"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

I'm baffled, truly baffled.

Johnny Triumph (2-0, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 13%)

The Phoenix (1-1, 15%) vs. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 15%)

Diamond (0-2, 15%) vs. SGRaaize (0-2, 15%)

HARDCORE MATCH: Ezekial Kerghan (2-0, 15%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 15%)

Super Century (1-1, 18%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 15%)

Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-2, 19%)

Scott Stevens (2-0, 22%) vs. Sean (2-0, 15%)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Tarik Nolan (0-2, 24%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1, 15%)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments on the Last Show

El Demonio de Sangre defeats Sebastian Moore - Wow, what? Most unexpected result of the night, by far. And I don't even need to check the other matches to verify it. El Demonio de Sangre gets the Japanese Push, derp.

Ezekial Kerghan defeats The Phoenix - So, yeah, Ezekial Kerghan is a well built wrestler and a force to be reckoned with. Another top player has joined the game. Surprisingly quick match, too.

Super Century defeats Thor Hammerskald - Not as surprising as the first match. Thor seems to be a Wrestler that deals well with pressure but not well with matches without pressure that should be easy wins, derp. Great match.

Max Skabb defeats Ian Carlisle - Pretty good match, was kinda expecting another upset here, but this time, the expected happened. Good match.

Nuclear Templeton defeats SGRaaize - Expected result, Nuclear Templeton keeps dominating, I get owned in a quick fashion (far quicker than I thought), Was hoping for a upset here ;_;.

Sean defeats Robbie Maynard: Holy crap, I was expecting a win, but not so quick. This further confirms my theory: Always bet on Sean.

Johnny Triumph defeats Tarik Nolan - Tarik Nolan did pretty good, but this was a obvious result, Johnny Triumph had over 27% of Popularity, Tarik was just delaying the inevitable :p

Scott Stevens defeats Diamond - As I expected, Scott Stevens has the resillence to screw Diamond's ****. Another match that was far quicker than expected.

So, yeah, good show, 4 matches that were way quicker than I expected, 2 amazing upsets from Super and Demonio, that prove they are still not out, Sean and Nuclear keep dominating everything that gets in their way. Johnny Triumph, Scott Steven and Maxx continue their streak and Ezekial proves himself a big player in this season.

---

Predictions for the Next Show

Ian Carlisle has lost, but against two beasts (Maxx and Ezekial) and not by that much of a margin. Meanwhile, Johnny Triumph won twice, but neither victory was impressive. However, I still think Johnny Triumph is the better wrestler and plus, he has the (small) popularity advantage.

The Phoenix lost to a beast and didn't have an impressive victory. Robbie lost to a beast and had an impressive victory. Popularity is equal. This matchup is at 1-1. So, very interesting match-up, a flip-coin choice. I choose Robbie Maynard cause I like his character more.

I lost against a beast and a way-above-average fighter. Diamond lost against against two beasts. Popularity is equal. Matchup comes at 1-0 for me. I know I'm sounding arrogant. But I'm gonna predict myself here. I won't be surprised if I lose, though. I am gonna take my arrogance one step further and predict this as the MOTN.

Very interesting matchup, Ezekial has proved me wrong two times before and Nuclear Templeton has been squashinig small flies, not yet testing himself against the stronger opponents. Still, I can't help but choose Nuclear Templeton. I am gonna get angry when Ezekial proves me wrong a third time, though.

Super Century surprised everyone this show, and he has the popularity advantage. But I can't see this going any other way than a victory for Skabb.

This match up comes at 1-0 for Thor, Sebastian Moore has the bigger popularity. Hammer lost two matches that he was expected to win. Moore lost one match that he was expected to win and one match he was expected to lose. I predict Thor to disappoint again and lose against Moore, although this time won't be as much of a disappointment, considering Moore has 4% advantage in Popularity..

Reasons why you should bet Scott Stevens: He has bigger popularity.

Reasons why you should bet Sean: Cause he's Sean.

Much like Super Century, Demonio de Sangre surprised everyone this show, but I can't see him winning this match. 9 reputation disadvantage is a game-sealer, IMO.

Johnny Triumph (2-0, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 13%).

How can you bet against a guy who's name is triumph?

Think Maynard has what it takes to pull it off.

Well I'm not gonna bet against myself....:(

Nuclear IS hardcore....

I'm iffy on this one, just think the misguided superhero may have what it takes to pull it off.

Because everyone wants MOORE...

Pfft, Stevens paid the ref off in our match, Sean will come out a winner here.

Not sure how this will go, but my moneys on Tarik..

Nice! I'm off to a much better start than last season!

WEEK THREE SCHEDULE: Birmingham, Alabama (US: South East)

(American style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p15/fyreclaw/Renders/FloggSplash.jpg

[Johnny Triumph's condensed theme plays once again, as the “Hottest Wrestling Show to EVER hit the Interwebs” flashes across the screen. The visual fades away, as the midi file gives way to the sounds of waves lapping at the beach, before silencing, as we stare at the innocent face of our intrepid “reporter” Joshua Flogg. He brushes the Beiber bangs out of his eyes, and flashes that used car salesman smile, before beginning the report at full speed.]

Flogg: Hello Bloggers and Floggers, and welcome to the Flogg Splash, the hottest wrestling show to ever … and I mean EVER hit the internet! As always, I am your master of ceremonies, master and commander, master of the universe, and when I'm out on the lake, master baiter, Joshua Flogg! And we have an amazing show lined up, including a special interview taped just after the second show of this season's League. And since we have no time to waste, let's just jump right in to …

[“Wipeout” by the Surfari's begins to play, as the cheesy graphic flutters across the screen. After the tidal wave washes away the words “Splashdown”, the graphic fades back to Flogg, still smiling, although with his hair brushed back, it's quite obvious that the left side of his face is seriously discolored.]

Flogg: … Splash Down! Now, before I continue on, I've heard that the Flogg report has become something of a phenomenon backstage during the League's recent showcases. My great appreciation to Frankie Garnett to introducing the wrestlers to a true wrestling reporter, unlike Tori “I can't predict my way out of a paper bag” Montgomery. Ha! Anyway, I've heard that one member of the League has chosen not to partake in the viewing of my show, due to my inability to speak his native language. So Thor Hammerskald, this is for you!

[Flogg rifles around under the sight of the webcam for a moment, and when he returns to view, he's holding a stack of giant cards, each displaying a picture of something. The first card is a picture of Maxx Skabb in his orange jumpsuit, with a cartoon bubble over his head that says “Winning … duh!”]

Flogg: Our first piece of news comes from my guest last week. Many people were confused by the preemption of The League on Monday night, instead having to wait until Tuesday to see the show. A source has told me that Maxx Skabb is the cause of this, as he went all Charlie Sheen on Monday night, refusing to wrestle, due to the soundboard operator, John Cruise, refusing to play his new entrance theme. Two hours later, the two men were still screaming at each other in the most nonsensical argument to ever occur in the history of man. Some key quotes include Maxx shouting that Cruise should fear him, since tiger's blood runs through his veins, to which Cruise retorted that he was born of an alien in a volcano in Hawaii. After finally being pulled apart, and dragged away from the epicenter of insanity, my source asked Skabb just what he was doing, to which he replied, straight faced and intensely … “winning … duh!”

[Flogg drops the card, hoping to keep the giant Norseman interested in his showcase. The second card shows two pictures, one being of an ostrich, and the other being of Nolan, with a classic plus sign joining the two.]

Flogg: Secondly, it has been confirmed that Nolan has tapped Squeamix to be his tag partner for the upcoming Turmoil event. When asked to comment, reportedly Phoenix said that he hoped Nolan would go against his nature, as he (Phoenix) had another engagement at the Hyatt. When asked to elaborate, Phoenix simply replied “they have food, I need to remedy that problem.”

[Flogg drops the second card, and the third, and final card shows a picture of Super Century pinning the giant Norseman, from the most recent League event.]

Flogg: Our final news item is the match of the night from the second show of the League, where Super Century wowed the crowd with an upset win. Many have called this the match of the night, and after seeing it, I'm inclined to agree. Although is just barely edged out the best champion in the history of ever … EVER, pulling out another great victory. My fear now is that people have simply become so accustomed to how awesome Triumph is, that he's being taken for granted. Maybe if he jumped from the rafters, wearing a silly mask and cape, and swinging a steel chair, you doubters would give Triumph the respect he truly deserves!

[Flogg drops the final card, and clicks a key on his keyboard, leading to another graphic for the Flogg Splash Flogg-sclusive! When the image fades away, we're tuned in to a grainy video outside a Waffle House. Flogg seems to be filming everyday life, as he's heard licking the syrup from his fingers, before pushing open the front door. Suddenly, an audible squeal is heard, rival of any 9 year old girl at a NKOTBSB concert. Flogg lumbers across the street, waving the camera skyward, as he flails his hands in an effort to attract the attention of someone strolling the opposite sidewalk. Finally, Flogg stops, panting, gasping, wheezing, and somehow, still squealing.]

Flogg: Mis … huff, huff … Mister St … St … wheeze … Mr. Stevens!

[Flogg points the camera towards his intended victim … err, target, and reveals it to be “The Scorpion” Scott Stevens. Stevens is dressed to the nines, as a pair of designer black sunglasses rest on his nose, and his black silk button down bellows in the breeze. He finishes his discussion on his cell phone, and turns to face his tubby intruder, raising an eyebrow towards the young man, his face an emotionless mask.]

Stevens: Do I know you?

[Flogg takes an extra moment to steady himself, wiping his head with his forearm, before extending his still syrupy hand in the direction of the Venomous One.]

Flogg: Truly an honor, sir. I'm a huge fan. My name is Joshua Flogg, the voice of …

[suddenly, the emotionless mask of Stevens face cracks, as rage begins to burn in his eyes.]

Stevens: Wait, you're that joke on the internet, right? Always touting that trumped up, second rate, no talent Johnny Triumph? And the guy who picked me to lose a couple of nights ago?

[Although it can't be seen, the viewer can almost feel the color draining out of Flogg's normally flush face. He stammers a few sounds, in what seems to be an apology of some sort, but Stevens seems bored with the game already, and begins to move forward.]

Flogg: Mr. Stevens, wait! Please, I apologize for my lack of faith in you, but if you could grant me just a couple of minutes, it would be a huge boost for my site. A lot of people in the world are wishing they could hear more from “The Scorpion!”

[stevens stops for a moment, to ponder the young man's obvious attempt at ass-kissing. After a long pause, Stevens nods, and continues his walk.]

Flogg: Excellent! Now, the first thing the fans are interested in is how your back is? We've heard you've healed from the ordeal, and as evidence by your domination this season, I can't see any reason to argue.

[stevens smirks, as he pauses at a crosswalk. He pushes his sunglasses, so they rest atop his head, and tilts his head ever so slightly, as he looks back over his shoulder.]

Stevens: Was there ever a doubt I would dominate, by people with the sense to pay attention to the action in the ring, and ignore the stirrings in their pull down diapers? Yeah, I'm talking to you, kid. Listen, half that locker room is filled with has beens or never weres. It's like comparing the Great Wall of China to a white picket fence. It's like comparing the Mona Lisa to your brainless illegitimate love child's paint by numbers. It's like comparing my lovely wife to that Scottish broad whose spent more time on her back in the ring than Paris Hilton. The League is the darkness, and I am the guiding light of greatness.

[As “The Scorpion” finishes orating, a black limousine pulls up at the corner. The back door swings open, and the lovely Lisa Stevens steps out, looking as fine as always, as her black dress hugs her in ways that most fan boys can only dream. She pecks Scott on the cheek, before visibly recoiling at his company. It doesn't take long to figure out where Flogg's mind has wander to, as his camera phone pans away from the League superstar, and directly into the awaiting cleavage of his wife. Before Flogg or Stevens has a chance to say anything, though, Mrs. Steven's breasts sway within their confines, before the view spirals into the air, and lands next to Flogg, who is crying in agony, and clutching his face. Scott Stevens bends down, with his hand halfway extended, and as our noble vlogger reaches for it, Stevens pulls his hand away, and while laughing, plants his foot on the poor man's chest.]

Stevens: Seriously? You're lucky she only punched you. Consider yourself lucky that you're a boy venturing into a man's world.

[stevens can be heard laughing, along with his wife, as they enter their limo, and drive off to anywhere that isn't Omaha, Nebraska. The scene crackles back to Flogg's dorm, where he displays his creepier smile, and rubs his cheek.]

Flogg: Did you see that, Floggers? She touched me! I think Lisa Stevens may be feeling Floggy! I mean, sure it was nice to talk to the Venomous Scorpion, and all, but he ain't no Lisa Stevens, let me tell you! Moving forward, though, it is now time for …

[before Flogg can introduce his segment where he picks the upcoming matches, the door to his room bursts open, and the laughter of what can only be described as a legion of men, can be heard. Flogg's roommate pokes his head into frame, before glaring back at the portly fellow who is profusely sweating at this point.]

Roommate: Shows' over, nerd! Time to pack up the geek wagon, and hit the road!

[Again Flogg tries to protest, but is quickly shot down, as his roommate, and what appears to be the offensive line for the University of Omaha Mavericks hoist Flogg up, and carry him from the room. The final image, before the show reaches it's conclusion, is that of a man in a giant black bull costume marching past, lifting his knees, and pumping his fist, and chanting “nerd, nerd, nerd!”]

And since Flogg was so rudely interrupted ... I've been given the authority to provide his picks for this upcoming week.

In the process of updating pages now, folks. My network is still being a PITA, as it's taking about a minute just to upload updated stats. I plan to have all of them done by 10:00 pm Eastern, though (barring my network just melting on me or something).

Anyways, have a pre-show while I beat something electronic with a large ugly stick.

<hr>

Season Three, Week Three

March 9, 2011

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/ShadowedFlames/GDS%20League%20Stuff/BeyondRingsideBanner.jpg

After a night that started with two major upsets and ended with my worst outing in predictions in my fifteen-year career, it's time to look back on the week that was! Hello again, League fans, and welcome back to Beyond Ringside!

Last week was quite the interesting show, as a pair of cruiserweights picked up victories that hardly anyone saw coming, a first blood match ended with the use of a steel chair—and it's about time, I should add on a personal note—and with twelve regular season weeks to go, we could see some surprises as the season rolls along.

In any case, it's time for a quick review of the official standings and stats, found only here at Beyond Ringside.

DIVISIONAL STANDINGS: AFTER WEEK ONE

All ties this week are broken via Average Match Rating (AMR).

ALPHA DIVISION

1. Johnny Triumph (2-0, 0.000 AMR)

2. Super Century (1-1, 5.500 AMR)

3. Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 5.000 AMR)

4. Tarik Nolan (0-2, 0.000 AMR)

BETA DIVISION

1. Scott Stevens (2-0, 6.000 AMR)

2. Ezekial Kerghan (2-0, 2.500 AMR)

3. The Phoenix (1-1, 1.500 AMR)

4. Diamond (0-2, 2.000 AMR)

GAMMA DIVISION

1. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 4.500 AMR)

2. Sean (2-0, 1.000 AMR)

3. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 1.000 AMR)

4. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 6.500 AMR)

DELTA DIVISION

1. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 1.500 AMR)

2. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1, 6.500 AMR)

3. Sebastian Moore (0-2, 3.500 AMR)

4. SGRaaize (0-2, 1.000 AMR)

CHANGES IN POPULARITY: US—MID WEST

Diamond: 22.6350 -> 21.6945

El Demonio de Sangre: 11.0000 -> 13.4240

Ezekial Kerghan: 14.0000 -> 14.3053

Ian Carlisle: 10.0000 -> 11.8747

Johnny Triumph: 28.8650 -> 28.7883

Maxx Skabb: 19.6820 -> 24.6740

Nuclear Templeton: 17.3380 -> 18.6722

Robbie Maynard: 16.0100 -> 14.4550

Scott Stevens: 15.0000 -> 17.2295

Sean: 18.4390 -> 19.9940

Sebastian Moore: 15.0000 -> 14.4593

SGRaaize: 16.7180 -> 14.8172

Super Century: 10.0000 -> 16.1977 (Biggest Gain)

Tarik Nolan: 8.1040 -> 4.9807 (Biggest Drop)

The Phoenix: 12.8900 -> 10.1680

Thor Hammerskald: 18.0000 -> 20.9690

COUNTDOWN TO TAG TEAM TURMOIL

We are now just six weeks away from Tag Team Turmoil, and I have received confirmation of a fifth team having been added into the mix. The updated roster is listed below:

"Norse Code:" Maxx Skabb and Thor Hammerskald

"Team LARIATO:" Nuclear Templeton and SGRaaize

Diamond and Ezekial Kerghan

Scott Stevens and Super Century

Newly added this week: Tarik Nolan and The Phoenix

I am sorely tempted, based on last season, to call Nolan and Phoenix the "Gamma Corps," but that would be a cheesy comic book reference and so I can't do it in good faith. That's reserved for those video bloggers who try to make every segment title sound like a tired immature joke.

BY THE NUMBERS

This week, we're taking a slight break from theoretical statistics and going with something a bit more concrete. This one is also a veteran-only list, as a minimum of fifteen regular season League matches need to have been completed by the wrestler in question to qualify for this week's lists. We'll also be listing all of the current League members in the lists this week, as well as giving exact numbers as all of this is essentially public knowledge. I've just gone through the trouble of crunching the numbers for everyone.

AVERAGE OVERALL MATCH TIMES—REGULAR SEASON

1. Nuclear Templeton: 10:20

2. Sean: 10:33

2. SGRaaize: 10:33

4. Sebastian Moore: 10:34

5. Robbie Maynard: 12:16

6. El Demonio de Sangre: 12:17

7. Scott Stevens: 12:35

8. Tarik Nolan: 12:44

9. Super Century: 13:11

10. Diamond: 13:39

10. Johnny Triumph: 13:39

12. The Phoenix: 14:03

13. Thor Hammerskald: 15:00

14. Maxx Skabb: 15:51

BEST TIME DIFFERENCE—REGULAR SEASON

(Editor's Note: This category basically compares the average time to win matches and the average times to lose matches. A positive number here is good, as you win your matches quicker than you lose them. A negative number, on the other hand, means it takes you longer to win a match as it does to lose one. If anyone wants the specific times to compare notes, let me know and I'll get it set up.)

1. Sebastian Moore: 4:10

2. Robbie Maynard: 3:18

3. Sean: 2:17

4. Scott Stevens: 0:47

5. Nuclear Templeton: 0:43

6. Diamond: -0:28

7. The Phoenix: -0:45

8. Tarik Nolan: -0:49

9. Johnny Triumph: -0:56

10. SGRaaize: -1:31

11. El Demonio de Sangre: -2:24

12. Super Century: -4:11

13. Maxx Skabb: -5:43

14. Thor Hammerskald: -7:24

PREDICTION CENTRAL

Last week was one I'd liked to have forgotten. For the first time in a regular season week, someone made every pick wrong, and that someone was me. It's not the high point of my career, I can assure you that.

Mr. Wrestling Century (relation to Super Century is unknown) moves out in front on the strength of picking seven out of eight correct, including both major upsets. By last season's reckoning, Mr. Jman2k3 would be leading; however is he second under this season's point system, almost three points behind the leader as you'll see below.

Maximum points available last week: 23.12

1. Wrestling Century: 27.99 points (21.49 last week), 11 total picks correct.

2. Jman2k3: 25.04 points (15.10 last week), 12 total picks correct.

3. I Effin Rule: 19.32 points (7.60 last week), 11 total picks correct.

4. masterded: 18.61 points (8.67 last week), 10 total picks correct.

5. moon_lit_tears: 18.06 points (6.00 last week), 10 total picks correct.

6. GruntMark: 16.66 points (10.26 last week), 10 total picks correct.

7. Comradebot: 16.31 points (10.26 last week), 10 total picks correct.

8. MichiganHero: 15.54 points (7.60 last week), 10 total picks correct.

9. SGRaaize: 14.70 points (7.60 last week), 9 total picks correct.

10. Jaded: 13.67 points (6.46 last week), 7 total picks correct.

11. Ranson: 12.99 points (4.94 last week), 9 total picks correct.

12. Prophet: 12.40 points (4.93 last week), 9 total picks correct.

13. Dangrel: 12.10 points (8.67 last week), 6 total picks correct.

14. Derek B: 10.86 points (4.94 last week), 8 total picks correct.

15. Ian Carlisle: 10.72 points (2.20 last week), 7 total picks correct.

16. Tori Montgomery: 9.34 points (0.00 last week), 4 total picks correct.

17. SeanMcG: 8.39 points (0.00 last week), 5 total picks correct.

We go back to school this week, as we invade the University of Alabama at Birmingham's Bartow Arena. It will be a small crowd—the official building capacity is only 8,500—but that only means that the crowd will be electric as we proceed deeper into the season!

WEEK THREE: BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA (US—South East)

(Sports Entertainment style match, American Style crowd, ref bumps allowed)

(Career Series: First Meeting)

I wish I could say that I favored the rookie in this one...but I can't. Triumph should have a field day with this one.

Tori's Pick: Johnny Triumph

(Career Series: Tied, 1 - 1)

I'm actually a little torn on this one. On one hand, Phoenix has been more successful recently, but I still think Maynard's due. This is one where I'm literally going to flip a coin and go from that. So...

Tori's "Pick:" The Phoenix

(Career Series: SGRaaize, 1 - 0)

The last these two met, it was week nine of Season One, which ended up being the match of the night. I think this could repeat itself, but with a different result. I think Diamond ends her skid here with a much-needed win.

Tori's Pick: Diamond

(Career Series: First Meeting

League Career in Hardcore Matches: Kerghan: 0-0, Templeton: 1-0)

Both men know how to swing weapons—Kerghan from his days in The Dog Pound, and Templeton in League action. That said, I'm going with the guy who has experienced a Hardcore match in The League.

Tori's Pick: Nuclear Templeton

(Career Series: First Meeting)

Century may have won last week, but I think reality comes crashing in this time. Skabb has the size advantage; I don't see him losing this one.

Tori's Pick: Maxx Skabb

(Career Series: Tied, 1 - 1)

This one is going to come down to who wants it more. That, and it should be noted that Hammerskald's win over Moore came in a cage match, while Moore's win was in a straight up match. I'm siding with history on this one.

Tori's Pick: Sebastian Moore

(Career Series: Sean, 1 - 0)

History says it all again, folks. All I have to say about that.

Tori's Pick: Sean

(Career Series: Tarik Nolan, 2 – 0

League Career in First Blood matches: Nolan 0-0, Demonio 0-0)

I hate to say it here, but I don't think Demonio's mask will stop Nolan from making him bleed.

Tori's Pick: Tarik Nolan

Boston hosts the League next week, and with spring right around the corner there shouldn't be any snow in the forecast. We'll see how that plays out. But until then, this is Tori Montgomery...so long from ringside!

TRAINING PM DEADLINE: SUNDAY, MARCH 13 AT 8:00 PM EST // MONDAY, 14 MARCH AT 01:00 GMT

PREDICTIONS DEADLINE: MONDAY, MARCH 14 AT 8:00 PM EST // TUESDAY, 15 MARCH AT 01:00 GMT

I am sorely tempted, based on last season, to call Nolan and Phoenix the "Gamma Corps," but that would be a cheesy comic book reference and so I can't do it in good faith. That's reserved for those video bloggers who try to make every segment title sound like a tired immature joke.

Man, I hate those guys. :p

After 2 extremely mediocre weeks I can feel that this is the week where I get everything right and soar to the top of the leader board. Either that, or my picking skills continue to be statistically as significant as random chance and I end up as good as a coin flipping machine.... and still better than Tori. :p

Folks, it's been brought to my attention that there may be some character sheets that have been cut off when uploading thanks to my shoddy network. I know of one already. If by chance your sheet has also been affected, please let me know so I have an idea of how many sheets I need to try to fix upon my return home tonight.

Folks, it's been brought to my attention that there may be some character sheets that have been cut off when uploading thanks to my shoddy network. I know of one already. If by chance your sheet has also been affected, please let me know so I have an idea of how many sheets I need to try to fix upon my return home tonight.

Mine too. Can only see my popularity down to the UK. No idea what I'm going to do with Nuclear's purse winnings for this week... maybe buy a giant purse to put next week's in or something. :p

One day I'll have Nuclear cut a promo... I just can't bring myself to write one for a reclusive guy who doesn't want to cut a promo, can't quite find the right in/the time and energy to do it.

I was beginning to think it would have been easier for people to tell me if their sheet was correct... :p

Out of 16 sheets, only half fully uploaded. This is why I'm thankful I update stuff in Dreamweaver and then just copy code over. :D

Of the eight that messed up, three cut off at UK popularity, two in the "red" stats (Brawling, etc.), two in the green stats (Charisma, etc.) and one didn't have anything in the bottom table of his page.

EDIT: After re-loading and refreshing each of the pages in question, they all come up full to me. If there are any more (legit) issues regarding this, let me know so I can remedy them as soon as I can.

Archived