The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Honestly right now I could see most of this happening. Although if that was the order and Sheamus/HHH headlined after Michaels/Taker II...lol.

This is of course literally just speculation from whoever made it and not anything remotely link to anything that's actually happened, but it makes sense at least. But early mania speculation usually changes anyways.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1262446604.shtml

early mania speculation. if this comes to fruitition, id be surprised. i for one thought sheamus was going to be a short term champ. if he holds til mania, id be shocked.

thoughts on the speculation?

Other than Hart/Vince, there's nothing on that list I'd be interested in seeing or willing to pay for.

Other than Hart/Vince, there's nothing on that list I'd be interested in seeing or willing to pay for.

Well is there much else you think they could realistically build up to that you would want to see? There's not many other options for especially Cena and Taker to face I don't think, cept each other xD

I'd enjoy Jericho/Edge. There's a built in storyline there, and both can give good promo. Never liked Babyface Edge though, and hopefully JeriShow isn't completely does away with so it can eventually lead to an E&C reunion.

I'm nowhere near sold on Vince/McMahon. The story could be good, and I love Bret, but that payoff sounds dreadful. I might be underestimating Bret though, I watched Wrestling With Shadows today and his punches were pretty great... at least compared to to some of the 'play wrestlers' of today.

Well is there much else you think they could realistically build up to that you would want to see? There's not many other options for especially Cena and Taker to face I don't think, cept each other xD

There's months of TV shows and two PPVs between now and WM. They could build to literally anything.

Plus, if I'm WWE, what's more likely to draw the bigger buy rate: a show headlined by Shemus/HHH and Cena/Batista or one with Cena/Taker in the main event?

Pretty obvious choice imo

So their is a rumor going around that James Roday & Dulé Hill will be hosting Raw on 1/25. If this is true screw Bret they are by far my most anticipated guest hosts yet. Man, if they do it as Shawn and Gus it could be the best Raw in years.

I don't think that's a 'rumor'..they are already hyping it on WWE.com and various news sites as part of a tie in since Cena is going to appear on Psych.

And yeah, that should be good. Those guys have a pretty decent comedic chemistry.

I don't think that's a 'rumor'..they are already hyping it on WWE.com and various news sites as part of a tie in since Cena is going to appear on Psych.

And yeah, that should be good. Those guys have a pretty decent comedic chemistry.

Thank you. Don't go to WWE.com much and can't at work at all.

Still wouldn't put my money on him between the two.

I would, and I'd take your money TWICE. I don't know why people get fixated on this size thing. I've taken down people three times my size and I'm not even that good (just crafty and fast).

But I can't see them going with an unproven in the main event of the biggest PPV of the year. No way, no how.

The fact of the matter is, that no matter how they are portrayed in the Wrestling arena, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with actual skills in a real fight.

To go one step even farther. Any "Sport" that has rules in it (Boxing, MMA, etc.), won't give you a "real life" factor on who would win in an all out fight without any rules at all.

Orton is gonna "try" to kill the legendary Bret Hart, however..... he gets caught in the "Sharp Shooter" and gets royally embarrassed.

Then Bret gets attacked by the king who then challenges him to a kiss my Foot match?

In all seriousness they need to keep Orton away from Bret (or anyone else) and let his focus be on his feud with Kofi.

Orton's really grown past the Legend Killer thing now, hasn't he? It was awesome when he was a rookie, you know, battling above his station, but now he's essentially the WWE's top heel he doesn't need to be taking out legends. Not in kayfabe. Not in real life. He's got Dibiase to elevate as it is.