"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

Week 2

DELTA DIVISION: El Demonio de Sangre (0-1, 11%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-1, 15%)

BETA DIVISION: The Phoenix (1-0, 13%) vs. Ezekial Kerghan (1-0, 14%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Thor Hammerskald (0-1, 18%) vs. Super Century (0-1, 10%)

GAMMA DIVISION FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Ian Carlisle (0-1, 10%) vs. Maxx Skabb (1-0, 20%)

DELTA DIVISION: SGRaaize (0-1, 17%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (1-0, 17%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Robbie Maynard (1-0, 16%) vs. Sean (1-0, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Johnny Triumph (1-0, 29%) vs. Tarik Nolan (0-1, 8%)

BETA DIVISION HARDCORE MATCH: Scott Stevens (1-0, 15%) vs. Diamond (0-1, 23%) - not happening scotty boy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Week 2

GAMMA DIVISION FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Ian Carlisle (0-1, 10%) vs. Maxx Skabb (1-0, 20%)

BETA DIVISION HARDCORE MATCH: Scott Stevens (1-0, 15%) vs. Diamond (0-1, 23%) - not happening scotty boy

Diamond will be tapping out.

A post by Jman in the mafia thread reminded me to do this.

I don't think you can actually see them anywhere, but you guys are free to use any of these renders (that haven't been claimed) as your character for this.

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/nlw2006/Renders/

It doesn't matter who they pick IER, they will all be victims to The Scorpion sooner or later. :cool:

The League is proud to present a Special Report with Tori Montgomery

*The camera opens on a broad field, surrounded by trees. A lone figure in the distance is moving near a large rock, but it's hard to make out what's going on. The crew trudges through the waist-high weeds, approaching the figure.*

Tori (off camera): "I can't believe I had to drag myself all the way out to West Virginia, especially to a place that doesn't even have roads, much less dirt ones. Not to mention the airport on top of a mountain and the three-hour drive before we had to walk out here..."

*The figure in the distance notices the camera and raises a hand in recognition. Getting closer, we see that it is Thor Hammerskald, who is apparently beating a four-foot diameter boulder with a sledgehammer of some sort. He waits until they are close enough to speak.*

"Ja, Tori. I did not expect to see you here. Or anyone, really. I am surprised you found this place."

"Well, Thor, the League tells me toget an interview, and I get it."

"I understand. I assume, because you are here, that Mr. Marshall thought my rock would make a good story? Ha! I think he is right." Thor grins a wide, proud grin.

"That's what he told me." Tori seems very, very tired, visibly slouching on camera.

Thor looks off into space, as if reading the memory off of a high wall. "Well, then, you shall have it! It began in Oslo, when I attended a timber sport competition; you may have seem them on the high-er numbered sports channels. The men climb poles, roll logs, and chop through huge blocks of wood. It was the chopping that fascinated me; only a true warrior could wield an axe in such a way." Thor absentmindedly tosses the hammer back and forth in his hands.

"How so? Men use axes all the time."

"Not like this! They drive through huge blocks of wood in mere seconds, often standing on the very block they are chopping, risking their very limbs with their skill! One warrior stood out above the others, his speed and power unmatched; he was jokingly referred to as "The Vanilla Gorilla". I found out from the regular attendees that he was not even a professional; he had been, once, but this was now a hobby for him. And yet, he won, again and again! I determined to meet him!"

Tori looks vaguely more interested, but not much. "How did that turn out?"

Thor grins, a look the League fans have rarely seen. It's a little psychotic. "After the competition, we talked. I found he came from a long line of lumberjacks, and bore the name Arden Cogar, Junior*. He had chopped most of his life, but now practiced law in his home state of West Virginia, USA. His family had long been champions of their craft. I told him I sought the speed, power and precision he possessed."

As the story gets more depth, Tori's eyes light up more and more. "Did he agree to train you?"

Thor nods. "I am here, am I not. He told me of how his father trained him. As a youth, he went to his father and said, 'I want to chop'. 'First,' his father said, 'you must gain the strength to chop. Then I will teach you the ways of the axe'."

Now Tori grins. "I suspect the language was a bit less flowery, from a West Virginia Lumberjack."

Thor grins in return. "Perhaps. 'Skald', as in my name, does mean one who is a poet and storyteller. Some license may be present. In any case, the elder Cogar had delivered a boulder six feet across. He then handed his son a hammer, and said, 'When this boulder is naught but gravel, then I will teach you the chop.' And he did."

"Tori looks to Thor's own stone. "I see you seem to be following the same plan."

Again, Thor grins. "This is true. Whenever I compete in the USA, I come here to train. Arden saw to it that I, too, started with a two-meter boulder. Now it is close to half that. Soon, I will learn to chop. And, now, I must continue. I hope you find your way back out safely, Tori. It is getting dark." He turns, and begins again to swing at the boulder.

Tori, making the cut motion to the camera ,"Great story, let's get out of here. There's too much wildlife for my tastes..."

* All names are used fictitiously, though that is pretty much the way the Cogar family trains. Impressive people, if you get a chance to watch them.

WEEK TWO TEASERS:

• This week's Match of the Night runs just over 16 minutes, and features the winner escaping not one, but two finishing moves....
  • One of the specialty matches ending in a way we have yet to see in the previous two seasons of The League...
  • An equal number of "upsets" and "expected wins;" I'll leave you to figure out which is which....
  • And finally, someone sets a predictions game record. What that record is, I'm not telling you. You'll have to find out tomorrow night!

WEEK TWO TEASERS:

• This week's Match of the Night runs just over 16 minutes, and features the winner escaping not one, but two finishing moves....
  • One of the specialty matches ending in a way we have yet to see in the previous two seasons of The League...
  • An equal number of "upsets" and "expected wins;" I'll leave you to figure out which is which....
  • And finally, someone sets a predictions game record. What that record is, I'm not telling you. You'll have to find out tomorrow night!

Okay, I believe I am involved in two of these ... where I set the record by getting every match wrong ... TWICE!

And Maxx loses his first blood match by getting frustrated, and headbutting the ring post, thus turning his face to a "crimson mask" (Thanks Gordon!) and losing his first blood match. Ooh, idea! *Runs off to book a TEW match.* :p

WEEK TWO TEASERS:

Upset = Squeamix getting sent to sleep by the best psycho in The League. Sorry Maxx. Come back and see me if you beat Carlisle.

Upset = Squeamix getting sent to sleep by the best psycho in The League. Sorry Maxx. Come back and see me if you beat Carlisle.

lol, poor SF, saddled with that horrid taunt name. But yay for it sticking!

As for the other part, I have a feeling that may make mention during this weeks Flogg Splash. (Where I'll probably bury Maxx, until he cries in the corner of the locker room ... waitaminute ...!)

Oh, quit yer bellyaching, all of ya. I'm just having issues getting the new YouTube embed code to work properly with me without displaying the full window (for those of you who changed entrances on me).

Show is forthcoming, just have patience. :D

Woohoo, Maxx broke the show! :p

Well, folks, turns out that it's not Prophet's fault after all. My entire wireless network has decided to take a crap on me.

I'm posting this via phone from the top floor of where I live (so I can get wireless phone/3G signal and all). Show is likely delayed until tomorrow due to technical difficulties. (It's so bad, for instance, that I can't even send an e-mail via the computer because it keeps timing out.)

I apologize for the inconvenience.

lol, poor SF, saddled with that horrid taunt name. But yay for it sticking!

As for the other part, I have a feeling that may make mention during this weeks Flogg Splash. (Where I'll probably bury Maxx, until he cries in the corner of the locker room ... waitaminute ...!)

WWWYKI! Will Flogg have another 'exclusive' for us?

Scorpion will make him pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, Skabb's just gonna buffer Scorp's face, until he falls offline. :p

WWWYKI! Will Flogg have another 'exclusive' for us?

He will. I have a small mapping already, but it won't be flushed out (see what I did? Splash, flush .. ha ha ... aww, I suck!) until after the show, so Flogg can comment on the goings on of the event. He will, however, be taking a cheap shot at Tori, both members of Norse Code, and have a second run in with a member of the League roster.

All right, folks, I am becoming angry.

My computer has been trying to load the show for the last fifteen minutes but it's not coming up on the board here.

I'm going to try removing the YouTube windows and see if that works; if so you'll have to imagine themes until I get my service working right.

As my internet is still acting up a bit, week three's preview show will be posted tomorrow, as will updated character sheets.

If need be, I'll push deadlines back a little to compensate.

Anyhow, have a show, folks!

<hr>

Season Three, Week Two

Omaha, Nebraska

March 7, 2011

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxBiUbCP8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></object> THE LEAGUE: SEASON THREE, WEEK TWO

Back in familiar territory, the usual pyrotechnic show opens this broadcast of The League, as we pan the arena briefly before heading to ringside and our announce team.

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome to Omaha, Nebraska for the second week of the third season! Bob Sinclair, here at ringside alongside Frankie Garnett and Tori Montgomery, and tonight is the first of four Divisional Rivalry weeks scheduled for this season. All eight matches are divisional matchups, and things could get real interesting this week.

Frankie Garnett: Which means that finally Omaha will have given us something decent besides Omaha Hold 'Em Poker!

Tori Montgomery: How did I know you were going to go there...?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SurqXyOjLxE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The driving metal of Slayer's "Raining Blood" hit the speakers as the lone luchador in The League emerges from backstage. His mask is obscured by the smoke billowing around him, and it is a blood-red spotlight that follows him to the ring as he hops over the top rope and paces back and forth, waiting impatiently for the match to begin.

Amelia Williams: Our opening contest of the evening is a Delta Division bout scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, from Tijuana, Mexico, weighing 142 pounds...he is El Demonio de Sangre!

Bob Sinclair: Demonio is going to have his hands full tonight against last season's cream of the rookie crop.

Frankie Garnett: Bob, this is not Harvest Moon for crying out loud. Why are you referring to them as plants?

Tori Montgomery: No worse than you referring to Phoenix's wife as a female dog off camera.

Frankie Garnett: Hey!

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btjVnTLn6og?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: After his dismal showing in last season's playoffs, it will be interesting to see how well Moore rebounds from his loss last week.

Frankie Garnett: How about not at all?

Tori Montgomery: If he's going to get back in the swing of things, guys, he needs to win decisively tonight.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Puñetazo

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Candado Invertido

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Kick To Thigh

Sebastian Moore slipped out of the Candado.

Sebastian Moore hit the Back Kick

Sebastian Moore hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Sebastian Moore applied the Rear Chinlock

Sebastian Moore applied the Knee Bar

Sebastian Moore hit the Knee Drop

The Corkscrew Legdrop was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Senton missed!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the La Magistral Cradle.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas de Canguro

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Guillotina

Sebastian Moore moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Seated Dropkick

Sebastian Moore counters by fighting back.

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Forearm Blow

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the La Magistral Cradle.

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a Dropkick.

Sebastian Moore picks up El Demonio de Sangre.

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Triple Kick Combo missed!

The Rana Sunset Pinfall was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

The fans try to help Sebastian Moore by chanting his name.

El Demonio de Sangre broke the S.T.O..

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Leg Lariat

Sebastian Moore moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

The Leg Lariat was countered into a Medio Cangrejo.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

Frankie Garnett: Well, call it a done deal, folks. Only a matter of time before Demonio taps out like we all expect him to.

Bob Sinclair: Frankie, I can't believe you'd write off a match that quickly.

Tori Montgomery: I can believe he would, Bob.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

El Demonio de Sangre picks up Sebastian Moore.

El Demonio de Sangre whips Sebastian Moore into the ropes.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Dropkicksault

Sebastian Moore moved and the Power Guillotina missed!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Heel Hook Leg Grapevine.

Sebastian Moore counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

Sebastian Moore hit the Hot Shot

Sebastian Moore hit the Kneeling Kick Rush

Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Escaped!

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

Sebastian Moore picks up El Demonio de Sangre from behind.

Sebastian Moore hit the German Suplex

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out the back of the Chonan Lock.

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault Press

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

Sebastian Moore feels the fire of the Fuego Infernal!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

Frankie Garnett: What the?!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight minutes and fifty seconds...El Demonio de Sangre!

Bob Sinclair: This has to go down as an upset, Tori!

Tori Montgomery: You're not kidding. I don't think very many people saw this one ending the way it did!

Frankie Garnett: I certainly didn't, that's for sure.

Bob Sinclair: And how much did it cost you this time, Frankie?

Frankie Garnett: Nothing. I don't bet on jobber matches.

Tori Montgomery: ....

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPSzGVCPH0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening chords of "The Instinct" hit as the entryway is bathed in a fiery orange light. Twin pillars of flame erupt from the entrance stage, one per side, as The League's largest member walks to the ring, a smaller figure walking beside him on his left. As he approaches the steps, he pauses, bowing his head for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and releasing a shout to the skies above. His wife reaches up and gives him a quick peck on the cheek for luck as he ducks between the ropes and finishes his stretching.

Amelia Williams: Our next match is a Beta Division match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Te'Snilo Bradenbury, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds...this is The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: Phoenix quick to pick up where he left off last season, though I don't envy him his challenge tonight.

Tori Montgomery: Bob, the man has practically done it all in this business. I think he'll be ready for whatever gets thrown his way tonight.

Frankie Garnett: Please let it be the kitchen sink....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GyzbQ0Gdg3w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Escape the Fate's "This War is Ours" hits the arena speakers as The League's newest resident psychopath emerges and heads towards the ring, looking like he's having an argument with voices only he can hear.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from The Dog Pound, weighing 251 pounds...Ezekial Kerghan!

Tori Montgomery: I know it's cliché, gentlemen, but this man truly is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Bob Sinclair: In this case, Tori, I think the cliché is allowable.

Frankie Garnett: Enough talking, let's get to the wrecking already!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Punch

The Phoenix took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Forearm Strike missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Clubbing Blow

The Phoenix took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Ezekial Kerghan moved and the Forearm Blow missed!

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Jab Punch

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Knee Lift

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Knee Lift

The Phoenix tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

The Phoenix slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Ezekial Kerghan broke the Front Facelock.

The Shoulder Tackle was countered into a Clothesline.

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

The Knee Pull was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Headbutt To Groin

The referee was not happy with that move.

The Phoenix slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Ezekial Kerghan slipped out the back of the Side Headlock Takedown.

The Phoenix moved and the Hair Pull Takedown missed!

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

The Phoenix hit the Single Leg Trip

The Phoenix hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Ezekial Kerghan broke the American Figure Four Leglock by reaching the ropes.

The Vertical Suplex was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Running Knee Lift

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Ezekial Kerghan used the Slit Throat Motion

Ezekial Kerghan picks up The Phoenix from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Hair Pull Takedown

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

The fans cheer for The Phoenix, trying to get him to take it up a level.

Frankie Garnett: They'll need to do more than that to help him!

Tori Montgomery: What I'm intrigued about is the reactions of Phoenix's manager, Te'Snilo Bradenbury. She doesn't seem to be totally into watching the match and being ready to help out.

Bob Sinclair: Could be rookie inexperience coming into play here, if that's truly the case.

The Phoenix hit the Side Explosion Suplex

The Phoenix applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Ezekial Kerghan blocked the Slingshot Suplex.

Ezekial Kerghan blocked the Capture Suplex. This is the second block in a row, and Ezekial Kerghan takes control.

The Phoenix counters by reversing on Ezekial Kerghan.

The Phoenix hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

The Phoenix picks up Ezekial Kerghan from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan slipped out the back of the Side Explosion Suplex.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Neckbreaker

Ezekial Kerghan picks up The Phoenix from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Field Goal Low Blow

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Tori Montgomery: Oh, come on!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of six minutes and fifty seconds...Ezekial Kerghan!

Frankie Garnett: See, Tori, your boy isn't so almighty after all!

Tori Montgomery: It took an illegal blow to do it, though!

Frankie Garnett: Ref didn't see it, he didn't do it!

Bob Sinclair: Look, you two. Settle down before I mute the both of you.

Tori Montgomery: Fine...

Frankie Garnett: No problem. (sotto voce) Serve that righteous wench right...

Tori Montgomery: Hey!

Without warning, all of the lights go off in the arena, casting everything into pitch blackness. A few seconds pass before a spotlight shines on one of the turnbuckles, revealing no one there. This is repeated with all four turnbuckles, each revealing no one there. Finally, one last spotlight shines down onto the middle of the ring, which reveals the caped form of The League's resident superhero, who stands with arms folded and staring intently into the audience.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division match, scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, from the Halls of Justice, weighing 205 pounds...Super Century!

Frankie Garnett: I don't like Superboy's chances, not against the Viking.

Bob Sinclair: Century's going to have to step up his game if he wants to leave Omaha with a much-needed win.

Tori Montgomery: Understatement of the season so far, Bob.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-UbViuK4fY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Amon Amarth's "Death in Fire" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation as the League rookie emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them.

Amelia Williams: His opponent from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Frankie Garnett: So, Tori, how was your trip to West Virginia?

Tori Montgomery: Long, damp—it rained most of the way there—and it was something that you should have done.

Frankie Garnett: And forgo my weekly sabbatical to the casinos? Get real!

Bob Sinclair: .....

Super Century hit the Dropkick

Super Century hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Super Century hit the Knee Pull

Super Century hit the Fist Drop

Super Century hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Super Century hit the Splash

Super Century hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Single Leg Grapevine.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Face Smash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Thor Hammerskald applied the Rear Chinlock

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Splash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Thor Hammerskald picks up Super Century from behind.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Thor Hammerskald hit the Neckbreaker

Super Century easily rushed the Spirit Roar.

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

Super Century picks up Thor Hammerskald.

Super Century hit the Strong Knife Edge Chop

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Leg Lariat missed!

Super Century slipped out of the Small Package.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Super Century hit the Strong Knife Edge Chop

Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick

Super Century used the Spirit Roar

Super Century hit the Moonsault

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Bob Sinclair: Century seems to be on a roll here, as he surprises Hammerskald with a cover.

Tori Montgomery: He needs to keep the pressure on here and not let Hammerskald get a chance to recover.

Frankie Garnett: He just needs to give up already. What good is someone who doesn't even have entrance music?

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Flying Body Press missed!

Thor Hammerskald hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Super Century slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Super Century hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century picks up Thor Hammerskald from behind.

Super Century looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Super Century looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Second Rope Rana missed!

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Zero Grav missed!

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Roundhouse Kick.

Thor Hammerskald shook the ropes to stop the Flying Body Press.

Super Century counters by kicking Thor Hammerskald away.

Thor Hammerskald shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Running Clothesline.

Thor Hammerskald stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

And Thor Hammerskald offers up Super Century as a Sacrifice to Tyr!

Well, that was smart. Just get Super Century angry, why don't you...?

Bob Sinclair: We've seen this before!

Frankie Garnett: And it never ends well for Century; he always eats another finisher when he does this!

Tori Montgomery: Can Hammerskald weather the storm here?

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Implant DDT.

Thor Hammerskald throws Super Century to ringside.

Thor Hammerskald leaves the ring.

Super Century recovers and stands up.

The referee begins counting the competitors out.

Super Century broke the Powerbomb.

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Zero Grav missed!

The referee reaches the halfway point of his count.

The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out.

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Zero Grav.

Both competitors return to the ring before they are counted out.

Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick

Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Standing Moonsault missed!

Super Century slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Super Century blocked the Sacrifice to Tyr.

The fans try to help Thor Hammerskald by chanting his name.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Bulldog

Thor Hammerskald applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Super Century blocked the Sacrifice to Tyr.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Small Package

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

And Thor Hammerskald offers up Super Century as a Sacrifice to Tyr!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half!

Frankie Garnett: How did he kick out of that?

Tori Montgomery: That's what I'm asking!

Bob Sinclair: Century showing us his will to keep fighting here, but is he setting himself up for problems down the road?

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Spinning Back Kick.

Super Century grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick

Thor Hammerskald moved and the Springboard Body Press missed!

The fans cheer for Thor Hammerskald, trying to get him to take it up a level.

Thor Hammerskald whips Super Century into the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Leaping Side Suplex

Super Century easily rushed the Spirit Roar.

Super Century whips Thor Hammerskald into the ropes.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Thor Hammerskald's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Frankie Garnett: I don't believe it!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of sixteen minutes and twenty seconds...Super Century!

Tori Montgomery: It's the night of cruiserweights; that's the second big upset of the night!

Bob Sinclair: It's already been a night of the unexpected, that's for sure!

Tori Montgomery: Now if I could only get a prediction or two correct....

No music heralds the arrival of one of this season's rookies, as he makes his way to the ring without trying to let any emotions become visible on his face.

Amelia Williams: This is a Gamma Division bout, held under First Blood rules! Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle had a few rookie mistakes in his opening match; this week he face what seems to be a nigh-impossible task.

Frankie Garnett: Impossible is about right, Bob. A First Blood match against Maxx Skabb? The kid's done for.

Tori Montgomery: Part of me wonders if he will even make it to next season, at this rate.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ApmKHzFLR1g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare" blares throughout the arena as spotlights begin to pan over the audience, as if looking for someone. A dim red light shines on the entryway, revealing a hulking figure making his way to ringside. As the opening lyric hits, the spotlights immediately focus on him as white strobe lights flash on the entrance stage. He slides under the bottom rope, his orange jumpsuit a stark contrast to most of the clothing in the audience as the song fades into silence.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Orange County Correctional Facility, weighing 289 pounds...Maxx Skabb!

Frankie Garnett: Excuse me a minute, folks, I feel a speech coming on.

Tori Montgomery: What's he talking about, Bob?

Frankie Garnett: (in exaggerated bass voice) Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of the late Ian Carlisle—

Bob Sinclair: Would you knock it off, dammit?!

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

Ian Carlisle hit the Palm Thrust

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Maxx Skabb took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Maxx Skabb hit the Jab Punch

Maxx Skabb hit the Throat Thrust

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Stepping

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Rub

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Ian Carlisle hit the Knife Edge Chop

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle hit the Knee Pull

Maxx Skabb moved and the Stomp missed!

Ian Carlisle broke the Overhead Fallaway Slam by falling on top.

Maxx Skabb recovers and stands up.

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Ian Carlisle hit the Splash

Ian Carlisle picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Maxx Skabb slipped out the back of the Running Bulldog.

Maxx Skabb applied the Head Vice

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Ian Carlisle easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Ian Carlisle blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Maxx Skabb hit the Big Legdrop

Maxx Skabb used the Slit Throat Motion

Maxx Skabb stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Maxx Skabb hit the Gorilla Press

Maxx Skabb picks up Ian Carlisle.

The crowd start chanting to taunt Maxx Skabb.

The Lethal Injection was countered into a Palm Thrust.

Tori Montgomery: Carlisle trying to do anything he can to stay alive in this match.

Frankie Garnett: He should have brought a gun with him.

Bob Sinclair: That's no way to be a role model, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: So? That's what you're here for!

Ian Carlisle hit the Leg Lariat

Maxx Skabb counters by fighting back.

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

The crowd start chanting to taunt Maxx Skabb.

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Lethal Injection.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Bulldog

Ian Carlisle picks up Maxx Skabb.

Maxx Skabb applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Ian Carlisle.

Maxx Skabb hit the Twisting Spinebuster

Maxx Skabb is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

Maxx Skabb throws Ian Carlisle off the top rope.

Maxx Skabb climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb hit the Second Rope Fist Drop

Ian Carlisle easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

Ian Carlisle hit the Second Rope Rana

Ian Carlisle throws Maxx Skabb to ringside.

Ian Carlisle hit the Corkscrew Plancha Dive

Ian Carlisle stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside.

Maxx Skabb moved and the High Knee missed!

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Eye Gouge.

Ian Carlisle gets into the ring.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Nuclear Warhead Plancha missed!

Frankie Garnett: That's it. Call the EMT's, this one is over. Carlisle is NOT recovering from that.

Bob Sinclair: The way he landed, Frankie, you might be right. It does not look good for the rookie.

Tori Montgomery: And outside the ring, Skabb is right at home. Carlisle needs to get back inside and in a hurry!

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb through a table

Maxx Skabb stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Maxx Skabb applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker

Ian Carlisle moved and the Big Legdrop missed!

Ian Carlisle picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Maxx Skabb gets into the ring.

Maxx Skabb leaves the ring.

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Double Underhook Bomb.

Ian Carlisle hit the High Knee

Ian Carlisle gets into the ring.

Ian Carlisle hit the Plancha Dive

Maxx Skabb moved and the Ringside Steps Senton missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Chair Shot From Above

The fans boo Maxx Skabb, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

Maxx Skabb hit the Chair Shot To Head

Ian Carlisle is busted open.

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of fourteen minutes and forty seconds...Maxx Skabb!

Frankie Garnett: And it's about time someone used a chair to end one of these matches!

Bob Sinclair: As if a powerbomb through a table wasn't enough, Skabb delivers two big chair shots and sends Carlisle to his second straight loss.

Tori Montgomery: The kid gave it a good effort; he just made one mistake too many and Skabb made him pay.

Bob Sinclair: And now it's time for one of The League's classic rivalries to return. Amelia?

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuokfaRcR8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A Portugesa hits the speakers to a rousing chorus of jeers as the Tron displays the national flag of Portugal. Emerging from the entryway, he turns to salute his homeland's flag before calmly walking to the ring, ignoring the fans as he slides into the ring and bounces off the ropes a couple of times to stretch.

Amelia Williams: This is a Delta Division contest, scheduled for one fall! In the ring, from Torres Vedras, Portugal, weighing 231 pounds...SGRaaize!

Bob Sinclair: Raaize has been on the bad end of things more often than the good, winning only a third of his matches against his opponent tonight.

Frankie Garnett: As versatile as his opponent is, Raaize is going to need to effectively ground his opponent in hopes of pulling it off tonight.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8InLP2whA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. As he hits the end of the entrance ramp, he throws his arms into the air, sending a pair of mushroom clouds into the air from the stage as he makes his way to the ring and through the ropes.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Tori Montgomery: For the second season in a row, these two men will be partners during Tag Team Turmoil; one can only imagine what is going through each of their minds right now.

Frankie Garnett: I can summarize it, Tori. "I'm going to knock his head off!"

SGRaaize hit the Eye Gouge

SGRaaize hit the Single Leg Trip

SGRaaize hit the Face Stepping

SGRaaize hit the Knee Pull

SGRaaize applied the Arm Bar

SGRaaize hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

Nuclear Templeton hit the Headbutt

Nuclear Templeton applied the Body Scissors

Nuclear Templeton applied the Choke Hold

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Face Stepping

Nuclear Templeton picks up SGRaaize.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Charging Forearm

Nuclear Templeton hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Open Handed Chop

Nuclear Templeton hit the Seated Back Dropkick

SGRaaize blocked the Seated Guillotine Choke.

Nuclear Templeton picks up SGRaaize from behind.

SGRaaize broke the Full Nelson Butt Bomb.

SGRaaize hit the Triple Forearm Blow

SGRaaize picks up Nuclear Templeton.

SGRaaize hit the Gutwrench Suplex

SGRaaize applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The fans boo SGRaaize, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Camel Clutch.

Nuclear Templeton throws SGRaaize to ringside.

Nuclear Templeton leaves the ring.

SGRaaize blocked the Rain of Pain.

Look at Nuclear Templeton just choke the life out of SGRaaize!

Frankie Garnett: Wait, how is that legal?!

Tori Montgomery: For starters, Frankie, it's outside the ring. Second, a seated guillotine choke is a legal move, at least in every wrestling book I've ever read.

Frankie Garnett: Books? Do you gamble with them?

Bob Sinclair: Wrong kind of books, Frankie....

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Slap To Chest.

The European Uppercut was countered into a Forearm Strike.

And Nuclear Templeton takes out the trash by dumping SGRaaize over the top rope!

Nuclear Templeton leaves the ring.

The Chair Shot To Head was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

SGRaaize slipped out the back of the Dumping the Trash.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Knee Breaker.

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans boo, unhappy after a dull match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seven minutes and fifty seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: And Templeton just continues to drive on, looking to head back to the playoffs this season.

Frankie Garnett: All right, I think we can safely say that Raaize has lost all rights to the lariat by this point.

Tori Montgomery: And who are you to judge other wrestlers' moves?

Frankie Garnett: Me, that's who!

Bob Sinclair: Amelia, please, save us from the direction this night is taking.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> The opening riffs of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" hits the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd as one of the League's initial playoff wrestlers emerges from the stage, bathed in a blue light shining beneath him. After pausing to mentally prepare himself, he walks to the ring, his eyes never leaving the squared circle as he climbs onto the apron and ducks between the ropes.

Amelia Williams: Our next contest is a Gamma Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 251 pounds...Robbie Maynard!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, you say that this is the year Maynard breaks out. Why is that?

Tori Montgomery: Just a hunch, Bob. I think the rest of the League is taking him too lightly and it'll come back to haunt them.

Frankie Garnett: Oh, please. You want the officials to be biased so you can be proven right.

Tori Montgomery: ...

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECit4oSpbk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> Black Sabbath's classic "Iron Man" hits the arena speakers, as strobe lights begin to flash in the entryway. Fog rolls in from the entrance proper as a figure emerges, walking slowly to the ring and mentally preparing for what's ahead of him. He slides in under the bottom rope and walks over to one of the nearby turnbuckles, leaning up against them as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 230 pounds...Sean!

Frankie Garnett: Here's the man I see winning it all this season.

Bob Sinclair: And that's only the...what, sixth time you've changed your mind?

Frankie Garnett: Eighth, really.

Tori Montgomery: And you say women can't make up their minds....

Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm Blow

Sean took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

The Punch was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Sean moved and the Stomp missed!

Sean applied the Front Facelock

Sean applied the Side Headlock

Sean hit the Running Clothesline

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.

Robbie Maynard applied the Arm Wringer

Robbie Maynard hit the Punch

Robbie Maynard hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard hit the Seated Back Kick

Robbie Maynard hit the Headbutt To Groin

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Robbie Maynard picks up Sean.

Robbie Maynard hit the Vertical Suplex

Robbie Maynard picks up Sean from behind.

The Back Suplex was countered into a Dropkick.

Sean hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Sean picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

Sean stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Sean hit the Forearm To Back

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

Sean hit the Running Bulldog

Sean applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sean picks up Robbie Maynard.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Gutwrench Suplex.

Sean hit the Vertical Suplex

Sean hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Sean picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

Sean hit the German Suplex

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half!

Sean hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans boo, unhappy after a dull match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of five minutes even...Sean!

Frankie Garnett: And so much for your hunch, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: Still plenty of matches to go, Frankie. Though now I'm starting to get annoyed that I've yet to get a single prediction right!

Bob Sinclair: Has that ever happened before?

Tori Montgomery: I don't think it has.

Frankie Garnett: Heh. You're about to get owned.

Tori Montgomery: ...shut up.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6rpM7RtB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway, a rain of golden sparks falling behind him as he walks to the ring with a confident look on his face. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring.

Amelia Williams: This is an Alpha Division bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds, he is the reigning League Champion...Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: OK, why does he insist on having that put in his entrance?

Frankie Garnett: Because he can, Tori. Deal with it.

Bob Sinclair: It does sound a bit arrogant, but given Triumph's personality I can see that coming from him.

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></embed></object> "Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds...Tarik Nolan!

Tori Montgomery: I heard before we came on air tonight that Nolan and Phoenix have agreed to team up at Tag Team Turmoil.

Frankie Garnett: Why would Nolan agree to something that ridiculous?

Bob Sinclair: He knows what makes Phoenix tick, and vice versa. Makes sense to me.

Frankie Garnett: Pffft, what do you know?

Johnny Triumph moved and the European Uppercut missed!

The Slap To Chest was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Fist Drop missed!

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Johnny Triumph hit the Knee Pull

Johnny Triumph hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Boston Crab

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Johnny Triumph hit the Running Hot Shot

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

Tarik Nolan hit the Eye Gouge

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Tarik Nolan hit the Kick To Gut

Tarik Nolan hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan hit the European Uppercut

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Back Kick

Tarik Nolan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Tarik Nolan broke the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph blocked the DDT.

Johnny Triumph broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

Tarik Nolan blocked the DDT.

Johnny Triumph hit the Hammerlock Kick

Johnny Triumph hit the Field Goal Low Blow

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of four minutes and forty seconds...Johnny Triumph!

Tori Montgomery: That's twice that move—if it can be called that—has won a match tonight! The Commissioner should look into banning that move!

Frankie Garnett: Oh, shut up already. Ref didn't see it, after all...

Bob Sinclair: Either that or we need to institute mandatory mental health clinics.

BETA DIVISION HARDCORE MATCH: Scott Stevens (1-0, 15%) vs. Diamond (0-1, 23%)

Tori Montgomery: In any event, it's main event time and time for me to end this 0-fer tonight!

Frankie Garnett: Don't bet on it...

Tori Montgomery: Grrrr...

Bob Sinclair: That's enough.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="28" height="25" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtYxDa-l-D0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The familiar tune hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: Our main event of the evening is a Hardcore match in the Beta Division, scheduled for one fall to a finish! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds...Diamond!

Tori Montgomery: And what factor, if any, will Jayde play at ringside tonight?

Frankie Garnett: Eye candy.

Tori Montgomery: ...and?

Frankie Garnett: Nope, that's all I have.

Bob Sinclair: ...damn.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/418344693/c67c6a9d" width="280" height="25" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" Over the audio system a snippet of Dave Mustaine from the song "Scorpion" yells, "I am the Scorpion whoah!!!" This causes the crowd to start booing as a mash up of "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack and "Amazing" by Kanye West hits the speakers, and the man in question walks to the ring, talking trash the whole way.

Amelia Williams: Her opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing 265 pounds..."The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: Unless Diamond has a trick up her sleeve, I think her run ends tonight.

Bob Sinclair: We've seen stranger things before, Tori.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, like a steroid-enhanced 11-3 record.

Tori Montgomery: ...not gonna say it....

Scott Stevens hit the Knife Edge Chop

Scott Stevens applied the Rear Chinlock

Scott Stevens hit the Stomp

Scott Stevens hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Diamond slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.

Diamond hit the Legsweep Kick

Diamond hit the Face Stepping

Diamond hit the Half Senton

Diamond hit the Face Rub

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Scott Stevens moved and the Handspring Moonsault missed!

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Scott Stevens hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Scott Stevens used the La Magistral Cradle

1!

Kick Out!

Diamond blocked the Gutwrench Suplex.

The Triple Kick Combo was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Diamond hit the Rolling Senton

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Scott Stevens moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Diamond slipped out the back of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Diamond hit the Dropkick To Outside

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Scott Stevens moved and the Sky Twister Press missed!

Tori Montgomery: Come on, Diamond, get up!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond crashed and burned with that move, that jaw-dropping Sky Twister Press, but Stevens wanted no part of it.

Frankie Garnett: Tell us something we didn't know already, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: Oy.....

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond from behind.

Scott Stevens hit the Ring Post Smash

Scott Stevens hit the German Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Diamond blocked the Toxic Sting.

Scott Stevens gets into the ring.

Diamond moved and the Running Plancha Forearm missed!

Diamond gets into the ring.

Diamond hit the Feint Plancha Dive

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

Scott Stevens shook the ropes to stop the Flying Elbow Drop.

Scott Stevens throws Diamond off the top rope.

Diamond broke the German Suplex.

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

Scott Stevens moved and the Slingshot Legdrop missed!

The Back Suplex was countered into a Dropkicksault.

Scott Stevens moved and the Arabian Press missed!

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond.

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Scott Stevens picks up Diamond.

The Powerbomb was countered into a Punch.

Diamond hit the Dropkick To Knee

The Jawjacker was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Diamond is feeling the effects of Arachnophobia!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Tori Montgomery: (radio edit)

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight and a half minutes...Scott Stevens!

Tori Montgomery: That's it. I'm heading to Birmingham as soon as can. I need a change of venue; maybe then I can get a prediction right for a change. Besides, it gets me away from this sorry excuse of a color commentator.

Frankie Garnett: Hey!

Bob Sinclair: Until next week in Omaha, everyone, this is Bob Sinclair for Frankie Garnett and Tori Montgomery...good night, everyone!

<hr>

SHOW SUMMARY

1. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1) def. Sebastian Moore (0-2)

* Time of match: 8:50

* Match Rating: C+

* Winner's Offense: 48%

* Demonio's Body Health: Head 46, Body 70, Arms 100, Legs 91

* Moore's Body Health: Head 76, Body 74, Arms 100, Legs 94

* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 5.33 points towards their season totals.

2. Ezekial Kerghan (2-0) def. The Phoenix (1-1)

* Time of match: 6:50

* Match Rating: E

* Winner's Offense: 52%

* Kerghan's Body Health: Head 86, Body 89, Arms 100, Legs 93

* Phoenix's Body Health: Head 60, Body 87, Arms 100, Legs 86

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.67 points towards their season totals.

3. Super Century (1-1) def. Thor Hammerskald (0-2)

* Time of match: 16:20

* Match Rating: A*

* Winner's Offense: 57%

* Century's Body Health: Head 27, Body 75, Arms 96, Legs 99

* Hammerskald's Body Health: Head 42, Body 72, Arms 93, Legs 97

* This is the Match of the Night

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 7.50 points towards their season totals.

4. FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Maxx Skabb (2-0) def. Ian Carlisle (0-2)

* Time of match: 14:40

* Match Rating: A

* Winner's Offense: 54%

* Skabb's Body Health: Head 72, Body 83, Arms 100, Legs 97

* Carlisle's Body Health: Head 45, Body 70, Arms 100, Legs 93

* 14 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.14 points towards their season totals.

5. Nuclear Templeton (2-0) def. SGRaaize (0-2)

* Time of match: 7:50

* Match Rating: D

* Winner's Offense: 65%

* Templeton's Body Health: Head 94, Body 97, Arms 100, Legs 94

* Raaize's Body Health: Head 63, Body 86, Arms 98, Legs 98

* 10 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.60 points towards their season totals.

6. Sean (2-0) def. Robbie Maynard (1-1)

* Time of match: 5:00

* Match Rating: D

* Winner's Offense: 61%

* Sean's Body Health: Head 97, Body 95, Arms 99, Legs 94

* Maynard's Body Health: Head 77, Body 92, Arms 100, Legs 93

* 14 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.14 points towards their season totals.

7. Johnny Triumph (2-0) def. Tarik Nolan (0-2)

* Time of match: 4:40

* Match Rating: F

* Winner's Offense: 55%

* Triumph's Body Health: Head 86, Body 98, Arms 98, Legs 98

* Nolan's Body Health: Head 89, Body 96, Arms 92, Legs 82

* 15 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.07 points towards their season totals.

8. HARDCORE MATCH: Scott Stevens (2-0) def. Diamond (0-2)

* Time of match: 8:30

* Match Rating: C

* Winner's Offense: 60%

* Stevens' Body Health: Head 68, Body 78, Arms 100, Legs 92

* Diamond's Body Health: Head 85, Body 82, Arms 100, Legs 75

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.67 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK THREE SCHEDULE: Birmingham, Alabama (US: South East)

(American style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

Johnny Triumph (2-0, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 13%)

The Phoenix (1-1, 15%) vs. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 15%)

Diamond (0-2, 15%) vs. SGRaaize (0-2, 15%)

HARDCORE MATCH: Ezekial Kerghan (2-0, 15%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 15%)

Super Century (1-1, 18%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 15%)

Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-2, 19%)

Scott Stevens (2-0, 22%) vs. Sean (2-0, 15%)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Tarik Nolan (0-2, 24%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1, 15%)

*sigh*

Same ol', same ol'.

Johnny Triumph (2-0, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 13%)

The Phoenix (1-1, 15%) vs. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 15%)

Diamond (0-2, 15%) vs. SGRaaize (0-2, 15%)

HARDCORE MATCH: Ezekial Kerghan (2-0, 15%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 15%)

Super Century (1-1, 18%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 15%)

Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-2, 19%)

Scott Stevens (2-0, 22%) vs. Sean (2-0, 15%)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Tarik Nolan (0-2, 24%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1, 15%)

Archived