Need An SWF Challenge

OK, I'm in August 2008 and I'm loving my SWF game! The only thing is, I have a lot of my main eventers at A overness and find it too easy to raise overness. So, I want you guys to give me a list of 5 indy workers who never really get any credit and you would love to see main eventing SWF!

For instance, right now I'm going to start pushing Sammy The Shark who has been in development since January and has turned into an absolutely solid if not pretty F'n good worker. (Thanks to Faith retiring and training him) So, will you guys help me and name a few workers you'd like to be the next bi thing in the SWF?

Remember, as a Global company, I can bring in European, Australian and other workers, so don't just relegate yourself to American indy workers! Make this cool!

Also, if you can give me an idea for what type of gimmick you'd give them, that'd be great.

Joss Thompson - Make him the franchise player.

The Gauge Brothers - Tag Team run then slipt the team and have them feud.

Joss "The Hoss" and the Gauge brothers are too... I don't want to say easy, but essentially, I see them as indy darlings. Joss IS a franchise player and can carry a promotion and the Guages not only have the legacy on their side, but they're amazing workers in their own right who would be disappointing NOT to be main eventing a promotion in a few years.

I'm talking about guys who no one gives a chance. Like Sammy The Shark. Other than the occasional NYCW diary (and even then) when do you ever hear of him being used?

The whole tag division, have it reach A prestige with the belts, get it up to main event status and create stars while you're at it, The Ring Generals, The Samoan Wildboyz, The Gauges, The Heartbreakers in RIPW. Create tags of indy stars and bring them in to face off against established main event teams (for example if you still have Money and Remo together put them in a program with two up and coming stars) just make double the stars and also make a tag division that is a thing of beauty.

I see making tag wrestling important as a huge challenge IMO.

Stretch the Chicken Boy

Cal Sanders

Dusty Bin (there's a real challenge)

Marc Speed

Jeremy Jazz

I could see Marc Speed and Jeremy Jazz as a viable tag team and even Cal (as a lumberjack) and Stretch as just a freak as some weirdo tag team. Dusty will be much harder can't wrestle, no entertainment skills, no star quality and even his menace is only a C+ which is over shadowed by all the monsters in SWF. If you can get any of these guys into a solid upper midcard position I would be impressed.

Are you looking for "fun" or a "challenge"

A challenge would be: Crash Lewis, Keith Vegas, Dusty Bin, Leo Davis, and The Quest People (Daredevil Aero, Fearless Blue, Xavier Reckless, Super Sonic, and Extreme Deluxe).

"Fun" would be most of waht other people have mentioned, like teaming up Stardust and Remmy Skye and making them THE entertainment tag team.

To downplay other challenges, Mikey's too easy because he's got 'A' menace, same with Gargantuan who has A menace and star quality. Stretch is surprisingly talented, he just has the worst ring name and worst picture ever (but look in the alts for when I had him alted as a raver :D)

Finally, I hate to say it but the Minor Annoyance isn't terrible because he has entertainment skills. I'd argue that Keith Vegas is THE worst wrestler in the game. There is NOTHING going his way. No meance, no ring ability, no entertainment value. There is NOTHING that will allow him to get a decent rating in a match OR an angle.

OK then, Gargantuan and Murderous Mikey withiut using menace angles. :)

Ooooh. I did that with Mikey. It didn't turn out that well but he's not that bad. He's better then Vegas, that's for sure. There was a time when I did not understand the power of menace angles because there are no menace angles in the default DB :(

Archived