The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

This is the best show I have ever seen. Punk cements himself as one of the all time greats. The crowd more than did their part. Cena was awesome. The MITBs were awesome. Orton/Christian was awesome. And that is the single best ending to any show I have ever seen. Oh my god. Hyperbole, I don't care. That was everything this business is about.

what an awesome pay per view, dare I say even better than this year's Mania? :p Punk/Cena was unreal, definitely in Cena's tops for matches. The facial expressions throughout the match even said a lot. Punk's was full of this emotion that really had you believe it was all real.

That was phenomenal. Shows like this reaffirm my faith in the ebb and flow of wrestling.

A little sad the cameraman was so painstakingly diligent in keeping Colt off camera, though. Just show him high five Punk once, c'mon. lol

I saw him high five punk. First time they went to the floor.

Two Summers in a row where WWE finds something f'n original last year was the Nexus and this year is Punk stealing the WWE Championship.

Indeed. Different ways though, that was an awesome angle that never really peaked...this, no matter how awesome it is or isn't from now on, already has.

I just put the headphones down. The volume was on FULL, all the way to bottom right. My hair is sweaty. And now it's all complete silence here. I hear few birds singing outside.

Unreal moment.

Unreal.

I know man. So weird just sitting here now all hyped lol

The best PPV I have ever seen, and Cena/Punk just put on BY FAR the best match of the year.

Amazing, amazing show. I honestly can't believe just how good it was, I've never been that entertained by anything before, Punk/Cena tore the house down and the finish was absolutely perfect!

I've never been a bigger wrestling fan then I am right now, you bet you're ass I'm watching Raw tomorrow! I can't wait, the Vince/Cena/Punk storyline is about to get even better.

And, hopefully this means Punk is staying!

I saw him high five punk. First time they went to the floor.

Yeah, but even then, they were trying to swing away from the barrier. And Cole said he was celebrating with "the Chicago faithful." I understand he's (assumedly) not under contract, but his name has been mentioned enough recently to validate Cole saying the word Cabana once.

I will say, though, that if my biggest gripe of the entire show is simply the misinformation of a "fan" in the front row, it's gotta be a pretty solid show. lol