WWE: Where It All Begins Again..... Again!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the reasons I really like this diary is it lets you leave your nine to five up on the shelf, and just enjoy yourself, you let the magic in the wrestling get to you, life ain't so bad at all, if you read this one off the wall... Quality. Niiiiiice.

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy - Because Matt is always Jeff's... word that rhymes with itch.

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs Mark Henry - Big Show has bigger boobs

#1 Contenders Match to the Divas Championship - Maria vs Michelle McCool

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick - Because I like R-Truth, Brian Kendrick not so much

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

No Contest I think. Was that not what happened in the real world? ...and I think this storyline is going down a somewhat similar route.

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs Mark Henry

I think Edge costs Show

McCool is an actual threat in the Womans division.

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

Builds the fued.

R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick

Just cause he's awesome!

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Just say no kids

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs Mark Henry

Whatever happens, wigs will indeed be split

What can I say, I'm hot for teacher

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin

The only way Shelton wins is if he exposes Porter's gang tats and MVP runs into the night.

R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick

WHATS UP!

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy - Obviously the better of the two

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - The Big Show vs Mark Henry - Big Show for the MITB:D

#1 Contenders Match to the Divas Championship - Maria vs Michelle McCool - I like Maria but she cant wrestle

MVP vs Shelton Benjamin - This could go either way i just prefer MVP

R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick - He was trained by HBK

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_smackdown-logo2.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Friday 6th March 2009</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The Palestra, Philadelphia, PA</span></strong></p><p> <strong>Attendance: 8,988</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">We fade straight into a video package of highlights from the end of last weeks Smackdown....</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Triple H & Jeff Hardy vs Edge & The Big Show</strong></span></span><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Show starts to dominate Hardy and goes for a Chokeslam, but Hardy jumps out of it and kicks Show at the knee and as Show is kneeling hits a variant of the Twist Of Fate. Hardy is slow to climb the ropes, and is hindered further as Edge walks across the apron to interfere, the official intervenes before Edge can get to Hardy, but Show has had time to get up and climbs the ropes before hitting a massive Suplex on Hardy from the top rope! Show is up first and stumbles to his feet before raising his hand signaling for a Chokeslam, but as he stumbles towards his corner, Edge tags himself in, much to Show's chagrin. Show stares at Edge before reluctantly exiting the ring as Edge comes in to pick the bones. Edge grabs Hardy's leg as he tries to get to his corner but counters with a Mule Kick on Edge and tags in Triple H. Hunter sprints straight over to Show and knocks him off the apron before turning back to Edge. Edge turns around and Triple H plants him with a Spinebuster. Edge slowly gets up and Triple H nails him with a Pedigree to score the victory!!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Triple H and Jeff Hardy win an exciting match against the 'Rated R Superstar' and Big Show but in my mind, Big Show looked to have the match won.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I think he did, JR, he had Jeff right where he wanted him but Edge wanted the win for himself.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Edge, as always the opportunist, but this time it backfired and Big Show does not look pleased.......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Triple H and Jeff Hardy are celebrating as Big Show starts to climb back into the ring, staring at them, Edge starting to stir in the center of the ring between the three men. Triple H and Hardy leave the ring and back off up the ramp as Show edges forward but seems to turn his stare towards Edge, who is slowly getting to his feet. Edge turns and Big Show clasps his hand right around his throat before planting him with a massive Chokeslam...</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Woahhh!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> Big Show Chokeslams Edge!, clearly upset with the 'Rated R Superstar' costing his team the match tonight!</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I'm not sure how wise that was of the Big Show, considering who Edge is married to...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>You can't say he didn't have it coming, Tazz!....</em></span></p><p> </p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param</a> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGtN7nWaFS0&hl=en&fs=1"</a> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">After the usual pyros we head to the announce desk where JR and Tazz are sat, the arena seemingly in darkness.......</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Jim Ross here with Tazz, and folks, what a match tonight, the Hardy's, Matt and Jeff scheduled to go one on one right here on Smackdown....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>This match was always bound to happen, JR, the bad blood felt by Matt towards his younger brother Jeff, has become more apparent with every week that's passed, and tonight he looks to prove what he's been saying these past few weeks, that he is the better of the Hardy's......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Excuse me!!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> The camera focuses on the ring, still bathed in darkness until the lights lift to reveal Vickie Guerrero standing in the center of the ring with a microphone..... (never a good sight)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my husband.... the 'Rated R Superstar'......... Edge........</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!!</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Edge struts out, does his usual entrance, and walks to the ring where he joins Vickie. The 2 share a brief kiss before Vickie raises the microphone back to her mouth....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>This past Monday night on RAW, Randy Orton made the decision that he would challenge Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship. This meant that I had to find a number one contender for Smackdown's WWE Championship for Wrestlemania. As my husband Edge has not so far received a rematch after losing the title inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out, I am proud to announce that Edge will face the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 25........ whoever, that champion, may be!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Did I just hear that right?, did she say whoever the champion may be?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>That's what I heard, JR!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Whatever she means by that, it can not be good for the champion Triple H!</em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We flick backstage where Eve Torres is standing by.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Eve Torres:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Good evening, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the United States Champion, Shelton Benjamin. Shelton, I'd just like to ask the reason behind you costing Hurricane Helms the chance to go to Wrestlemania in his match against John Morrison this week over on ECW?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shelton Benjamin:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well, Eve, you might remember a few weeks ago when Helms was talking about he maybe he deserves a title shot after beating me in a match. You see one fluke win does not earn you a shot at my title, but Helms pinned me again last week in a 6 man tag match, again by fluke. So I decided to go over to ECW and make a point to Hurricane Helms that he does not nor will he ever deserve to be in the same ring as the Gold Standard, let alone have a shot at my United States Title!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Benjamin smugly smiles at Eve before walking off and Smackdown fades to commercials.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We return to Smackdown and into the office of General Manager Vickie Guerrero, where she is facing Big Show, a less than friendly expression on her face....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>.... I mean what the hell Big Show, what excuse do you have for Chokeslamming Edge last week, I mean, he was supposed to be your tag team partner....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Big Show:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Oh is that right.... do you remember a few weeks ago, the Smackdown before No Way Out, when Edge interrupted my match against The Undertaker by Spearing me? Do you remember, Vickie? cos I sure as hell do, that's why I did what I did last week to Edge....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Vickie's face changes, realising that Big Show does actually have a fair point....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well.... well just think yourself lucky that I'm in a good mood, now get out of here Big Show....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Big Show stares at Vickie for a few seconds before leaving, a rye smile on his face. As he is walking out, Chavo Guerrero comes walking in....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Oh hey, Chavo...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Chavo Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Hi, Aunt Vickie..... Vickie, er... I was just wondering, why exactly I don't have a qualifying match for Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania... and while I'm here why do you never come to me for help, you always go to Edge, or even Big Show... why do you never as kme for help, Vickie?.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Chavo, I don't have time for this right now..... look I'm sorry, I tell you what.... I'll give you a match tonight and if you can win, you get a qualifying match next week on Smackdown. But you're going to have to prove to me that you are someone I can turn to when I need help, so your match tonight..... is against The Undertaker!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Chavo's eyes widen and he is lost for words, only managing to splutter at Vickie before walking out of the office......</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MontelVontaviousPorter27-1.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SheltonBenjaminJAN09.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">MVP vs Shelton Benjamin</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Former US Champion meets current US Champion as MVP takes on Shelton Benjamin, the latter perhaps still thinking too much about Hurricane Helms as MVP takes control in the early going. MVP hits a few right hands and some clotheslines before Benjamin counters with a belly to back suplex. It's a very fast paced match with many near falls for both men. Benjamin runs at MVP in the corner, MVP dodges but Benjamin jumps right up to the top turnbuckle before turning and hitting a Crossbody, gaining a nearfall, whilst MVP almost seals the win with a running boot to Benjamin in the corner. Benjamin is back in control near the end of the match and, after hitting a T-Bone Suplex, stalks MVP as he stumbles back to his feet. Suddenly, Hurricane Helms is up on the apron, Benjamin swings at him but Helms jumps back down and as Benjamin turns, MVP hits him right in the face with a big boot before nailing him with a Playmaker for the somewhat assisted win.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: MVP</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Pinfall</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 8:19</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">As MVP celebrates, with Helms staying around the ring area looking at Benjamin, we fade into a video highlighting this weeks entry into the 2009 Hall Of Fame....</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>'The Fink' Howard Finkel</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;">. Once the video ends we fade to commercials....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We return to Smackdown where Vladimir Kozlov is standing in the ring, holding a microphone!!! He starts to speak in what can only be described as poor English....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vladimir Kozlov:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Lately... everyone talk about face Undertaker at Wrestlemania..... I am undefeated in double double e... I should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> The crowd are booing the Russian, boos that grow twice as loud when Vickie Guerrero appears from backstage holding a microphone and stands at the top of the ramp....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Vladimir..... Vladimir, I am sorry but Shawn Michaels has earned the right to face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and as long as The Undertaker accepts the challenge of Shawn Michaels, then there is nothing I can do about that...... However, if it were up to me, it would be you facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania so I have taken it upon myself to make a match for next week on Smackdown.. where it will be The Undertaker vs the undefeated Vladimir Kozlov...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Kozlov's music plays and he just stares around with his usual bullish expression. You can just about make out that he is somewhat satisfied to be facing the 'Deadman' next week as we fade out.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We fade in to an animated graphic hyping </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Wrestlemania 25</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> and the fact that it is now as little as 30 days away!!!</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We head back into the arena for the next match...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Money In The Bank Qualifying Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_BigShowJAN09.png</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Big Show vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Big Show is fired up after his words with Vickie Guerrero earlier in the night and starts to dominate Henry early on, a rare sight to behold. Henry does get in some good offence but falters on a couple of occasions when trying to get Big Show off his feet, backfiring and resulting in Show regaining control. Show finishes off the match when Henry whips Show to the corner but fails with a follow up splash, Big Show moving out of the way and hitting a Knockout Punch as Henry turns, notching up a dominant win to qualify for Money In The Bank!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: The Big Show</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Pinfall</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 6:38</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Big Show qualifies for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25, a fearsome opponent for all involved there, but how will he fare when it comes to climbing the ladder and reaching for the briefcase, Tazz?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Tazz:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Heh-heh I really don't know, JR, you really need to be able to climb that ladder pretty quickly when you've got 7 other guys trying to earn a contract for a title match at any time....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well folks, as Big Show goes to work on his ladder climbing skills, we're going to take a short break...</em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson) vs R-Truth</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Truth has been a pain in the sides of Kendrick and Jackson for some weeks now in both singles and tag team competition, and Kendrick is hungry to set the record straight. He doesn't start too well in his task, though as Truth sets about him with a series of hard kicks and right hands along with a couple of big dropkicks. Kendrick is a fighter, though and lands a forearm in the face of Truth but is quickly on the back foot again after whipping Truth and going for a dropkick, Truth hanging onto the ropes to leave Kendrick falling to the mat as Truth goes for a quick pin. Truth keeps on top until Ezekiel makes his presence felt at ringside, swiping Truth's legs away as he bounces off the ropes. He turns back to Kendrick who grabs him and launches him shoulder first through the ropes and into the steel turnbuckle. Truth stumbles out of the corner and Kendrick hits 'The Kendrick' to seal the win, after which he celebrates arrogantly with a brooding Jackson standing guard behind him.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: The Brian Kendrick</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Pinfall</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 5:53</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">After another break, we return to Smackdown where a video plays showing the confrontation last week between Matt and Jeff Hardy, in which Matt knocked Jeff down with a right hand before telling him that this week he would get exactly what he wanted.... a match with Jeff!</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Matt Hardy's music hits and he walks out to the ring, a look of unfaltering focus on his face. He moves and jumps about to get himself psyched up for the match he's been looking forward to before Jeff's music hit. But Jeff comes out from backstage not in his wrestling gear, but in his regular clothes. Jeff walks down to the ring, Matt's face a picture of perplexion as he stares at his younger brother, confused and annoyed. Jeff gets a microphone from ringside, enters the ring, and faces Jeff.......</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jeff Hardy:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Matt.... what's it going to take to get you to realise that I don't want to fight you, whatever's going through your messed up head right now, I will not fight you....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Matt suddenly slaps Jeff hard across the face, Jeff reaches his hand up to his cheek before raising the microphone back to his mouth....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jeff Hardy:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I'm not going to fight you, Matt, you've clearly got some some problems going on right now that are making you act like this, but I am not going to fight you and end up doing something we will both regret....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Matt floors Jeff with a right hand and starts shouting at Jeff to 'fight me!", but Jeff simply rolls out of the ring. He backs up the ramp as Matt looks on at him enraged, but Jeff simply shouts back 'I won't fight you Matt, I will never fight you!'. Matt is really angry, staring at his brother intensely.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We fade in to a video showing highlights of the match from this weeks RAW between </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shawn Michaels</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> and </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> to determine who would get to challenge The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania 25, a match that was won by 'HBK' after hitting some Sweet Chin Music.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">#1 Contenders Match For The WWE Divas Championship</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MariaDEC2308.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MichelleMcCool-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Maria vs Michelle McCool</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">This match between the two former best friends starts as it means to go on, with the pair locking up and pulling at each others hair. The cattiness continues as the match descends into a brawl with very few wrestling moves, the pair instead rolling around the ring, slapping each other and slamming the others head into the canvas. The pair eventually roll to the outside and continue slapping and clawing, with Maria slamming Michelle up against the barricade until both ladies are counted out.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Double Countout!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 3:32</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">The pair aren't done and continue their catfight until 4 or 5 more officials come racing to the ring to pull them apart. They both try in vain to squirm loose as Smackdown fades to commercials...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheGreatKhali-1.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CurtHawkins-2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Great Khali (w/ Ranjin Singh) vs Curt Hawkins (w/ Zack Ryder)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Not much can be said for Hawkins in this match as Khali pretty much dominates, finishing off his opponent with a Punjabi Plunge.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: The Great Khali</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Pinfall</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 2:40</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">With Khali in the ring having his arm raised by the official, Zack Ryder slides into the ring and clobbers Khali in the back with a forearm. Khali simply turns around and grabs Ryder as he tries to flee upon realisation of his error, lifting him up and sending him to the same fate as Hawkins just moments before. Khali looks down at the two men with a smile, but it's soon wiped off his face when he turns around straight into a Samoan Spike from </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Umaga</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;">, who stands over the fallen Khali, before releasing a loud primal scream.......</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We fade from the image of Umaga staring wide eyed at his fallen victim, and into the office of Vickie Guerrero, where she is stood with her husband Edge.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Edge:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Vickie, what the hell did you mean earlier when... when you said I'll be facing Triple H or 'whoever' at Wrestlemania....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Baby, you'll just have to wait and see....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Edge just sighs and leaves the room, leaving Vickie to wonder if he's happy or upset. She turns around and almost bumps into Triple H who has entered her office from another direction.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Hi Vickie...... Vickie, your husband may be happy to wait to find out exactly what you meant earlier tonight........ but I'm not.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Who the hell do you think you are, you can't just barge into my office and demand things from me, I'm your General Manager......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Triple H:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>And I'm your WWE Champi.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Vickie Guerrero:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I couldn't care less if you're the WWE Champion, Triple H, because you might not be champion for as long as you thought. As for your insolence tonight, maybe you'll think twice about demanding things from me again because next week here on Smackdown you've got a match against..... Mark Henry!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> Triple H just sneers at Vickie before leaving the office. Vickie allows herself a small smile of satisfaction as Smackdown fades to commercials for the final time....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheUndertaker.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChavoGuerrero.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Undertaker vs Chavo Guerrero</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Chavo looks quite nervy from the off, as you may expect from someone facing up against The Undertaker, but ducks a right hand to hit a few quick shots of his own. Taker traps Chavo in a corner and goes for a right hand again but Chavo ducks and hits Taker with some kicks to the legs and a couple of punches to the abdomen before backing off. Taker stalks Chavo towards the corner again and Chavo tries to duck underneath Taker's arm but the 'Deadman' catches him and throws him into the air and against the turnbuckle. Taker grabs Chavo and whips him to the opposite corner, following up only for Chavo to dodge him again but Chavo turns his back for a second and turns straight into a Big Boot from Taker, sending Chavo forcefully down to the canvas. Taker dominates for the next few minutes, hitting Old School and a leg drop across Chavo's throat as he lies across the apron. Taker looks to end it early with a Chokeslam but Chavo jumps out and hits a chop block on Taker before stomping on the back of his head acouple of times. Chavo wonders over to the corner and starts to take off the top turnbuckle cover, but the referee spots him and comes over to put it back on. With the referees back turned, Chavo hits a low blow on Taker and then a DDT before making the cover. Taker kicks out at 2 and Chavo works on the leg he chop blocked earlier on. Taker rallies back and nails Chavo with a clothesline but Chavo goes back to the leg once more before hitting the Three Amigos, shimmying in the style of his late uncle Eddie to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Chavo goes up top and flies through the air to hit a FrogSplash, and hits it landing right on top of Taker.... but no! Taker has caught Chavo as he landed, wrapping his hand around his throat and quickly jumps up, the anger at Chavo's underhand tactics clear to see as he lifts him up and plants him with a Chokeslam. Taker doesn't go for the cover, though instead opting to apply the Hells Gate on Chavo who appears to be out following the Chokeslam. Chavo is in no position to tap out, instead the referee being forced to call for the bell as Undertaker shows his dominance once again, despite Chavo's best efforts.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: The Undertaker</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> Submission</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> 6:31</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">Taker has his arm raised in victory by the official before lowering down to one knee and doing his signature pose as the arena is bathed in a dark blue light. Suddenly the titantron starts to fuzz over and Taker's attention is drawn towards it as a video starts to play.......</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24289" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:left;"><div><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR: Shawn Michaels, one of the most innovative superstars in the history of the WWE.....</strong></span></span><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>We see Michaels hitting a Splash from atop a ladder onto Razor Ramon during their infamous Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania 10.....</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole: Michaels never fails to turn it on at Wrestlemania.....</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Michaels is seen winning the WWF Championship against Bret Hart in a 60 minute Iron Man Match, notorious for it's lack of any falls in the hour long period, Michaels winning under 2 minutes into a sudden death period ordered by Gorilla Monsoon.....</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR: He is The Icon, The Main Event, The Showstopper..... </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>We fade to Wrestlemania 24 where Ric Flair is struggling to his feet after suffering Sweet Chin Music. The camera focuses on Shawn as he steadies himself in the corner, and we see Shawn mouth the words 'I'm sorry..... I love you' before hitting Flair for a third time in the match with Sweet Chin Music and scoring the pinfall that would spell the end of Flair's amazing career.....</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JR: He has undoubtedly earned the name Mr Wrestlemania.....</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>We now see shots from this weeks RAW and Shawn defeating JBL with Sweet Chin Music to earn the right to challenge The Undertaker to a match this year at Wrestlemania before the video fades to simply say 16-0 before the numbers distort and jerk about before changing to </em></span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><strong>16-1</strong></em></span></span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>. This stays on the screen for a few seconds before the video fades out.....</em></span></span></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">We fade back into the arena and focus on The Undertaker who is now on his feet and leaning against the ropes staring up at the titantron, a fearsome look in his eyes as Smackdown fades out to the WWE logo.....</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">SHOW RATING: B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>MVP</strong> bt Shelton Benjamin <strong>A</strong> [PIN]</p><p> <strong>The Big Show</strong> bt Mark Henry in a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match <strong>B</strong> [PIN]</p><p> <strong>The Brian Kendrick</strong> bt R-Truth <strong>B+</strong> [PIN]</p><p> Maria vs Michelle McCool in a #1 Contenders Match to the Divas Championship ended in a Double Countout! <strong>E+</strong></p><p> <strong>The Great Khali</strong> bt Curt Hawkins <strong>C-</strong> [PIN]</p><p> <strong>The Undertaker</strong> bt Chavo Guerrero <strong>B-</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p><sub> </sub></p><p><sub> </sub></p><p><sub></sub></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg</span><p><sub></sub><sub><strong>30 Days Away!!!</strong></sub></p><p><sub><strong> Current Card:</strong></sub></p><p><sub><strong> </strong></sub></p><p><sub><strong> Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker</strong></sub></p><p><sub></sub><sub><em>Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship</em></sub></p><p><sub></sub><sub><strong>Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship</strong></sub></p><p><sub></sub><sub><em>Money In The Bank Ladder Match:- Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???</em></sub></p></div><p></p><p></p></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpg</span><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>With just four weeks to go before Wrestlemania 25, things are really hotting up, and this week on RAW, Randy Orton finds himself well and truly in the fire. The 'Legend Killer' will face not one, but both of his Wrestlemania opponents this week as he takes on John Cena and World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. Can Cena and Jericho work together, or will Orton once again come out of a difficult situation on top?</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

The quest to qualify for the Money In The Bank Ladder match continues this week, and it will be a high flying affair as Rey Mysterio takes on Smackdowns Jeff Hardy in what is sure to be a fast paced, all or nothing battle.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

Also this week on RAW, Kofi Kingston and Santino Marella will face off whilst Rosa Mendes makes her singles debut against former Women's Champion Mickie James.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

And as if all that wasn't enough, The Undertaker will make a rare appearance on RAW this week to answer the challenge of Shawn Michaels. Will 'The Deadman' accept the offer of a match with The 'Heart Break Kid' at Wrestlemania 25? There is only one way to find out, and that is to tune in to RAW, this Monday on USA!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>2-on-1 Handicap Match</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - Chris Jericho & John Cena vs Randy Orton</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>Money In The Bank Qualifying Match</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

Kofi Kingston vs Santino Marella</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

Mickie James vs Rosa Mendes</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>2-on-1 Handicap Match - Chris Jericho & John Cena vs Randy Orton <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Draw</span></p><p>

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rey Mysterio</span> vs Jeff Hardy</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Kofi Kingston</span> vs Santino Marella</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mickie James</span> vs Rosa Mendes</p>

<p>2-on-1 Handicap Match - <strong>Chris Jericho & John Cena</strong> vs Randy Orton</p><p>

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - Rey Mysterio vs <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong></p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston</strong> vs Santino Marella</p><p>

<strong>Mickie James</strong> vs Rosa Mendes</p>

<p>2-on-1 Handicap Match - <strong>Chris Jericho & John Cena</strong> vs Randy Orton</p><p>

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match -<strong> Rey Mysterio</strong> vs Jeff Hardy</p><p>

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - Rey Mysterio vs <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong></p><p>

Kofi Kingston vs <strong>Santino Marella</strong></p><p>

<p>2-on-1 Handicap Match - Chris Jericho & John Cena vs <strong>Randy Orton</strong></p><p>

Never bet on the 2 in a handicap match</p><p>

It just wouldnt be money in the bank without Hardy</p><p>

It's Kofi, what more needs to be said</p><p>

Mickie James vs <strong>Rosa Mendes</strong></p><p>

I smell interference</p>

<p>2-on-1 Handicap Match - Chris Jericho & John Cena vs <strong>Randy Orton</strong> - Jericho and Cena to be doing some playa hatin y'all and Orton to sieze the day...</p><p>

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - Rey Mysterio vs <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong> - Jeff will tear at his mask and start yelling things out in his brokeback mountain accent, and Rey will nearly win being the master of climbing for piniata's and all but Jeff will still win and after the match will grab the crayons to redo his face</p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston</strong> vs Santino Marella - the winner of the match will be serenaded with Paris Hilton singing a reindition of Stairway to Heaven in C minor</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_Raw_logo_branding.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Monday 9th March 2009</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Liacouras Center, Philadelphia, PA</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Attendance: 10,000</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param</a> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HahxI1Tz4&hl=en&fs=1"</a> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">After the usual stunning pyrotechnical display, the camera pans around the cheering fans as we hear the voice of Michael Cole...</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>10,000 fans have packed out the Liacouras Center here tonight for Monday Night RAW as the road to Wrestlemania grows ever closer. I'm Michael Cole here with Jerry 'The King' Lawler and 'King', tonight on RAW, The Undertaker will make an appearance to answer the challenge of the 'Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels for a match at Wrestlemania 25...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Hello Michael, there is certainly a chill in the air tonight, knowing that The Undertaker is here and I have to say, I can't see any reason why The Undertaker would turn down Michaels' challenge....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>What a match that would be if indeed The Undertaker accepts Shawn Michaels' challenge, but we certainly have some matches scheduled for tonight that can't fail to excite, look at this....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

A graphic pops up on the screen....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Here tonight on Monday Night RAW, Smackdown's Jeff Hardy goes one on one with Rey Mysterio in a Money In The Bank qualifying match...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Two of the best high fliers in the WWE today and I'm sure both men will be taking a lot of risks in that match in an effort to qualify for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Another graphic pops up....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>But that's not all, tonights main event, look at this, King.... The 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton faces John Cena 'and' Chris Jericho in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match, made last week by RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Stephanie has certainly appeared to be doing everything within her power of late to make life hell for Randy Orton, but after what he's put the McMahon family through, it's hard to blame her....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well don't be surprised if it turns into 3 on 2 in Orton's favour.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Cole is interrupted by the music of Rey Mysterio who bounces out on stage and down to the ring for the first match of the night.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Money In The Bank Qualifying Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_ReyMysterioOCT08.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Rey Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">The bell rings and the pair tag hands sportingly before circling around each other and locking up. Hardy gets Mysterio in a headlock but Mysterio pushes Hardy to the ropes and leapfrogs him as he bounces back. Hardy springs off the opposite ropes and Mysterio slides between his legs and as Hardy springs back again, Mysterio hits an arm drag, and another before allowing Hardy to his feet. Another lockup now and Hardy whips Mysterio to the ropes and looks for a dropkick. Mysterio clings to the ropes and Hardy lands on his back before Mysterio swiftly makes a bridge cover... the referee barely makes a 1 count when Hardy rolls through and rols Mysterio over before dropping his own legs across the inside of Mysterio's for a unique cover of his own but Mysterio kicks out after 1 himself. This fast pace continues with counter after counter and various near-falls seeing neither man take proper control until Hardy hits a Whisper In The Wind from out of nowhere, gaining a 2 count from it. Hardy bounces off the ropes and goes for a kick but Mysterio catches his leg, Hardy hits a mule kick though and Mysterio stumbles backwards but suddenly explodes off the ropes, ducking a clothesline and hitting a Tilt-A-Whirl headscissors takedown that spins Hardy right around. After a cover, Mysterio rolls to the apron and looks for a West Coast Pop but Hardy ducks it, Mysterio rolls through but still turns around into a kick to the gut and Hardy looks for the Twist Of Fate... Mysterio pushes Hardy away, Hardy turns back and goes for a clothesline, Mysterio ducks and dropkicks Hardy who falls across the middle rope. Mysterio bounces from the ropes and looks for a 619..... Hardy ducks it and gets up, Mysterio spins around and gets kicked in the gut, Hardy looks for the Twist Of Fate again, no Mysterio pushes him away and as Hardy turns, Mysterio hits a Huracanrana that flips Hardy over and he comes to rest on the middle rope again.....619!!! Mysterio takes a few seconds and goes for a Springboard Legdrop but Hardy rolls away and Mysterio lands on his backside. They get up and Hardy hits the Twist Of Fate! Hardy rips of his top and goes up to the top turnbuckle but Matt Hardy suddenly comes running down the ramp. Jeff can't help but be distracted and stares at his brother for a few seconds before steadying himself on the turnbuckle and going for the Swanton Bomb.... but he's taken too long and Mysterio rolls out of harms way. Mysterio doesn't seem aware of Matt Hardy's presence and gets up just before Jeff, felling him across the middle rope with a drop toe hold and hitting another 619 before immediately nailing a Springboard Frogsplash and making the cover for victory and a place in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match!</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Rey Mysterio</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Pinfall</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

8:55</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">Mysterio celebrates and notices Matt Hardy at ringside. Mysterio leaves the ring and walks past Matt, looking at him with disgust as he makes his way to the back. Matt just smirks to himself having cost his brother the chance of going to Wrestlemania as Michael Cole laments his actions. RAW fades to commercials...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We return to RAW and Todd Grisham standing backstage....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Todd Grisham:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Ladies and gentlemen I am here at this time with JBL... and JBL you personally requested the time for this interview so what exactly d....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL snatches the microphone from out of Todd's hand, giving him a very disdainful look as he does do....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Last week in the RAW main event, I was robbed of having my moment at Wrestlemania. It should be me going to Wrestlemania and defeating The Undertaker to take my rightful place in history as the man to end the infamous streak. And do you know what makes it worse? I have to stand on the sidelines of the biggest event in the history of wrestling whilst week after week we are treated to video packages telling us which washed up old superstar is going to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. JBL, the greatest wrestler to ever grace Wrestlemania doesn't even have a match at Wrestlemania and who takes a place in the Hall Of Fame? Howard Finkel..... are you kidding me? It's bad enough when you see people like Stone Cold Steve Austin being inducted, Roddy Piper, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka....... I guarantee you all..... I will have my Wrestlemania moment, and when all of you tired old has beens are content with standing up on stage the night before Wrestlemania, I will be out in the ring making history like only I can.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL forces the microphone against Todd's chest, and walks off out of shot as we head back into the arena.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>JBL in a foul mood here tonight, King!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I guess that would make me a washed up old has been as well! I think JBL is just bitter that he lost to Shawn Michaels last week....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

The lights suddenly go out in the arena....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Wait, what's this, have we lost power?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>'BONG!!!!!!!'</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Woah.... he's here!!!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>'BONG!!!!!!!'</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

The arena becomes bathed in a dark blue light as the music of The Undertaker starts to play and the entire crowd stand up on their feet. He makes his slow, methodical way down to the ring, making his usual entrance. Once he has removed his hat and cloak we realise he has a microphone in his hand, which he slowly raises to his mouth and begins to speak in that unmistakable husky growl of his....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>The Undertaker:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>A couple of months ago, I recall telling Shawn Michaels a few very important words, that sometimes it can be hell trying to get to heaven. So I can't help but find it intriguing that now Shawn, you appear to be seeking the exact opposite of what you were so desperate for, not so long ago. It seems to me that you have just found what you were looking for when you rid yourself of the disease of the influence which JBL held over you, and yet now you seek the very antithesis..... you seek the very depths of the most putrid, decaying pits of hell by challenging me to a match at Wrestlemania. A place where not only am I unbeaten, but a burial ground for the very souls of all who have dared to step into the ring with the 'Deadman'. You call yourself Mr Wrestlamania, Shawn, but at Wrestlemania something so unearthly enters my very being to create a foe that you can and will not defeat. And so at Wrestlemania, Shawn, I accept your challenge and look forward to conspiring yet another sorry soul to a fiery hell of which even I dare not speak...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>DO-DO-DO-DO - 'OH OH SHAWN'</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Taker turns towards the ramp where 'HBK' comes bounding out on stage, full of energy and a wide smile on his face, performing his usual entrance before making his way to the ring and acquiring a microphone from the announce desk and stepping inside to face The Undertaker.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shawn Michaels:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Hmmm hmm hmmmm</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Michaels chuckles to himself....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shawn Michaels:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I knew it.... I never had a doubt in my mind that you would accept my challenge, Undertaker, and you know why?... because Wrestlemania is a place where we both come alive, don't get me wrong, I'm the Showstopper every time I step into this ring, but at Wrestlemania, something just takes over my body that I can't explain and my match is always the one that everyone is talking about as they leave the arena..... I trust you..err.. received my message on Friday night over on Smackdown....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Michaels appears to wait for a second but Taker makes no effort to respond.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Shawn Michaels:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well I'll assume you did, and I hope you don't mind, it was nothing personal, I just wanted you to be aware of what you'll be up against at Wrestlemania and the fact that I will do absolutely anything necessary to go down in history as the man to end the famous streak of you.... The Undertaker...... Now with that said, I have always had a lot of respect for you Undertaker, you are possibly the most fearsome entity to ever compete here in the WWE and that is why I made the challenge, to prove that I am still at the very top of my game, so.... Undertaker... whatever happens....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Michaels pauses and hesitates for a second before holding out his hand to The Undertaker. Taker looks down at Michaels' hand before looking back up and straight into his eyes. After a few seconds but what seems like an age, Taker accepts the handshake without taking his eyes off 'HBK'. and the pair share a handshake in the middle of the ring...... suddenly the lights go out and the arena is in pitch black..... 10 seconds later the lights come back on and The Undertaker is absolutely nowhere to be seen, Michaels simply left standing in the ring with his hand still outstretched. He quickly pulls his hand back down to his side and looks around the arena to see if he can spot the 'Deadman' but he is long gone......</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well, King, it's official, what a dream match, Shawn Michaels versus The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I can not wait now for Wrestlemania, Cole, I've got goosebumps just thinking about that match!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Michaels is just starting to slowly leave the ring as RAW fades to commercials.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TedDiBiaseJRJAN09.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_Goldust.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Ted DiBiase (w/ Cody Rhodes) vs Goldust</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">After the pair disrespected both Goldust and 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan last week on RAW, Ted and Goldust are set to go one on one with Goldust younger brother Cody in DiBiase's corner. The pair contest a fairly standard match with Goldust taking control briefly before DiBiase hits a big dropkick to take control. Goldust starts a fightback but has his leg swiped by Cody behind the referee's back allowing DiBiase to hit the Dream Street on Goldust for the victory.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Ted DiBiase</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

3:50</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We head backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Todd Grisham:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Ladies and gentlemen, I am here at this time with the Intercontinental Champion CM Punk. Punk, it has to be said that you are on a roll at the moment, having recently won the Intercontinental Championship and then defending it against Santino last week and taking just a couple of minutes to do so, with that said how confident are you going into your match this week on Smackdown against the United States Champion Shelton Benjamin for a place in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25?.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>CM Punk:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well, Todd, Shelton Benjamin is a fine young athlete and in my opinion it won't be long before he takes the next step up the ladder... but it won't be as soon as this Friday because I intend to do exactly what I did last year, and that is to not only qualify for Money In The Bank, but to win it as well....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Santino suddenly appears from out of nowhere.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Santino Marella:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Oh hello a CM Punks, hope you realise just how lucky you were last week to catch me so off guard because I think we both know that if it wasn't for that, I would be the Intercontinence Champion right now. Anyways, I have a match to go get ready for against-a your friend Kofi Kingston, and unfortunately for him, I am more than ready tonight.... good day to you CM Punks</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Santino walks past Punk dismissively and Punk himself starts to walk off but he is stopped again by someone else.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>David Smith:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>CM Punk.... I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind.... I'm David Smith, it's a pleasure to meet you...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>CM Punk:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Thank you..</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>David Smith:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>CM, I hope you don't think I'm being arrogant, I really don't mean to be, I don't expect to just be handed opportunities but it would be such an honour if you would even consider facing me for the Intercontinental Title next week on RAW, it would mean so much to me to challenge for a title that my father Davey Boy Smith fought for so proudly and passionately....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>CM Punk:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>David, you know what, I'm in a good mood, and your father was a great man, so you got it, next week, I look forward to it...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Punk smiles at Smith and pats him on the shoulder before walking away as an excited Smith looks at Punk leave....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>David Smith:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Me too... thank you so much.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><em>King:</em></strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Wow, next week, Cole, CM Punk versus David Smith, son of the late great Davey Boy Smith otherwise known as 'The British Bulldog'</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><em>Michael Cole:</em></strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>It will be interesting to see if David can live up to his fathers name... and all credit to CM Punk for accepting the challenge</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

RAW fades to commercials......</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We return to RAW where a video plays highlighting the newest entry into this years Hall Of Fame.... </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;">. We see highlights from his career, including winning his only title in the WWF/E, the Intercontinental Championship, aswell as winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against Ric Flair in early 1989. The video fades out and we fade back into the arena.......</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>This is getting ridiculous.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL has made his way out from the back with a microphone and is making his way to the ring, clearly with something on his mind.........</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>This is exactly what I was talking about...... why in the hell, when there are current legends such as myself who don't even have a match at Wrestlemania, are we being forced to watch these stupid little videos lauding the careers of people long forgotten, people who achieved at best one tenth of what I myself have....... It's things like this th....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>'SUPER... SUPER... SUPERFLY!!!</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><em>King:</em></strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>It can't be...... It is!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka is in the arena and the crowd stand up as he makes his way down to the ring with a microphone of his own.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>What the hell do you think you're doing.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL stares right at 'Superfly' incensed at the Hall Of Famer interrupting him....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Jimmy Snuka:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>JBL, I can't just stand there in the back and listen to you putting down the very people who made it possible for you to be here tonight, if it wasn't for people like Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper and maybe even myself, then you wouldn't be standing in this very ring.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL suddenly nails 'Superfly' with a vicious right hand, the legend falling to the canvas.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>JBL:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Don't you ever dare interrupt me...... </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL mounts Snuka and starts hitting him with right hand after right hand until a slew of officials come running to the ring, and JBL stands up, places his hat carefully on his head, and leaves the ring with a big grin on his face as he looks at the fallen 'Superfly'..</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><em>Michael Cole:</em></strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>JBL has absolutely no respect for anyone.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><em>King:</em></strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>There was absolutely no need for that attack on 'Superfly' Jimmy Snuka, it was totally uncalled for.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

JBL looks back to the ring to watch as the officials help up Snuka, before RAW fades to commercials....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_KaneAAF.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_CodyRhodesJAN09.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Kane vs Cody Rhodes (w/ Ted DiBiase)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">After helping DiBiase to a win earlier on against his own brother - Goldust, Cody now faces an altogether different prospect in the 'Big Red Machine' Kane. However he finds solace in DiBiase at ringside and trades hands with Kane from the bell, but eventually gets taken down by a huge uppercut. Kane starts to take control until DiBiase gets up on the ring apron to distract him, but Kane drops him with a huge right hand. Kane turns and Rhodes is running at him but Kane is quick to react and hits a huge boot to Rhodes' face. Kane goes to the top turnbuckle and takes Rhodes down with a flying clothesline before stalking him with his hand up in the air, wriggling his fingers as he looks to end it. Rhodes stumbles to his feet and Kane closes in, but is suddenly smashed across the back with a steel chair by DiBiase and the referee calls for the bell.</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Kane</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Disqualification</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

5:44</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">DiBiase assists Rhodes from the ring before turning back towards Kane, chair in hand, but Kane is staring at him angrily and he decides to retreat with his partner up the ramp to safety....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We turn our attentions backstage where we see Chris Jericho minding his own business in the locker room, when he is approached by Randy Orton. Jericho turns to face him, unsure of his reasons for being there.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Chris Jericho:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Can I help you, Randy?</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Randy Orton:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Look, Chris.... I know we're going to be opponents at Wrestlemania, we can't change that... but we can change what happens in our match tonight. You and I both know that John Cena shouldn't even be in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania and the only reason he's there is because Stephanie McMahon holds a grudge against me, so what say you and I make sure tonight that John Cena doesn't even make it to Wrestlemania.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Chris Jericho:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>You know Randy... I like the sound of that.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Jericho rubs his hand across his chin for a second as Orton starts to smile....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Chris Jericho:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>....But you know what else I like the sound of Randy... Chris Jericho and John Cena versus Randy Orton in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match, the two of us could put 'you' out of Wrestlemania and when it's down to just me and Cena in Houston.... I'll put him out too..... So if that's all you've got to say, Randy... I think we're finished here..</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Randy gets up in Jericho's face for a second, his jaw clenched as he stares right into the eyes of the World Champion, but he backs away and leaves the room as RAW fades to commercials....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We return to RAW and into Stephanie McMahon's office where she is just getting off the phone when Santino and Beth Phoenix come walking in, with Rosa Mendes following just behind them.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Santino Marella:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Stephanie... I...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Beth Phoenix:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Santino..... I've got this...... Stephanie... I want a shot at the WWE Women's Championship, it's about time I got another shot at Melina an....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Wait... Beth... I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop you there.... I wasn't going to announce this until next week but I guess now is as good a time as any. I'm afraid you can't have a match for the WWE Women's Title but at the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania you and Rosa will both be part of a 25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the WWE's very first Miss Wrestlemania, a match that will include Diva's from all 3 brands as well as some former WWE Diva's..... now if you'll excuse me</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Stephanie politely shows Beth, Rosa and Santino the door, 'The Glamazon' looking rather displeased with the announcement...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheMizAAF.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JTG-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The 'Miz' vs (w/ John Morrison) vs JTG (w/ Shad Gaspard)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">The feud between these two teams continues to.... continue, as 'Miz' and JTG square off. 'Miz' is initially dazzled by the speed of JTG before hitting a big dropkick to make his presence felt. The match tos and fros right until the end when Morrison tries to interfere. However, it backfires when Shad takes Morrison out on the outside with an almighty clothesline and the distraction allows JTG to roll up 'Miz' and gain the 3 count.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: JTG</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

5:43</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">As JTG and Shad stroll back up the ramp, celebrating getting one over on the World Tag Team Champions, we cut backstage into Legacy's locker room.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Randy Orton:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Stephanie obviously thinks she's clever by putting me in a two on one Handicap Match against John Cena and Chris Jericho, but she has clearly forgotten about you guys.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

There is a knock on the door.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Randy Orton:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>COME IN!.......</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

We hear the door open and Orton turns to see who it is, briefly looks away and double takes as the camera pulls away to reveal Stephanie McMahon....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Randy Orton:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>And for what do we have this pleasure?.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Orton says this somewhat sarcastically as Stephanie just brushes off his attitude with a smile....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I couldn't help but overhear you Randy, and I can only apologise but I did not forget about Rhodes and DiBiase.... I must have just forgotten to inform you that they are banned from ringside for your match tonight against Cena and Jericho and furthermore, if they disregard my orders and get involved tonight, then you will be removed from the World Title match at Wrestlemania.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Orton's face is red, his jaw clenched and he squares right up to Stephanie when she has finished talking, going nose to nose before he is pulled away by Rhodes and DiBiase.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Good luck tonight, Randy.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Stephanie leaves the room as Orton calms down a little and shrugs his arms free from Rhodes' and DiBiase's grasp, just as RAW fades to commercials.....</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_kofikingstonkyky.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_SantinoMarellaDEC08.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Kofi Kingston vs Santino Marella</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Santino comes out for the match with Beth and Rosa but tells them to go and get ready for Rosa's match with Mickie James later on, saying he can handle Kofi Kingston. And that appears to be the case as he controls the early going but soon gets over confident and finds himself on the end of a series of various kicks from the quick footed Jamaican. Santino rallies back with a belly to back suplex but Kingston is swiftly back on top and having ducked a clothesline from Santino, hits him with a Trouble In Paradise to pick up a comfortable victory.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Kofi Kingston</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

4:35</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">We flick back to the office of Stephanie McMahon where she is talking on her mobile phone.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Stephanie McMahon:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>No really, don't worry, I can handle Randy Orton.... yes I'm sure.....Ok, goodbye.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Stephanie ends the call with a smile on her face as RAW fades once again to commercials...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_MickieJamesNEW0CT2708.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20DIVAS/th_RosaMendes.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Mickie James vs Rosa Mendes (w/ Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">Santino remained at ringside following his loss to Kofi Kingston and adds to the danger in this match for Mickie James. Mickie controls the inexperienced Rosa from the off, hitting her with all she's got. Rosa gets in the odd shot, showing that she has learned well from her mentor Beth, but she never looks like winning the match. That is of course until Santino jumps up on the apron to get Mickie's attention whilst Beth purposefully distracts the referee on the opposite side of the ring. Mickie swings a punch at Santino but he jumps off the apron and Rosa sneaks up behind to roll her up. Beth jumps down and the referee turns to see the pinfall, but doesn't see that Rosa is pulling hard on Mickie's tights as she picks up the huge win on her singles debut.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: Rosa Mendes</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

4:55</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">Shocked at the loss, </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Mickie</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> turns to </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Santino</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> with an almighty glare before sliding out of the ring and chasing him. Santino runs around the ring where </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Beth</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> suddenly pops up from a crouched position and takes Mickie down with a clothesline before mounting her and going on the attack. </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Melina</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> comes running down the ramp and chases Beth away before checking on Mickie. Beth, Rosa and Santino back up the ramp as 'The Glamazon' smiles to herself and also stares angrily at the WWE Women's Champion...</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;">An animated graphic pops up hyping the fact that </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>'Wrestlemania 25'</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> is now just 27 days away!!!!</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Well, we just saw Rosa Mendes defeat Mickie James thanks mostly to Beth Phoenix, and these 3 women will all be part of the 25 Diva Battle Royal announced earlier on this evening by RAW General Manager Stephanie McMahon....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Oh, Michael, it's a dream come true, 25 Diva's all in the ring at the same time, I love it!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

A graphic pops up.....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Something else I think you'll love, King, as will our WWE fans, made official earlier tonight, The Undertaker will look to extend his phenomenal Wrestlemania winning streak to an incredible 17 and 0 against The 'Showstopper', The 'Heart Break kid', Shawn Michaels</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>This is an absolute dream match, Michael, without a doubt the 2 greatest Wrestlemania performers in the history of the WWE going one on one....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Another graphic pops up....</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>And how about this, we'll be getting perhaps somewhat of a preview in just a few moments, Chris Jericho defends his World Heavyweight Championship against the 2009 Royal Rumble winner Randy Orton and the man Jericho defeated at No Way Out inside the Elimination Chamber to win the title, John Cena...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Randy Orton certainly wasn't happy with Stephanie McMahon for adding John Cena into this match, but I am! 3 of RAW's top stars going at it for the World Title, you can't ask for any more than that, Michael!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>I HEAR VOICES!!!!!</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

Randy Orton makes his way to the ring looking absolutely irate at the situation he's walking into as we fade to a final commercial......</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">2-On-1 Handicap Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_ChrisJerichoJAN09.jpg</span><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JohnCena-2.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">vs</span></strong><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_RandyOrtonJAN09.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Chris Jericho & John Cena vs Randy Orton</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:8px;">For the second week in a row Cena and Jericho team up, and they proved last week how effective they can be by beating Orton's protege's - Rhodes and DiBiase. Cena starts the match with Orton and the pair lock up, jostling all around the ring before Orton pushes Cena away and ducks under the top rope to force the ref to back Cena off. Back to a lock up and Cena gets Orton in a head lock. Orton pushes Cena to the ropes but he springs back and takes Orton down with a clothesline and the 'Legend Killer' rolls to the outside to think over his game-plan, clearly put off by the position he is in. He enters the ring and locks up with Cena again but breaks it up to land a European Uppercut to Cena before whipping him to the ropes. Cena bounces off and clatters Orton with a clothesline before hitting several punches and a leg hook suplex. Cena controls Orton for the next minute before tagging in Jericho who seems eager to pick the bones of Orton as he kicks him in the gut, whips him to the ropes and hits him with a big clothesline. Jericho grounds Orton for a brief period before Orton fights back to his feet, Jericho swings a punch but Orton ducks and counters into an Inverted Backbreaker. Orton stomps over Jericho and drops a few knees into his sternum before grounding him and looking to wear him down. Jericho fights back to his feet and manages to hit an enzuigiri but is unable to capitalise. Jericho looks to crawl over to Cena but Orton is up and knocks Jericho down with a right hand before turning and blasting Cena off the apron with another right hand. Orton turns and goes for a clothesline but Jericho has the same idea and both men go down. Jericho crawls over to his corner and makes it! but Cena is not there, still picking himself up from Orton's shot, and Orton pulls Jericho back to the middle of the ring, hits a few stomps and gets him in a chinlock. </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">

Cena gets back onto the apron as Jericho starts to fightback once more. He is up to his feet and breaks Orton's hold and pushes him to the ropes, Orton comes back with an attempted clothesline but Jericho ducks and hits some right hands. Jericho goes to whip Orton to the corner, it's countered and Jericho slams into the turnbuckle. Orton follows up but Jericho dodges and Orton slams chest first into the turnbuckle and turns just as Jericho hits a Springboard Dropkick off the middle rope straight to Orton's chest. Jericho is slow to get up again and only gets up just before Orton and the 'Legend Killer' grabs his leg, but Jericho turns and punches Orton. Jericho walks over to Cena who is holding out his hand but stares at him angrily and starts shouting at him about not being there before for the tag. Jericho then makes the tag by slapping Cena in the face. Cena composes himself and gets in the ring but squares up to Jericho. Jericho pushes Cena in the chest and he stumbles backwards right into Randy Orton who spins him around and goes for an RKO, but Cena pushes Orton away and he lands on his back. Orton is up and turns straight into Cena who lifts him onto his shoulders and he looks about to hit the FU when Jericho hits a chop block on Cena. Cena drops to a knee and Orton rolls over towards the ropes as Jericho looks down at Cena contemplating his next move. Jericho grabs Cena's legs and flips him over onto his belly, locking in the Walls Of Jericho!! Orton gets up and can't believe what he's seeing but hits a falling clothesline to the back of Jericho before rolling from the ring. Jericho gets up and leans over the ropes with an annoyed look aimed at Orton who just smiles. Jericho turns and is immediately felled with a drop toe hold by Cena who quickly locks in the STFU.... Jericho is groaning in pain and Cena lets out loud roars as he locks in the STFU with all his strength. Orton just stares deep into Jericho's eyes as he struggles in vain, pathetically tapping out to no avail. Cena eventually breaks the hold before walking to the ropes and staring down at Orton whilst leaving Jericho in a static heap behind him. Cena's music hits as Orton looks up at Cena with disdain but also showing a delight in witnessing Jericho's undoing......</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Winner: No Contest!!!</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

9:40</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>John Cena coming out on top in what was always an explosive situation and gaining the first bit of momentum heading into the Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>King:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Jericho brought it all on himself as well, Michael, when he slapped John Cena across the face...</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Michael Cole:</strong></span><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I'm afraid that's it for tonight, thank you everyone for joining us, and we hope to see you back next week for what is sure to be another unpredictable and explosive edition of RAW.... good night!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

RAW fades out as Cena continues to celebrate for the fans and gesture at Randy Orton that he would just love for him to get in the ring, Orton choosing to just stare soullessly back at Cena......</span></p></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">SHOW RATING: B</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rey Mysterio</strong> bt Jeff Hardy in a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match <strong>B+</strong> [PIN]</p><p>

<strong>Ted DiBiase</strong> bt Goldust <strong>D+</strong> [PIN]</p><p>

<strong>Kane</strong> bt Cody Rhodes <strong>B</strong> [DQ/INT]</p><p>

<strong>JTG</strong> bt The 'Miz' <strong>C</strong> [PIN]</p><p>

<strong>Kofi Kingston</strong> bt Santino Marella <strong>C+</strong> [PIN]</p><p>

<strong>Rosa Mendes</strong> bt Mickie James <strong>D+</strong> [PIN]</p><p>

<em>Chris Jericho & John Cena vs Randy Orton</em> in a 2-On-1 Handicap Match ended a No Contest! <strong>B+</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WRESTLEMANIA25.jpg</span><p>

<strong>27 Days Away!!!</strong></p><p><strong>

Current Card:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker</strong></p><p>

<em>Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship</em></p><p>

<strong>Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship</strong></p><p>

<em>Money In The Bank Ladder Match:- Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???</em></p><p>

<strong>25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_WWELOGO.jpg</span><span>http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>The stakes couldn't be much higher this week on ECW, with FOUR huge matches set to take place.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

We enter the Semi-Finals of the ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament with Ricky Ortiz taking on The Boogeyman and Finlay facing the 'Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry as all four men look to take another huge step towards Wrestlemania 25 and a shot at Jack Swagger's ECW Title.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

Swagger himself will be in the thick of the action this week as he and Tommy Dreamer look to settle their differences in a No Disqualifications Match. Dreamer challenged Swagger to the match last week on ECW after the champion had continually disrespected the ECW original over recent weeks. Will the 'Innovator Of Violence' regret making the challenge or can he become the first man to defeat Swagger in singles competition?</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

As if all of that wasn't enough, we will also find out the fifth superstar to earn their place in the Money In The Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania 25 as The Brian Kendrick goes one on one with R-Truth.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - Ricky Ortiz vs The Boogeyman</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - Finlay vs Mark Henry </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>Money In The Bank Qualifying Match</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong><em>No Disqualifications Match</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong> - Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

I see I missed the Rosa Mendez/Mickie James match. I won't lie, I would have tipped Mickie. Why? Because rosa's are red, violets are blue, Mickie James has thick legs that are going to smother you.

Onto the next card

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final - Ricky Ortiz vs The Boogeyman - This will feature long awaited, much anticipated, much abaited, celebrated, fumagated return of Hillbilly Jim, who will take Boogeyman's worms and use them to help the manure in his compost. Boogeyman will get angry, and lose concentration.

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final - Finlay vs Mark Henry - the luck of the Irish to be ser to be ser

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick - because R Truth is the next coming of MC Hammer

No Disqualifications Match - Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer - evens up the playing field, the match will also double as a ladder match with a bottle of moonshine hanging above

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final - Ricky Ortiz vs The Boogeyman

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final - Finlay vs Mark Henry

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match - R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick

No Disqualifications Match - Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Semi-Final - Ricky Ortiz vs The Boogeyman

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20BACKGROUNDS/th_ECW_Logo3.jpg

Tuesday 10th March 2009

Convention Center Arena, Dallas, TX

Attendance: 5,000

<object width="200" height="160"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="160"></embed></object>

After the pyros, we hear the voices of Todd Grisham and Matt Striker as the camera pans around the crowd....

Todd Grisham: Good evening and welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi. I'm Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker, and Matt what a big night we have in store here for our fans inside the **ARENA**....

Matt Striker: Hello, Todd, what an atmosphere here tonight and you are quite correct, some great matches in store tonight here on ECW, not least the main event between ECW Champion Jack Swagger and ECW legend Tommy Dreamer....

Todd Grisham: Tommy Dreamer looking to break his losing streak with a huge win over the champion, but of course Matt, also tonight, two matches that Jack Swagger is sure to have a close eye on, the semi finals of the #1 Contenders Tournament to determine who will face Swagger for the title at Wrestlemania 25!....

Matt Striker: Indeed, Ricky Ortiz will look to continue his new found form against The Boogeyman whilst Finlay, who lost to Swagger at No Way Out, will be looking to challenge Swagger yet again, but to do that, he is going to have to go through Mark Henry here tonight....

Todd Grisham: And as we all know, that is no easy task....

Money In The Bank Qualifying Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_R-Truth-1.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_BrianKendrickOCT08.jpg

R-Truth vs The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson)

These two met last Friday on Smackdown with Kendrick getting the win thanks to Jackson at ringside. It's a similar match to the one they had on Smackdown, with various covers and frenetic action and unfortunately for Truth, the same result. Once again, Ezekiel Jackson makes his presence felt at ringside, climbing up on the apron as Truth takes control of the match, only for Truth to land a dropkick on the big man that knocks him off the apron and against the barricade. The distraction is enough to cost him the match, though as Kendrick quickly grabs him and throws him shoulder first through the turnbuckle and into the steel ringpost, before hitting Truth with The Kendrick as he stumbles out of the corner holding his shoulder.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

Pinfall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Kendrick celebrating his victory as Jackson gingerly enters the ring holding the back of his head, we flick backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by.....

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the 'Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry....

We see that Mark Henry is stood with Tony Atlas as the camera pulls out...

Josh Mathews: Mark, after the break you go one on one with Finlay for a place in the final of the Number One Contenders Tournament and I'd....

Henry snatches the microphone out of Josh's hand and looks straight at the camera......

Mark Henry: Finlay..... you may have your mind set on regaining number one contender status, but there is only one man going to walk out of Wrestlemania as ECW Champion and that's the Worlds Strongest Man....

Henry makes his way, staring at Josh threateningly as he walks past him as ECW fades to commercials....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi-Final Match In The ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20A-G/th_FinlayAAF5.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_MarkHenry2.jpg

Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas)

The bell rings and the pair lock up with Henry quickly opting to club Finlay across the back a few times and push him to the corner. Henry pushes Finlay hard in the chest and smiles but Finlay explodes with a right hand and another before Henry drops him with a clothesline. The next couple of minutes go by with Finlay getting in the shots whilst Henry fights back before going for a big move and missing, but he eventually stops Finlay in his tracks with a boot right to the sternum to take control of the match. Henry wears Finlay down on the canvas with a body scissors and his hands under the Irishman's chin. Finlay finds a way to turn and elbow at Henry's jaw and the two stumble to their feet. Finlay hits a right hand and bounces off the ropes, but Henry catches him and locks in a bearhug. Henry drives the air out of Finlay, who is spurred on by Hornswoggle at ringside, and he eventually musters the energy to punch at Henry's skull until he breaks the hold. Finlay stumbles to the ropes and Henry charges at him but Finlay drops down and pulls the top rope, sending Henry sprawling to the outside. Henry starts to climb back up and Finlay uses the ropes to drive both feet into Henry's chest. Finlay looks around to see that Tony Atlas has snuck around and has grabbed Hornswoggle and is threatening to punch the guy out, Finlay walks over to the ropes but turns when he realises Henry is back in the ring but it's too late and Henry floors him. Atlas lets Hornswoggle go as Henry takes control and whips Finlay to the corner before splashing him and making the cover, almost getting the victory. Hornswoggle takes matters into his hands and slides a Shillelagh into the ring, but slides it closer to Henry than Finlay and Henry picks it up, considering using it but waiting for the right time. Hornswoggle then runs to the side of the ring where Finlay is down in the corner and slides him another shillelagh as the referee realises Henry has one and takes it off him. The official removes the shillelagh as Tony Atlas starts to try and tell him that Finlay has one, but Hornswoggle runs round and starts biting Atlas on the back of the leg and the official is distracted by the pair as Henry walks over to Finlay. He grabs Finlay and spins him around, the Irishman suddenly unleashing a huge shot with the shillelagh right to the top of Henry's head and he looks dazed. Finlay looks around to see the referee still shouting at Hornswoggle and Atlas and smashes the shillelagh over Henry's skull again, this time knocking him down. Hornswoggle stops biting Atlas and the referee turns to see Finlay covering Henry. He makes the count with Henry well out of it and Finlay has long got rid of the evidence.

Winner: Finlay

Pinfall

As Finlay and Hornswoggle celebrate by dancing around the ring, with Tony Atlas arguing with the official, we head backstage.....

Josh Mathews is once again standing by....

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Tommy Dreamer. Tommy, tonight you face ECW Champion Jack Swagger in a No Disqualifications Match match and in light of Swagger last week costing you the opportunity of going to Wrestlemania, would it be fair to say that you will be looking to prove a point to Jack Swagger tonight?

Tommy Dreamer: Jack Swagger disrespected me yet again last week, it isn't so much about costing me the chance to go to Wrestlemania it's purely the fact that Jack Swagger thinks he can go around doing whatever the hell he likes and that does not sit well with me. A lot of people have ben saying that maybe I am past it, that I should hang up my boots, but I'm going to prove all if them wrong, including Jack Swagger when I become the first person to beat him, tonight!

Dreamer walks away as ECW fades to commercials.....

We return to ECW where a video plays highlighting the latest entry into this years Hall Of Fame.... Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat. We see highlights from his career, including winning his only title in the WWF/E, the Intercontinental Championship, as well as winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against Ric Flair in early 1989. The video fades out......

We head backstage and see that Tiffany and Ricky Ortiz are chatting away....

Ricky Ortiz: You know Tiffany, you're really becoming my lucky charm...

Tiffany: I guess you'll be wanting another good luck kiss tonight?

Ricky Ortiz: Well I was kinda hoping we might take things to the next level....

Tiffany looks a little shocked as Ortiz realises how that sounded...

Ricky Ortiz: Oh.. no... wait, I didn't mean.... I meant I was hoping that you might let me take you out after the show tonight, maybe get something to eat?

Tiffany smiles......

Tiffany: That sounds great, I'd love to....

Ricky Ortiz: Cool..... well I'd better go get ready...

Ricky turns to leave....

Tiffany: Wait... aren't you forgetting something?

Ricky looks a little puzzled before Tiffany pulls him close and kisses him on the cheek....

Tiffany: Good luck...

The pair smile at each other before Ricky leaves........

Semi-Final Match In The ECW Championship #1 Contenders Tournament

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TheBoogeymanAAF2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20N-S/th_Ricky_Ortiz.jpg

The Boogeyman vs Ricky Ortiz

Ortiz seems initially put out by Boogey's strange movements but soon comes to grips with what is at stake. Ortiz hits the most offence in a to and fro match based mostly around Boogey's brawling style until Ortiz comes into his own. Boogey looks to have the match won when he gets Ortiz up on his shoulders but Ortiz slides down Boogey's back and pushes him to the ropes before springing off the adjacent ropes and taking Boogey down with a high impact shoulder block.

Winner: Ricky Ortiz

Pinfall

5:47

After briefly seeing Ortiz celebrate we fade to a video hyping the return to ECW next week of Evan Bourne!, after which Todd Grisham and Matt Striker briefly discuss Bourne before fading to commercials.....

We return to ECW and into the animated graphic hyping 'Wrestlemania 25' and the fact that it is now as little as 26 days away!

Todd and Matt quickly discuss the upcoming main event before we fade to a video showing what happened at the end of last weeks ECW, where Tommy Dreamer looked to have his match against The Boogeyman won, only for Jack Swagger to cost him the match, the two having come face to face earlier on in the night...

No Disqualifications Match

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20H-M/th_JackSwagger2.jpgvshttp://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WIABA%20PICS%20T-Z/th_TommyDreamer.jpg

Jack Swagger vs Tommy Dreamer

The bell rings and both men walk up to each other with Swagger slapping Dreamer hard in the face and laughing. Dreamer holds his cheek before kneeing Swagger in the gut and wailing on him with punches before whipping him to the ropes and taking him down with a clothesline. Dreamer is fired up and dominates Swagger like this for the first few minutes of the match until Swagger suddenly catches Dreamer as he bounces off the ropes, and takes him down with a side belly to belly suplex. Swagger locks Dreamer in an Abdominal Stretch and really applies the pressure, grabbing onto the top rope for extra leverage, and the ref can't do a thing about it. Dreamer fights his way out with elbows to Swagger's gut before hitting a few punches, only for Swagger to raise a knee to Dreamer's gut and clobber him to the floor where he once again takes control with a front facelock. Dreamer again fights out and knocks Swagger to the ropes. Swagger clings on and Dreamer rushes at him, but Swagger back body drops him over the top rope and to the floor. Swagger takes a moment to regroup as Dreamer lies by the apron outside the ring. Swagger leans through the ropes as Dreamer stirs and grabs him by the hair, only for Dreamer to smash him over the head with a Kendo Stick. Swagger stumbles back into the ring as Dreamer roots around under the ring and finds a trashcan! He throws it into the ring and slides in, picking it up and walking towards Swagger. Dreamer lifts the trashcan above his head but Swagger kicks him in the gut, forcing him to drop it to the canvas. Swagger quickly picks it up and smashes it over Dreamer's skull before making the cover...1...2...no! Dreamer kicks out. Swagger is frustrated and takes his time before dragging Dreamer up by the hair. Dreamer lifts a knee to Swagger's gut and hits a falling neckbreaker before making the cover. Swagger kicks out and Dreamer goes back on the attack, hitting some stiff punches and kicks before going up top. He jumps at Swagger looking to perhaps hit a Crossbody, but Swagger lifts a boot into Dreamers gut, and quickly gets in position for the Gutwrench Powerbomb, lifting Dreamer up and planting him right on top of the trash can and making the cover. Dreamer is done and Swagger picks up the victory!

Winner: Jack Swagger

Pinfall

9:24

Jack Swagger backs up the ramp where he is handed his ECW Title by the referee, celebrating his win as Dreamer starts to come to, looking anguished to have had victory turn so quickly to defeat. ECW fades out......

SHOW RATING: C

The Brian Kendrick bt R-Truth in a Money In The Bank Qualifying Match B [PIN]

Finlay bt Mark Henry to advance to the Final of the ECW Title #1 Contenders Tournament B [PIN]

Ricky Ortiz bt The Boogeyman to advance to the Final of the ECW Title #1 Contenders Tournament D [PIN]

Jack Swagger bt Tommy Dreamer in a No Disqualifications Match C [PIN]

WRESTLEMANIA XXV

26 Days Away!!!

Current Card:

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Chris Jericho © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena – Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H © vs Edge - WWE Championship

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:- Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs The Brian Kendrick vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

25 Diva Battle Royal to crown the first ever 'Miss Wrestlemania'

RAW: oSickoii! 2/5, Wink 4/5, Lexa90 3/5, tristram 3/5, Doe-Bomb 5/5

ECW: Wink 1/3, Zeel1 1/3, oSickoii! 1/3, Lexa90 1/3,

SD: (This includes a Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy match which never got started so that match is void) Zeel1 2/4, Tripps04 2/4, tristram 1/4, Doe-Bomb 2/4, BoomKing 1/4, Wink 3/4, Lexa90 2/4, oSickoii1 2/4

RAW: Tripps04 3/4, Wink 1/4, Lexa90 2/4, oSickoii! 0/4, BoomKing 2/4, tristram 1/4,

ECW: tristram 2/4, Tripps04 3/4, Lexa90 2/4, Wink 2/4, oSickoii! 1/4

Added to previous scores gives us......

Lexa90 24/41

Wink 23/38

oSickoii! 22/41

Tripps04 12/20

tristram 10/21

Doe-Bomb 9/12

angeldelayette 5/8

TracyBrooksFan 5/7

Destiny 4/8

Tyler Gadzinski 3/5

b0shey 3/3

UkWrestleFan 2/4

Zeel1 3/7

BoomKing 3/8

Still 10 shows before WRESTLEMANIA 25 so plenty of chance to earn the points.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the show layouts? Are they easy enough to read, smart enough etc?

Archived