Most annoying thing ever to get stuck in your head.

alphadraighon

What's the worst thing you couldn't get out of your head? Right now, my brain is fighting over two of them. The first is that damned "The Bird is the Word" bit from Family Guy. My boss decided to run a special promotion at the liquor store I work for, where anyone who said that would get a discount. Real charming.

The second one stuck in my head has been there for going on fifteen years I guess. It's the Belly Button song performed by Masters of Reality for the Ren & Stimpy show. That damn song is always playing somewhere in my skull.

The first is that damned "The Bird is the Word" bit from Family Guy. My boss decided to run a special promotion at the liquor store I work for, where anyone who said that would get a discount. Real charming.

I hear that, man. The Trashmen have been doing that to people for more years than the Griffins can imagine. Who knew a surfing bird would create an enduring legacy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ4j-MBnLQo

NSFW (language), but this. No-one else can hear it and no-one else seems to believe it exists. I'm scared.... :cool:

Sorry about the language, I just looked up Banana Phone and posted the link.

I was mainly meaning the song.

Here's a better link for that.

As for the Cucumber Classic, sorry about the ear assault. My ears were assaulted first, and the way my family likes to deal with suffering is to spread it around.

I kid, I kid.

:D

Sorry about the language, I just looked up Banana Phone and posted the link.

I was mainly meaning the song.

Here's a better link for that.

As for the Cucumber Classic, sorry about the ear assault. My ears were assaulted first, and the way my family likes to deal with suffering is to spread it around.

I kid, I kid.

:D

Oops, I didn't even notice you had already posted it. I was just posting because it gets stuck in my head and thought I'd best warn people in case they actually opened it. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that gets it stuck in their head though. :D

Oops, I didn't even notice you had already posted it. I was just posting because it gets stuck in my head and thought I'd best warn people in case they actually opened it. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that gets it stuck in their head though. :D

LOL, I thought you were reminding me of the language thing. Oops..

:o

For one of my uni courses in film we were required to make music videos for local bands.

Now imagine being in a small room while half a dozen people played the same line of a song over and over and over again for hours as they tried to sync up the audio with the action of the singer's mouth moving. It must have taken some editors freaking days to get it right, no exaggeration.

As a result I have about 4 or 5 lines from 4 or 5 different songs so thoroughly etched into my mind that sometimes they just come back on me from nowhere and won't leave for a few days.

For one of my uni courses in film we were required to make music videos for local bands.

Now imagine being in a small room while half a dozen people played the same line of a song over and over and over again for hours as they tried to sync up the audio with the action of the singer's mouth moving. It must have taken some editors freaking days to get it right, no exaggeration.

As a result I have about 4 or 5 lines from 4 or 5 different songs so thoroughly etched into my mind that sometimes they just come back on me from nowhere and won't leave for a few days.

Congratulations, Brother Hamster. I can't remember the last time one story had me jealous and at the same time made me want to offer my condolences. But you have achieved it with this anecdote. Sounds like a case of the old Dickens line from A Tale of Two Cities. You know "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Archived