What's going on in your game?

Owners can just walk out on their promotions...Dang boy. You may end up with a weird speaking face painted moron as an owner.

More likely he'll get someone lame... like Dean Daniels or Gil Thomas.

Both of whom are incredibly, painfully, lame.

I'm pulling for Giant Redwood myself.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC-Dub

2 years 3 months in with FCW

my show rating have been: 58, 62, 59, 63, 69, 75, 61, 70, 77, 75, 75, 78 in year 1

Year 2 was: 74, 73, 75, 74, 74, 74, 74, 76, 75, 75, 72, 77

Year 3 so far I've got 81, 76.

My user is Art Reed who I've used to job to my better worker mostly, whilst beating undercarders, I managed to get in Chance Fortune in who is brilliant in ring, I got in Billy Russel from show 1, and had him up to 95 in Puerto Rico after he beat PRP, at 1 night of FREEDOM, he held it for a year and dropped it to Shawn Gonzalez. Steve Flash is great in ring, I have been lucky with poaches I think, Hell Monkey I still here after 2 years and no one has tried to get Gonzalez who is on a long term contract but extremely over.

Roster:

Alicia Strong - Personality

Art Reed- ME

'Puerto Rican Pride' Billy Russel- ME

Bradford Peverell- UMC

Cam Vessey- O

Cas Valentine- ET

Chance Fortune: ME

Cueball (managing Rudy Velesque)- Manager

DC Rayne- MC

Dane O hara Announcer

Arco Iris Jr- LMC ( Current Tag Champ)

Eddie Howard- MC

El Hijo Zonk- LMC (Tag Champ)

Ernest Youngman- MC

Handsome Stranger- MC

Hector Galiindo- LMC

Hell Monkey- UMC

Hell's Bouncer- MC

Island Boy Apollo- MC

Jesus Chavez- LMC

Kirk Jameson- MC

Matt Hocking- O

PRP- ME

Rico- RA

Rudy Velasque (Peoples Champ)

Ryan Holland- REF

Shane Sneer- Manager of Shawn Gonzalez and Art Reed, Hell Monkey and Hells Bouncer (My heel stable)

Shawn Gonzalez ME (Puerto Rican Champ)

Steve Flash UMC

The Guru - yet to debut

The main premise has been main event face/heel wars are currently stands as

Hell Monkey, Gonzalez and Reed (W/ Hell Bouncer) vs Chance Fortune, PRP, Russel and Flash.

We are at regional since june 11 at 47 pop in PR, and 35 importance.

What pop should i get to in Puerto Rico before going for a tri state invasion.

I'm getting about 40,000 a month in profit.

Brett Starr - the new Jay Chord..

the moment Jay leaves.. Brett starts causing ridiculous amounts of trouble.. starts off by farting.. then spreads rumours about Max Mayhem.. fights with Spanish Superfly.. and now just generally getting heat from everybody..

hes a damn cancer!

The Architect died.. aged 20.. struck twice by lightning.. just when my Backstage was getting a happy place.. peaked at around 88% - now its down to 68%...

in the ring.. American Patriot has turned his back on the fans.. and now vows to do everything for himself.. I needed a new heel that could go in the ring at the top basically... hes set to face the debuting Jack DeColt at Wrestling Classic.. and then the winner will face the RCI winner Donnie J..

speaking of the RCI.. three matches rated 68... and the show was my best overall at 64.. all without Marvin Earnest.. and therefore, all without an announcer.. Duke Hazzard carried the show on his own.. and usually that means a mid-50s overall.. but the in-ring action just kicked so much ass...

just reached the second spillover point.. but with Jay gone I no longer have to rush getting to Cult... gonna focus on getting the Mid Atlantic to as high as possible.. then ill care about expanding..

I find the BSC to be a great help in getting managers and announcers. Basically any thing that needs either mic work or sex appeal. I hired Dharma Greg and use her as a manager for the Thrillseekers, Mainstream Hernadez, Kirk Jamison and DWN. She has bad chem with Mainstream but works great with Kirk and DWN so i put those two in as the Thirllseekers Hit Team. Works out nicely.

I do push the sex angle abit with my MAW game. Mostly the diva getting ready and i made a Diva taunts Diva angle so that Dharma and Silver can yell at each other before their charges go in the ring, it's a nice boost.

Started my own promotion (DAVE reincarnation) on easy difficulty...

3rd PPV, 5th show overall:

Dark Match: Ash Campbell/Brett Star/Cameron Vessey defeated Slim V/Mustafa

Randall Hopkirk defeated Champagne Lover. D+

First Blood Matthew Keith defeated Sayeed Ali. C-

Leper Messiah and Champagne Lover angle. E+

Jack Griffith and Steve Flash angle. D

Dog Collar: Jack Griffith defeated Steve Flash. C-

Brandon Smith/Steven Parker - Alex Braun/Johnny Martin angle. D-

Tables: Alex Braun / Johnny Martin defeated Brandon Smith and Steven Parker. D+

Hardcore: Grandmaster Phunk defeated Nathan Coleman. C

Mitch Naess / Ota / Gonzalez angle. C-

Shawn Gonzalez defeated Fumihiro Ota. C+

Ladder(Uni title): Acid defeated Insane Machine. B

C+

I donno, I thought it was cool. I didn't expect to use Insane Machine this way. I usually just keep him in the lower-midcard for life. I think by next month he will be my Unified Champ and hopefully at C pop. That and Braun/Martin have tag chemistry so now I can start to build a tag division.

Its 12 years into my game. I've started a lot of wars and killed off a few of my own companies. I have NWF warring with 2 UK companies. I got NWF a TV deal and brought it up to Cult in 4 years. Then literally the same day as I turned cult, I was fired for not making $2 million dollars.

Now I'm working for BSC... The female talents appear to have more skills, but have a lot less psychology and selling than I've ever seen.

BSC is a fun company,i raid them constantly for managers and valets. I hired Dharma Greg in my MAW game and she works wonders in Diva or anything to do with Mic skills. I don't think i could run them as they focus on talking and letting the action sit to the side.

Tribal Warrior just became available in my PSW game. Wouldn't mind bringing him in because Billy Jack Shearer isn't working out as I intended. He hasn't worked as a heel and the muscle for The Untouchables so I'm toying with the idea of turning him face and going after Frankie Future for the PSW Championship but I'll have to test the water with a post show match between them, see how it rates.

Or I could bring in Tribal Warrior and have him bury Shearer then release Shearer and have Tribal Warrior terrorize the rest of The Untouchables.

Man, I should update more often...

Rapidly approaching the end of 1978 in APWF, as we've just held our December event "Melee On 34th Street".

Two months ago, Terry Lambert managed to first defeat King Of Wrestling tournament winner Crippler Ray Kingman at the Steel City Supercard to retain the APWF Heavyweight title, brutally beating him after the match. "Scared" of further violence, Kingman has "fled" to SWF. Wuss. The following episode of All-Pro Wrestling, Sam Stragavelli (Lambert's ultimate rival!) challenged Lambert to title match with the stipulation he'll leave APWF should Terry win... and, naturally, Terry Lambert defeated Sam Stragavelli and sent him packing to SWF as well.

With their two biggest threats now gone, The Lambert Family decided to celebrate finally achieving complete dominion over APWF... only to have Wild Man Sullivan shockingly appear, clearing house with his trusty 4x4. Angered by Sullivan ruining his moment, Terry Lambert agreed to face him at the next big event, The Godpigeon (random name, I know... but god bless the Animaniacs). Thanks to a wild kick from Sullivan missing it's mark and dropping the ref, Terry Lambert managed to use a chair shot to blast Sullivan, busting him open and stunning the Wild Man long enough to steal the victory. Unfortunately for Terry Lambert, that's all it did to Sullivan. Has he started making his way to the back, a bleeding Wild Man Sullivan pushed past the paramedics and charged Lambert from behind, beating him down... and ultimately hitting the Wild Man Piledriver on Lambert through a table and down to the concrete floor below.

Since then, Terry Lambert has been selling a kayfabe "painfully injured neck". For the first two weeks his only appearances on television were sitdown interviews conducted by his father Franco, with Terry going into great detail about how the injury has drastically effected his day to day life and how he continues to suffer due to the "unprovoked and violent actions" of Wild Man Sullivan, with Franco of course helping him play it up AND give Franco an excuse to try and run Sullivan out of the company. Franco (still kayfabe owner), has since suspended, and then fired, Sullivan, who doesn't seem to care about those "rulings" and routinely emerges from the crowd to obliterate the Lambert Family members, even abducting The Brooklyn Punk... only returning him with a "message" for the rest of the stable, which was essentially that Sullivan is in the arena and is attacking... right now! Cue Wild Man Sullivan clearing the ring with the 4x4, including the still neck-brace wearing Terry Lambert.

With Terry still in "no condition" to wrestle, a vengeful Brooklyn Punk pressured Franco into allowing him to solve the problem. Franco agreed, and booked The Brooklyn Punk to face Wild Man Sullivan in a Brooklyn Streetfight (which is basically a hardcore, falls count anywhere, no DQ, Texas Deathmatch), with the stipulation that Wild Sullivan will be SUPER fired if he loses (and face severe criminal and civil repurcussions if he continues to defy Franco's authority), but will be both fully re-instated AND earn a title shot against Terry should he win. Naturally, The Brooklyn Punk failed to defeat Wild Man Sullivan in the long, bloody brawl at Melee On 34th Street.

Meanwhile...

"Polish Power" Bill Popinowski (who is still undefeated in APWF!) has declared the Cold War shall be won for Communism in APWF as well, and has openly called out The Masked Patriot (and his new sidekick, Captain USA). The coniving Commie challenged the Patriot to defend the Tri-State title at Melee On 34th Street, and naturally attacked him before the match backstage, and then cheated to win (though it wasn't really need) by hitting The Masked Patriot over the head with a Soviet flag... which after the match he draped over The Masked Patriot, adding further insult to injury.

And a more old school, generic tag team feud has seen the "we got these so we'd sign a new contract" champions Trent Peak and Kenzo Isozaki lost their belts to the super old school team up, The Masters Of Wrestling (Terry Carmen and The Minnesota Mauler). Not much here, just a generic undercard feud meant to start building up The Minnesota Mauler. Indeed, his first step towards a plan to make him a legitimate main event threat.

Around the world...

APWF is waging a full-scale war with AAFW, with APWF using it's financial muscles and dirty tricks to beat AAFW at every turn. AAFW are also Cult, but are now regularly flopping out C and C- shows, threatening to decimate their popularity in the South East. With both APWF and SWF regularly raiding their roster, AAFW have grown desperate, having gone as far as recently signing "The OG" Omar Grandsbury to help fill out their roster.

Oh, and Baron Von Rambis is still on hiatus. Jerk.

I opened my own company after getting MAW to regional within a year, and then i build Bulldozer up too quick and he left, so now I have killswitch and Fox match who are fueding for my world title and my avatar is currently in a feud with Capitão Brasil Jr in an old school boarder war. :)

Decided to re-shuffle The Untouchables. Basically, Nemesis wants to break the group because they think they run things in PSW. So, he puts together a plan....

Newest member of The Untouchables, Billy Jack Shearer, has beaten both Johnny Martin & Gradmaster Phunk. The Guru thinks Damien Baal should get a title shot while Eric Tyler thinks his mystery clinet should get it. Instead, Nemesis gives the shot to Billy Jack Shearer.

Elsewhere, Steven Parker & JD Morgan have been feuding with Teddy Powell & Alex Braun respectively. Parker badly wants the National title from Powell while Morgan wants to prove he's the true veteran of PSW. Powell had already beaten Parker to earn his shot at the National title (which he won from Matty Keith) and Braun has beat Morgan. Powell & Braun also beat Morgan & Parker in a tag match. Parker goes to Nemesis demanding a match with Powell with Morgan demanding a match against Braun. Nemesis says he wants to keep things fresh so instead he'll give Parker Braun and Morgan Powell.

Before the Parker/Braun match, Parker comes out and says he wants assurances that he'll get a shot at the National title if he wins. Nemesis says that seems fair. Parker wins thanks to some help coming from Nelson Callum. In the Morgan/Powell match, Steven Parker comes out to ringside, unbeknown to Morgan. Morgan seems to have the match won and goes to cover Powell but Parker breaks the pin!!! Morgan is furious and screams at Parker, allowing Powell to recover, hit the Motion Censor and pick-up the win. Post-match, Morgan is still raging and argues with Parker. Parker argues that Frankie told him to do it for the sake The Untouchables and that they couldn't have another match in which The Untouchables were fighting each other. Morgan is having none of it and shoves Parker, Parker shoves back. Nelson Callum tries to stop them but Morgan floors him. Frankie Future runs out, trying to settle things down but it doesn't work and Morgan walks off.

I know this is getting long but stay with me....

In the Main Event, Frankie Future is set to defend his title against BJ Shearer. He gives Shearer the oppurtunity to lay down and take the loss. Shearer declines and the match goes ahead. Shearer controls it and looks set to pick-up the win and become the PSW Champion until Steven Parker & Nelson Callum storm the ring. With their help, Future wins the match. Post-match, Future, Parker & Nelson continue the beatdown of Shearer. He fights back, knocking Parker & Callum out of the ring, leaving him alone with Future. JD Morgan hits the ring with a chaur and Future looks smug and relieved but Morgan levels Future with the chair and the show ends.

:D

I've set up my own promotion Titan League Wrestling *TLW*. After a few false starts and reading a few threads to fine tune things the way i want. I'm having fun building stars and making feuds.

TLW Heavyweight: Jack Griffith.

Jack is the first to hold the belt. Won it in a 4 way match beating Grandmaster Phunk, James Prudance and Fox Mask. A solid match that will get better as they get over.

TLW Tag Team: Mathew Keith and Greg Gauge.

The Keith brothers won the titles in a 3 way tag match. They defeated the Heartbreakers (jacob jett and DWN) and the Atlantic Idols (Mainstream Hernadez and Mario Heroic.) A solid match as well.

TLW Cruiserweight: Still vacant but i'm going to start a short tourney in a week or so for it. It's a low ranked title, buti plan on giving the title holder shots at the Heavyweight belt once a month.

My key players are Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Hell Monkey, P-dawg and Remmy Skye. Great guys and well worth pushing and getting over.

I have Ekuma the Hawaiian Strongman. Had to take him, he's currently a big happy guy that squashes bad guys. I think i might go after Hugh De Aske, put them in a tag team, though i'd need a cool name and keep them a fun midcard act.

@Comradebot

So basically your Wild Man Sullivan is the Punisher (...well, in a way :p)

Well, he is a one man ass kicking machine that's targetted a mafia-ish group... so yeah, I guess he is.

Mostly glad he finally signed with me. That raid from SWF (and OLLIE) was almost all Faces. Still have a heavy Heel bias in the Main Event, but meh.

Well, I tried signing Viscera to use Comradebot's idea, but he had signed a written deal elsewhere.

So, I have struggled to find decent opposition for Shane Helms' world title in my created promotion Volcanic Championship Wrestling. WWE released William Regal, so I jumped on that. Regal came in and immediately started challenging Helms for the title. Their matches helped me reach National pretty quickly. Helms ended up retaining every time they faced off. My cruiserweight champion Christopher Daniels ended up becoming the third most over member of my roster. He's only behind Regal and Helms.

I decided to give Daniels a shot at the title. Regal came out when my user character was announced Daniels vs Helms on the next episode of Livewire(my weekly tv show) and got irritated that Helms was "dodging him" and then my user character wasn't giving him the respect he deserved. Regal tried to hit the Regal Plex on Jason(my user character) and Helms music hit. Helms came out and laid into Regal.

The opening chords to Disposable Teens by Marilyn Manson started and the Fallen Angel ran to the ring. Helms turned around and was met with the Angel's Wings. Jason was able to get to his feet and avoid the trainwreck that was going on and announced that on the next episode of Livewire, it'd be a triple threat for the World title, Shane Helms vs Christopher Daniels vs William Regal. If Regal doesn't win, he doesn't get another shot at the title while Helms remains champion.

Helms ended up winning the match with Nightmare on Helms Street onto Daniels. Regal is furious. He claims that since he wasn't the one that lost, that he should get another shot. I started setting up a tourny to get people into an Elimination Chamber I have planned for my next PPV. Regal attacked one of the people who was scheduled to appear in the match and made it in. Jason reluctantly allowed it to happen.

Not sure on what I'm going to call the pay per view yet though. So far I've had Eruption, Thunder in Paradise, and Psycho Beach Party.

The announced members of the Elimination Chamber are:

Christopher Daniels

Shane Helms

William Regal

Matt Sydal

Two spots are left. Next episode of Livewire is going to have Shelton Benjamin vs Kip James and Kevin Thorn vs Zack Ryder for the remaining spots.

Shelton is definitely winning his match. Not sure whose going to win Thorn vs Ryder though. Thorn beat Jerry Lynn for the Pacific title(my midcard title, but then Thorn shot up my card), but I have big things planned for Ryder. So I don't know yet. Might just let the computer decide.

Done my 2nd PPV

Main points being

ShowMiz retaining there Tag titles against MCMG and MVP/Mark Henry only for Big show to lay out the Miz with the belt after the match.

ShowMiz had to vacate, but the Miz can be involved in the next Tag title match if he can find a partner, so in the Next PPV it will be MCMG v Henry/MVP v The Miz and ??????, with the Miz trying out people for the next few weeks

Cena v Ted Dibiase for the Heavyweight title: Ted Dibiase won

(His popularity was Max and his Momentum was 90+ so I thought why not give Teddy a run with the title for a couple of PPV's)

He will probably retain the title at the Next PPV, then maybe loose it to HBK or Orton at the PPV after that

Chris Jericho v Edge v Christian: Ladder match for the World title: Christian with the win. Going to let these 3 have a feud for the title for the rest of the year, so i'll have to see how many defences I want to give christian before he loses it to edge or Jericho.

CM Punk v John Morrison: For Morrisons NWA world title: CM punk with the win, his 2nd run with the title after he lost it to Morrison at the 1st PPV.

Kane v Taker: This has gotten Kane very over with the fans, want to put a strap on him, but the ME titles are all in feuds at the moment. He'll have to wait.

HBK v Orton: HBK with the Win in a last man standing match:

Bryan Danielson v Wade Barret v Evan Bourne: for the Indie title: Bryan Danielson with the win. They now have all had the title, will have the title change a couple more times then have there feud ending with each of them starting new feuds with a Main eventer.

That fued has got all 3 over with the fans, there popularity up to a good level and solid matches all the time :)

I just got a 0.36 TV rating in my NOAH game, my highest rating. I'm 7 months in and booked 22 shows, about to book my 23rd. Here are my champions. And it is March 2011

GHC Heavyweight: Kenta Kobashi

GHC Junior Heavyweight: Christopher Daniels

GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team: The Dragons (Ultimo Dragon & Mushi King Terry)

GHC Openweight Hardcore: Go Shiozaki

GHC Tag Team: Takeshi Rikio & Mohammed Yone

I've signed a PPV deal with J-Sports and GoFightLive. Broadcasting in Japan, America, and I think Canada.

I haven't had a bad show yet. I've been slow with bringing more workers on a tour. As of now I only have Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Christopher Daniels, Tyler Black, Mistico and Ultimo Dragon. With Shelton Benjamin being the star of the group.

Just finished 1978 with APWF!

End Of Year Awards For 1978

Wrestler Of The Year: Hanshiro Furusawa

Young Wrestler Of The Year: Corporal Doom (he barely edged out Marcus McKing :mad:)

Veteran Wrestler Of The Year: Connor Thompson

Female Wrestler Of The Year: Yumi Yoshikuni

Promotion Of The Year: SWF

Most Improved Promotion Of The Year: APWF :cool:

Match Of The Year: Hanshiro Furusawa defeated Sadaharu Jimbo at GCG Parade Of Champions

Card Of The Year: GCG Fear Is Eliminated

APWF Workers In Power 100*

29. Terry Lambert

35. The Brooklyn Punk

44. Marcus McKing (Doom was 41, 42 and 43 are over 24 :mad:)

48. Burt Selleck

50. Kenzo Isozaki

52. Brutus McBride

57. Cobra

61. The Masked Patriot

72. Luis Montero

82. Viper

90. The Minnesota Mauler (wha?!)

91. Cheif Two Eagles

96. Giant Grimsley

97. Trent Peak

*= Jerks who left APWF for written deals not included

14 folks, not bad at all. Terry Lambert could've probably been higher if he wrestled more than 26 matches last year, but meh. The real shocker is The Minnesota Mauler. I know he's good, but he's only seen a push in the last three or so months and even so is still in the midcard. Still, gives me hope he might be able to go places.

Oh, and Black Canvas Grappling opened its doors... can't wait until they start obliterating my guys' health, too. Lordy I can't wait to start throwing down Written deals in a few months.

4 years into AAA.

Realising most of my Main Event Players were in their mid-30’s, I kicked off 2013 with a youth movement. Grace Harper took four younger stars under her wing; Tracy Brendan (languishing since her older sister‘s retirement) Jaime Quine (similarly aimless since her failure of a title run) Talia Quinzel & Thea Davis (building tag experience and jobbing as T&T). The 5-some started steamrolling everyone, won all the belts, and when Grace Harper was on top of the world, her students turned on her and Tracy Brendan took her Femme Fetale title. ‘The Four Horsewomen’ (it’s a private game, I don’t need to be overly creative) were solidified as a powerful force. It was time for the babyface comeback.

Or it would have been, if misfortune hadn’t struck all of my babyfaces. Within the span of 3 months, Raven Robinson retired, Grace Harper retired, Suzanne Brazzle signed with TCW, Katherine Good looks (waiting for an overdue singles push) wanted to ‘explore other options’ and Demalza Wade became stale as a baby face. So I’m at the tail end of 2013 with a strong, young heel group, with no babyfaces ready for them to feud with. I've got some work to do.

In non-AAA news, Tommy Cornell won the TCW World Title in August in a B+ match with Wolf Hawkins. At some point during the match, Tommy broke his freakin' neck and still went on to pull off the victory. Christian Faith is unemployed for some reason, as is James Justice and Dan DaLay. The latter of which bothers me most.

I got owner goals from Eric Bischoff in WCW 2001.

1- Don't allow Ric Flair to have above 72 momentum in 2 years.

2- Make sure Ric Flair loses overness or something too.

Why is Bischoff so vindictive?

Own made up rules... (someone gave them to me)

1) Chris Kanyon must become WCW World Champion

2) You must do one thing that could possibly harm the WCW title prestige. Whether it be a very short

reign for a deserving wrestler..a celebrity winning it () or vacating a lot. After that it must be built up very well and all the bad decisions in the past, must be forgotten.

3) Hogan must not win the WCW title for 3 months, if he does win it, it has to be a short reign OR he must completely put a contender over during a title feud

4) Only 1 major star can be signed from the WWF

5) You must go by the contractual clauses. If a major star is released from WWF, you must wait 90 days to sign him, if a midcard wrestler is released, you must wait 30 days, you can sign jobbers/unimportant managers at any time

6) The future must be built up. Guys like Rick Steiner, Page, Nash, Hogan, etc must be slowly pushed further and further away from the main event/upper echelon. The 'New Blood' (which is any young wrestler) must be pushed to the main event.

7) Buff Bagwell must receive a slow build to the main event

8) A major stable needs to be made by your next month, no rehashing of former groups.

9) 1 last Four Horsemen stable must be made, but you must live by the Horsemen rules. Nobody 'joins' the Horsemen, they gain the honor and are selected to be a Horsemen. Good technical wrestler(s) or great tag team(s) must be chosen. They either start off face and turn heel or start off heel and turn face.

10) NO nWo! NEVER!

11) Rey Mysterio Jr, Konnan, and anyone who was unhappy in 2000, must be pushed good here and if you don't push them well, or ignore them for at least 2 weeks, they must 'walk out' (be released) on the company.

I am running crappy show after crappy show too. Kinda blows. Makes me realize how bad I am right now at this game.

I was losing stupid amounts of money with NOAH as seen below

http://i34.tinypic.com/k4jc6h.jpg

But now I'm ringing it all back, slowly. I made the mistake of signing on many people for a tour..:o

Now I'm bringing about 4,000 people in a show. 15,000 people for a PPV. Getting around the .36/37. I have two PPV deals. In all of Japan and a small amount in America and Canada.

I'm planning on adding a bigger PPV contract in either Canada or America. Planning on renewing my TV Deal on J-Sports 1. Hoping to add something in America or Canada.

And now that I'm booking Main Event first. I'm doing great with NOAH :D

So I was able to steal Jericho and CM Punk from WWE. No clue why they left WWE. I'm assuming that they developed negative relationships with someone. So, Jericho ended up beating Helms for the title. Helms will be back in the title picture soon though. I'm giving him some well deserved time off. He has worked a rough schedule.

I just added another TV show called Breakdown. Since Scotty Steiner retired from wrestling, I moved him to color commentary. So now my announce teams are:

Livewire: Joey Styles, DDP, and my user character

Breakdown: Joey Styles, Scott Steiner, and my user character

Once I find another decent announcer, I'll be replacing Joey on one of the shows.

Sting's retiring from active wrestling too, so I'll try getting him as another commentator. The thought of a color commentator wearing facepaint cracks me up. I can't wait.

Archived