The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

That Magnus segment was great. Felt like a shoot it was so laidback and natural, I'd bet little if any of that was scripted, so refreshing. He didn't feel like a hammy actor badly playing a character like 99% of the WWE does, he felt like a genuine guy who wrestles.

That Magnus segment was great. Felt like a shoot it was so laidback and natural, I'd bet little if any of that was scripted, so refreshing. He didn't feel like a hammy actor badly playing a character like 99% of the WWE does, he felt like a genuine guy who wrestles.

Most of the TNA Today stuff is like that. There's a Jay Lethal one from Monday that's really good too.

Sheamus is Irish, not British though isn't he?

Correct. He is from Dublin, Rep. Of Ireland (Eire) which is not part of Britain.

Magnus is brilliant. Give him a few years and I think he'll do well for himself. Lets not forget he's only 23. So we're up to 2 former UK Gladiators making waves in the US. Isn't the guy who was Goliath now the FCW Champion?

And maybe, like me, he does not think McIntyre and Sheamus are awesome/good.

To me, Sheamus is ALOT better than drew is. I think Sheamus has really established himself, while Drew is still a good in ring guy with little connection to the crowd.

He has been better since they stopped pushing him as Vince's golden child due to the Nexus taking Vince out though.