple H at Wrestlemania and that's official, and it is a match I can not wait for

Tazz: Nor me, JR!

JR: Folks, it's time for us to leave you, thank you for joining us here for what has been an amazing and unpredictable 800th episode of Smackdown.....

The shot continues to flick between the images of Edge on the outside and Triple H inside the Steel Cage, still down on his knees with the WWE Title across his shoulder, as Smackdown fades out.........

SHOW RATING: B-

Carlito bt Ezekiel Jackson D [PIN]

Hurricane Helms bt Shelton Benjamin © in a United States Championship Match C+ [COUNTOUT] Shelton Benjamin retains the United States Championship

Umaga, Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder bt The Great Khali, Jesse & Festus D [PIN]

Mr Kennedy bt The Brian Kendrick B- [PIN]

Vladimir Kozlov bt R-Truth C+ [PIN]

The Undertaker bt JBL B [PIN]

Maryse © bt Michelle McCool and Maria in a Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship E+ [PIN]

Triple H © bt The Big Show in a Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship A

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

16 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs Mr Kennedy

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay - ECW Championship

Shelton Benjamin © vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship

Extreme Rules Match - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Archived