WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

The Undertaker vs Vladimir Kozlov

Rey Mysterio, Mr Kennedy, Kofi Kingston & CM Punk vs The Big Show, Kane, John Morrison & The Brian Kendrick

MVP & Hurricane Helms vs Shelton Benjamin & Matt Hardy

Maria vs Michelle McCool

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg

Friday 3rd April 2009

American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, TX

Attendance: 7,097

'LAST WEEK'

Triple H vs Mark Henry

................Triple H plants Henry with a Pedigree, before making the cover for an emphatic victory!

Triple H roars in triumph as the referee raises his hand, but is scythed down as he turns by a vicious Spear from Edge, the 'Ultimate Opportunist' proving just why he has that moniker. Edge stands over the champion, running his hands through his hair as he thinks over his next move. He slides out of the ring and shouts at Justin Roberts to stand up, before taking the ring announcers steel chair. He slides back into the ring and stalks Triple H as he gets to his feet. The champion turns and never sees it coming as Edge blasts him right in the forehead with a skull cracking chair shot. Edge drops the chair to the canvas before rolling out of the ring and heading back to where he got the steel chair, grabbing himself another one as he slowly walks back to the ring with a sick smile on his face.....

JR: Oh no.....

Tazz: I don't like the look of this, JR!

Edge slides back into the ring and bends to lift Triple H's head before placing the steel chair underneath it. He grabs the steel chair he used first, bent out of shape already following the first shot, and lifts it high above his head as he stands over the champion.....

JR: Come on Edge, why are you doing this?....

Tazz: Oh my....

JR: Con-chair-to!!!!!

Edge raises the now even more twisted steel chair back above his head in one hand, as he stands over Triple H with a big, sadistic grin across his face....

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

The usual explosion of pyros greets us as the camera pans around the crowd, who are hyped up ahead of this Sunday. We hear the voice of an excited JR welcoming us to the show.....

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown, just 2 nights away from the 25th anniversary of the greatest event in wrestling history, Wrestlemania...... I'm Jim Ross alongside Tazz and folks, here tonight, the WWE Champion and his Wrestlemania opponent 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge, will sit on opposite sides of the table as they sign the official contract for their huge match this Sunday night......

Tazz: I don't know about you, JR, but I don't see that going all too amicably between those two.....

JR: Neither do I quite frankly, Tazz, and folks, don't think the action is going to slow down tonight with Wrestlemania just around the corner, a huge 8 man tag team match tonight between the 8 men who will compete in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match this Sunday as Rey Mysterio, last years winner CM Punk, Kofi Kingston and Mr Kennedy take on The Brian Kendrick, John Morrison, Kane and the 450 pound Big Show......

Tazz: Kane and Big Show on the same team tonight, JR!, it doesn't bode well for their opponents, but you have to wonder if Kane and Big Show can even get along, with what's on offer Sunday night.....

JR: Certainly a good point, Tazz, and two men who we know don't get along, The Undertaker and Vladimir Kozlov, who go one on one tonight ahead of The Undertaker's huge match this Sunday against The 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels......

Tazz: I've made no effort to hide just how much I'm looking forward to that match, JR, as I'm sure the entire WWE Universe is also....

JR: Without a doubt, Tazz....

BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: And here is, the 'Deadman' himself, The Undertaker making his way to the ring in his usual ominous style........

Taker does indeed make his usual slow entrance, the arena now lit only by the distant fire exits and the odd flash of a camera. He reaches the ring and brings the lights back on with a raise of his hands before being handed a microphone from a ringside WWE employee. Taker paces around the ring before settling in the middle and raising the microphone to his lips......

The Undertaker: Shawn Michaels.......... This Sunday at Wrestlemania, you seek to succeed where 16 others have fallen..... Yet you make the same mistakes that those 16 men made before you........ I remember not so long ago, telling you Shawn, that sometimes it can be hell trying to get to heaven, and you know that more than most, but you exude the same arrogance of those that have previously fallen to The Undertaker, and show an unwilling desire not to reach heaven, but the very pits of your deepest hell......... You challenged me to a match at Wrestlemania, Shawn, expecting as all the others did, that 'you' will be the one who ends the streak and lays my soul to rest, but my soul will never rest, Shawn. You have always been a man of confidence, but your confidence will be your undoing at Wrestlemania. Nothing can prepare you for what lies in store this Sunday, and the Chokeslam you received on RAW was simply the tip of the iceberg. Whilst my soul will continue to walk these plains long after my body has perished, yours will be lost forever to me....... because at Wrestlemania.... Shawn...... you will rest........ in....... peeeeeeeaaacceeeeeee!

As The Undertaker rolls his eyes back into his head, the titantron suddenly bursts to life as the screen fuzzes over, flickering before slowly un-fuzzing to reveal what appears to be a mound of dirt. The camera pans out and we see a graveyard. The camera pulls out more to reveal a figure dressed all in white resting on a shovel, in fact, it looks like an exact, all white version of The Undertaker's clothing. The figure lifts his head and we see that it is Shawn Michaels, who begins to talk in the slow, methodical style reminiscent of The 'Deadman' himself.........

Shawn Michaels: Hello, Undertaker....... You speak of my confidence as though it is a bad thing, when the very opposite is true. You see, the 16 men who have fallen before you at Wrestlemanias past have all had one problem....... they were scared of you, but I, Undertaker, I am not afraid. You can not get into my head as you have your previous victims, in fact, if anything, when you blindsided me with a Chokeslam on RAW, you showed that it is in fact you who is afraid of me. Both you and I know, Undertaker, that in all the years we have co existed in the WWE, you have never beaten me in a match, and the thought of 'that' streak continuing on Sunday, scares 'you'. Undertaker, I do not need to resort to mind-games in an effort to beat you at Wrestlemania, I am Mr Wrestlemania.... I am The 'ShowStopper', The 'Icon' and most importantly....... the man who will end the infamous streak of The Undertaker......... This Sunday.... I will not become the 17th victim, because you, Undertaker, will be the one.......

Michaels starts to shovel the mound of dirt back into the freshly dug grave that sits beside it......

Shawn Michaels: who rests...... in...... peeeeeeaacceeee

Michaels lowers his head as he goes back to resting on the shovel as the camera pans towards the tombstone at the head of the grave. The camera draws in close and reveals the writing on the tombstone........ 'The Undertaker' and underneath it, '16-1'. The screen fades to black, fuzzing briefly before restoring to its original state. We look back at The Undertaker stood in the ring, staring up at the titantron, looking rather annoyed at Shawn Michaels' message......

JR: Shawn Michaels a much braver man than I, Tazz......

Tazz: Shawn Michaels has made it very clear to The Undertaker, he doesn't fear him one bit, and this Sunday we'll find out if that's a blessing or a curse for The 'Heart Break Kid'.....

Smackdown fades to commercials......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return to Smackdown where The 'Miz' and John Morrison are talking as they walk down a corridor. They turn a corner and Morrison stops to look at 'Miz'......

John Morrison: Woah... where are you....

The 'Miz': What, you don't want me out there for your match?

John Morrison: I just.... I'd just rather go out on my own tonight, I think it's for the best.....

The 'Miz': Is that right...... you know what, fine, run along John.....

'Miz' is clearly annoyed at Morrison wanting to go out alone and walks off in a huff......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We fade into a video about this years final entry into the 2009 Hall Of Fame, Owen Hart! We are reminded that he was a 4 time Tag Team Champion, a one time European Champion, 2 time Intercontinental Champion and 1994 King Of The Ring winner. The video fades out on an image of the ever popular Hart, smiling into the camera......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MrKennedyJUNE08.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CMPunk41.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.pnghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnMorrison3.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpg

Rey Mysterio, Mr Kennedy, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs The Big Show, Kane, John Morrison & The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson)

All eight superstars who will compete in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match meet tonight in what turns out to be one hell of a preview for this Sunday night, minus the ladders of course. Big Show and Kane are the most dominant in the match, although they, and everyone in the match, are showing everyone involved what their intentions are for Wrestlemania. Kofi Kingston endures the wraith of Big Show until a cocky Brian Kendrick tags himself in and quickly makes the mistake of allowing Kingston to make the tag to Kennedy who beats the life out of Kendrick. All 8 men get decent ring time to show off what they can do, but come the end, as matches of this nature tend to do, things become muddled as all 8 men rush into the ring to brawl after Big Show charges in to attack Mysterio as he readied himself to hit the 619 on Kendrick. Several bodies are thrown to the outside before Kennedy hits a Mic Check on John Morrison before himself being knocked to the outside by Big Show. Mysterio drops the top rope as Show charges for him, sending the giant to the outside, and as Morrison stirs slowly near the ropes, Mysterio waits until the time is right to hit the 619, quickly following it up with a Springboard FrogSplash for the win!

Winners: Rey Mysterio, Mr Kennedy, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston

Pinfall

8:50

Mysterio has little time to celebrate as Kane climbs into the ring and nails him with a Big Boot right to the sternum. Kingston hits Kane with a Trouble In Paradise before himself getting hit by 'The Kendrick' from, well, Brian Kendrick, who in turn gets knocked straight out of the ring by Mr Kennedy, with the help of a ladder. CM Punk enters the ring for a brief stare-down with Kennedy, but Punk doesn't look behind him to see Big Show, who drops him with a Knockout Punch. Big Show looks at Kennedy with a smile before Kennedy charges with the ladder only for Show to lift a boot up. Kennedy gets up from the shot only to walk straight into a devilsome Chokeslam from Big Show who picks up the ladder and raises it high above his head as he lets out a loud roar, his music starting up in the background making it clear who has the momentum going into Wrestlemania.......

We return from commercials and head into the office of Vickie Guerrero. Edge is in the room and just about to talk.....

Edge: Vickie, you know what, we have proved we don't need anyone to help us be to be great, we don't need Big Show and if he goes on to win Money In The Bank I say bring him on.... We are so good because we've got each other, because we love each other and that is what will help me go on to become WWE Champion at Wrestlemania this Sunday, not anybody else.... I love you Vickie.....

The pair get close and start to make the rest of us feel sick, but luckily we cut back into the arena......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MattHardy4_ndp.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpghttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg

Shelton Benjamin & Matt Hardy vs MVP & Hurricane Helms

This match was made after the events of last week. All 4 men look ready for Wrestlemania but leave nothing in the locker room as they go all out to prove a point tonight. Hardy cheap-shots Helms early on as Benjamin distracts the official, and takes control of his former friend, delivering some vicious knee shots to the head. After being under the cosh for a while, Helms fights back and hits an Enzuigiri to the back of Hardy's head to allow himself time to make the tag, but Benjamin has other ideas as he steams in and knocks MVP off the apron before dragging Hardy to his corner and tagging himself in. Benjamin grounds Helms and hits some clobbering blows of his own before getting too arrogant and missing a Crossbody off the top turnbuckle. Helms tags in MVP who is eager to repay the favour to the US Champion, delivering forearm after forearm to Benjamin's nose as he begins his assault. The match tos and fros continuously for the main part until Matt Hardy finds himself in control of Helms thanks to another bit of underhandedness by Benjamin on the apron, who clobbered Helms from behind with the referee distracted by Hardy. Hardy is readying himself for the Twist Of Fate, but turns suddenly as Jeff Hardy's music hits. Jeff doesn't appear and Helms suddenly rolls Matt up for the victory!

Winners: Hurricane Helms & MVP

Pinfall

7:45

Helms quickly rolls out of the ring as Benjamin storms in to attack, and leaves up the ramp, surprisingly perhaps, alongside MVP, the pair smiling back at Benjamin. Benjamin suddenly senses trouble and turns around, fleeing as Jeff Hardy slides into the ring having rushed through the crowd. Matt isn't so lucky and is smashed from behind by his brother, who stomps at any body part he can until Matt squeezes under the bottom rope to safety. Jeff leaves the opposite side of the ring to grab a microphone as Matt hastily retreats up the ramp........

Jeff Hardy: This is what you wanted, huh Matt?....... Well I hope you are ready, because at Wrestlemania, I'm taking it to the EXXTREEEEEMEEEEEEE......

JR: An emotional Jeff Hardy, making it clear to his older brother, that he means business......

Smackdown fades to commercials......

We return to Smackdown where we see a brief video showing us the confrontation between Maria, Michelle McCool and Maryse last week over the forthcoming 25 Diva Battle Royal at Wrestlemania to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpg

Maria vs Michelle McCool

Things get very catty very quickly here as the pair brawl around the ring with a hold of each others hair, both barely getting away with being disqualified. Both are determined but it is Michelle McCool who wins the match with a Faith Breaker

Winner: Michelle McCool

Pinfall

3:35

As McCool celebrates, Maryse suddenly sprints down the ramp, slides into the ring and takes her down with a Thesz Press to deliver some blows. Michelle takes a beating but manages to break free and slither to the outside. Maryse turns her attentions to the unsuspecting Maria who is just stirring from the Faith Breaker, and pulls her up by the hair before nailing her with a French Kiss (DDT). Maryse smiles smugly as she struts around the ring, sending an assured smile the way of Michelle McCool, who watches on angrily from near the announce desk.....

We flick backstage where the gorgeous Eve Torres is standing by....

Eve Torres: Hello, please welcome my guest at this time, MVP. MVP, I just wanted to get your thoughts on the Triple Threat Match you will be a part of this Sunday at Wrestlemania for the United States Championship........

MVP: Well Eve, personally I feel it is about time I regained the United States Title and that is exactly what I'm going to do on Sunday ni.....

Shelton Benjamin suddenly appears right in MVP's face.....

Shelton Benjamin: I don't think so, MVP..... You may be one of the best here on Smackdown, but you do not compare to The Gold Standard in any way, so don't set your hopes on winning the title at Wrestlemania.....

Benjamin turns to leave and finds himself face to face with Hurricane Helms.....

Hurricane Helms: I hate to disappoint you both, but the result at Wrestlemania is going to be exactly the same as tonight, me, making the cover and winning the match......... whoever I pin......

Benjamin looks at both Helms and MVP with a sneer before leaving. MVP and Helms look at each other, and MVP nods his head in appreciation of the situation, the respect between he and Helms apparent to see as Smackdown fades to commercials......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_umaga4mj4.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CarlitoColon.jpg

Umaga vs Carlito (w/ Primo)

Umaga is the last person Carlito wants to be facing, given the Samoan's reasonably comfortable victory over The Great Khali last week, but the current Tag Team Champion shows he hasn't lost anything when it comes to singles competition, surprising some perhaps, as he takes the fight to Umaga from the off. Carlito hits a load of punches and kicks before being pushed away only to go straight back on the attack. This happens again but Umaga takes him down with a big kick to the jaw. Umaga throws his best at Carlito, who dodges an attempted running butt smash before dropkicking Umaga out of the ring, the Samoan none too happy with the course of the match. Still, after a spirited display, Carlito can't quite pull off the amazing victory as Umaga first clobbers Carlito viciously from behind as Carlito goes for a Springboard Back Elbow, before nailing a Samoan Spike right into the jugular of his foe.

Winner: Umaga

Pinfall

7:04

JR and Tazz discuss the Michaels - Undertaker situation before a video plays of the events from this past Monday over on RAW, which saw Michaels' victory over Mike Knox being immediately followed by the sudden appearance of The 'Deadman' following the lights going out, and Undertaker subsequently planting Michaels with a Chokeslam......

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_VladimirKozlov8.jpg

The Undertaker vs Vladimir Kozlov

Having lost to Kozlov three weeks ago, to then see Shawn Michaels defeat Kozlov on RAW two days later and become the first man to defeat the Russian in singles competition, Undertaker is without doubt looking to make an impression going in to Wrstlemania. Taker starts out fast, delivering some huge rights to Kozlov who stumbles back into the corner. Taker is relentless and is pulled away by the official as Kozlov squats down defensively, but goes straight back on the attack with rights and lefts before knocking Kozlov to the outside with a clothesline over the ropes. Taker continues the onslaught on the outside, whipping Kozlov into the steps, slamming his head onto the apron - the usual, but Kozlov finds a way in when he desperately dodges a boot from Taker near the barricades, sending Taker sprawling into the crowd. The fight heads back to the ring with Kozlov taking charge and knocking Taker back down every time he gets a few shots of his own in. A variety of suplexes and some clubbing blows have Taker in trouble but The 'Deadman' dodges a clothesline in the corner to send Kozlov chest first into the turnbuckle. Taker takes Kozlov down with a Big Boot, but falls down himself after the beatdown he has received. The pair get up and Taker lets off a volley of punches before whipping Kozlov to the corner and following it up with a clothesline against the turnbuckle. Taker lifts Kozlov across his shoulder and hits Snake Eyes, bouncing off the ropes and charging back at Kozlov who stumbles from the corner, but as Taker looks to hit another Big Boot, Kozlov explodes and drives his head into Taker's chest, before making the cover.... 1....2....no! Taker kicks out and Kozlov can't quite believe it. Kozlov drags Taker back up by the hair and bounces off the ropes looking to use his head as a weapon yet again, but Taker clasps his hand around Kozlov's throat! Kozlov kicks at Taker's thigh forcing him to release the grip before throwing some rights of his own that have Taker reeling. Kozlov whips Taker to the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline before whipping him to the ropes again only this time Taker explodes with a flying clothesline that knocks Kozlov near the ropes. Taker hauls Kozlov up and grabs his wrist before twisting his arm around and climbing the turnbuckle. Taker hits Old School and Kozlov is down. Taker stalks Kozlov with his hand raised and clasps his hand around the Russian's throat as he turns around. Taker lifts Kozlov up but the 'Moscow Mauler' jumps out of it and lands to the side of Taker and kicks him in the gut before going for a Suplex. Kozlov suplexes Taker but The 'Phenom' turns in mid air and lands on his feet behind Kozlov before spinning him around and quickly hitting a Chokeslam. Taker doesn't go for the cover, instead drawing his thumb across his throat as Kozlov staggers back to his feet. Kozlov turns and Taker lifts him up and over so he hangs upside down. There's nowhere to go for Kozlov as Taker plants him with a Tombstone before making the cover for the win!

Winner: The Undertaker

Pinfall

8:52

JR: A huge win for The Undertaker heading into Wrestlemania.... wait.....

Shawn Michaels is in the ring and stomping his foot down on the canvas. Taker turns and Michaels hits a devastating Superkick......

JR: Sweet Chin Music!!!!

Tazz: Where did he come from?

A replay shows Michaels running to the ring...

JR: Michaels coming out from backstage the second The Undertaker hit the Tombstone, and delivering some Sweet Chin Music to rock the very soul of The 'Phenom'

Tazz: A big win for The Undertaker, but there is no doubt in my mind who has the upper hand going in to Wrestlemania....

Smackdown fades to commercials....

We return to Smackdown where an animated graphic shows up on screen, but this time, instead of a number underneath the Wrestlemania logo, it simply says 'This Sunday'. JR and Tazz then begin to hype Wrestlemania 25 with the aid of on screen match graphics....

JR: Can you believe it, Tazz, we are just 2 days away from the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania and what a night it promises to be not least of all due to the 5th annual Money In The Bank Ladder Match.....

Tazz: I can't wait for this one, JR. Two former winners, and a 450 pound giant amongst the 8 men set to take whatever risks necessary in order to earn a guaranteed shot at any world title they choose....

JR: High stakes indeed, and as much could be said for this match, Jeff Hardy versus Matt Hardy, the brothers doing battle in an Extreme Rules Match.....

Tazz: This one is going to be off the hook, JR, Jeff seems to have finally, albeit reluctantly, realised that this match is inevitable....

JR: United States gold is on the line this Sunday, as The 'Gold Standard' Shelton Benjamin defends his title against MVP and Hurricane Helms in a Triple Threat Match.....

Tazz: We saw earlier in the night thatMVP and Helms share a lot of respect, but I'm sure that will go out of the window when it comes down to trying to win Benjamin's United States Title......

JR: And another Triple Threat Match, RAW's Chris Jericho defending his World Heavyweight Championship against John Cena and Randy Orton in what will be one slobberknocker of a match.......

Tazz: Randy Orton seemed to have built the momentum going into this match over the past few months, but now that he's angered Triple H, will his destiny be fulfilled or will Chris Jericho or John Cena be walking out of Wrestlemania as the champion......

JR: And Triple H of course has a big match of his own, the WWE Championship being defended by 'The Game' against The 'Rated R Superstar' Edge, and the official contract signing for that match is coming up in just a few moments.........

Tazz: Triple H is going to have to be careful, JR, Edge known for taking advantage of any opportunity and if Triple H allows his mind to turn to Randy Orton for just a second, then the WWE Title could well be changing hands.....

JR: And what about this? A dream match, two legends, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels going head to head as The 'Heart Break Kid' looks to end the fabled streak.....

Tazz: With all the other great matches on the card, I'm not sure I have ever looked forward to any match as much as I am this one, JR, and things got spiced up even more with the events of earlier tonight......

JR: Indeed, Wrestlemania 25 set to be one of the most unforgettable nights, and let's not forget that the night before Wrestlemania, the 2009 Hall Of Fame ceremony will take place at the Toyota Center, Houston, Texas......

Vickie Guerrero: .....EXCUSE ME..........

We turn our attentions to the ring where the lights come back up and we see that the Smackdown General Manager Vickie Guerrero is standing in the ring - clipboard in hand, and behind her is a table, on top of which sits 2 microphones.......

Vickie Guerrero: We are just 2 nights away from Wrestlemania, and as Smackdown General Manager it is my pleasure to oversee the official contract signing for the WWE Championship match..... so will you all please put your hands together and welcome the number one contender, my husband, and your next WWE Champion........ EDGE!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!!!!

The 'Rated R Superstar' strides purposefully out from the back, doing his usual entrance before joining his wife in the ring, the pair sharing a loving smile.....

Vickie Guerrero: ....And his opponent, the WWE Champion.... Triple H.......

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!

After a much less heartfelt introduction, the champion Triple H steps out onto the stage to a deafening roar from the crowd before he makes his way to the ring......

Both men take their seats, wary of the others presence as Vickie raises her microphone back to her lips.....

Vickie Guerrero: First of all I would like for the two of you to read through the contract and sign your names then if you wish to, you will have the opportunity to say a few words..... Triple H if you could sign first.....

Vickie pushes the contract over towards Triple H, who scans over the pages for 5 seconds at most before quickly signing his name and sliding the clipboard forcefully across the table towards Edge. Edge shoots Triple H a stare before looking the contract over himself and signing his name. He slides the clipboard back towards Vickie before picking up the microphone nearest to him with a smirk on his face as he starts to speak......

Edge: You know Triple H....... you deserve praise.... no really hear me out.... I think it's really amazing how despite everything that has happened recently, you are still going to defend your title at Wrestlemania, it takes a lot of guts...... I mean most people would just forfeit the title and stay at home to look after their wife, but you..... you are still going to do the decent thing and let me beat you in the ring for your title, and for that you should be applauded....... Who would blame you, huh, who would blame you if you forfeited the match, I mean I know if my wife had just been brutalised and had her skull caved in that I would be at home taking care of her. But Triple H, I... I don't want you to have any excuses when I beat you this Sunday, and I will beat you, I don't want you showing up on Smackdown next week and blaming your loss on the fact that your wife is too stupid to realise when she should keep her mouth shut and walk away from a situation......

Triple H, who had been visibly boiling up more and more throughout that diatribe from Edge, finally loses it and launches himself across the table, knocking Edge over in his chair and landing on top of him where he proceeds to rain down blow after blow on The 'Rated R Superstar'. Edge briefly breaks free before Triple H drags him back down and pounds on him some more.......

Vickie Guerrero: SECURITYYYYYY!!!!

Backstage officials and referees start pouring out from backstage and running to the ring where they try and separate the pair, although Triple H is too strong for a short while before being overpowered. It takes about 6 men to hold him back as another 4 or so move Edge over to the opposite corner of the ring where the table and chairs are now toppled over and pushed up against a corner of the ring. Triple H suddenly breaks free and runs across the ring, launching himself at Edge, paying no attention to the officials that stand near him. Triple H gets in a few blows before being dragged back off to the opposite corner. Edge is furious, having not got a single shot in at the champion but without doubt feeling the full rage of 'The Game'. Vickie is shaken and has lost all control of the situation, standing by her husband with a concerned expression as the officials continue to have problems holding Triple H back.....

JR: Triple H could not take any more of Edge's sick comments and The 'Rated R Superstar' felt the full force of the champions rage.....

Tazz: If it didn't feel like Wrestlemania weekend before, it certainly does now, haha!

JR: I'm afraid that's all we have time for folks, the referees and backstage personnel still having problems holding back Triple H an.... oooh...

Triple H breaks free once again, flying across the ring and leaping over the officials around Edge to strike a few more vicious blows before being dragged away to the corner....

JR: Triple H has totally lost it........ folks, thank you for joining us, do not miss Wrestlemania this Sunday night, goodnight and god bless.....

Smackdown fades out as the camera flicks between shots of the faces of both Triple H and Edge...........

SHOW RATING: B+

Rey Mysterio, Mr Kennedy, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston bt John Morrison, The Big Show, Kane & The Brian Kendrick B [PIN]

Hurricane Helms & MVP bt Matt Hardy & Shelton Benjamin B- [PIN]

Michelle McCool bt Maria D- [PIN]

Umaga bt Carlito A* [PIN]

The Undertaker bt Vladimir Kozlov B [PIN]

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

THIS SUNDAY!!!

Final Card:

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk vs Kane vs Mr Kennedy

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay - ECW Championship

JBL vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Shelton Benjamin © vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship

Extreme Rules Match - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase © vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Championships

25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

Hi folks, we're there! Next stop Wrestlemania!!!

Got to run the last 4 or 5 shows through TEW so match ratings will be added along with show ratings etc today and tomorrow. I will post the official Wrestlemania predictios list later on, and also the updated standings to see who wins this round of predictions which spans the past 7 weeks.

I'd very much like to hear everyones thoughts on the diary thus far, and especially how you feel I've built up to Wrestlemania. I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am to posting it.

Anyway, off to run the past few shows in TEW along with Mania. :)

Lexa90 24/41

Wink 23/38

oSickoii! 22/41

Tripps04 12/20

tristram 10/21

Doe-Bomb 9/12

angeldelayette 5/8

TracyBrooksFan 5/7

Destiny 4/8

Tyler Gadzinski 3/5

b0shey 3/3

UkWrestleFan 2/4

Zeel1 3/7

BoomKing 3/8

That is where we got up to previously. The final 10 shows went like this!

SD: Lexa90 2/4, BoomKing 0/4, oSickoii! 1/4, Wink 2/4

RAW: (6 predictions for this one originally, but it is out of 5 after Rhodes and DiBiase were added to the Tag Title match!)

Lexa90 4/5, Tripps04 3/5, Doe-Bomb 5/5, BoomKing 1/4, Wink 3/5

ECW: Huntman 2/3, Wink 2/3, Tripps04 1/3, Lexa90 1/3

(No one guessed Kennedy winning the Battle Royal, although Lexa had the right idea citing a returning superstar as the winner, he just chose Christian instead)

SD: Huntman 6/8, oSickoii! 7/8, Lexa90 7/8, Wink 7/8

RAW: Wink 5/5, Huntman 2/5, Tripps04 3/5, oSickoii! 2/5, tristram 1/5, Lexa90 3/5,

ECW: Huntman 3/4, Lexa90 4/4, Wink 3/4

SD: Wink 4/5, Lexa90 3/5, Doe-Bomb 2/5, Huntman 3/5

RAW: Lexa90 1/4, Huntman 3/4, oSickoii! 2/4, Wink 2/4

ECW: Huntman 1/3, Lexa90 0/3, Wink 1/3

SD: Huntman 4/4, Lexa90 2/4, Jack W 3/4, oSickoii! 3/4, Wink 2/4

Wink 54/83

Lexa90 51/86

oSickoii! 37/66

Huntman 24/36

Tripps04 19/31

Doe-Bomb 16/22

tristram 11/26

angeldelayette 5/8

TracyBrooksFan 5/7

Destiny 4/8

Tyler Gadzinski 3/5

b0shey 3/3

UkWrestleFan 2/4

Zeel1 3/7

BoomKing 4/16

Jack W 3/4

Congratulations to Wink who wins this round of predictions with an impressive 54/83, or to be statistical - 65%, and prevents Lexa90 from making it a clean sweep. Another good round for Lexa90, though with 51/86, and oSickoii! with a good 37/66.

Wins

Lexa90 1

Wink 1

Thanks to everyone who has predicted over the past couple of months, I hope you have been enjoying things.

Incredible I have never been as hyped up about a diary PPV as I have been to WM 25.

Incerdible, at least HBK vs The Undertaker. Can't wait for it... It should be good. Well may be not as good as in real life but close at least :D

Thank you, Lexa. I have to say I was a little bit disappointed with real life WM25. Hopefully you'll like mine even more than the real thing. After all, with mine you won't have to sit through 15 minutes of Kid Rock ;)

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/Wrestlemania_300x450.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs The Big Show vs Mr Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

United States Championship

Shelton Benjamin © vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms

World Tag Team Championships

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase © vs Cryme Tyme

25 Diva Battle Royal To Crown Miss Wrestlemania

Featuring: WWE Womens Champion Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, WWE Divas Champion Maryse plus 24 other past and present WWE Divas!

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs The Big Show vs Mr Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Featuring: WWE Womens Champion Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, WWE Divas Champion Maryse plus 24 other past and present WWE Divas!

Chris is King of the World.

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

I've been hating Triple H recently. So Edge wins I hope

I'm sure Taker will win, but I love HBK

I honestly think Kennedy has the chance

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Who needs Jeff?

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

The Real American American American....American....American

*Crosses fingers for Helms push*

The match that shoulda.

I like Cryme Tyme, but Ted and Cody are just awesome.

Go Beth!

Come on folks, this is WRESTLEMANIA XXV we're talking about here! ;)

Also, as two have predicted already and chosen a diva to win the Miss Wrestlemania match that is in the 4 listed as featuring in the match, you can choose any Diva you want from past or present as your pick to win the match, just so you are all aware!

Predictions list is back on the last page!

(Just so their is a prediction each way :) )

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

It's the streak

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

by Dq when Stone cold drives over him with a buldozer, "to handle all the bull crap"

-None of the Above- I am going with new diva gets rocket to startdom, on the grandest Stage of the all.

I still need to get fully caught up here but I thought I'd toss out some predictions for WrestleMania 25 so I don't forget to do so.

I'm a fan of the Viper.

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Prefer Edge to H

It doesn't do HBK any good to end the streak.

Mrrrrrrrrrr. KEEENNNNEEDDDYYYY!

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Matt is the more reliable Hardy.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Swagger is the better pick.

I like MVP.

Stone Cold, Stone Cold, Stone Cold.....KEEENNNNEEDDDYYYY!

Leading to a split between Rhodes and DiBiase soon.

My pick being the return of....SUNNY!

Cena winning the title to close the show will send the kids home happy.

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

I can see Triple H keeping it.

As good and as memorable that I know you'll make this match, The Undertaker can't lose his Wrestlemania streak.

Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane vs The Big Show vs Mr Kennedy vs The Brian Kendrick vs CM Punk Morrison's time.

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Matt is the more reliable Hardy.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Swagger has to retain the title here.

MVP should win the title here and go on a good run with the belt.

I had to think long and hard about this match, but I think Austin will get the victory on what will probably be his last Wrestlemania,

Legacy need to stay dominant, and a win here will achieve that.

Featuring: WWE Womens Champion Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, WWE Divas Champion Maryse plus 24 other past and present WWE Divas! Womens Champion should look the best, and Melina is the best.

Well here we are, the grand-daddy of 'em all! It's been quite the journey to this point, and long may it continue. Anyways...

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

I'm sure it'll be quite the show. :)

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Trish Stratus

Hi folks, really delighted with the amount of predictions so far.

Just need to point out a couple of things.

Mistaken, you have missed out a prediction on JBL vs Stone Cold.

Tripps04, you have missed out a prediction on Shelton Benjamin vs MVP vs Hurricane Helms.

Also, welcome IMac, not seen you in here before, your WWE: The Next Generation diary is something I hope this can be half as good as.

Think HHH screws Randy.

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Think Randy screws HHH.

Streak!

Random Guess, & I have a soft spot for Kane stemming from the early 00s.

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Matt has more to gain from winning. Loss won't hurt Jeff.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Swagger's the future. Should look good here!

His challengers have got the momentum going into this, so I think Shelton would look strong winning this.

Just cause it's Sone Cold!

Solidify the champs!

Lita

Not long left now to get your predictions in. I originally said WM XXV would be up tonight, but I'm not sure now. It will be Thursday at the very latest but it could be tomorrow. Could still be tonight but I have a lot on at the minute.

Will definitely be up by Thurs at the very latest, though, so get those predictions in!

Good couple of build up shows and looks like a good card. I'm particularly looking forward to where you take this when you get a chance to put your own tint on things.

But only if this is the last match of the night. I just think you need a happy ending for the fans to go away on, and Cena is that at the moment. To be honest, though, that probably needs to be changed! If it's not the last match Orton should win the belt because he has all the momentum

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

Triple H has been through so much, it makes sense for him to come out on top and ready for his feud with Orton, which he must have. Edge is quality but I'm not feeling it so much for him right now

'Taker should never lose the streak. Not now it's at this point, anyway

Morrison is the future of the company and could do with the shot in the arm. Punk doesn't really need to win this again

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

In RL the WWE did such a great job with this feud, this match and this result. God only knows why they had to mess Matt up after that

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Finlay just isn't the guy to be world champion anymore. Bit surprised he's in this match at all, to be honest. What's the deal with Christian?

A weird Wrestlemania match, mainly for the presence of Helms. But it'll be a great match I'm sure but Shelton should hold on here

JBL doesn't need the win and it'll be a great send off for Austin to have the win and go out toasting the fans

I like Legacy and they can add legitimacy to the Titles

I'm guessing everyones favourite diva Trish will come back and win

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Finlay just isn't the guy to be world champion anymore. Bit surprised he's in this match at all, to be honest. What's the deal with Christian?

As you'll be aware, Christian hasn't returned to the wonderful world of WWE in my diary. However, that is not to say he won't make a return at some point... ;)

As I said earlier, it's looking like Thursday now for Mania. It will definitely be up Thursday, although there is a small chance of it getting posted tomorrow. I have managed to run a SD, Raw and ECW through TEW tonight since getting back from work and now only have the last SD and then obviously Mania itself to run through TEW. Only problem being I play pool on a Wednesday night, so it's pretty much get home, get ready, go to pool, come home, eat, go to bed. If I haven't got to be in work too early Thursday and get home from pool at a decent time, there is the slightest chance it will be up tomorrow, but hey if it isn't, the suspense of waiting an extra day will hopefully make you want it more :D

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels(Please let Shawn win:D)

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

As Keef said, if this is the last match of the night, then Cena wins and everybody goes home happy and full of t-shirts.

WWE Championship

Triple H © vs Edge

I don't think two world titles will change hands tonight but I could easily be wrong.

Its the streak baby! Micheals doesn't need to be the man to end it.

It would be great to see someone like Big Show win a freaking ladder match! If booked correctly it could be an awesome moment!

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

The lesser of two evils.

ECW Championship

Jack Swagger © vs Finlay

Finlay deserves a big win on the biggest stage of them all. I could see him as a great ECW champ and I doubt it would hurt Swagger much as he goes on to bigger and better things.

Gold Standard needs gold round his waist

Surely he has to win?

A surprise victory that perhaps leads to dissention between Co-Rho and Ted DaBizzle

SUNNY, SUNNY, SUNNY! She's the most searched woman on AOL for crying out loud!

Looking forward to the show a great deal boss

Not long to go, Wrestlemania XXV will! be up tonight. Thanks to everyone who has predicted, extremely happy with 11 predictions and I have found peoples picks very interesting indeed.

Will be up around 10pm GMT tonight!

Mate, you know I love you, but this is like the 4th time you've told us when the show is going to be posted. At least be creative with your bumps!

Archived