The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

In my experience, the Irish don't tan well. Which is fine by me. Anything to break out of that generic 'Main Eventer' mould and be different is nothing but a good thing in my book.

Decemember PPVs in general have been weak cards because they are beginning the road to wrestlemania with royal rumble in a month

On a related note, I think I heard that after this coming PPV, they're going to have SEVEN weeks before Royal Rumble. That's a mighty long build.

In my experience, the Irish don't tan well. Which is fine by me. Anything to break out of that generic 'Main Eventer' mould and be different is nothing but a good thing in my book.

On a related note, I think I heard that after this coming PPV, they're going to have SEVEN weeks before Royal Rumble. That's a mighty long build.

Ya they bumped Rumble back a week

Swagger or DiBiase were two I had in mind. However, that quote you quoted was actually in reference to booking the Celtic Warrior in a creative way in this match against Cena.

Dibiase I had a storyline figured up for but Swagger is becoming the new MVP when it comes to everyone predicting his pushes then fails miserably.

What are your Wrestlemania predictions?

Im still hoping to see Cena vs Undertaker

Cena vs Undertaker

Orton vs DiBiase

Kofi Kingston vs HBK(Heel)

I am going to say

Kofi winning the briefcase for MITB

Orton vs Dibiase

Cena vs Undertaker

HBK vs HHH

Jericho vs Edge (hopefully he is back)

CM Punk vs Christian (I think he is due to be moved off of ECW)

Batista vs Big Show maybe...I dunno honestly...maybe Show turns face during the Jerishow split.

I just am clue less on matches. Its hard to really guess that far away

I am going to say

Kofi winning the briefcase for MITB

Orton vs Dibiase

Cena vs Undertaker

HBK vs HHH

Jericho vs Edge (hopefully he is back)

CM Punk vs Christian (I think he is due to be moved off of ECW)

Batista vs Big Show maybe...I dunno honestly...maybe Show turns face during the Jerishow split.

I just am clue less on matches. Its hard to really guess that far away

That is a strong card. Id be excited about everything except HBK/HHH round 15.

Jericho would be my choice. He has never won it. but I couldn't come up with a good fresh world title match for Jericho.

Yeah I dont like my selections on this much either. The UT/Cena might not happen this year as Im sure they'd want an epic storyline around it however with both of them holding belts and in seperate brands Im not seeing a good storyline.

Maybe DiBiase wins the Rumble the same night Orton beats Cena for the title at the Rumble and that is how they complete the DiBiase turn.

Yeah I dont like my selections on this much either. The UT/Cena might not happen this year as Im sure they'd want an epic storyline around it however with both of them holding belts and in seperate brands Im not seeing a good storyline.

Maybe DiBiase wins the Rumble the same night Orton beats Cena for the title at the Rumble and that is how they complete the DiBiase turn.

I could see Kofi but not Dibiase. I just don't buy him as a face main event level guy.

Jericho vs Taker for the title would be good or Punk vs Cena would be nice. Their match on RAW was good. So how about

Jericho vs Taker

Cena vs Punk

HBK vs HHH

Orton vs Dibiase

Batista vs Big Show

Kofi winning MITB

I could see Kofi but not Dibiase. I just don't buy him as a face main event level guy.

Jericho vs Taker for the title would be good or Punk vs Cena would be nice. Their match on RAW was good. So how about

Jericho vs Taker

Cena vs Punk

HBK vs HHH

Orton vs Dibiase

Batista vs Big Show

Kofi winning MITB

So Punk winning the rumble? I like that choice. Im not as big on Jericho vs Undertaker for some reason. The pre WM promos would be great however I just dont think of Jericho as a threat to UT.

So Punk winning the rumble? I like that choice. Im not as big on Jericho vs Undertaker for some reason. The pre WM promos would be great however I just dont think of Jericho as a threat to UT.

I don't see Jericho as much of a threat either as far as breaking the streak but the match would be fantastic.

Punk would be the perfect choice to win the Rumble in some way, there's many main-eventers he hasn't faced yet and he's already reached the top of the food chain in the past.

Kofi would be the perfect "upper-midcard-megapush" Rumble winner. It seems that role has been reclused to MITB wins though. They can def do it again, it's just a matter of when. Since Rey, the Rumble winners have all been established main-eventers.

And am I the only one who's slightly gutted about the fact they threw away a monumental match such as Jericho/Taker on SD? I'm the only one around which has that irking me a bit but I don't mind now. When there were those Jericho/Taker at SummerSlam rumors in the spring, I was ecstatic. But oh well, a feud between them would still be top-notch.

Who does Bret Hart mark for?

- From Peter Marin: This is an interview Bret Hart did and it mentions his thoughts of WWE's Melina would be REALLY appreciated if you posted this.

When asked about Melina Bret said the following ''I think Melina is... creative and imaginative, an innovator and she comes up with some great matches I love watching her wrestle... in a lot of ways I think she's the best wrestler in the world."

Here's the Interview link: http://www.ministryofslam.com/BretHart.mp3

He says it a little over halfway through the interview.