"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

Tarik Nolan (1-2, 6%) vs. Diamond (1-2, 15%)

DELTA DIVISION: SGRaaize (0-3, 15%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-2, 14%)

Super Century (2-1, 18%) vs. Ezekial Kerghan (2-1, 11%)

Thor Hammerskald (1-2, 15%) vs. The Phoenix (1-2, 15%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Sean (2-1, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (1-2, 15%)

Johnny Triumph (2-1, 15%) vs. Scott Stevens (3-0, 15%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Robbie Maynard (2-1, 15%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-1, 21%)

DELTA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (0-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (3-0, 21%)

Another rumor swirling, is that El Demonio de Sangre is in need of a partner for the tag turmoil, which has already begun to shape up. However, due to the language barrier, when Sangre tried to ask Robbie Maynard, Maynard simply snorted, and pointed the young man towards the rest room. Sangre will not be deterred, though, and I have heard that he is looking to outside help. Nothing has been confirmed at this point, but one has made mention that the new favorite to win the turmoil is The Force of Sangre!

The secret is out...Demonio will be teaming up with Jim Force for Tag Team Turmoil. :p

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DELTA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (0-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (3-0, 21%

Wow, I can't believe that I'm actually winning matches where I'm the underdog! It's like the opposite of last season! :p

Never bet against yourself. :)

Not sure how this is gonna go.

This one just seems like it's going to be an odd match.

DELTA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (0-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (3-0, 21%) Match of the night. :p

Scott and Lisa Stevens

March 18, 2011, 9:45:00 p.m. local time

(The screen fades in and we see "The Venomous One" sarcastically clapping very loudly in front of the camera and Lisa is in the background nodding and giving the good ole golf clap.)

Scorpion: Congratulations Ian, you finally got your first ever win. However it doesn't mean anything since Johnny Triumph is a paperweight champion but congrats nonetheless. You said some things in your last interview that made me laugh and I felt I should address to clear up any confusion you may have about me. First off, my name isn't Scotty boy, it's Scorpion or Mr. Stevens to you. Do you understand this???? Next, I don't need to bribe anyone with money or other trinkets to be my friend. You see Frankie is my friend because he appreciates my talents and what I bring to this company as the franchise wrestler and face of it. He respects me and I respect him because he is good at what he does. Your crush Skanky, I couldn't give a rat's ass about because she has been biased against me since I stepped foot into this company. If she respected me in any way she wouldn't say slanderous and harsh things about me or my wife. There was one thing you said that struck a nerve with me though and that was about my wrestling legacy. You think my legacy is based around money? Let me tell you something kid, my legacy may be an expansion of the Stevens name however it is all my own. My father may have been a North American wrestling legend, but I am a Global Icon. I have been wrestling since the age of sixteen and all that I have accomplished in my almost twenty year wrestling career is through blood, sweet, tears, and broken bones. So don't ever question my mettle or love for this business because I love this business and I've given up more than you will ever now for it. I may be all about the money now because I have accomplished everything there is to do in the wrestling industry. I made myself a household name and now I am looking out for my best interests because I'm not getting any younger and I got seriously injured last year and medical bills aren't cheap. So if cashing in on my name is what I must do to get what I want then so be it. Lastly, you claim you can beat me. Me!?!?!?!? Please, your ass couldn't beat me if I laid down for you to pin me. You say you have heart, well if that is the case you should see a doctor about that since enlarged hearts are a serious medical condition. The only wrestler on this roster to have heart is the guy that has been on a roll lately and he happens to be my tag team partner, and his name happens to be Super Century. You see Ian, last year I made more fun of this guy than anyone, and I destroyed him every time he faced me, but you know what he did unlike the no talented jabronis like yourself, Diamond, and Phoenix? He took what he learned from our encounters and has been winning. Super Century realized that he can still be a wrestler of the people but he doesn't have to suck up to them like he use to. He could still be their role model with his new "never say die" attitude he has been showing recently and people love that in someone because they can relate to that. Now if only Phoenix realizes he doesn't need HGH, PEDs, or scent of Deer Antlers to win, and Diamond needs to go back to the women's league to be successful, but they won't listen and you have seen what has been happening to them. When people face me I bring out the best in them and if they want to be on my level they have to evolve their styles or they will be left behind. The problem with you is that whenever we do face one another you won't be any sort of threat because there is a difference between great and good and to be honest you're not even that good. I would consider you sub par at best.

(Scorpion pauses a second as he sips his ice, cold Dr. Pepper.)

Scorpion: Before I get to "the champ," all you out there that thought Sean losing to me was a fluke must be pretty frakking stupid. He tapped out. I beat him within an inch of his life until he told me he couldn't take the abuse anymore and he was beating the mat faster than Josh Frogg beats himself. So ladies and gentlemen it wasn't a fluke but more like an old fashion ass kicking.

(Scorpion takes another sip of Dr. Pepper before he continues on.)

Scorpion: Now on to my opponent for this week, The League's heavyweight champion, Johnny Triumph. Johnny you may not notice but you and I are a lot alike. You are reigning and defending, paperweight champion of The League. I am the Real World's Heavyweight Champion of The League. You won a tournament to win your "title." I was handpicked by the owner to be the champion of The League. I just got to ask you though, how does it feel to walk around with a replica championship of my title belt? I mean a smart man as yourself would have notice that since all championships have their names engraved into the title belt. The real belt already had my name engraved into when I signed the dotted line of my contract last year but injuries plagued my season chances of winning it properly and you won the filler tournament. You are what they call in the boxing and mma world, an interim champion. You are given a placeholder title until the true champion, which is me, comes back from injury. This week is the match everyone has been waiting to see, it's the irresistible force meeting the immovable object, yet I don't know how you're considered immovable since you lost to a rookie, but I digress. More importantly it is Champion vs Champion. The Real World's Champion vs the Interim Heavyweight Champion. I will acknowledge one thing about you Mr. Triumph, for some reason everyone seems to fear you when they step through those ropes. They say you are a wrestling god and the best technically sound wrestler in the company. That may be true to a certain degree, but I am the best in world at what I do and that means I am better than you!!! They say your Horns of Victory submission hold can cause the blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the cripple to walk. It brings balance the world, because the pain it inflicts is so evil that without a balance the universe would end. The only thing I say to that is, Z"Ha"Dum, which means your future is doomed. If you are a wrestling god that would make me a wrestling titan and we all know Titans are more powerful than any God. So Zeus, Kronos is back to devour you and reclaim his throne on Mount Olympus, but more importantly just remember one thing, and that is nothing survives my sting!!!!!!!!!

(Fade 2 black.)

Nuclear Templeton

A generic gym

About 2am local time

(Jerking around as the camera is put into position, we see Nuclear Templeton walk away from the camera and sit down on the end of a weights bench, sweat dripping from him. In the background is all the equipment you'd expect but no-one else can be seen in the gym, with most of the lights turned down it seems that Nuclear is the only person there.)

Nuclear: "I'm not a big talker... I've never had a way with words and they always seem to land me in more trouble than not. But I came to The League to be a star and I know that people want to hear something from me from time to time, even if it isn't an inspirational speech or a thought provoking philsophical statement. So let me start by telling you all a little about me, and hope that the League doesn't need to cut out too much of this for being too boring."

"You see, this gym... and hundreds more like it around the world these days, is the kind of place I call home. Back in New Jersey I used to bounce doors til late at night for anywhere that would take me, and that led to a lot of late nights and a lot of fights. So now, every night just like in those days, I find myself somewhere to train, to get in better shape, to work on my moves, to scout my competition, all to ensure that I'm the very best I can be each and every week. But I don't just do that for myself, I do it for the League and all it's fans around the world because I owe it to them for what they gave me. The single biggest opportunity I've ever had, an opportunity I intend to make the most out of and not mess up."

"It's not every day that a struggling wrestler gets the chance to travel the world doing his thing. I was a nobody when they found me, working part time for anywhere that needed someone on their door and wrestling whenever I got the chance... sometimes even doing both on the same event! And given my own past history, one that earned me my nickname, I understand how much of a risk it was for them to sign me. I respect that. And in turn, I redoubled my efforts in training so that I could repay the gamble that the League took on me. Being from Jersey I'm no stranger to gambling, but I wanted to prove to the League that their risk was minimal... that I could be as close to a sure thing as possible. And as the weeks pass, I see more and more people betting on me to win. I see the oddsmakers saying I'm favourite to win each fight I'm in... and most importantly, I see myself actually picking up the wins."

"I feel I've earned the respect of everyone around me, I read it on the League's website, I see it on TV, I can hear it when I'm out in front of the crowds and they shout for my lariat finisher. I go out each and every week and I kick ass harder, better and faster than anyone else. I don't let people hurt me, I don't ever give them the chance and I certainly don't make excuses when I lose. Regardless of the outcome of the match, I come back here and I train for the next match. I show respect to my opponent win, lose or draw and I give it my all every day because I owe it to everyone around me to do just that."

"And yes... there are times when things happen in the heat of the moment. I'm no angel, I have to admit that. There have been times when some of my actions have been questionable both inside and outside the ring, times when I've let my anger get the better of me when I've been disrespected or just when I've needed that little bit extra. It's no secret that when my temper gets the better of me that I can do... things I'm not exactly proud of. But I can't change the past, I can only learn from it. The future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my life and I'm going to keep looking towards it, aiming to go 4-0 this week against Sebastian Moore. He might not be on a roll just now but he's a dangerous opponent, one I take as seriously as anyone else in the League regardless of size, style or gender. But when it comes to focus, determination, dedication and respect... I've already got Moore beaten before we step into the ring. It just comes down to how long it takes and how the match up comes to an end. The fans will chant for the lariat, but I've spent a lot of time in this gym and everyone knows I've got more ways than anyone else to end a match. Heh... and when the chips are down, everyone knows I'm a finisher."

"So that's a little about me, abot how I got here and where I'm going. I hope most of this makes it into The League's various media outlets... Go Nuclear!"

(Nuclear walks back over to the camera, muttering to it as he reaches for the off button)

"Actually, don't go nuclear... that's a stupid thing to say..." CLICK

-------------------

Just trying to get the Nuclear character into my head... this isn't as good as I can write, not by a looooong way but I'm trying to do some things that don't quite mesh together in my head the way I want them to. Still... I bet everyone is happy to hear from someone that isn't Scott Stevens for a change. :p

-------------------

Just trying to get the Nuclear character into my head... this isn't as good as I can write, not by a looooong way but I'm trying to do some things that don't quite mesh together in my head the way I want them to. Still... I bet everyone is happy to hear from someone that isn't Scott Stevens for a change. :p

What????? Whose tired of listening to Scott Stevens promos???? I know I'm not because that guy is awesome.

You'll get the hang of your character. Took me a very long time to get my guy right. ;)

Robbie Maynard has released an official statement regarding Tag Team Turmoil.

"As League rules prevent me from doing what I'd like to do and beat up the rest of these punks single handedly, I suppose I should get a partner. If anyone wants to stand in the corner and can be relied on not to get in my way, call me."

What????? Whose tired of listening to Scott Stevens promos???? I know I'm not because that guy is awesome.

Flogg would agree, except he's in the bathroom, weeping like Justin Timberlake watching Bambi, since someone called him Frogg. He is, however, willing to overlook this infraction ... for a price.

Seventy three cents. There's a vending machine outside that sells super balls ... and they bounce really high! :p

Flogg would agree, except he's in the bathroom, weeping like Justin Timberlake watching Bambi, since someone called him Frogg. He is, however, willing to overlook this infraction ... for a price.

Seventy three cents. There's a vending machine outside that sells super balls ... and they bounce really high! :p

....Get the Flogg his really bouncy ball! :p

This will be my fifth attempt to post my predictions.

The rumor going around is that Triumph is furious at what he calls the dirtiest finish in the Leagues history during the last match. Something about how the Cradle Piledriver is nothing more then a forearm to the nuts followed by an attempt to paralyze the opponent. He says no real man would ever hit another man in the balls and that something must be done to outlaw such a dirty move. :D

Lol or you can do that! :p

Season Three, Week Four

Boston, Massachusetts

March 21, 2011

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxBiUbCP8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></object> THE LEAGUE: SEASON THREE, WEEK FOUR

19,124 fans are in attendance as the requisite pyro explodes inside the TD Center in Boston. There are a lot of signs showing support for Nuclear Templeton, Maxx Skabb, and even Super Century as the camera pans around the capacity crowd. After a few more seconds of this, we finally head to ringside and our usual team of announcers.

Bob Sinclair: From the Cradle of Liberty, welcome to week four of The League! Bob Sinclair, sitting between Frankie Garnett and Tori Montgomery in what I hope is a successful attempt to keep these two from arguing with each other this week.

Tori Montgomery: I'll be fine, Bob, as long as he doesn't try to downplay the job I do for The League or my opinions.

Bob Sinclair: Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Sorry, I can't promise anything. Controversy equals ratings after all!

Tori Montgomery: Why you--!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, calm down. He's not worth it. Let's get to the action, and Amelia Williams in the ring.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> "Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: Our opening contest for this week is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: After the season Nolan had last season, I'm surprised that he is struggling so far in this one.

Frankie Garnett: You see, Scorpion has it right! The entirety of last season's Gamma Division were juicing!

Tori Montgomery: Surely you can't believe the drivel that comes from your mouth, Frankie.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtYxDa-l-D0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The familiar tune hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: (opening) accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond debuted a new finisher last week en route to earning her first win of the season.

Tori Montgomery: What I'm more shocked about, Bob, is the non-factor that Jayde has been at ringside so far this season. With all of the paperwork that a managerial license entails, I'm surprised that Jayde has been as quiet as she has been.

Frankie Garnett: That's because she's only good for backstage activities, if you know what I mean...

Bob Sinclair: Will you stop?!

Diamond applied the Front Facelock

Diamond hit the Punch

Diamond hit the Bitch Slap

Diamond hit the European Uppercut

Tarik Nolan moved and the Legsweep Kick missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Kick To Gut

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the Kick To Gut

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

Tarik Nolan hit the Toss To Corner

Tarik Nolan hit the Turnbuckle Smash

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Back Kick

Diamond slipped out the back of the Headbutt To Groin.

Diamond hit the Splits Counter Dropkick

Diamond hit the Handspring Moonsault

Tarik Nolan moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

Tarik Nolan used the Power Taunt

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Diamond recovers and stands up.

Diamond broke the Face Plant.

Tarik Nolan blocked the DDT.

Tarik Nolan easily broke the Women's DDT.

Diamond broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

Diamond hit the Running Dropkick

Tarik Nolan blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

Diamond hit the Rolling Senton

Tarik Nolan rushed the Top Rope Point.

Diamond broke the DDT.

And Nolan's jaw just got jacked up!

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

BANG!!! Tarik Nolan feels the effects of the Diamond Cutter!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, in a time of five and a half minutes...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: And Diamond once again with that three-quarters neckbreaker that she used to great effect last week. That might have been the missing piece of the puzzle!

Tori Montgomery: Once again, Jayde is a non-factor, but it's not needed as Diamond makes quick work of the much larger Tarik Nolan!

Frankie Garnett: She still has a lot to prove to me that she's a playoff contender before I treat her seriously. Anyone can have a fluke season, just ask The Phoenix.

Bob Sinclair: In any event, this is the first of four divisional matches on our card tonight. At stake is staying out of the cellar of the Delta Division in this contest.

Frankie Garnett: Like these two are going to go anywhere else?

Tori Montgomery: I think this could be a good match, Frankie. Just because your favorites aren't in it doesn't mean that you need to put it down.

Frankie Garnett: Favoritism? Me?

Bob Sinclair: She's got a point, Frankie. Why else are you wearing a Scott Stevens shirt under your sports jacket?

Frankie Garnett: ...shut up!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuokfaRcR8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A Portugesa hits the speakers to a rousing chorus of jeers as the Tron displays the national flag of Portugal. Emerging from the entryway, he turns to salute his homeland's flag before calmly walking to the ring, ignoring the fans as he slides into the ring and bounces off the ropes a couple of times to stretch.

Amelia Williams: This is a Delta Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Torres Vedras, Portugal, weighing 231 pounds...SGRaaize!

Bob Sinclair: Raaize has not been one of the most successful wrestlers in The League, but I hear rumors that he has a bet going with one of the guys backstage.

Tori Montgomery: Oh, I think I heard about this. Didn't he call it a "toxx" or something?

Frankie Garnett: What in the blue hell is that?

Tori Montgomery: Why don't you ask him?

Frankie Garnett: Pfft, effort.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SurqXyOjLxE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The driving metal of Slayer's "Raining Blood" hit the speakers as the lone luchador in The League emerges from backstage. His mask is obscured by the smoke billowing around him, and it is a blood-red spotlight that follows him to the ring as he hops over the top rope and paces back and forth, waiting impatiently for the match to begin.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Tijuana, Mexico, weighing 142 pounds...he is El Demonio de Sangre!

Bob Sinclair: Demonio has been full of surprises this season, taking out Season Two rookie standout Sebastian Moore and nearly doing the same to Tarik Nolan last week.

Tori Montgomery: I think his problem is that he relies on the top rope for a finisher. By the time he gets to the top, his opponent is either standing or has the wherewithal to get out of the way.

Frankie Garnett: See, Tori, it's the mask. The mask lowers the wearer's intelligence by 10 points.

Tori Montgomery: What is this, Dungeons and Dragons?

Frankie Garnett: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, Tori.

Bob Sinclair: ...I've heard it all now, ladies and gentlemen.

SGRaaize hit the Punch

SGRaaize hit the Eye Gouge

SGRaaize hit the Slap To Chest

SGRaaize hit the Punch

SGRaaize hit the Eye Gouge

SGRaaize hit the Running Clothesline

SGRaaize hit the Face Stepping

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

El Demonio de Sangre recovers and stands up.

SGRaaize hit the European Uppercut

El Demonio de Sangre counters by fighting back.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Puñetazo

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Open Handed Slap

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Running Clothesline

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Face Stepping

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Stomp

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Senton

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Rolling Senton

SGRaaize moved and the Cartwheel Splash missed!

SGRaaize picks up El Demonio de Sangre from behind.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

SGRaaize hit the Belly To Back Suplex

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Leg Lariat

SGRaaize moved and the Seated Back Dropkick missed!

The European Uppercut was countered into a Spinning Back Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Gutwrench Suplex

El Demonio de Sangre used the Top Rope Point

SGRaaize moved and the Moonsault missed!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

The fans boo SGRaaize, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

Bob Sinclair: Fairly even match so far, but I'm not sure why the fans are jeering SGRaaize right now.

Tori Montgomery: The fans don't know who to get behind, Bob. Neither man is noted as being a fan favorite.

Frankie Garnett: And why should they? Fan favorites get beaten ruthlessly by those who care about just getting the job done!

SGRaaize throws El Demonio de Sangre off the top rope.

SGRaaize picks up El Demonio de Sangre.

The crowd start chanting to taunt SGRaaize.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Patadas de Canguro.

SGRaaize moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

SGRaaize climbs the turnbuckles.

SGRaaize hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

SGRaaize climbs down off the top rope.

SGRaaize whips El Demonio de Sangre to the corner.

SGRaaize hit the Tree Of Woe Dropkick

The Small Package was countered into a Elbow Strike.

SGRaaize hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

SGRaaize hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

SGRaaize hit the Triple Forearm Blow

The Portugal Lariat was countered into a Legsweep Snap Pinfall.

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

And El Demonio de Sangre delivers Black No. 1 to SGRaaize!

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Frankie Garnett: What in the?

Bob Sinclair: Demonio showing off a bit of power and leverage there with a Bodyslam Driver on the larger SGRaaize!

Tori Montgomery: Demonio nearly had him there, too! That was some impact!

[El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Moonsault Press.

The crowd start chanting to taunt SGRaaize.

SGRaaize hit the Running Hot Shot

SGRaaize hit the Second Rope Fist Drop

The Camel Clutch was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre picks up SGRaaize.

El Demonio de Sangre stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

SGRaaize counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

SGRaaize hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

SGRaaize hit the Running Hot Shot

SGRaaize gets into the ring.

El Demonio de Sangre climbs down off the top rope.

SGRaaize counters by kicking El Demonio de Sangre away.

SGRaaize hit the Tree Of Woe Dropkick

The Portugal Lariat was countered into a Low Blow With Cradle.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Frankie Garnett: Oh, come on and count already! Get this over with and get to the good stuff!

Bob Sinclair: That was a rather blatant low blow, I'm surprised that the ref is letting this continue.

Tori Montgomery: After we've seen soccer kicks to the groin end matches legally, this surprises you?

Bob Sinclair: Good point.

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Quebradora De A Caballo

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out!

And El Demonio de Sangre delivers Black No. 1 to SGRaaize!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

SGRaaize counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

SGRaaize raises El Demonio de Sangre up to be seated on the top turnbuckle.

SGRaaize hit the S.T.O.

SGRaaize hit the Wheel Barrow Suplex

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Camel Clutch by reaching the ropes.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

The Portugal Lariat was countered into a Patadas de Canguro.

Frankie Garnett: What kind of dropkick is that?

Bob Sinclair: It's called a "Kangaroo Kick" in English, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: So why call it that Spanish gobbledygook?

Tori Montgomery: Because it's only proper.

SGRaaize recovers and stands up.

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Camel Clutch.

The Small Package was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Wheel Barrow Suplex.

SGRaaize counters by fighting back.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Top Rope Diving Rana

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Fuego Infernal.

The fans boo SGRaaize, trying to distract him.

SGRaaize hit the Hammerlock Kick

SGRaaize hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

SGRaaize looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Rana Sunset Pinfall.

1!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault Press

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Fuego Infernal.

Bob Sinclair: Raaize has that maneuver well-scouted, as he's managed to stop it on several occasions.

Tori Montgomery: This goes back to what I mentioned earlier, Bob. Sangre is taking too much time to get into position, and it's costing him.

Frankie Garnett: I still say it's the mask....

SGRaaize hit the Triple Forearm Blow

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Portugal Lock.

The Missile Dropkick was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

The Heel Hook Leg Grapevine was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

SGRaaize moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

SGRaaize applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

1!

LAAAAARIIIIAAAATOOOOO!! Raaize with the Portugal Lariat!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twenty-three minutes and fifty seconds...SGRaaize!

Bob Sinclair: I think we have an early contender for Match of the Night!

Tori Montgomery: No kidding, Bob. I thought Demonio would have had it after hitting that Black No. 1, but Raaize had other ideas this night. I'm looking forward to the rematch!

Frankie Garnett: And when is that?

Tori Montgomery: Last week of the season, in Scotland.

Frankie Garnett: So I have two months to get myself banned from the UK. Got it.

Tori Montgomery: ...

Bob Sinclair: In any event, our next match pits one of the rookies this season against someone who is surprising a lot of folks so far this season.

Tori Montgomery: No kidding. If you'd have told me that three weeks in, Super Century would have a winning record, I'd have called you an idiot. Yet here we are, with a pair of 2-1 records about to collide.

Frankie Garnett: Tori, less talking and more maiming of the superhero by the psychopath!

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four turnbuckles, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: This bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Frankie Garnett: I still don't get this guy.

Tori Montgomery: You don't need to. The fans seem to get him well enough without you ruining things.

Bob Sinclair: I will admit that there seem to be a lot of Century supporters out here tonight. This could be a red-letter night for the youngster.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GyzbQ0Gdg3w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Escape the Fate's "This War is Ours" hits the arena speakers as The League's newest resident psychopath emerges and heads towards the ring, looking like he's having an argument with voices only he can hear. As he slides under the bottom rope, he slaps himself across the face, his eyes slowly focusing on the opposing corner.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from The Dog Pound, weighing 251 pounds...Ezekial Kerghan!

Tori Montgomery: You see, there's unsettled, there's off the deep end, and then there's this guy.

Bob Sinclair: His methods are definitely unorthodox, but they've done well for him so far this season.

Frankie Garnett: And in the end, that's all that matters!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Punch

Super Century took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Kick To Knee missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Jab Punch

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Eye Gouge

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Toss To Corner

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Turnbuckle Smash

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Kick To Gut

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Clothesline

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Super Century from behind.

Super Century rushed the Power Intimidation.

Super Century hit the Dropkick

Super Century hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Ezekial Kerghan blocked the Knee Pull.

Ezekial Kerghan recovers and stands up.

Super Century applied the Side Headlock

Super Century hit the Spinning Backhand Blow

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Super Century hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

Bob Sinclair: I think the lack of bulk on Century was what led to the quick kick out by Kerghan there.

Frankie Garnett: That's something that Hammerskald and Skabb have going for them. When they cover you, you have to struggle to get out.

Tori Montgomery: I'm surprised. You didn't go—

Frankie Garnett: Then again, when Phoenix covers you, you have to kick out to avoid suffocating.

Tori Montgomery: ...I rescind my point.

Super Century hit the Small Package

1!

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Zero Grav missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Shoulder Block

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes

The crowd is really on the case of Ezekial Kerghan, loving that his momentum has stalled.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Super Century.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Front Slam

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Super Century from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan whips Super Century into the ropes.

The Twisting Spinebuster was countered into a Rolling Wheel Kick.

Super Century used the Standing Moonsault

1!

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Powerbomb Pin

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Implant DDT

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of six minutes and twenty seconds...Ezekial Kerghan!

Bob Sinclair: And Kerghan wastes little time in ascending to a 3-1 record and keeping the pressure on the Beta Division leader, Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: Who won't be undefeated for much longer.

Frankie Garnett: Look, just because you've gotten lucky and have picked three matches correct so far doesn't give you the right to put down Scorpion like that!

Tori Montgomery: Then by all means, Frankie. Try to beat me.

Frankie Garnett: No, I don't want to embarrass everyone else.

Bob Sinclair: In any event, coming up next is what's essentially a must-win for both men.

Tori Montgomery: No kidding, Bob. For Thor, his quest for making a run at the Alpha Division title requires a win tonight, while for his opponent, a win salvages his season in the early stages.

Frankie Garnett: Like the 'Roid Monster' is going to win without his pills.

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, how often do you need to be told that he's tested clean every week before it starts to sink into your head?

Frankie Garnett: NEVER!

Tori Montgomery: Oy....

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-UbViuK4fY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation as the League rookie emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them.

Amelia Williams: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Tori Montgomery: So, Frankie, any truth to the rumors I hear that you may be managing Mr. Hammerskald next season?

Frankie Garnett: No comment, by order of my bookie.

Bob Sinclair: Good grief.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPSzGVCPH0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening chords of "The Instinct" hit as the entryway is bathed in a fiery orange light. Twin pillars of flame erupt from the entrance stage, one per side, as The League's largest member walks to the ring, a smaller figure walking beside him on his left. As he approaches the steps, he pauses, bowing his head for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and releasing a shout to the skies above. His wife reaches up and gives him a quick peck on the cheek for luck as he ducks between the ropes and finishes his stretching..

Amelia Williams: His opponent , being accompanied to the ring by Te'Snilo Bradenbury, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds...this is The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: Miss Bradenbury is someone else who we've seen very little of this season, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: Which baffles me, truly. Everywhere else, managers are always running interference or interrupting matches. I wonder why she and Jayde don't.

Frankie Garnett: Because they're scared, Tori. Fairly certain.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Clothesline

Thor Hammerskald hit the Knee Drop

Thor Hammerskald picks up The Phoenix.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Side Headlock

Thor Hammerskald hit the Elbow Strike

Thor Hammerskald hit the Punch

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Clothesline

Thor Hammerskald hit the Splash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald picks up The Phoenix from behind.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Bulldog

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

The Phoenix moved and the Splash missed!

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Western Spinning Toe Hold.

The Phoenix applied the Rear Chinlock

The Phoenix applied the Arm Bar

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Rear Crossface Blows.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Forearm Blow.

The Phoenix hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Thor Hammerskald broke the American Figure Four Leglock.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Thor Hammerskald hit the Neckbreaker

Thor Hammerskald whips The Phoenix into the ropes.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Punch.

The Phoenix hit the Roundhouse Punch

Thor Hammerskald took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Bob Sinclair: The Phoenix desperately needed that counter; he was in danger of losing the match already.

Frankie Garnett: Dammit, you fat tub, why didn't you just lay down?!

Tori Montgomery: He can't hear you, Frankie...thank goodness for that, because I don't want to have to pick your unconscious body up off the floor.

The Phoenix hit the Side Explosion Suplex

The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

The Phoenix hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Thor Hammerskald broke the Capture Suplex.

Thor Hammerskald climbs the turnbuckles.

The Phoenix counters by fighting back.

The Phoenix hit the Vertical Suplex

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Neckbreaker

The Phoenix counters by fighting back.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Capture Suplex.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Eternal Requiem by reaching the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Capture Suplex.

Thor Hammerskald takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Small Package.

The Phoenix picks up Thor Hammerskald.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Slingshot Suplex.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

The Phoenix stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Eternal Requiem.

The crowd start a chant for Thor Hammerskald.

Thor Hammerskald throws The Phoenix to ringside.

Thor Hammerskald leaves the ring.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

And Tyr looked upon the Sacrifice of The Phoenix, and it was good!

Frankie Garnett: Why do you people always do this on the outside?!

Bob Sinclair: The question here is "can the Phoenix recover after taking a piledriver on the outside on that surgically repaired neck of his?"

Tori Montgomery: The man's tough. He'll find a way.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Fireman's Spin.

The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Eternal Requiem.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Camel Clutch. This is the second block in a row, and Thor Hammerskald takes control.

The fans try to help Thor Hammerskald by chanting his name.

The Blood Eagle was countered into a Punch.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix broke the Running Bulldog.

The Phoenix picks up Thor Hammerskald from behind.

1!

1!

Bob Sinclair: Phoenix with a couple of high-impact moves, but they seem to have little effect on the Oslo native.

Tori Montgomery: Ain't going to stop Phoenix from trying to set up that Eternal Requiem, though!

Frankie Garnett: I'm surprised he's still breathing, to be honest.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Capture Suplex.

The Phoenix grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

The Phoenix blocked the Sacrifice to Tyr.

The Phoenix blocked the Small Package. This is the second block in a row, and The Phoenix takes control.

The Phoenix picks up Thor Hammerskald.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The Phoenix whips Thor Hammerskald to the corner.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Strong Charging Forearm

Thor Hammerskald leaves the ring.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Neckbreaker.

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Camel Clutch.

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

And Thor Hammerskald offers up The Phoenix as a Sacrifice to Tyr!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Frankie Garnett: YES! The day wasn't a waste now!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of sixteen minutes even...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: Very competitive match between these two, Frankie. Surely you have to acknowledge that.

Frankie Garnett: Nope! My doctors told me that I hve selective hearing and vision.

Tori Montgomery: That explains so much.

Frankie Garnett: Hey!

Bob Sinclair: Coming up the second of our divisional matches tonight. It's Sean, the lone man to make the playoffs in both seasons so far, facing against Ian Carlisle who is coming off an upset victory over Johnny Triumph.

Frankie Garnett: No way lightning strikes twice, you two!

Tori Montgomery: You'd be surprised, Frankie. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECit4oSpbk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Black Sabbath's classic "Iron Man" hits the arena speakers, as strobe lights begin to flash in the entryway. Fog rolls in from the entrance proper as a figure emerges, walking slowly to the ring and mentally preparing for what's ahead of him. He slides in under the bottom rope and walks over to one of the nearby turnbuckles, leaning up against them as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: This is a Gamma Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 230 pounds...Sean!

Tori Montgomery: Sean is a heavy favorite in this one, as I've been told that Carlisle is a 6-1 pick in some areas.

Frankie Garnett: Maybe I should get over there!

Bob Sinclair: SIT DOWN, Frankie!

No music heralds the arrival of one of this season's rookies, as he makes his way to the ring without trying to let any emotions become visible on his face.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Frankie Garnett: Seriously, is it that hard to get theme music?

Tori Montgomery: Maybe he doesn't want one yet. Best to get some time under your belt, after all.

Bob Sinclair: Tori has a point.

Frankie Garnett: Grrr....

Sean hit the Eye Gouge

Sean hit the Forearm Strike

The Side Headlock was countered into a Palm Thrust.

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

Ian Carlisle hit the Throat Thrust

Ian Carlisle hit the Kick To Knee

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle hit the Splash

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Snap Driving Elbow was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Sean hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Ian Carlisle hit the Leg Lariat

The Mounted Punch Flurry was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Sean picks up Ian Carlisle.

Sean hit the Belly To Belly Suplex

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Ian Carlisle hit the DDT

Ian Carlisle picks up Sean.

Ian Carlisle hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle almost had the upset there!

Frankie Garnett: That's all we need, some punk kid crowing about victories over the champ and runner-up last season.

Tori Montgomery: Like that's any different from Stevens saying something.

Frankie Garnett: There's totally a difference!

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

Sean shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

Ian Carlisle counters by kicking Sean away.

Sean shook the ropes to stop the Flying Body Press.

Sean climbs the turnbuckles.

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Floatover Superplex.

Sean slipped out of the Superplex.

Ian Carlisle counters by kicking Sean away.

The Second Rope Rana was countered into a Single Leg Boston Crab.

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Ian Carlisle hit the Springboard Rana

Sean slipped out the back of the Small Package.

Sean climbs the turnbuckles.

Sean hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

The Move of the Night! was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Ian Carlisle applied the Camel Clutch

Will This Be It?

Sean blocked the Carlisle Piledriver.

Ian Carlisle hit the Missile Dropkick

Ian Carlisle hit the Second Rope Dropkick

Sean moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Slingshot Suplex.

Sean shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

Sean throws Ian Carlisle off the top rope.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Sean hit the Legdrop To Groin

Sean applied the Modified Figure Four Leglock

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and fifty seconds...Sean!

Bob Sinclair: And Sean continues to show why he's one of The League's elite as he guarantees himself the Gamma Division lead with that win!

Tori Montgomery: Sean's making a good case for being the preseason favorite to win it all this season!

Frankie Garnett: That's because no one wants to believe the truth.

Tori Montgomery: Sorry, Frankie, but the cake is indeed a lie.

Frankie Garnett: That's not what I meant!!

Bob Sinclair: Coming up next, ladies and gentlemen, is a match that many are saying should have been the main event. There's been a lot of talk from Scott Stevens this past week, and there are quite a few people out there who are hoping that he gets put in his place tonight.

Tori Montgomery: Me being one of them.

Frankie Garnett: Biased, the both of you!

Tori Montgomery: Pot, kettle...

Bob Sinclair: Amelia, get us started before we have a match down here!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6rpM7RtB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway, a rain of golden sparks falling behind him as he walks to the ring with a confident look on his face and the League Championship belt draped over his right shoulder. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds, he is the reigning League Champion...Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: I must say that I'm impressed with our merchandising crew. This is the first time the belt has been seen on television and I can see at least three dozen replicas in the audience tonight!

Frankie Garnett: Why was there a delay with getting the belt?

Bob Sinclair: Apparently, Triumph wanted the belt cast in his own image. However, that stuff only flies in SWF, and so the belt was finally finished earlier this week.

Frankie Garnett: Ah....

The lights in the arena go pitch black, and a blue spotlight lights up the area. Over the audio system you hear a smooth sounding guitar start up with the soothing voice of a female singing, "Johnny, Angry Johnny, This is Jezebel in Hell." Out from the back emerges "The Venomous One" wearing a replica of The League's World Championship around his waist. This causes the crowd to start booing as "Angry Johnny" by Poe continues playing, and the man in question walks to the ring, talking trash the whole way while showing off his title belt.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing 265 pounds...He is "The League's Real World's Heavyweight Champion"... "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: Can this egomaniac get any more full of himself? What the hell is he thinking? And why did he pick a song that is emo as all get out?

Bob Sinclair: That assumes he is thinking, Tori. I think that unlikely.

Frankie Garnett: You two don't seem to get it. Scorpion said it himself he was handpicked by the owner to lead this company into the future, that's why he is wearing that championship belt around his waist. He is the true champion of this company, not that paperweight champion Triumph. Besides he told me he chose this tune this week to slay the savage beast since Johnny is a megalomaniac and he is trying to tame the beast.

Tori Montgomery: ...I will laugh if Stevens gets beat within ten minutes. Besides, the expression is "paper champion," you uneducated oaf!

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Scott Stevens blocked the Single Leg Trip.

Johnny Triumph hit the Eye Gouge

Johnny Triumph applied the Side Headlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph applied the Front Facelock

Johnny Triumph hit the Eye Gouge

Johnny Triumph hit the Running Clothesline

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Elbow Drop On Knee.

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Back Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Scott Stevens hit the Suplex

Johnny Triumph slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Scott Stevens moved and the Forearm To Back missed!

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Johnny Triumph tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

Frankie Garnett: Look at the power displayed by the REAL League Champion!

Tori Montgomery: Uh, Frankie? You have something brown on your nose.

Frankie Garnett: Do not!

Bob Sinclair: In any event, Stevens has the edge, but can he keep the pressure on the champ?

Scott Stevens hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Johnny Triumph blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Johnny Triumph slipped out the back of the La Magistral Cradle.

Johnny Triumph applied the Hammerlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Knee Breaker

Scott Stevens counters by fighting back.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Johnny Triumph stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Scott Stevens hit the Neckbreaker

Scott Stevens hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Scott Stevens picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.

Scott Stevens hit the German Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Frankie Garnett: Come on, ref, that was a slow count!

Tori Montgomery: Actually, Frankie, that wasn't slow. It was a shade fast, if anything.

Frankie Garnett: Lies!

Bob Sinclair: While a good Evanescence song, I'm afraid that has no relevance on the match at hand.

Scott Stevens whips Johnny Triumph to the corner.

The Corner Clothesline was countered into a Drop Toe Hold.

Johnny Triumph picks up Scott Stevens from behind.

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Scott Stevens blocked the Neckbreaker.

Johnny Triumph applied the Canadian Backbreaker Hold

Scott Stevens broke the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph blocked the Arachnophobia.

Johnny Triumph broke the Camel Clutch.

Johnny Triumph hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

Scott Stevens blocked the S.T.O..

Scott Stevens broke the Hammerlock Kick.

Scott Stevens hit the S.T.O.

Johnny Triumph is feeling the effects of Arachnophobia!

Will This Be It?

Johnny Triumph broke the Toxic Sting.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Johnny Triumph has Scorpion locked in the Horns of Victory!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Tori Montgomery: HA!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and ten seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: The ref called for the bell too early! Scorpion was fighting out of that!

An instant replay shows Stevens clearly tapping out as Triumph wrenches hard on the neck and back.

Tori Montgomery: Doesn’t look like fighting to me, Frankie. Looks more like tapping.

Bob Sinclair: Can the argument until we're off-air, you two. We still have two more divisional matches on the card tonight. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as one of the League's initial playoff wrestlers emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: This is a Gamma Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, you still think this is Maynard's season?

Tori Montgomery: Yes, I do. Maynard just seems to have that drive this season, as if he knew he can't afford another mediocre season like last time.

Frankie Garnett: Has he been checked for PED's?

Bob Sinclair: Everyone is tested every week. How Triumph hasn't been caught is beyond me.

Frankie Garnett: ....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ApmKHzFLR1g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside. As the refrain hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds...Maxx Skabb!

Bob Sinclair: I'm looking forward to this match.

Frankie Garnett: Why, as a remedy to insomnia?

Tori Montgomery: You wanna tell that to Skabb's face?

Frankie Garnett: ...point taken.

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Robbie Maynard hit the European Uppercut

Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm Blow

Maxx Skabb took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Maxx Skabb hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Running Shoulder Block

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Rub

Maxx Skabb picks up Robbie Maynard.

Maxx Skabb hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Throat Thrust

Maxx Skabb picks up Robbie Maynard.

Maxx Skabb applied the Bear Hug

Robbie Maynard blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Elbow Smashes

Robbie Maynard rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Robbie Maynard hit the Open Handed Slap

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The High Knee was countered into a Clothesline.

Robbie Maynard applied the Rear Seated Chinlock

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Maxx Skabb slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

The Shoulder Tackle was countered into a Running Clothesline.

The fans boo Robbie Maynard, trying to distract him.

Maxx Skabb counters by fighting back.

Maxx Skabb takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Maxx Skabb hit the Standing Spinebuster

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Robbie Maynard moved and the Big Legdrop missed!

Maxx Skabb counters by fighting back.

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

Maxx Skabb picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

Robbie Maynard moved and the Field Goal Low Blow missed!

Frankie Garnett: You silly man, that only works for Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: And it's still illegal as Frankie's commentary.

Frankie Garnett: Hey!

Bob Sinclair: ...I hate to admit it, but that's a good one, Tori.

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee

Robbie Maynard hit the Face Plant

Maxx Skabb broke the Gutwrench Suplex.

The Double Underhook Bomb was countered into a Open Handed Slap.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Dropkick To Knee missed!

Robbie Maynard broke the Solitary Confinement.

Robbie Maynard hit the Short Arm Clothesline

Robbie Maynard picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Robbie Maynard climbs the turnbuckles.

Robbie Maynard hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

Maxx Skabb slipped out the back of the Merseyside Maul.

Robbie Maynard moved and the Field Goal Low Blow missed!

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee

Maxx Skabb broke the Merseyside Maul.

The Double Underhook Bomb was countered into a Open Handed Slap.

Maxx Skabb broke the Small Package.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Eye Gouge.

Maxx Skabb broke the Merseyside Maul by reaching the ropes.

Robbie Maynard hit the Face Plant

It's gotta be over, Robbie Maynard hits the Merseyside Maul!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight and a half minutes...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: Maynard, with that win, ties for a share of the Gamma Division lead!

Tori Montgomery: But Sean has the tie-breaker, though. He's the outright leader.

Frankie Garnett: Bah, who cares? Let's get to the main event already, I'm ready to go home!

Bob Sinclair: Why the rush, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: None of your business.

Bob Sinclair: ...okay...Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjVnTLn6og?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: Our main event of the evening is a Delta Division contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: Moore has struggled this season after a 10-4 run last season. He needs this win in order to salvage any hope of a playoff run.

Frankie Garnett: He's just a one-hit wonder, Bob. An afterthought and nothing more.

Tori Montgomery: If he loses tonight, Frankie, he might just be.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8InLP2whA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: Nuclear, with a win, will be the last undefeated member of The League heading into the second quarter.

Tori Montgomery: Wait, we're going by quarters now, too? Why didn't I get that memo?

Bob Sinclair: Just an example, Tori. Relax.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, don't go all emotional on us or something.

Tori Montgomery: ...not cool, Frankie.

Sebastian Moore hit the Punch

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

The Knife Edge Chop was countered into a Forearm Strike.

The Forearm Strike was countered into a Power Bodyslam.

Sebastian Moore broke the Face Stepping.

Sebastian Moore hit the Dropkick

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Elbow Blow

Sebastian Moore slipped out the back of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Sebastian Moore hit the Kick To Thigh

Sebastian Moore hit the Forearm Strike

Sebastian Moore hit the Leg Lariat

Nuclear Templeton tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Flying Knee Strike

Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Dropkick

Nuclear Templeton hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Nuclear Templeton picks up Sebastian Moore.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Charging Forearm

Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Rain of Pain.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Dumping the Trash.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Single Arm DDT.

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sebastian Moore picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Nuclear Templeton counters by reversing on Sebastian Moore.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Corner Back Elbow Flurry.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry. This is the second block in a row, and Sebastian Moore takes control.

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

Sebastian Moore picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Chonan Lock.

Sebastian Moore slipped out the back of the Dumping the Trash.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Forearm To Back Of Head missed!

The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Chonan Lock missed!

Nuclear Templeton connects with a shot that could stop a tank, Frankie!

Sebastian Moore blocked the Rain of Pain.

Nuclear Templeton picks up Sebastian Moore from behind.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Back Suplex Pin

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of six minutes and forty seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Tori Montgomery: Woot! Eight for eight this week!

Frankie Garnett: ...show-off...

Bob Sinclair: Will Nuclear leave Toronto next week still undefeated? We'll find out then. For Tori Montgomery and Frankie Garnett, I'm Bob Sinclair...good night, everyone!

<hr>

SHOW SUMMARY

1. Diamond (2-2) def. Tarik Nolan (1-3)

* Time of Match: 5:30

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 53%

* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 87, Body 94, Arms 100, Legs 89

* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 55, Body 78, Arms 100, Legs 98

* 13 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.15 points towards their season totals.

2. SGRaaize (1-3) def. El Demonio de Sangre (1-3)

* Time of Match: 23:50

* Match Grade: A*

* Winner's Offense: 67%

* SGRaaize's Body Condition: Head 41, Body 69, Arms 100, Legs 94

* El Demonio de Sangre's Body Condition: Head 0, Body 27, Arms 96, Legs 84

* 11 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.36 points towards their season totals.

* This is the Match of the Night (3 for SGRaaize, 4 for El Demonio de Sangre)

3. Ezekial Kerghan (3-1) def. Super Century (2-2)

* Time of Match: 6:20

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 56%

* Ezekial Kerghan's Body Condition: Head 66, Body 89, Arms 98, Legs 96

* Super Century's Body Condition: Head 52, Body 83, Arms 100, Legs 99

* 7 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.14 points towards their season totals.

4. Thor Hammerskald (2-2) def. The Phoenix (1-3)

* Time of Match: 16:00

* Match Grade: A

* Winner's Offense: 49%

* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 63, Body 60, Arms 100, Legs 99

* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 32, Body 75, Arms 96, Legs 96

* 9 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.67 points towards their season totals.

5. Sean (3-1) def. Ian Carlisle (1-3)

* Time of Match: 9:50

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 43%

* Sean's Body Condition: Head 65, Body 87, Arms 100, Legs 91

* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 80, Body 78, Arms 100, Legs 74

* 12 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.25 points towards their season totals.

6. Johnny Triumph (3-1) def. Scott Stevens (3-1)

* Time of Match: 8:10

* Match Grade: C+

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 70, Body 86, Arms 100, Legs 89

* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 70, Body 86, Arms 95, Legs 89

* 8 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.88 points towards their season totals.

7. Robbie Maynard (3-1) def. Maxx Skabb (2-2)

* Time of Match: 8:30

* Match Grade: C-

* Winner's Offense: 54%

* Robbie Maynard's Body Condition: Head 56, Body 74, Arms 100, Legs 98

* Maxx Skabb's Body Condition: Head 24, Body 61, Arms 95, Legs 88

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.75 points towards their season totals.

8. Nuclear Templeton (4-0) def. Sebastian Moore (0-4)

* Time of Match: 6:40

* Match Grade: C

* Winner's Offense: 56%

* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 83, Body 92, Arms 93, Legs 95

* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 52, Body 84, Arms 100, Legs 100

* 12 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.25 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK FIVE SCHEDULE: Toronto, Ontario (Canada: Ontario)

(Blood Stoppages enforced, ref bumps allowed, Regular style match)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Super Century (2-2, 13%) vs. The Phoenix (1-3, 17%)

Ian Carlisle (1-3, 15%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (4-0, 17%)

Thor Hammerskald (2-2, 16%) vs. Diamond (2-2, 16%)

Sean (3-1, 21%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-3, 12%)

Maxx Skabb (2-2, 18%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-4, 16%)

Robbie Maynard (3-1, 11%) vs. SGRaaize (1-3, 23%)

Johnny Triumph (3-1, 21%) vs. Ezekial Kerghan (3-1, 15%)

Tarik Nolan (1-3, 20%) vs. Scott Stevens (3-1, 18%)

Comments on the Last Show

Diamond defeats Tarik Nolan: Kinda feel better for having lost last show so easily :p. Diamond is making a rebound and might have a chance in her league after all

SGRaaize defeats El Demonio de Sangre: My first win, feels good, that took a lot from me, though, awesome match. I'm still disappointed my Portugal Lock is useless, though.

Ezekial Khergan defeats Super Century: Yep, was expecting this, Ezekial has proved he's a very well built fighter, Super Century had no chance.

Thor Hammerskald defeats The Phoenix: Surprising, everything pointed out The Phoenix was gonna win this one, but Thor goes against his bad luck, destroys him early on and never truly lets him come back.

Sean defeats Ian Carlisle: Always bet on Sean.

Johnny Triumph defeats Scott Stevens: Biggest upset of the night, in my mind, Scott Stevens and Ezekial Khergan are now face-to-face on their division, meanwhile, Johnny Triumph does the unthinkable and dominates Steven, wasn't feeling Triumph this season, but I was clearly mistaken.

Robbie Maynard defeats Maxx Skabb: Wow, Robbie defeats Skabb, the man that completely dominated Sean, I am surprised. Another big upset. Sean and Maynard are now face to face on their division.

Nuclear Templeton defeats Sebastian Moore: Was anyone honestly expecting anything else? Quick and to the point match.

Predictions for the Next Show:

This is so The Phoenix's its not even funny, the moveset, the popularity advantage.

Nuclear Templeton has this, undoubtly.

Diamond has been on a rebound, Thor also dis pretty well this past show, these fighters never faced before, and they have equal popularity, Coinflip prediction, I'm betting on Diamond

Always beat on Sean

Always bet on the man that beat Sean

I have 12% popularity more, this matchup comes at 3-0 for me, if I can't win this one, I seriously have no chance of ever being a champion in my lifetime.

I think Ezekial is one of the greatest fighters in this division, but I can't help but think he's gonna get dominated by Triumph, specially with the popularity advantage.

Scott Stevens has been an awesome fighter that has been fighting his way through the division, Tarik has been disappointing. Even though Tarik has 2 reputation advantage and this matchup is at 1-0 for him, I think Scott Stevens has this.

Woo! Good match.

I have tasted the Zero Grav. It will bust the face that Thor softened up.

Yup.

Thor smash shiny lady!

I didn't think a leg was supposed to twist that way...

Psycho needs a morale booster.

Maynard's good, but I think the man from Portugal can outlast him.

Only reason I call it this way is the popularity difference.

As much as I hate to...*spits*

I have to tip my hat off to Mr. Triumph. I knew he had high technical skills, but they must have been higher than I thought. I thought I had enough of it countered to pull out the victory but that wasn't the case. Plus you survived my Archnophobia submission and you also avoided it from being applied again and the Toxic Sting as well. Good match sir.

Johnny Triumph defeats Scott Stevens: Biggest upset of the night, in my mind, Scott Stevens and Ezekial Khergan are now face-to-face on their division, meanwhile, Johnny Triumph does the unthinkable and dominates Steven, wasn't feeling Triumph this season, but I was clearly mistaken.

Well, he didn't dominate. From the write up his offense was only 50% ;)

WEEK FIVE SCHEDULE: Toronto, Ontario (Canada: Ontario)

(Blood Stoppages enforced, ref bumps allowed, Regular style match)

Archived