"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope I'm not too late for predictions:

Comments on the Last Show:

Super Century defeats The Phoenix - What? Quick match, and a upset. In my defense, didn't know Super Century had the Super Punch :p

Ian Carlisle defeats Nuclear Templeton - Amazing and exciting match, on one hand, I'm sad I lost, on the other, good thing Nuclear lost one match, means I might get a chance at this division.

Thor Hammerskald defeats Diamond - Oh, come on now, if it wasn't for the ref, Diamond would have had this D:. Great match, though.

Sean defeats El Demonio de Sangre[/b] - Always bet on Sean

Maxx Skabb defeats Sebastian Moore - It was inevitable, Maxx Stabb has proved himself as one of the best fighters in this season and Sebastian has been doing poorly.

Robbie Maynard defeats SGRaaize - Yeah, my Wrestling Career is over... Until next season, at least.

Johnny Triumph defeats Ezekial Kerghan - Yeah, Kerghan is good, but not THAT good.

Tarik Nolan defeats Scott Stevens - Phenomenal match, I was hopeful of a upest out of nowhere, but it was not to be.

Predictions for the Next Show:

ALPHA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Johnny Triumph (4-1, 14%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (3-2, 9%)

Johnny Triumph was great on his past, Thor has been doing so-so. This matchup comes at 1-0 for Triumph, Triumph has bigger popularity, I'm guessing Johnny here.

DELTA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (0-5, 13%) vs. SGRaaize (1-4, 11%)

The two worst fighters face each other ;_; This matchup comes at 1-0 for Moore, he has 3 more popularity and I've lost a match that was almost a auto-win, so yeah, betting Moore.

GAMMA DIVISION: Maxx Skabb (3-2, 13%) vs. Ian Carlisle (2-3, 15%)

Matchup comes at 1-0 for good old Maxx Skabb, Ian Carlisle has now a reputation advantage, but I don't think it'l matter, he's a good fighter, but not Skabb level, I think.

DELTA DIVISION: Nuclear Templeton (4-1, 18%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-4, 12%)

Demonio de Sangre is gonna get owned

BETA DIVISION: Scott Stevens (3-2, 15%) vs. Ezekial Kerghan (3-2, 16%)

Very interesting matchup, both of these fighters have proved me wrong before. Ezekial beaten people I wasn't expecting him to beat. and Scott Stevens beat Sean. Ezekial Kerghan has the slight advantage on reputation. Its a coinflip, and I'm giving it to Scott Stevens.

BETA DIVISION: The Phoenix (1-4, 14%) vs. Diamond (2-3, 17%)

I like both of these fighters, although they've been disappointing, Matchup comes at 1-1, for one victory with Diamond on Season 1 and one victory for The Phoenix on his golden run through Season Two. The Phoenix has been disappointed more tha Diamond, so I'm betting Diamont here.

GAMMA DIVISION: Sean (4-1, 17%) vs. Robbie Maynard (4-1, 16%)

Always bet on Sean

ALPHA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (2-3, 22%) vs. Super Century (3-2, 13%)

They both came back from a great win for their careers. Super Century has overcame the odds like John Cena more than once before. But with a 9% reputation advantage for Tarik, even if he disappointed matches before. I think he has this.

Epically late picks and will probably be not counted but what the hell

ALPHA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Johnny Triumph (4-1, 14%) vs. Thor Hammerskald (3-2, 9%)

DELTA DIVISION: Nuclear Templeton (4-1, 18%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-4, 12%)

Actually, I'll be nice and allow them, seeing as I have a couple of matches to finish yet (and in SGRaaize's case, out of respect for the six months of TNA watching he now has to do. Long story, that one). Going to try to post this week's show, Week 7 pre-show, and update pages all tonight.

Nothing like being busy, huh? :p

Right...so as it turns out, I'll only be able to get the show up tonight due to other projects that require my attention. :( I'll push training PM's until Monday to compensate, with the idea of getting back to a regular schedule next week. When the training window opens, though, any training PM's sent to me from both members of a match will have the match run at that time in order to minimize any potential delays.

With that said, here's the show....

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

Season Three, Week Six

Montreal, Quebec

April 4, 2011

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxBiUbCP8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></object> THE LEAGUE: SEASON THREE, WEEK SIX

Over twenty thousand fans have packed Montreal's Bell Center, with fans even split in their support between Tarik Nolan, Nuclear Templeton, and Diamond if the signs in the audience are any indication. After a minute of panning the crowd and letting the smoke from the pyro dissipate, we move to ringside and our three-person announce team.

Bob Sinclair: Hello, everyone, and welcome to week six of The League! Bob Sinclair, sitting at ringside with Frankie Garnett. Tori Montgomery is not here this week thanks to sickness. We're two weeks away from Tag Team Turmoil, and the beginning of the postseason push. Frankie, do you think that there will be any sure-fire locks for the postseason after this week?

Frankie Garnett: Just one, Bob. Look at the Alpha Division. It has Johnny Triumph. That's all you need to know!

Bob Sinclair: In any event, tonight every match is a divisional match, which could quickly change how the standings look heading into the last week before Tag Team Turmoil. We're not going to waste any more time talking about it; let's head to the ring and the voice of The League, Amelia Williams, to get tonight's festivities under way!

Amelia Williams: Our opening contest of the night is an Alpha Division match, to be held inside a steel cage! The only way to win the match is to escape the cage, with both feet touching the floor!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6rpM7RtB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway, a rain of golden sparks falling behind him as he walks to the ring with a confident look on his face and the League Championship belt draped over his right shoulder. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he decides to climb over the top of the cage, drawing even more jeers as he reaches the top and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds, he is the reigning League Champion...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: What does it say about Triumph when he doesn't even bother to use the door to enter the cage?

Bob Sinclair: Nonetheless, Triumph comes in tonight as the Alpha Division leader, one match ahead of both his opponent tonight and Super Century. His one blemish on his record this year is an upset loss to Ian Carlisle.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-UbViuK4fY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation as the League rookie emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: A Hammerskald win would give him control of the division heading into next week.

Frankie Garnett: Which means it won't happen. Simple fact. Hell, the guy's in his fourth cage match, and he's only won one of them! That should be proof enough!

The Slap To Chest was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Johnny Triumph broke the Side Headlock.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Single Leg Trip.

Johnny Triumph hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Stomp missed!

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Clothesline

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Johnny Triumph broke the Slingshot To Corner.

Johnny Triumph hit the Eye Gouge

Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Johnny Triumph hit the Stomp

Thor Hammerskald broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Punch was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Thor Hammerskald recovers and stands up.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Inverted Atomic Drop. This is the second block in a row, and Thor Hammerskald takes control.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Clothesline

Johnny Triumph blocked the Rear Chinlock.

Johnny Triumph recovers and stands up.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Toss To Corner

Thor Hammerskald hit the Corner Ten Punch

Thor Hammerskald hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Johnny Triumph blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Johnny Triumph broke the Boston Crab by reaching the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald hit the DDT

Johnny Triumph moved and the Splash missed!

Bob Sinclair: Hammerskald with the error in judgment, but can Triumph take full advantage?

Frankie Garnett: Did you seriously just ask that question? Give me a break, Bob!

Thor Hammerskald broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Single Leg Boston Crab.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Neckbreaker.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Inverted Atomic Drop.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Hammerlock Kick. This is the second block in a row, and Thor Hammerskald takes control.

Thor Hammerskald takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Roundhouse Body Punch

Johnny Triumph broke the Sacrifice to Tyr.

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Elbow Strike.

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Johnny Triumph hit the Inverted Atomic Drop

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Reverse DDT Neckbreaker.

Johnny Triumph hit the Neckbreaker

Thor Hammerskald broke the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

Johnny Triumph hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Johnny Triumph has Thor locked in the Horns of Victory!

He is trying to escape...

Could this be the end?

He is getting closer!

He is almost there!

He hits the floor!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight and a half-minutes...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: What did I tell you two? Triumph's as good a lock as anyone right now!

Bob Sinclair: Given that performance, you may be right, Frankie.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjVnTLn6og?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: This is a Beta Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: It may be a bit early in the season to say that a match is a must-win, but for Moore it certainly is. Starting 0-6 all but assures you of not making the playoffs, which would be a disappointment after last season.

Frankie Garnett: Just shows you that everyone can be lucky. Just like Phoenix!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuokfaRcR8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A Portugesa hits the speakers to a rousing chorus of jeers as the Tron displays the national flag of Portugal. Emerging from the entryway, he turns to salute his homeland's flag before calmly walking to the ring, ignoring the fans as he slides into the ring and bounces off the ropes a couple of times to stretch.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Torres Vedras, Portugal, weighing 231 pounds...SGRaaize!

Bob Sinclair: At stake tonight is a prize neither man wants—possession of last place in the Beta Division.

Frankie Garnett: You know, if I was either of these two I'd stop somewhere and demand my money back. That's a terrible door prize!

Sebastian Moore hit the Slap Kick

SGRaaize took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

SGRaaize hit the Running Clothesline

SGRaaize hit the Knee Pull

Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Blow

SGRaaize took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

SGRaaize hit the Single Leg Trip

SGRaaize hit the Face Stepping

Sebastian Moore blocked the Western Spinning Toe Hold.

Sebastian Moore recovers and stands up.

SGRaaize hit the Eye Gouge

SGRaaize hit the Knife Edge Chop

SGRaaize hit the Running Clothesline

Sebastian Moore counters by fighting back.

Sebastian Moore hit the Punch

SGRaaize broke the Suplex by falling on top.

The referee begins the count...

1!

Kick Out!

SGRaaize hit the Hammerlock Kick

SGRaaize applied the Canadian Backbreaker Hold

Sebastian Moore blocked the Bow And Arrow Lock.

SGRaaize applied the Single Leg Grapevine

SGRaaize applied the American Figure Four Leglock

SGRaaize picks up Sebastian Moore.

LAAAAARIIIIAAAATOOOOO!! Raaize with the Portugal Lariat!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of three and a half minutes...SGRaaize!

Bob Sinclair: Raaize not wasting any time here tonight, as he picks up a victory over the still-struggling Sebastian Moore.

Frankie Garnett: You know, if I didn't know better I'd swear that Moore was juicing last year too!

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, it's been established that no one in The League is juicing now, or since its inception. And that is despite known users being members!

Frankie Garnett: Stop feeding me your lies, Bob, I know the truth!

Bob Sinclair: ....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ApmKHzFLR1g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: This is a Gamma Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: Is it me, or does Maxx seem to be more prepared this week to face Kid Upset?

Frankie Garnett: ..."Kid Upset?" Bob, do us all a favor. No more nicknames.

No music heralds the arrival of one of this season's rookies, as he makes his way to the ring without trying to let any emotions become visible on his face.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle has been a surprise, notching wins against a pair of established veterans in Nuclear Templeton and Johnny Triumph.

Frankie Garnett: But he lost to Maxx Skabb a few weeks back in a first blood match. Knowing Skabb, he's going to want to end this early and make Carlisle suffer.

Ian Carlisle applied the Side Headlock

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Ian Carlisle hit the Slap Kick

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle hit the Stomp

Maxx Skabb blocked the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Fist Drop missed!

Ian Carlisle moved and the Stomp missed!

Ian Carlisle hit the Palm Thrust

Ian Carlisle hit the Knife Edge Chop

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Maxx Skabb moved and the Splash missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Knee Pull

Ian Carlisle moved and the Elbow Drop missed!

Ian Carlisle hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ian Carlisle hit the Splash

Maxx Skabb moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Back Kick

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

The referee was not happy with that move.

Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Maxx Skabb picks up Ian Carlisle from behind.

Maxx Skabb applied the Head Vice

Ian Carlisle moved and the Gorilla Press missed!

The Camel Clutch was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Springboard Body Press missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion

Maxx Skabb hit the Gorilla Press

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Maxx Skabb picks up Ian Carlisle from behind.

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Head Vice.

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb shook the ropes to stop the Second Rope Rana.

Maxx Skabb throws Ian Carlisle off the top rope.

Maxx Skabb takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Bob Sinclair: We're starting to see a bit of wear and tear now as we progress further into the season. At this point, endurance and resilience will have a lot to do with success in The League in the second half of the season.

Frankie Garnett: Well, that and beating opponents to a pulp is also a bigger help!

Bob Sinclair: That's true, I suppose....

Ian Carlisle easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Ian Carlisle hit the Second Rope Dropkick

Ian Carlisle picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Ian Carlisle hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker

Ian Carlisle picks up Maxx Skabb.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Ian Carlisle blocked the Solitary Confinement.

Cue 3 Days Grace! Maxx Skabb is starting a Prison Riot!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Frankie Garnett: That was three, ref! Come on!

The Over Shoulder Backbreaker was countered into a Palm Thrust.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Ian Carlisle.

Maxx Skabb hit the Corner Elbow

Maxx Skabb hit the Avalanche

Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion

Maxx Skabb hit the Big Legdrop

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

Maxx Skabb picks up Ian Carlisle.

Ian Carlisle broke the Solitary Confinement.

Ian Carlisle hit the DDT

Maxx Skabb blocked the Camel Clutch.

Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.

Ian Carlisle hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of ten minutes and ten seconds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: And the upset strikes again! Carlisle manages to pull out another upset and avenges his loss earlier this season!

Frankie Garnett: I shudder to think, Bob...could Carlisle make a run at the postseason?!

Bob Sinclair: It's entirely possible, Frankie.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8InLP2whA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: (opening) from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: With a win here, Templeton will have a three-match lead in the Delta Division. It's too early to say "insurmountable," Frankie, but the overtone for it is there.

Frankie Garnett: You might be right, Bob, as much as it hurts me to say it. He could be a lock for his second straight postseason with a win.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SurqXyOjLxE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The driving metal of Slayer's "Raining Blood" hit the speakers as the lone luchador in The League emerges from backstage. His mask is obscured by the smoke billowing around him, and it is a blood-red spotlight that follows him to the ring as he hops over the top rope and paces back and forth, waiting impatiently for the match to begin.

Amelia Williams: (opening) from Tijuana, Mexico, weighing 142 pounds...he is El Demonio de Sangre!

Bob Sinclair: Demonio has struggled in both seasons he's been with The League, do you have any idea why?

Frankie Garnett: Why are you asking me? That's Tori's job, assuming she still has one next week!

Bob Sinclair: ....

Nuclear Templeton hit the Elbow Blow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Knife Edge Chop

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Elbow Drop missed!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Stomp

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Guillotina

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

Nuclear Templeton recovers and stands up.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Puñetazo

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Candado Invertido

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Open Handed Slap

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Lucha Bump

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Legsweep Kick

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Rolling Senton

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Quebrada

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Nuclear Templeton applied the Rear Chinlock

Nuclear Templeton picks up El Demonio de Sangre.

The Discus Punch was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Back Dropkick

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a High Backdrop.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Rain of Pain.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Crucifix Cradle

1!

Kick Out!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Spinning Heel Kick

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Seated Guillotine Choke.

El Demonio de Sangre takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Nuclear Templeton rushed the Flying Body Press.

Nuclear Templeton climbs down off the top rope.

Nuclear Templeton throws El Demonio de Sangre off the top rope.

The Seated Knuckle Punches was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Quebradora De A Caballo

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Escaped!

Frankie Garnett: For the love of all that is holy, Bob, just call it a Camel Clutch!

Bob Sinclair: Can't, Frankie. I have to respect the history and culture of Lucha Libre.

Frankie Garnett: Give me a break!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Pescado

Nuclear Templeton shook the ropes to stop the Fuego Infernal.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

El Demonio de Sangre counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre picks up Nuclear Templeton.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Dropkicksault

El Demonio de Sangre takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton connects with a shot that could stop a tank, Frankie!

The Rain of Pain was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Slingshot Guillotina missed!

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Seated Guillotine Choke.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Charging Forearm

Nuclear Templeton leaves the ring.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

Frankie Garnett: Nuclear, the ring is over there! Try doing that inside it!

Bob Sinclair: For some reason, Templeton seems to have a fondness for hitting finishers outside. Not sure why that's the case, though.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

Nuclear Templeton takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Rain of Pain.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry missed!

Nuclear Templeton shook the ropes to stop the Top Rope Diving Rana.

El Demonio de Sangre counters by kicking Nuclear Templeton away.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault Press

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Power Guillotina

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

Belly to belly suplex over the top rope! Nuclear Templeton is Dumping the Trash!

El Demonio de Sangre counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Missile Dropkick missed!

Nuclear Templeton picks up El Demonio de Sangre from behind.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Full Nelson Butt Bomb.

El Demonio de Sangre has the Hellbender locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Frankie Garnett: The WHAT?!

Bob Sinclair: The Hellbender, Frankie. You might know it better as an Octopus Hold, except this one is slightly variated.

Frankie Garnett: ...I'm sorry I asked.

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a Flying Knee Strike.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Apocalypse Now.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Flying Knee Strike

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Rain of Pain.

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Seated Guillotine Choke.

El Demonio de Sangre grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Leg Lariat

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Nuclear Templeton counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Nuclear Templeton drags El Demonio de Sangre back into the ring.

Belly to belly suplex over the top rope! Nuclear Templeton is Dumping the Trash!

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Rain of Pain.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Puñetazo.

Nuclear Templeton easily broke the Hellbender.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Nuclear Templeton whips El Demonio de Sangre to the corner.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Corner Forearm Flurry

The Rain of Pain was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Chair Shot From Above missed!

Bob Sinclair: Nuclear's getting angry, Frankie! He's trying to keep Demonio down, forgetting about the threat of disqualification!

Frankie Garnett: Not like these refs know how to DQ someone, anyway....

El Demonio de Sangre gets into the ring.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Tope Suicida

Nuclear Templeton shook the ropes to stop the Moonsault.

And Nuclear looks like he's trying to choke out El Demonio de Sangre here....

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry missed!

Nuclear Templeton shook the ropes to stop the Top Rope Diving Rana.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

-El Demonio tries to get out of the crucifix pin, but Nuclear is beating him senseless!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nineteen minutes even...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: The rest of the roster will be hard-pressed to top that match, Frankie!

Frankie Garnett: Just like the rest of the Delta Division will have a hard time trying to overtake Nuclear's three-match lead.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/418344693/c67c6a9d" width="280" height="25" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" Over the audio system a snippet of Dave Mustaine from the song "Scorpion" yells, "I am the Scorpion whoah!!!" This causes the crowd to start booing as a mash up of "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack and "Amazing" by Kanye West hits the speakers. Out from the back emerges "The Venomous One" wearing a replica of The League's World Championship around his waist and the man in question walks to the ring, talking trash the whole way while showing off his title belt.

Amelia Williams: Our next contest is a Beta Division match scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, from Houston, Texas, weighing 265 pounds...He is "The League's Real World's Heavyweight Champion"... "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Bob Sinclair: So, Frankie, any truth to the rumor that Lisa Stevens has walked out on—

Frankie Garnett: Scott's personal life is exactly that, Bob, and I'll thank you to mind your own damn business!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GyzbQ0Gdg3w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Escape the Fate's "This War is Ours" hits the arena speakers as The League's newest resident psychopath emerges and heads towards the ring, looking like he's having an argument with voices only he can hear.

Amelia Williams: His opponent from The Dog Pound, weighing 251 pounds...Ezekial Kerghan!

Bob Sinclair: Kerghan's been a bit of a surprise this season, as his brawling focus has led to a 3-2 start and a share of the Beta Division lead.

Frankie Garnett: Won’t last. Scott's going to crush him here, just to prove a point.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Kick To Gut

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Clubbing Blow

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Punch

Scott Stevens took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens hit the Slap Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

Scott Stevens hit the Knee Pull

Ezekial Kerghan blocked the Rear Chinlock.

Ezekial Kerghan recovers and stands up.

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Triple Kick Combo missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Eye Gouge

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Clubbing Blow

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Jab Punch

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Clothesline

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Front Slam

Scott Stevens counters by fighting back.

Ezekial Kerghan broke the Gutwrench Suplex.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the DDT

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes

Ezekial Kerghan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Bob Sinclair: Looks like your boy is having some trouble, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: Won't last. Scott will find a way.

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Scott Stevens.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Front Slam

Scott Stevens blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Stump Piledriver.

Ezekial Kerghan slipped out of the Back Suplex.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Knee Lift

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ezekial Kerghan slipped out of the La Magistral Cradle.

The Front Slam was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Kick Out!

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

Ezekial Kerghan slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Stump Piledriver

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Knee Lift

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Implant DDT.

Scott Stevens hit the Back Suplex

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens picks up Ezekial Kerghan.

Scott Stevens hit the Powerbomb

Scott Stevens picks up Ezekial Kerghan.

Scott Stevens hit the S.T.O.

Ezekial Kerghan counters by fighting back.

The Front Slam was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Kick Out!

The impact of that Toxic Sting just shook the ring, Frankie!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Frankie Garnett: Told ya so, Bob!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and forty seconds...Scott Stevens!

Bob Sinclair: Kerghan had the match in his hands, but let it slip through his hands. He's going to be kicking himself about this missed opportunity.

Frankie Garnett: Who cares? Scorpion's made an example of Kerghan, and he's not going to stop until he dethrones Triumph as League Champion!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPSzGVCPH0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening chords of "The Instinct" hit as the entryway is bathed in a fiery orange light. Twin pillars of flame erupt from the entrance stage, one per side, as The League's largest member walks to the ring, a smaller figure walking beside him on his left. As he approaches the steps, he pauses, bowing his head for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and releasing a shout to the skies above. His wife reaches up and gives him a quick peck on the cheek for luck as he ducks between the ropes and finishes his stretching..

Amelia Williams: This is a Beta Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first , being accompanied to the ring by Te'Snilo Bradenbury, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds...this is The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: You see, Frankie, this is what a happy couple looks like, no matter what is going on in The League.

Frankie Garnett: ...just shut up, Bob.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtYxDa-l-D0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The familiar tune hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond's been on a bit of a hot streak ever since debuting her 24 Carat Kiss finisher, but she's going to have a tough time getting that move applied to someone the size of Phoenix.

Frankie Garnett: Please. Phoenix without his steroids is a pushover.

Diamond hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Diamond hit the Face Stepping

Diamond applied the Women's Choke Hold

Diamond hit the Face Rub

The Phoenix moved and the Stomp missed!

The Forearm Blow was countered into a Punch.

Diamond applied the Front Facelock

Diamond hit the Legsweep Kick

The Phoenix moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop

The Phoenix hit the Stomp

The Phoenix applied the Western Spinning Toe Hold

The Single Leg Boston Crab was countered into a Low Blow.

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Diamond picks up The Phoenix.

Diamond hit the Running Dropkick

The Phoenix rushed the Stripper Dance.

The Phoenix hit the Triple Forearm Blow

The Phoenix takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

The American Figure Four Leglock was countered into a Low Blow.

Frankie Garnett: Deal with it, ref! It's not like Phoenix has anything down there worth protecting!

Bob Sinclair: I think his wife might say otherwise, Frankie....

The Phoenix blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

The Phoenix moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

Diamond slipped out of the Rear Crossface Blows.

Diamond hit the Dropkicksault

The Phoenix moved and the Arabian Press missed!

Diamond blocked the American Figure Four Leglock.

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

Diamond slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

The Phoenix throws Diamond off the top rope.

Diamond slipped out of the STF.

The Phoenix easily broke the 24 Carat Kiss.

The Phoenix hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Diamond blocked the Capture Suplex.

Diamond broke the Eternal Requiem.

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Diamond in the Sky.

The Phoenix throws Diamond off the top rope.

Diamond broke the Camel Clutch by reaching the ropes.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Kick Out!

The Phoenix moved and the Second Rope Dropkick missed!

Diamond blocked the Eternal Requiem.

Diamond counters by fighting back.

Phoenix saw it coming, and ducked the Hell Fire Kick!

The Phoenix throws Diamond to ringside, but turns around too quickly and doesn't notice that she caught the top rope and 'skinned the cat' right back in.

Frankie Garnett: Just typical of the fat guy to stop paying attention when there's no food around.

Bob Sinclair: I don't like what you're implying, Frankie....

The Phoenix blocked the Cheating Roll Up.

The Phoenix easily broke the Lung Blower.

The Phoenix hit the Roundhouse Punch

Jayde tries to interfere, so The Phoenix knocks her off the apron.

Diamond broke the Eternal Requiem by reaching the ropes.

The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex

Diamond slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Phoenix saw it coming, and ducked the Hell Fire Kick!

The Phoenix hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The Phoenix is struggling, trying to...yes! He has the Eternal Requiem locked in!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eleven minutes and ten seconds...The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: And despite Jayde trying to interfere, Phoenix notches his second win of the season.

Frankie Garnett: Jayde should press charges! He has no right to lay a hand on her!

Bob Sinclair: Risk of the job, Frankie. You might want to learn that.

Frankie Garnett: Why?

Bob Sinclair: Just rumors I heard.

Frankie Garnett: ...oy.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECit4oSpbk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Black Sabbath's classic "Iron Man" hits the arena speakers, as strobe lights begin to flash in the entryway. Fog rolls in from the entrance proper as a figure emerges, walking slowly to the ring and mentally preparing for what's ahead of him. He slides in under the bottom rope and walks over to one of the nearby turnbuckles, leaning up against them as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: This is a Gamma Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 230 pounds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: Sean has proven himself to be a major threat, being the only wrestler to be in the playoffs in both seasons.

Frankie Garnett: The way he's going, I'm not about to bet against him doing it this season, too!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as one of the League's initial playoff wrestlers emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: Maynard has been on a tear this season, looking to be back in Season One form. He's Tori's sleeper pick for League Champion, remember.

Frankie Garnett: And I'm still trying to figure out how Maynard was able to change his fortunes around that quickly.

Sean hit the Punch

Sean hit the Knife Edge Chop

Sean applied the Front Facelock

Sean hit the Eye Gouge

Sean hit the Forearm Blow

Sean hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick

Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sean hit the Punch

Sean hit the Forearm Blow

Sean hit the Eye Gouge

Sean hit the Knife Edge Chop

Sean hit the Punch

Sean hit the Kick To Gut

The Vertical Suplex was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

The Front Facelock was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Robbie Maynard applied the Side Headlock

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Sean hit the Vertical Suplex

Robbie Maynard blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry. This is the second block in a row, and Robbie Maynard takes control.

Sean broke the Side Headlock.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

Robbie Maynard blocked the Inverted Atomic Drop.

The Dropkick To Knee was countered into a Double Leg Trip.

Robbie Maynard hit the Stomp

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Bar

Frankie Garnett: Seriously, Bob, when was the last time someone won a match with an arm bar?

Bob Sinclair: A standard one?

Frankie Garnett: Yeah.

Bob Sinclair: Good question. I'm not entirely sure.

Sean slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Back Suplex.

Robbie Maynard hit the Back Suplex

Robbie Maynard hit the Legdrop To Groin

Sean slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee

Robbie Maynard hit the Headbutt To Groin

Robbie Maynard picks up Sean from behind.

Robbie Maynard hit the Back Suplex

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Robbie Maynard picks up Sean.

Sean slipped out of the Small Package.

Sean hit the Vertical Suplex

Sean picks up Robbie Maynard.

Sean hit the Gutwrench Suplex

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Modified Figure Four Leglock was countered into a Low Blow.

The Stop the Ferry was countered into a Low Blow.

Sean picks up Robbie Maynard.

Sean hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and twenty seconds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: And with that, Sean takes the lead in the Beta Division!

Frankie Garnett: How in the world does anyone lose to a slingshot suplex?

Bob Sinclair: You apparently forget the mid-nineties, and a wrestler who claimed to be a mechanic by the name of "Car Wrench." His slingshot suplex was a finisher, the "Routine Maintenance."

Frankie Garnett: What? Now you're going to tell me that there was a guy who wrestled under the name Van Hammer.

Bob Sinclair: Don't believe me at your own risk, Frankie.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> "Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: This is our main event of the evening, an Alpha Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: A win here for Nolan creates a three-way tie for second place in the Alpha Division.

Frankie Garnett: Isn't there a series of tie-breakers that determines who actually has second?

Bob Sinclair: I'm sure Tori will have it covered in Beyond Ringside, Frankie.

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four turnbuckles, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Frankie Garnett: Tarik, I beg you...please end this quickly so we can be rid of the goofball for the week!

Bob Sinclair: Century's been surprising, as very few people expected him to have a winning record at this point in the season. I, for one, will be interested to see whether he can keep that momentum going here tonight.

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt

Tarik Nolan hit the Toss To Corner

Super Century slipped out of the Corner Ten Punch.

Super Century hit the Palm Thrust

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century hit the Spinning Backhand Blow

Super Century hit the Knife Edge Chop

Super Century hit the Dropkick

Super Century hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Super Century picks up Tarik Nolan.

Super Century hit the Running Clothesline

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Super Century hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Super Century picks up Tarik Nolan from behind.

Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

Tarik Nolan moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Fist Drop

Super Century blocked the Face Stepping.

Super Century recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Super Century slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Plant

Super Century slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Super Century hit the DDT

Super Century picks up Tarik Nolan.

Bob Sinclair: Not sure this is wise on Century's part; he should go for the cover while Nolan is down.

Frankie Garnett: And that, folks, is why Century has had trouble in The League!

The Springboard Body Press was countered into a Powerslam.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

The Super Punch!!! was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Tarik Nolan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Tarik Nolan picks up Super Century.

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Tarik Nolan hit the Short Arm Clothesline

Tarik Nolan is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Tarik Nolan picks up Super Century from behind.

Super Century blocked the Regulator.

Tarik Nolan hit the Field Goal Low Blow

Tarik Nolan is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Super Century blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Zero Grav missed!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century broke the Face Plant.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Tarik Nolan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Tarik Nolan whips Super Century to the corner.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Super Century easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Tarik Nolan got out of the way of that Super Punch!!!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Nolan's used that press powerslam to great effect in recent weeks, but Century is able to break free.

Frankie Garnett: Much to my chagrin; I was hoping that would have been enough to put Century away!

Tarik Nolan hit the Stump Piledriver

Super Century easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Tarik Nolan's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of ten minutes and ten seconds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: And with that, we have a logjam in the Alpha Division!

Frankie Garnett: Who cares, let Tori sort it out. I'm heading out for food.

Bob Sinclair: Wait, Frankie...folks, while I try to get Frankie back to being professional, we'll see you next week from Milwaukee!

<hr>

1. Johnny Triumph (5-1) def. Thor Hammerskald (3-3)

* Time of Match: 8:30

* Match Grade: F

* Winner's Offense: 60%

* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 78, Body 94, Arms 100, Legs 99

* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 59, Body 81, Arms 96, Legs 76

* 12 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.17 points towards their season totals.

2. SGRaaize (2-4) def. Sebastian Moore (0-6)

* Time of Match: 3:30

* Winner's Offense: 82%

* SGRaaize's Body Condition: Head 82, Body 91, Arms 100, Legs 97

* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 65, Body 82, Arms 96, Legs 91

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.33 points towards their season totals.

3. Ian Carlisle (3-3) def. Maxx Skabb (3-3)

* Time of Match: 10:10

* Match Grade: B-

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 38, Body 67, Arms 99, Legs 84

* Maxx Skabb's Body Condition: Head 49, Body 75, Arms 100, Legs 89

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 7.00 points towards their season totals.

4. Nuclear Templeton (5-1) def. El Demonio de Sangre (1-5)

* Time of Match: 19:00

* Match Grade: B+

* Winner's Offense: 55%

* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 58, Body 71, Arms 96, Legs 94

* El Demonio de Sangre's Body Condition: Head 0, Body 51, Arms 94, Legs 82

* 12 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.17 points towards their season totals.

* This is the Match of the Night (4th for Nuclear Templeton, 5th for El Demonio de Sangre)

5. Scott Stevens (4-2) def. Ezekial Kerghan (3-3)

* Time of Match: 8:40

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 51%

* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 35, Body 66, Arms 100, Legs 100

* Ezekial Kerghan's Body Condition: Head 61, Body 88, Arms 100, Legs 90

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.80 points towards their season totals.

6. The Phoenix (2-4) def. Diamond (2-4)

* Time of Match: 11:10

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 57%

* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 59, Body 81, Arms 96, Legs 76

* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 67, Body 68, Arms 100, Legs 78

* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 4.67 points towards their season totals.

7. Sean (5-1) def. Robbie Maynard (4-2)

* Time of Match: 9:20

* Winner's Offense: 60%

* Sean's Body Condition: Head 80, Body 91, Arms 100, Legs 87

* Robbie Maynard's Body Condition: Head 78, Body 80, Arms 100, Legs 88

* 9 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.56 points towards their season totals.

8. Tarik Nolan (3-3) def. Super Century (3-3)

* Time of Match: 10:10

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 56%

* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 59, Body 81, Arms 96, Legs 76

* Super Century's Body Condition: Head 68, Body 79, Arms 100, Legs 90

* 10 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK SEVEN SCHEDULE: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (US: Great Lakes)

(American Style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

ALPHA DIVISION: Johnny Triumph (5-1, 7%) vs. Super Century (3-3, 19%)

Robbie Maynard (4-2, 16%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (5-1, 15%)

Maxx Skabb (3-3, 14%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-5, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (3-3, 17%) vs. Tarik Nolan (3-3, 17%)

Sean (5-1, 20%) vs. SGRaaize (2-4, 16%)

BETA DIVISION: The Phoenix (2-4, 23%) vs. Scott Stevens (4-2, 16%)

BETA DIVISION: Ezekial Kerghan (3-3, 16%) vs. Diamond (2-4, 24%)

Ian Carlisle (3-3, 20%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-6, 21%)

Tori Montgomery is not here this week thanks to sickness.

She misconstrues one invite as a date, and all of a sudden, she's "sick" ... story of my ... err ... Flogg's life! :p

I'm always glad to see that Maxx is the epitome of consistence, though. Win a solid match, lose a solid match, rinse, repeat, just miss the playoffs. Season ends where I'm one of those brink wrestlers, Maxx is gonna have an offseason story. lol

WEEK SEVEN SCHEDULE: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (US: Great Lakes)

(American Style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

http://blogs.msg.com/events/media/events/blog-assets/howtoroll/steak3.jpg

What, a guy can't post pictures of tasty treats with SF questioning him?

http://blogs.msg.com/events/media/events/blog-assets/howtoroll/steak3.jpg

What, a guy can't post pictures of tasty treats with SF questioning him?

I think you are making that Phoenix guy hungry by posting these. :p

Actually, I'll be nice and allow them, seeing as I have a couple of matches to finish yet (and in SGRaaize's case, out of respect for the six months of TNA watching he now has to do. Long story, that one). Going to try to post this week's show, Week 7 pre-show, and update pages all tonight.

Nothing like being busy, huh? :p

Its 2, actually. Still gonna hurt like a *****, though :(. Also, didn't know you were from SA :eek:

Its 2, actually. Still gonna hurt like a *****, though :(. Also, didn't know you were from SA :eek:

I've only been over there for about a year or so, though I occasionally post in the Pagoda/WH2K--I actually was a late member to the Shoveltar Pact Toxx for 'Mania this year.

I still consider GDS my "home" site, though, which is why The League is being run here. :D

Season Three, Week Seven

April 6, 2011

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/ShadowedFlames/GDS%20League%20Stuff/BeyondRingsideBanner.jpg

Due to a mild bout of food poisoning, Tori Montgomery will be unable to provide her usual brand of commentary this week. She has forwarded picks to be made on her behalf, however, and those will be posted at the end of this feature as is usual.

DIVISIONAL STANDINGS: AFTER WEEK SIX

ALPHA DIVISION

1. Johnny Triumph (5-1, 1.500 AMR)

2. Tarik Nolan (3-3, 4.333 AMR)

3. Super Century (3-3, 4.500 AMR)

4. Thor Hammerskald (3-3, 5.000 AMR)

(Second Place Tie-breaker: Head to head does not apply, as all three have not faced each other. Divisional records eliminates Hammerskald, Nolan has Century on head-to-head. Third Place Tie-breaker: Century via head-to-head win.)

BETA DIVISION

1. Scott Stevens (4-2, 5.000 AMR)

2. Ezekial Kerghan (3-3, 3.000 AMR)

3. The Phoenix (2-4, 4.500 AMR)

4. Diamond (2-4, 4.667 AMR)

(Tie-breaker: Head-to-head)

GAMMA DIVISION

1. Sean (5-1, 1.333 AMR)

2. Robbie Maynard (4-2, 2.500 AMR)

3. Ian Carlisle (3-3, 6.333 AMR)

4. Maxx Skabb (3-3, 6.167 AMR)

(Tie-breaker: Head-to-head and divisional are equal, so AMR is the tie-breaker.)

DELTA DIVISION

1. Nuclear Templeton (5-1, 5.833 AMR)

2. SGRaaize (2-4, 3.500 AMR)

3. El Demonio de Sangre (1-5, 6.833 AMR)

4. Sebastian Moore (0-6, 3.667 AMR)

CHANGES IN POPULARITY: CANADA—QUEBEC

Diamond: 17.2673 -> 16.7475

El Demonio de Sangre: 12.0000 -> 13.7550

Ezekial Kerghan: 16.0000 -> 14.1247

Ian Carlisle: 15.0000 -> 17.8438

Johnny Triumph: 14.1020 -> 12.3620

Maxx Skabb: 13.3232 -> 13.1670

Nuclear Templeton: 18.4623 -> 23.4073 (BIGGEST GAIN)

Robbie Maynard: 15.7357 -> 10.4424 (BIGGEST LOSS)

Scott Stevens: 15.0000 -> 16.1420

Sean: 17.2833 -> 15.1766

Sebastian Moore: 13.0000 -> 10.3130

SGRaaize: 11.3108 -> 11.8478

Super Century: 13.0000 -> 12.4473

Tarik Nolan: 21.6720 -> 24.2413

The Phoenix: 14.4392 -> 17.0757

Thor Hammerskald: 9.0000 -> 4.0900

COUNTDOWN TO TAG TEAM TURMOIL

Two weeks away!

Team LARIATO
-----------------------------
N. Templeton / SGRaaize     |
                           |              
                           |-----------------------------
                           |                            |
El Demonio de Sangre &      |                            |
-----------------------------                            |
Robbie Maynard                                           |
                                                        |
Tarik Nolan &                                            |                            |
-----------------------------                            |                            |
The Phoenix                 |                            |                            |
                           |                            |                            |
                           |-----------------------------                            |
                           |                                                         |
Diamond &                   |                                                         |
-----------------------------                                                         |
Ezekial Kerghan                                                                       |
                                                                                     |
                                                                                     |
The Century of the Scorpion                                                           |
-----------------------------                                                         |
S. Stevens / S. Century     |                                                         |
                           |                                                         |
                           |-----------------------------                            |
                           |                            |                            |
Sebastian Moore &           |                            |                            |
-----------------------------                            |                            |
Sean                                                     |                            |
                                                        |
Johnny Triumph &                                         |
-----------------------------                            |
Ian Carlisle                |                            |
                           |
Norse Code                  |
-----------------------------
M. Skabb / T. Hammerskald

PREDICTION CENTRAL

Most correct: 6 (SeanMcG)

Weekly Top Score: 12.27 (moon_lit_tears)

Maximum points available last week: 22.09 (136.66 for the season)

1. Jman2k3: 66.88 points (9.00 last week), 31 total picks correct.

2. masterded: 62.01 points (7.22 last week), 28 total picks correct.

3. moon_lit_tears: 58.51 points (12.27 last week), 31 total picks correct.

4. Ranson: 55.92 points (11.11 last week), 29 total picks correct.

5. Tori Montgomery: 45.01 points (7.60 last week), 25 total picks correct.

6. Dangrel: 42.49 points (7.69 last week), 21 total picks correct.

6. Prophet: 42.49 points (5.27 last week), 27 total picks correct.

8. Comradebot: 41.83 points (6.52 last week), 23 total picks correct.

9. Derek B: 40.84 points (9.70 last week), 24 total picks correct.

10. MichiganHero: 38.58 points (6.05 last week), 25 total picks correct.

11. SGRaaize: 36.95 points (8.07 last week), 24 total picks correct.

12. I Effin Rule: 34.94 points (6.98 last week), 20 total picks correct.

13. Wrestling Century: 33.00 points (0.00 last week), 15 total picks correct.

14. GruntMark: 31.12 points (3.87 last week), 21 total picks correct.

15. SeanMcG: 30.73 points (10.40 last week), 19 total picks correct.

16. Ian Carlisle: 21.05 points (0.00 last week), 14 total picks correct.

17. Jaded: 13.67 points (0.00 last week), 7 total picks correct.

WEEK SEVEN: MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN (US—Great Lakes)

(Sports Entertainment style match, American style crowd, ref bumps allowed)

(Career Series: Tied, 1 - 1)

Tori's Pick: Super Century

(Career Series: Nuclear Templeton, 2 - 1)

Tori's Pick: Robbie Maynard

(Career Series: First Meeting)

Tori's Pick: Maxx Skabb

(Career Series: Thor Hammerskald, 1 - 0)

Tori's Pick: Thor Hammerskald

(Career Series: SGRaaize, 1 - 0)

Tori's Pick: SGRaaize

(Career Series: The Phoenix, 1 - 0)

Tori's Pick: Scott Stevens

Tori's Pick: Diamond

Tori's Pick: Ian Carlisle

Tori should return next week for normal hosting duties.

<hr>

<hr>

CURRENT TRAINING AND PREDICTIONS DEADLINE: MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011 AT 8:00 PM EDT / TUESDAY, 12 APRIL AT 00:00 GMT

Pages have been updated, about to update the first post with current standings. :)

Wow. Tori must have a severe fever if she is picking Scorpion to win, especially over Phoenix. :p;):D:cool:

Or, y'know, it could be reverse psychology and trying to get Phoenix out of his slump while at the same time confusing the heck out of Stevens.

I think the biggest insanity lies in Tori picking me over Sean. I think she didn't get the Memo, so I'l remind everyone "Always bet on Sean"

This one was based purely on history, nothing more. (That, and if the odds pay out, it'll be huge! :D )

I think the biggest insanity lies in Tori picking me over Sean. I think she didn't get the Memo, so I'l remind everyone "Always bet on Sean"

I don't bet on him.....when he's facing Scorpion anyway. :p

Or, y'know, it could be reverse psychology and trying to get Phoenix out of his slump while at the same time confusing the heck out of Stevens.

Lies!!!!!!!!

Nuclear back to his winning ways, now to make sure it continues. Any time the rest of the Delta Division feels like winning, feel free to do so... don't want to think Nuclear has the division wrapped up already. :p

Archived