"The League"--Seasons Three and Four

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny Triumph (2-0, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (0-2, 13%)

The Phoenix (1-1, 15%) vs. Robbie Maynard (1-1, 15%)

Diamond (0-2, 15%) vs. SGRaaize (0-2, 15%)

HARDCORE MATCH: Ezekial Kerghan (2-0, 15%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (2-0, 15%)

Super Century (1-1, 18%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-0, 15%)

Thor Hammerskald (0-2, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (0-2, 19%)

Scott Stevens (2-0, 22%) vs. Sean (2-0, 15%)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Tarik Nolan (0-2, 24%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-1, 15%)

A couple things. The saying still remains true for the greatest champion in the history of ever! EVER! If he can’t make you tap, he will kick you in the sack. Also little known fact about the Horns of Victory: It can cause the blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the cripple to walk. It does this to balance the world, as the pain it inflicts is so evil that without a balance the universe would end. Also Mr. Triumph is a megalomaniac.

Scott and Lisa Stevens ft. Frankie Garnett

Location The Commons, Huffman, Tx: Stevens mansion

March 12, 2011, 1:00 p.m. local time

(Screen opens up and we see a beat up, clunker of a car enter a through a large black gate and head up a long drive way. Half way up the driveway the car suddenly comes to a stop. It sits there for a few moments and we hear the sounds of the driver trying to start it again but the engine will simply not turnover and start. As we zoom in to get a better look we see that the driver is none other than Frankie Garnett cussing up a storm.)

Frankie: Dammit not again!!!!!!! This is the third time this hunk of junk has done this to me on my way here. Tori has a nice car, Sinclair does too, hell even Amelia's car is better than what I'm stuck with. Why can't I have a nice car? Cause the Commish is cheap that's why. Everytime I ask our beloved Commissioner for a slight raise he says he doesn't have the funds. Bull**** I say. Bull****!!!!!!!!!!

(Frankie takes a deep breath and appears to have his ranting done, gets out of his car and hikes up the long drive way. In what seems like an eternity, Frankie finally reaches the gigantic door of the Stevens mansion. He rings the door bell, and a voice over the intercom comes on.)

Intercom: Hello?

(Frank walks over to the intercom and presses a button.)

Frankie: Scotty, broski, it's Frankie.

Scorpion: Hold one second man and I'll come let you in.

(After a few seconds the door opened and stood none other than The Venomous One.)

Scorpion: Frankie my man you made it. Hope you're hungry the food is almost ready.......to....

(Scorpion looks around.)

Scorpion: Frankie, where the hell is your car? Did you walk all the way up the drive way?

(Frankie grumbles.)

Frankie: Damn thing died halfway up. That penny pinching commissioner won't give me my deserving raise.

Scorpion: That sucks man, because you are the real talent behind the booth. I mean clearly you carry that bimbo and hack every week.

Frankie: It's true, but my talents just aren't being rightfully compensated.

Scorpion: Well, as the old saying goes, "good things happen to good people." Until then, we eat my friend.

(Scorpion and Frankie head inside. Once inside we see the numerous championship title belts; trophies; awards; plaques; figures; etc from the legendary Stevens and Barbosa families. Frankie is just mesmerized by all the shininess just like a barracuda.)

Scorpion: Frankie, stop gawking and get your ass over here, food is getting cold.

(Scorpion and Frankie make their way through the house to the backyard and step out onto the covered patio/deck where the Grill Master 10,000 is cooking the food. We pan around the yard and we see the ever so lovely Lisa Stevens, wearing a itsy, bitsy, teenie, weanie, black and white, polka-dotted bikini, sunbathing next to the Olympic sized pool and custom built waterfall looking like a bronze-goddess out there. If Joshua Flogg was here he would be "flogging the dolphin" for sure.)

Scorpion: Frankie my man, what do you want to eat? We got steaks, burgers, dogs, and fajitas.

(Frankie thinks for a second.)

Frankie: I'll have a couple of burgers and a beer if you don't mind.

Scorpion: Two burgers and a cold one coming right up.

(Scorpion grabs the tongs and puts the patties on the hamburger buns. He then opens a cooler full to the gills with sodas and Dos Equis.)

Frankie: What's with all of the Dos Equis?

Scorpion: You see, I usually don't drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Frankie: Oooooookay.

(Scorpion hands Frankie a cerveza.)

Scorpion: Stay thirsty my friend.

(Frankie gives Scorpion a puzzled look. Frankie begins to eat his burgers and Scorpion digs into his steak and fajitas. After awhile of hanging out and eating, the real reason for Frankie being there begins.)

Frankie: Well, thanks for the food, but you know why I'm here.

Scorpion: Yes I do.

Frankie: I'm hear to ask the tough questions without any bias, unlike my other two journalistic partners. Are you ready sir?

Scorpion: Fire away.

Frankie: First and foremost, from the way you have been winning as of late it would seem that you are fully healed from the back injury and post concussion syndrome you suffered last season.

Scorpion: That is correct. I basically had nerve damage alongside my spine and everytime I was slammed on my back I would be paralyzed for a few seconds, so the doctors went in and repaired the damaged nerves and I'm good as new. So far I haven't had any PCS symptoms, however I take monthly check ups just to be sure and I've past every single one or I wouldn't have been medically cleared to begin the season.

Frankie: That is good to hear, however some people within the company think you made it all up just to maybe get the sympathy vote and an automatic bid into the playoff round. What would you like to say to this critic?

Scorpion: First off, Skanky McHussy can kiss my ass. How dare she make such slanderous remarks about me without any shred of proof. She claims to have talked to my doctor, correction I have more than one sweetie so go back to the drawing board. Even if she had talked to my doctors, Dre and Peppers, she wouldn't have gotten any information do to a thing called "doctor-patient confidentiality." However, if she's wants to report gossip that's fine with me, but if she continues her vicious reporting tirades against me, we will have some problems, and you can bank on that.

Frank: Well, Tori also reported that the Commissioner was in the Lone Star State recently talking to two free agents that supposedly you know pretty well. Can you share the identity of these individuals?

Scorpion: Honestly Frankie, I have no clue who it could be. The only two people that I know that live in Texas are my brothers, Richard and George. However like I said before I don't think they will be signing with the company because I cast a big shadow and I'm sure they don't want to play second fiddle to me. Now could it be one of my numerous friends? Sure, that is very possible, I mean they do vacation in Texas on a regular basis. Maybe it was a few of them the commish met up with.

(We see Lisa get up from her tanning and head towards the inside of the house.)

Lisa: Everything is ready dear.

Scorpion: Excellent.

(Lisa gives him a smooch on the cheek and she heads inside.)

Frankie: Have a surprised planned?

Scorpion: Don't worry about it.

Frankie: Alrighty then, with your recent winnings you are on top of your division again just like last year. Do you see yourself winning the division?

Scorpion: I abso-frakking-lutely I do. I mean my division is like the NFC Western division in the National Football League.

Frankie: Wow. That is a horrible comparison.

Scorpion: Not really when the division sucks. I mean the Flaming ****atoo has been a disappointment. He had this tremendous winning streak last year and he gets destroyed by some curtain jerker in his second ever match. If Phoenix was more concerned on the task at hand instead of eating every buffet he comes across and worrying if he is going to pass his next piss test I might be more worried, but as of now he is beneath me. Hell, last year he couldn't even beat me, and medical stoppages don't mean ****. He couldn't pin me and he damn sure couldn't make me submit. Now he is hiding from me, and the only time I face him is on the last card of the year before the playoffs. Whose ass did you have to kiss for that bird boy? Next you have this rook who talks to voices and thinks he's this hardcore badass because he likes to take a cheese grater to his own head. Son, acting hardcore and being hardcore are two very different and important things to realize. You saw what I did to Diamond, that was just a small taste of what real hardcore is. And Diamond, I don't even know why I have to face this tramp as much as I do because I've beaten her for the what? Eighteenth million time? She still thinks she can compete in my world and I have to remind her of her role in life, plus I'm getting a little bored kicking her ass so much since she represents no real threat to me.

Frankie: That is some confidence you have there.

Scorpion: It's all true. I am the champion of this company.

(Frankie mutters something under his breathe.)

Scorpion: What was that?

Frankie: Well to be honest, you are not the champion. Johnny Triumph is, since he wears the belt and all.

(Scorpion pushes his glasses down and glares at Frankie with anger in his eyes before he pushes them back up.)

Scorpion: True, he may wear a belt to signify he is a champion, however I was handpicked by the owner of The League to bring this company to new heights it has never seen before which I have been doing week in and out. So in essence that makes me the true champion of this company. That is why I was given that big money contract and the special privileges. You see this rolex? (Scorpion flashes the rollie) This is worth more than Triumph's car. You see this flip-flop? (Scorpion takes the sandal off) This is worth more than Triumph's house. You see this lent? (Scorpion digs around into his pocket and pulls out some lent) This is worth more than John Triumph's life. I don't need a silly thing like a title belt to show my status because we all know pound for pound I'm the real League's champion. However, if I have to win the championship belt to shut up the non-believers then that is what the megastar will do and no one on this roster can stop me.

Frankie: Any thoughts on your opponent this week and all the nay sayers who say you can't beat him?

Scorpion: You think I'm scared because I have to face some washed up former musician? I'm sure Madonna or Prince's symbol would put up more of a challenge than this disco reject.

Frankie: I don't think he has a musical background to tell you the truth.

Scorpion: Well if that's the case he needs to spawn a last name before he get's bitch slapped like Ike did Tina to avoid all the confusion and all. The one that has been doubting me the most besides Skanky, has been that rookie Ian Carlisle. Ian, the only person you should be doubting is yourself since you haven't won a match. Before you call out the megastar of this company, win a match first and then I might take a listen to what you have to say until then send all comments to my complaints box outside my locker room door.

Frankie: Any final words before we end the interview?

Scorpion: You will all become victims to the Scorpion's sting each week until I take what is rightfully mine from Triumph.

Frankie: There you have it folks. This is Frankie Garnett signing off for The League.

(Frankie undoes his microphone, and shakes Scorpion's hand.)

Frankie: Pleasure to hang with you again sir.

Scorpion: No problem man, you are always welcome here.

(Scorpion leads Frankie to the door.)

Scorpion: Oh, before you go you'll need these Frankie.

(Scorpion hands Frankie a set of keys.)

Frankie: These aren't my car keys.

Scorpion: I know. It's keys to your new car.

(Frankie has a stunned look on his face.)

Frankie: You're kidding me right?

Scorpion: I kid you not.

(Scorpion pushes a button and the garage door opens up to Lisa Stevens standing next to a yellow, 2011 Chevy Camaro.)

Scorpion: A beauty isn't she?

Frankie: Why yes, I always thought your wife was....

Scorpion: The car fool!!!!!!!!!!

(Frankie stops talking for a moment to collect himself.)

Frankie: Yes the car looks splendid.

Scorpion: I call her, "Rumblebee."

(Frankie looks puzzled.)

Frankie: Don't you mean "Bumblebee?"

Scorpion: Shhhhhhh!!!!!!! You want to get sued?????

Frankie: Of course not. Thanks again for the gift.

Scorpion: No problem man. Good things happen to good people and I know you were in need of one so there you go. And people call me a douchebag.

(Scorpion rolls eyes.)

Scorpion: Be safe getting home and I'll see you Monday.

(Scorpion and Lisa head back into the house while Frankie hops into his new car.)

Frankie: Oh boy oh boy. Test drive time.

(Frankie revs the engine and hauls ass down the driveway as the screen....)

(Fade 2 black)

Ian Carlisle

March 12 about 4pm

Afternoon, Scotty Boy, and Miss Stevens, not to forget you , so I watched your video , and felt due to your comments I have felt i had to reply. First and Foremost , congurlations you have made a friend, via your money, I do not have the wrestling legacy that you own , I'm not as rich as you, however I have a heart for this insdutry that can not make up into money. Scotty Boy you believe that you can beat me. like that , and that my less than stellar record somehow disallows me standing up to you. The time will come when we will meet, and when we do , I kope that you are ready.

Now as for Johnny Trimuph, we meet next week, and we will face to prove who's better , you are the champion and I respect that but noone stays like that for ever, but you heard Scotty Boy video , He did Not only take a jibe at me and at Tori, which I warned him not to do , he also slagged you off. So I propose a idea, at Tag Team turmoil , you chose to be to be my partner and we can both get even

Due to this show pressing the limits of its allotted five-minute overrun, there will be no entrances this week. (And to prove that I'm not lying, the total time for matches this week is 2:02:30. Feel free to check my math if you'd like. :) )

Season Three, Week Three

Birmingham, Alabama

March 14, 2011

<object width="28" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxBiUbCP8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="28" height="25"></object> THE LEAGUE: SEASON THREE, WEEK THREE

We fade in to the usual pyrotechnics as the standing-room-only crowd of 9,200 threatens to blow the roof off the arena. All too soon, we head to ringside and our usual commentary team.

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome back to The League! I'm Bob Sinclair, sitting at ringside as always with Tori Montgomery and Frankie Garnett.

Tori Montgomery: I can feel it in the air tonight, Bob. There's upsets afoot, mark my words.

Frankie Garnett: The last time people did that, you couldn't guess a single match right.

Tori Montgomery: Look, just because you've got some brown stuff on your nose from Scorpion's—

Bob Sinclair: Look, you two, I want no fighting this week, or I will start muting microphones.

Frankie Garnett: (smugly) Fine by me.

Tori Montgomery: Fine.

Bob Sinclair: Good. Now, because our network provider is all but demanding that we keep the show to within two hours and five minutes this week—apparently they want to show live coverage of Survivor: Compton after we go off the air—there won't be any long entrances this week. Instead, the first competitors for our match have gotten in the ring, and we're ready to go.

Frankie Garnett: Compton? Really? Why not Harlem or Detroit?

Tori Montgomery: They couldn't afford either of those places.

Frankie Garnett: ...oh.

Johnny Triumph hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph applied the Side Headlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Single Leg Trip

Ian Carlisle blocked the Knee Pull.

Johnny Triumph applied the Arm Bar

Ian Carlisle broke the Western Spinning Toe Hold.

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Ian Carlisle applied the Side Headlock

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Clothesline

Ian Carlisle hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Ian Carlisle hit the Stomp

Ian Carlisle applied the Arm Bar

Ian Carlisle hit the Flip Legdrop

Johnny Triumph moved and the Snap Driving Elbow missed!

Johnny Triumph applied the Rear Chinlock

Johnny Triumph hit the Face Stepping

Johnny Triumph applied the Boston Crab

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Ian Carlisle hit the DDT

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

The fans boo Johnny Triumph, trying to distract him.

Johnny Triumph hit the Vertical Suplex

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Johnny Triumph stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Johnny Triumph picks up Ian Carlisle.

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Slingshot Suplex.

Ian Carlisle climbs the turnbuckles.

The Flying Body Press was countered into a Powerslam.

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle's not afraid to try his aerial tactics, but Triumph just has them scouted too well.

Tori Montgomery: I get the feeling that Triumph is just toying with the rookie.

Frankie Garnett: And I approve of this! Mr. Triumph can beat this guy blindfolded; so why not have a little fun?

Johnny Triumph picks up Ian Carlisle.

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Horns of Victory.

Ian Carlisle hit the Missile Dropkick

Johnny Triumph counters by fighting back.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the S.T.O..

Ian Carlisle hit the Springboard Rana

Johnny Triumph moved and the Flying Headbutt missed!

Johnny Triumph applied the Camel Clutch

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Ian Carlisle slipped out of the Vertical Suplex.

Johnny Triumph counters by reversing on Ian Carlisle.

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

Johnny Triumph moved and the Missile Dropkick missed!

Ian Carlisle slipped out the back of the Horns of Victory.

Johnny Triumph blocked the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

Johnny Triumph counters by reversing on Ian Carlisle.

Johnny Triumph hit the Twisting Powerslam

Ian Carlisle broke the Camel Clutch.

Johnny Triumph is in a world of hurt thanks to that Cradle Piledriver!

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

Frankie Garnett: WHAT?!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eight and a half minutes...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: What a way to pick up your first League win, by pinning the defending champion!

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, THAT is why you don't have fun in the ring.

Frankie Garnett: I guarantee you nobody saw that coming...

Bob Sinclair: I'm as shocked as you are, Frankie. But in the meantime, our next match is ready to get underway. This is one I've been waiting to see.

Tori Montgomery: Makes two of us, Bob. Ring the bell already!

Robbie Maynard hit the Eye Gouge

Robbie Maynard applied the Front Facelock

The Phoenix moved and the Dropkick missed!

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

The Phoenix hit the Punch

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Blow

The Phoenix hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Knee Pull.

Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm To Back

Robbie Maynard applied the Top Wrist Lock

Robbie Maynard hit the Knee Lift

Robbie Maynard hit the Forearm Blow

Robbie Maynard hit the Dropkick To Knee

Robbie Maynard hit the Running Knee Lift

Robbie Maynard applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Robbie Maynard picks up The Phoenix.

The Merseyside Maul was countered into a Forearm Blow.

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike

The Phoenix hit the Vertical Suplex

Robbie Maynard blocked the Single Leg Boston Crab.

The Phoenix applied the American Figure Four Leglock

The Camel Clutch was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

The Phoenix slipped out of the Stop the Ferry.

The Phoenix hit the Triple Forearm Blow

The Phoenix picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

The Phoenix hit the Side Explosion Suplex

Robbie Maynard broke the Camel Clutch by reaching the ropes.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Capture Suplex.

The Phoenix hit the Slingshot Suplex

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Bob Sinclair: After an early scare, Phoenix looks to be settled and is taking the fight to Maynard.

Frankie Garnett: Seriously, what the hell is his wife doing out here? She seems lost!

Tori Montgomery: I agree with you for once, Frankie. This might not have been the best decision that Phoenix has ever made.

The Phoenix whips Robbie Maynard to the corner.

The Phoenix hit the Corner Clothesline

The Phoenix picks up Robbie Maynard.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Side Explosion Suplex.

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix broke the Small Package by falling on top.

1!

Kick Out!

Robbie Maynard broke the Capture Suplex.

The Phoenix blocked the Face Plant.

The Phoenix blocked the Gutwrench Suplex. This is the second block in a row, and The Phoenix takes control.

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

The Phoenix stops to acknowledge the fans at ringside.

The Vertical Suplex was countered into a Open Handed Slap.

The Phoenix broke the Small Package.

The Phoenix hit the Capture Suplex

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

It's gotta be over, Robbie Maynard hits the Merseyside Maul!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

No, there is the escape!

Frankie Garnett: How did he get out of that?!

Tori Montgomery: Phoenix is a submission wrestler, Frankie. He knows how to adjust his weight in the ring to slip out of holds that no one expects him to escape.

Bob Sinclair: Nevertheless, Phoenix is in a world of trouble here as Maynard looks to finish the match.

The Phoenix counters by reversing on Robbie Maynard.

The Phoenix hit the Corner Clothesline

The Phoenix picks up Robbie Maynard from behind.

1!

Robbie Maynard broke the Slingshot Suplex by falling on top.

1!

Robbie Maynard climbs the turnbuckles.

The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Flying Clothesline.

The Phoenix throws Robbie Maynard off the top rope.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Eternal Requiem.

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Merseyside Maul.

The fans try to help The Phoenix by chanting his name.

The Phoenix whips Robbie Maynard into the ropes.

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

The Phoenix is struggling, trying to...yes! He has the Eternal Requiem locked in!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

No, there is the escape!

Tori Montgomery: And now Maynard showing his growing submission expertise!

Bob Sinclair: This is becoming a great match, and we're just getting started tonight, folks.

Frankie Garnett: OK, I'll admit...these two are leaving it all out there.

The Slingshot Suplex was countered into a Punch.

The Small Package was countered into a Punch.

The fans cheer for The Phoenix, trying to get him to take it up a level.

The Phoenix hit the Roundhouse Punch

Robbie Maynard blocked the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

1!

The Phoenix hit the Vertical Suplex

Robbie Maynard broke the Eternal Requiem.

Robbie Maynard hit the Gutwrench Suplex

The Phoenix blocked the Stop the Ferry.

Robbie Maynard picks up The Phoenix.

Robbie Maynard climbs the turnbuckles.

The Phoenix shook the ropes to stop the Flying Body Press.

The Phoenix throws Robbie Maynard off the top rope.

The Phoenix climbs the turnbuckles.

Robbie Maynard recovers and stands up.

The Phoenix hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

Tori Montgomery: Phoenix not really known for his top rope arsenal, at least not since getting his neck broken nearly two years ago.

Frankie Garnett: And yet he's still wrestling? Is he suicidal or something?

Bob Sinclair: It just shows the heart he has for this sport, Frankie.

Robbie Maynard slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Small Package.

The Phoenix whips Robbie Maynard into the ropes.

The Phoenix hit the Forearm Strike Flurry

The Phoenix picks up Robbie Maynard.

Robbie Maynard blocked the Camel Clutch.

Robbie Maynard slipped out the back of the Eternal Requiem.

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Merseyside Maul.

1!

1!

The Western Brainbuster Suplex was countered into a Forearm Blow.

Robbie Maynard hit the Face Plant

It's gotta be over, Robbie Maynard hits the Merseyside Maul!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

The fans start a chant of 'That Was Awesome'.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seventeen minutes and thirty seconds...Robbie Maynard!

Tori Montgomery: And we already have a contender for Match of the Night, folks!

Frankie Garnett: And even better, fat boy lost! What a week this is turning out to be!

Bob Sinclair: It wasn't without trying, Frankie. Phoenix nearly pulled it out.

Frankie Garnett: But he didn't, so ha!

Tori Montgomery: And you wonder why people don't like you, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: What's not to like?

Bob Sinclair: In any event, coming up is a match of winless wrestlers. Someone's getting their first win tonight, let's find out who!

Diamond hit the Bitch Slap

SGRaaize took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

SGRaaize hit the Single Leg Trip

Diamond slipped out the back of the Rear Chinlock.

Diamond hit the Dropkick

SGRaaize broke the Face Rub.

SGRaaize hit the Elbow Strike

SGRaaize hit the Single Leg Trip

Diamond broke the Arm Bar by reaching the ropes.

SGRaaize hit the Kick To Gut

SGRaaize hit the Running Clothesline

SGRaaize hit the Knee Pull

SGRaaize picks up Diamond.

SGRaaize hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Diamond counters by fighting back.

Diamond hit the Side Headlock Takedown

SGRaaize blocked the Women's Choke Hold.

SGRaaize recovers and stands up.

Diamond hit the Dropkick

Diamond hit the Face Stepping

The referee warns that that was illegal.

SGRaaize moved and the Rolling Splash missed!

SGRaaize applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The fans boo SGRaaize, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

The European Uppercut was countered into a Arm Drag.

SGRaaize moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown.

SGRaaize moved and the Basement Dropkick missed!

SGRaaize hit the European Uppercut

The Vertical Suplex was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond's agility on display there, as well as her body control skills as she was able to slip out of that suplex attempt.

Frankie Garnett: Speaking of body control, I wonder what she and Jayde do backstage before matches start?

Tori Montgomery: Given that Jayde has been about as effective as Phoenix's wife out here, that's a good question.

Diamond hit the Women's DDT

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Flying Elbow Drop.

The fans boo SGRaaize, wanting to see him take, not give, punishment.

SGRaaize throws Diamond off the top rope.

SGRaaize picks up Diamond from behind.

SGRaaize hit the Hammerlock Kick

Diamond blocked the Portugal Lock.

Diamond blocked the Wheel Barrow Suplex. This is the second block in a row, and Diamond takes control.

Diamond hit the Running Dropkick

SGRaaize moved and the Flip Legdrop missed!

SGRaaize whips Diamond into the ropes.

SGRaaize hit the Hot Shot

The Heel Hook Leg Grapevine was countered into a Low Blow.

Diamond picks up SGRaaize.

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

SGRaaize shook the ropes to stop the Diamond in the Sky.

SGRaaize throws Diamond off the top rope.

Diamond blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

SGRaaize hit the Running Hot Shot

SGRaaize gets into the ring.

The Heel Hook Leg Grapevine was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

SGRaaize recovers and stands up.

Diamond hit the Second Rope Dropkick

Diamond hit the Split-Legged Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

BANG!!! SGRaaize feels the effects of the Diamond Cutter!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Frankie Garnett: What the hell was that?!

Tori Montgomery: Diamond told me earlier tonight to be looking for something new tonight; that has to be it.

Bob Sinclair: It very nearly got the pin for her there, regardless!

The Jawjacker was countered into a Double Leg Trip.

Diamond counters by fighting back.

Diamond hit the Springboard Rana

Diamond used the Standing Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

SGRaaize blocked the Diamond Cutter.

The Flying Clothesline was countered into a Powerslam.

SGRaaize applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

The Portugal Lariat was countered into a Spinning Back Kick.

From out of nowhere, DIamond Cutter on Raaize!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twelve minutes even...Diamond!

Tori Montgomery: Folks, I think Diamond may have found what she needed to take that next step.

Bob Sinclair: That could very well be, Tori, as Diamond picks up a much-needed win with a new finisher!

Frankie Garnett: And now we go from that to two men just beating the holy hell out of each other! I approve of this, ring the bell already!

Tori Montgomery: He likes his abuse, doesn't he?

Bob Sinclair: You have no idea....

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Jab Punch

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Throat Thrust

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Knee Lift

Nuclear Templeton took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

The Headbutt was countered into a Throat Thrust.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Standing Spinebuster.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the DDT

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Low Blow

Ezekial Kerghan used the Slit Throat Motion

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

The Elbow Blow was countered into a Clothesline.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Redemption.

The Forearm To Back Of Head didn't seem to hurt Ezekial Kerghan, whose head is just too hard.

Bob Sinclair: Wait for it...

Tori Montgomery: Wait for what, Bob?

Frankie Garnett: I've heard of hard-headed, but that's a new definition of it!

Bob Sinclair: That.

Tori Montgomery: ...oy...

Nuclear Templeton hit the Schoolboy Roll Up

1!

Kick Out!

The Headbutt had no effect on Ezekial Kerghan, whose head is just too hard, and it was Nuclear Templeton who seemed to come off worse.

The crowd is solidly against Ezekial Kerghan, trying to get him to lose his cool.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Powerbomb Pin

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half!

Redemption has come for Nuclear Templeton!

Look out! Templeton's gone Nuclear!

Frankie Garnett: And I thought Super Century was bad enough....

Nuclear Templeton hit the Knife Edge Chop

Nuclear Templeton applied the Body Scissors

Nuclear Templeton applied the Rear Chinlock

The Elbow Drop was countered into a Low Blow.

Nuclear Templeton rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

The Discus Punch was countered into a Punch.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Repeated Knee Lifts.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Stump Piledriver. This is the second block in a row, and Nuclear Templeton takes control.

The Strong Open Handed Chop was countered into a Bodyslam.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Flying Knee Strike

Nuclear Templeton hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

The Rear Naked Punch Flurry was countered into a Low Blow.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Stomp

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Nuclear Templeton is busted open.

Ezekial Kerghan stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Redeem Thee and They Will Fall.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Full Nelson Butt Bomb

Nuclear Templeton picks up Ezekial Kerghan.

Ezekial Kerghan blocked the Dumping the Trash.

The Strong Charging Forearm was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Ezekial Kerghan used the Slit Throat Motion

Ezekial Kerghan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Frankie Garnett: So much for going Nuclear, huh?

Tori Montgomery: Match isn't over yet, Frankie.

Bob Sinclair: Tori's right; we've seen victories pulled from out of nowhere before.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Clothesline.

Ezekial Kerghan looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Ezekial Kerghan picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the Neckbreaker

The fans boo Ezekial Kerghan, trying to distract him.

Ezekial Kerghan hit the DDT

1!

2!

Kick Out!

The Powerbomb Pin was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

The Rain of Pain was countered into a Low Blow.

Nuclear Templeton rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Nuclear Templeton drags Ezekial Kerghan back into the ring.

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Bob Sinclair: Just like that, Frankie.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of eleven minutes even...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: And with that, Templeton moves to 3-0 on the new season, and has to be an early favorite to win his division!

Tori Montgomery: I have to agree with that. Templeton has postseason experience; right now he's on my shortlist of possible championship contenders.

Frankie Garnett: Unlike the goofball in the ring right now wearing the mask and cape.

Bob Sinclair: Again, Frankie, stranger things have happened. And there's the bell to get our fifth match underway!

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century hit the Kick To Knee

Super Century applied the Side Headlock

Super Century hit the Elbow Strike

Super Century hit the Jab Punch

Super Century applied the Hammerlock

Maxx Skabb blocked the Hammerlock Kick.

Maxx Skabb easily broke the Running Bulldog.

Maxx Skabb hit the Toss To Corner

Super Century slipped out of the Repeated Shoulder Ram.

Super Century hit the Leg Lariat

Super Century applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Super Century picks up Maxx Skabb from behind.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Running Dropkick missed!

Super Century moved and the Stomp missed!

Super Century hit the High Knee

Super Century hit the Flip Legdrop

Super Century climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Split-Legged Moonsault missed!

Maxx Skabb hit the Headbutt To Groin

Maxx Skabb picks up Super Century from behind.

Maxx Skabb hit the Low Blow

Maxx Skabb picks up Super Century.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Side Suplex.

Maxx Skabb moved and the Zero Grav missed!

Super Century broke the Overhead Fallaway Slam.

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Super Century.

Maxx Skabb hit the Avalanche

Super Century moved and the Big Legdrop missed!

Maxx Skabb moved and the Missile Dropkick missed!

Frankie Garnett: Wrestling Commandment #6, Century!

Tori Montgomery: Let me guess. "Thou shalt not jump at a big man?"

Frankie Garnett: How'd you know?

Tori Montgomery: One of the places I worked before here.

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Century's in trouble unless he can recover quickly.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker.

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Maxx Skabb's neck with the Zero Grav!

1!

The Strong Knife Edge Chop was countered into a Throat Thrust.

Super Century hit the Running Dropkick

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

Maxx Skabb hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Maxx Skabb picks up Super Century from behind.

Maxx Skabb applied the Head Vice

The referee was not happy with that move.

Maxx Skabb climbs the turnbuckles.

Maxx Skabb hit the Second Rope Fist Drop

Maxx Skabb hit the Big Legdrop

Super Century easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

The crowd start a chant for Super Century.

Super Century whips Maxx Skabb into the ropes.

Century Lock on Skabb! Will it be enough?

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

Frankie Garnett: Wait, when did he learn a grapevine ankle lock?

Tori Montgomery: Bob, I'm glad you called that one. I almost called it the Blaze of Glory.

Bob Sinclair: The what?

Tori Montgomery: One of the wrestlers I covered used that as a finisher, so it's force of habit.

Bob Sinclair: Ah.

Super Century hit the Hammerlock Kick

Maxx Skabb rushed the Missile Dropkick.

Super Century broke the Super Overhead Fallaway Slam.

Super Century throws Maxx Skabb off the top rope.

Super Century picks up Maxx Skabb.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Camel Clutch.

Super Century hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

Super Century hit the Flying Clothesline

1!

Maxx Skabb moved and the Running Dropkick missed!

Super Century hit the Missile Dropkick

Super Century applied the Camel Clutch

Escaped!

The Double Underhook Bomb was countered into a Sunset Flip.

1!

Super Century grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Frankie Garnett: There's his weak point, Maxx! Get him!

Tori Montgomery: Seriously, what do you have against Century?

Frankie Garnett: I'm not telling.

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Century may do well to hide his discomfort if he doesn't want Skabb focusing on the neck.

Maxx Skabb shook the ropes to stop the Missile Dropkick.

Maxx Skabb throws Super Century off the top rope.

Maxx Skabb climbs the turnbuckles.

Super Century recovers and stands up.

Maxx Skabb hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

Super Century counters by fighting back.

The Over Shoulder Backbreaker was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Maxx Skabb easily broke the Hammerlock Kick.

Super Century broke the Gutwrench Powerbomb.

Super Century hit the Flying Body Press

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Super Century hit the Split-Legged Moonsault

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Super Century just broke the laws of gravity and Maxx Skabb's neck with the Zero Grav!

Maxx Skabb is busted open.

1!

Super Century hit the Sleeper Hold Neckbreaker

Maxx Skabb rushed the Spirit Roar.

Skabb hits the Lethal Injection; the end draws near for Super Century!

Well, that was smart. Just get Super Century angry, why don't you...?

Frankie Garnett: Waste it now, Century! That way when Skabb hits it again, you're done!

Bob Sinclair: I dunno, Frankie. Century seems like a man possessed tonight.

Super Century slipped out of the Over Shoulder Backbreaker.

Super Century hit the Moonsault

1!

Super Century hit the Second Rope Rana

Maxx Skabb wipes away the trickle of blood on his face.

Super Century slipped out the back of the Lethal Injection.

Super Century is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Super Century is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

1!

Super Century hit the Second Rope Rana

Tori Montgomery: Man, Century is racking up the frequent flyer miles tonight!

Bob Sinclair: Even more surprising is that he is hanging tough against The League's original psycho.

Frankie Garnett: That's not hanging tough, that's being plain stupid!

Maxx Skabb counters by reversing on Super Century.

Maxx Skabb hit the Avalanche

Super Century blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Maxx Skabb hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Maxx Skabb hit the Face Stepping

The referee was not happy with that move.

The Solitary Confinement was countered into a Elbow Strike.

Maxx Skabb rushed the Spirit Roar.

Super Century counters by fighting back.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Repeated Knee Lifts.

Super Century hit the Flying Body Press

Super Century has to stop momentarily, his neck clearly in agony.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

Maxx Skabb shook the ropes to stop the Century Splash.

Maxx Skabb throws Super Century off the top rope.

Super Century slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

Super Century hit the Corkscrew Leg Lariat

Maxx Skabb hit the Double Underhook Bomb

Super Century is busted open.

Frankie Garnett: And now both men are bleeding! Folks, this is the match of the night right here!

Tori Montgomery: I'm hard pressed to disagree, Frankie. Neither man wants to stay down here!

Super Century slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Implant DDT.

Maxx Skabb blocked the Hammerlock Kick. This is the second block in a row, and Maxx Skabb takes control.

Maxx Skabb applied the Over Shoulder Backbreaker

Escaped!

The fans boo Maxx Skabb, trying to distract him.

Maxx Skabb hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb

Super Century blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Super Century blocked the Mounted Elbow Smashes. This is the second block in a row, and Super Century takes control.

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of thirty-one minutes and ten seconds...Super Century!

Tori Montgomery: That has to be another upset! Century picks up his second win of the season with a move that's not even a finisher!

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, it's working for him, as he deals Skabb his first loss of the season!

Frankie Garnett: I want his boots checked, dammit! This isn't right!

Bob Sinclair: That was done backstage, Frankie, just like it is every week. Deal with it.

Frankie Garnett: (grumbles)

Thor Hammerskald hit the European Uppercut

Thor Hammerskald hit the Slingshot To Corner

Thor Hammerskald hit the Turnbuckle Smash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Thor Hammerskald picks up Sebastian Moore from behind.

Sebastian Moore blocked the Backslide.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Running Face Smash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald picks up Sebastian Moore from behind.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Thor Hammerskald used the Spirit Roar

Thor Hammerskald hit the Splash

Thor Hammerskald hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald picks up Sebastian Moore.

The Fenrir Strike was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Sebastian Moore applied the Knee Bar

Thor Hammerskald broke the Body Scissors by reaching the ropes.

Sebastian Moore hit the Kick To Thigh

Sebastian Moore hit the Slap Kick

Sebastian Moore hit the Triple Kick Combo

Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine.

And Thor Hammerskald offers up Sebastian Moore as a Sacrifice to Tyr!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

The fans boo, unhappy after a dull match.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of three minutes and fifty seconds...Thor Hammerskald!

Tori Montgomery: Hammerskald's not wasting any time tonight, as he puts Moore away in really quick fashion!

Bob Sinclair: If he keeps up that pace, he may be a force this season!

Frankie Garnett: IF, Bob. That's the key word.

Bob Sinclair: We're up to our semi-main event of the evening, folks. Someone's going to join Templeton at 3-0 after this match, let's find out who it is!

Sean hit the Running Clothesline

Sean hit the Knee Pull

Scott Stevens moved and the Stomp missed!

Sean moved and the Punch missed!

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Scott Stevens hit the Knee Pull

Scott Stevens applied the Rear Chinlock

Scott Stevens hit the Elbow Drop On Knee

Sean broke the Body Scissors.

Sean hit the Knife Edge Chop

Sean hit the Forearm Blow

Sean hit the European Uppercut

Sean hit the Legsweep Snap Pinfall

1!

Sean hit the Eye Gouge

Sean hit the Short Arm Clothesline

Scott Stevens blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Scott Stevens blocked the Mounted Punch Flurry. This is the second block in a row, and Scott Stevens takes control.

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

The Leg Lariat was countered into a Single Leg Boston Crab.

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry.

Sean blocked the DDT.

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

The Corkscrew Legdrop was countered into a Low Blow.

Scott Stevens blocked the Legdrop To Groin.

Scott Stevens broke the Single Leg Grapevine by reaching the ropes.

Sean hit the Gutwrench Suplex

Sean picks up Scott Stevens.

Sean hit the Inverted Atomic Drop

The Move of the Night! was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

The fans boo Scott Stevens, trying to distract him.

Sean moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Scott Stevens broke the Modified Figure Four Leglock by reaching the ropes.

Tori Montgomery: I hate to admit it, but that was smart on Stevens' part. Otherwie, it was over right there.

Frankie Garnett: Pfft, like Scorpion would tap to that.

Tori Montgomery: Biased much?

Frankie Garnett: Unlike you, I at least try to be civil.

Tori Montgomery: Try telling that to Super Century and The Phoenix.

Bob Sinclair: That's enough. Can we call the match already?

Scott Stevens broke the Small Package by falling on top.

1!

The Leg Lariat was countered into a Single Leg Boston Crab.

Scott Stevens broke the Modified Figure Four Leglock.

Sean blocked the DDT.

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

Sean blocked the Single Leg Grapevine.

Sean slipped out the back of the La Magistral Cradle.

Sean hit the Dropkick To Knee

The Back Suplex was countered into a Diving DDT.

Scott Stevens picks up Sean from behind.

Scott Stevens hit the Back Suplex

Sean blocked the German Suplex.

Scott Stevens hit the Neckbreaker

Sean counters by fighting back.

Scott Stevens broke the Head And Arm Suplex.

Scott Stevens whips Sean into the ropes.

Scott Stevens hit the Leaping Side Suplex

Sean blocked the German Suplex.

Scott Stevens whips Sean into the ropes.

Scott Stevens hit the Hot Shot

Sean is feeling the effects of Arachnophobia!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Frankie Garnett: YES!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and twenty seconds...Scott Stevens!

Bob Sinclair: So it's Templeton and Stevens left as the last undefeated wrestlers this season. The question is how long will that last?

Tori Montgomery: There'll be time for that discussion later, gentlemen. We're running short on time as it is.

Bob Sinclair: Well, then let's get to our main event!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Open Handed Slap

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Legsweep Kick

Tarik Nolan moved and the Stomp missed!

The Eye Gouge was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Face Stepping

El Demonio de Sangre picks up Tarik Nolan.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Single Leg Trip

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Open Handed Slap

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Lucha Bump

El Demonio de Sangre applied the Candado Invertido

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Leg Lariat

Tarik Nolan moved and the Corkscrew Legdrop missed!

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Face Stepping.

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub

Tarik Nolan hit the Stomp

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Kick

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub

Tarik Nolan hit the Stomp

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Tarik Nolan picks up El Demonio de Sangre.

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Seated Back Dropkick missed!

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Front Slam.

El Demonio de Sangre takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

The Spinning Heel Kick was countered into a Low Blow.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a Clothesline.

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

El Demonio de Sangre counters by fighting back.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Crucifix Cradle

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Quebrada

Tarik Nolan moved and the Rolling Senton missed!

Tarik Nolan picks up El Demonio de Sangre from behind.

Tarik Nolan whips El Demonio de Sangre to the corner.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry.

Tarik Nolan hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Face Plant.

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Regulator.

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Field Goal Low Blow missed!

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Slingshot Guillotina

Tori Montgomery: Guys, does Demonio even have a move to bust Nolan open?

Frankie Garnett: There's ring posts, chairs, and the like. He'll manage.

Tori Montgomery: ...

The Power Guillotina was countered into a Low Blow.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Clothesline

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Tarik Nolan stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Tarik Nolan hit the Tree Of Woe Stomp Flurry

The Pain Train was countered into a Dropkick.

El Demonio de Sangre climbs the turnbuckles.

Tarik Nolan recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Missile Dropkick missed!

Tarik Nolan hit the Blindside High Knee

Tarik Nolan leaves the ring.

The Pump Kick was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Tarik Nolan recovers and stands up.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault Press

Tarik Nolan rushed the Moonsault.

Tarik Nolan climbs down off the top rope.

Tarik Nolan throws El Demonio de Sangre off the top rope.

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Press Powerslam.

Tarik Nolan hit the Stump Piledriver

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Regulator.

The crowd is really on the case of El Demonio de Sangre, loving that his momentum has stalled.

Tarik Nolan counters by reversing on El Demonio de Sangre.

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Clothesline

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

The crowd start chanting to taunt Tarik Nolan.

Tarik Nolan hit the Pump Kick

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

El Demonio de Sangre grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Bob Sinclair: This is not going to do Demonio any favors to keep his head protected, even with the mask.

Tori Montgomery: I think Demonio may be in over his head here, fellows.

Frankie Garnett: So sad, too bad, who cares?

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Moonsault

Tarik Nolan moved and the Dropkicksault missed!

Tarik Nolan used the Slit Throat Motion

Tarik Nolan hit the Corner Stomp Flurry

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

Tarik Nolan hits the Regulator! It's the beginning of the end....

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Press Powerslam.

Tarik Nolan hit the Stump Piledriver

El Demonio de Sangre easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

Bob Sinclair: Three Regulators?! Would somebody stop the damn match?!

Frankie Garnett: It's all legal, Bob. If fat boy could nearly cripple Scorpion last season, then this can proceed!

Tori Montgomery: This needs to end and soon. I'm not liking how unresponsive Demonio appears to be.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Headbutt To Groin.

The fans boo El Demonio de Sangre, trying to distract him.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Second Rope Rana

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Missile Dropkick

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Quebrada

The Cruceta was countered into a Low Blow.

Tarik Nolan climbs the turnbuckles.

El Demonio de Sangre recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan hit the Flying Double Axe Handle

The Rear Naked Punch Flurry was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Patadas Voladoras

Tarik Nolan tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

The Power Guillotina was countered into a Low Blow.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Corner Stomp Flurry.

Tarik Nolan shook the ropes to stop the Fuego Infernal.

Tarik Nolan throws El Demonio de Sangre off the top rope.

The Mounted Punch Flurry was countered into a Low Blow With Cradle.

Tori Montgomery: Come on, Demonio!

Bob Sinclair: He's got an uphill fight, that's for sure.

Frankie Garnett: It's already over. He just doesn't know it yet.

The fans boo El Demonio de Sangre, trying to distract him.

Tarik Nolan tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

El Demonio de Sangre whips Tarik Nolan into the ropes.

Tarik Nolan moved and the Spinning Heel Kick missed!

El Demonio de Sangre blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Tarik Nolan stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row.

Tarik Nolan applied the Choke Hold

El Demonio de Sangre recovers and stands up.

Tarik Nolan climbs the turnbuckles.

Tarik Nolan hit the Second Rope Fist Drop

El Demonio de Sangre easily rushed the Slit Throat Motion.

El Demonio de Sangre moved and the Running Knee Lift missed!

The Patadas Voladoras was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

El Demonio de Sangre slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Missile Dropkick

El Demonio de Sangre broke the Corner Stomp Flurry.

El Demonio de Sangre hit the Top Rope Diving Rana

Tarik Nolan counters by fighting back.

El Demonio de Sangre is busted open.

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of twenty-nine minutes and ten seconds...Tarik Nolan!

Tori Montgomery: Demonio put up a hell of a fight, but couldn't finish the job, unfortunately.

Frankie Garnett: It's about time. I'm starting to feel claustrophobic in here.

Bob Sinclair: Nevertheless, we're out of time this week, ladies and gentlemen. For Tori Montgomery and Frankie Garnett, I am Bob Sinclair...good night, everyone!

SHOW SUMMARY

1. Ian Carlisle (1-2) def. Johnny Triumph (2-1)

* Time of match: 8:30

* Match Rating: C

* Winner's Offense: 50%

* Carlisle's Body Health: Head 62, Body 73, Arms 99, Legs 89

* Triumph's Body Health: Head 73, Body 91, Arms 100, Legs 94

* 0 winners in the prediction pool so no points are earned for this match.

2. Robbie Maynard (2-1) def. The Phoenix (1-2)

* Time of match: 17:30

* Match Rating: A*

* Winner's Offense: 32% (No, folks, that's not a typo.)

* Maynard's Body Health: Head 48, Body 65, Arms 100, Legs 88

* Phoenix's Body Health: Head 56, Body 85, Arms 89, Legs 84

* 7 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.00 points towards their season totals.

3. Diamond (1-2) def. SGRaaize (0-3)

* Time of match: 12:00

* Match Rating: A

* Winner's Offense: 47%

* Diamond's Body Health: Head 78, Body 85, Arms 96, Legs 78

* Raaize's Body Health: Head 41, Body 80, Arms 97, Legs 96

* 10 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.40 points towards their season totals.

4. HARDCORE MATCH: Nuclear Templeton (3-0) def. Ezekial Kerghan (2-1)

* Time of match: 11:00

* Winner's Offense: 40%

* Templeton's Body Health: Head 46, Body 81, Arms 100, Legs 82, Heavy Blood Loss

* Kerghan's Body Health: Head 64, Body 94, Arms 100, Legs 100

* 9 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.56 points towards their season totals.

5. Super Century (2-1) def. Maxx Skabb (2-1)

* Time of match: 31:10

* Winner's Offense: 68%

* Century's Body Health: Head 16, Body 61, Arms 100, Legs 86, Low Blood Loss

* Skabb's Body Health: Head 0, Body 35, Arms 88, Legs 86, Heavy Blood Loss

* This is the Match of the Night on what has to be the Card of the Season so far.

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.50 points towards their season totals.

6. Thor Hammerskald (1-2) def. Sebastian Moore (0-3)

* Time of match: 3:50

* Match Rating: D

* Winner's Offense: 71%

* Hammerskald's Body Health: Head 68, Body 85, Arms 100, Legs 96

* Moore's Body Health: Head 65, Body 82, Arms 98, Legs 100

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.33 points towards their season totals.

7. Scott Stevens (3-0) def. Sean (2-1)

* Time of match: 9:20

* Match Rating: E

* Winner's Offense: 54%

* Stevens' Body Health: Head 79, Body 82, Arms 100, Legs 82

* Sean's Body Health: Head 77, Body 87, Arms 100, Legs 88

* 6 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.33 points towards their season totals.

8. FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Tarik Nolan (1-2) def. El Demonio de Sangre (1-2)

* Time of match: 29:10

* Winner's Offense: 60%

* Nolan's Body Health: Head 45, Body 61, Arms 100, Legs 86

* Demonio's Body Health: Head 0, Body 33, Arms 100, Legs 78

* 12 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.17 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

WEEK FOUR SCHEDULE: Boston, Massachusetts (US: New England)

(American style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

Tarik Nolan (1-2, 6%) vs. Diamond (1-2, 15%)

DELTA DIVISION: SGRaaize (0-3, 15%) vs. El Demonio de Sangre (1-2, 14%)

Super Century (2-1, 18%) vs. Ezekial Kerghan (2-1, 11%)

Thor Hammerskald (1-2, 15%) vs. The Phoenix (1-2, 15%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Sean (2-1, 15%) vs. Ian Carlisle (1-2, 15%)

Johnny Triumph (2-1, 15%) vs. Scott Stevens (3-0, 15%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Robbie Maynard (2-1, 15%) vs. Maxx Skabb (2-1, 21%)

DELTA DIVISION: Sebastian Moore (0-3, 18%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (3-0, 21%)

Wow, I can't believe that I missed the last two predictions :confused:

Comments on the Last Show

Ian Carlisle defeats Johnny Triumph: Dah! I knew Johnny Triumph had two victories that were inempressive and that Ian Carlisle got beat by two beasts... but I was still expecting Triumph to win. Good match, full of cool reversals and near-finishers.

Robbie Maynard defeats The Phoenix: Great match, it really was a coin-flip prediction here, any of these wrestlers had the chance to win and didn't win due to luck. But Robbie was the first to do his finisher twice. Really great match.

Diamond defeats SGRaaize: Good match, surprisingly short, can't believe my Portugal Lock is being this inefective, need to work on a Trademark to help positioning it.

Nuclear Templeton defeats Ezekial Khergan: Another Great match, Ezekial Kerghan did pretty well, which shows he has a good chance at being in the playoffs if he is able to beat Scott Stevens, but he's still no match for the ARMAGGEDON LARIAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Century defeats Maxx Skabb: Holy crap, it took a lot, but after 30 minutes of domination, Super Century manages to pin Maxx. Pretty surprising and amazing match, you had the feeling Skabb could have just destroyed Century out of nowhere but Century went flippy all over the place for 31 minutes.

Thor Hammerskald defeats Sebastian Moore: After two disappointing matches, Thor comes out of nowhere and destroys Sebastian Moore. Wasn't expecting this, tbh.

Scott Stevens defeats Sean: WHAAAAAT? Upset of the evening, Sean shouldn't have been beaten here.

Tarik Nolan defeats El DEmonio de Sangre: The Blood Demon got bloodied up :p. Was expecting this, the match was much longer and intense than I thought it'd be, but 9% reputation advantage and a move-set not based on this type of match just sealed it for Demonio de Sangre.

---

Predictions for the Next Show:

Both victories from these fighters weren't very impressive, matchup is at 1-1. Overall, I'm thinking Tarik Nolan here. But Diamond has 9% popularity advantage, so I'm betting her.

El Demonio de Sangre has surprised people before while I disappointed before. We never met before and I have a slightly advantage with 1% of popularity. I'm giving Demonio de Sangre this one.

Super Century has beaten Thor that had 8% advantage and has defeated Maxx Skabb after 30 grueling minutes, both amazing performances. But now he faces the guy that was close to beating Nuclear Templeton... Even though Super Century has 7% popularity advantage, I don't see him beating this, I might be wrong, though.

Thor Hammerskald had 2 disappointing matches and did great against Moore, but The Phoenix has had grueling matches and was near victory in all of them. Plus, this matchup comes at 1-0 for The Phoenix. I think The Phoenix will win this one.

That last match was a fluke :p. I still go by the theory "Always bet on Sean"

Johnny Triumph hasn't had any impressive victory. Meanwhile, Scott Stevens defeated SEAN!!! This matchup comes at 1-1. But I think Scott Stevens will win it.

Robbie Maynard only loss was to Sean. Maxx Skabb only loss was to Super Century after being dominated for 30 minutes (which means, in my mind, that Super Century needeed 30 m inutes to finish Skabb, not that Skabb is weak :p). The match up comes at 1-1. I'l give it to Skabb based on the fact he won against Maynard last season while Maynard won against Skabb two seasons ago and I'l also give it to Skabb because he has 6% popularity advantage.

ARMAGGEDON LARIATO~~~~~~~

WEEK FOUR SCHEDULE: Boston, Massachusetts (US: New England)

(American style crowd, ref bumps allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

I'm not surprised that I lost to the resident super hero, and I'm not surprised that it was match of the night. I am surprised that Century utterly dominated Skabb. Almost 70% offense? That was a 30 minute squash match! lol

Yep. Your boy Flogg won't like that his two heroes lost on the same night. :p

Yep. Your boy Flogg won't like that his two heroes lost on the same night. :p

In his defense, Skabb's not so much a hero as a crazy tiger blooded madman who he occasionally roots for. And he spent the Steven's match staring at Lisa, so he totally missed everything there.

But the greatest champion in the history of ever ... EVER! ... was beaten? This week's Flogg Splash is going on the road, as Josh is gonna be protesting in front of the League's home office. lol

In his defense, Skabb's not so much a hero as a crazy tiger blooded madman who he occasionally roots for. And he spent the Steven's match staring at Lisa, so he totally missed everything there.

But the greatest champion in the history of ever ... EVER! ... was beaten? This week's Flogg Splash is going on the road, as Josh is gonna be protesting in front of the League's home office. lol

Gotcha gotcha.

I mean who wouldn't want to stare at Lisa????? :p

Can't wait to read the new edition of the Flogg Splash. :cool:

@ Prophet: now if you could just figure out where that is.... :p

If it was the legit League office, that'd be no fun, now would it? Oh no, Flogg is going somewhere that only he would believe to be the official offices of the commish. :p

If it was the legit League office, that'd be no fun, now would it? Oh no, Flogg is going somewhere that only he would believe to be the official offices of the commish. :p

The better question is......when will he post his vlog????? The people want to know. ;)

See, this is what happens if someone doesn't kick out of fifteen finishers...

Too much difference to overcome

Based solely on the beating Demonio took.

Kid's resilient and on a roll.

Me smash!

Last week was a fluke.

He fights dirtier.

I like my tag partner, what can I say? Plus, there's the "Super Century Rebound Effect" that obviously worked for Thor :D

Nuclear squishes Moore in a beatdown.

Season Three, Week Four

March 15, 2011

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/ShadowedFlames/GDS%20League%20Stuff/BeyondRingsideBanner.jpg

The upsets keep rolling in, including a shocker to start the show just last night. Will the champ accept the offer of the brash rookie? We'll find out in the coming weeks, as The League continues to unfold. Good evening, everyone, and welcome back to the home of all the news that's fit to print regarding The League!

The prediction curse continues, as this time someone else falls victim to the 0-fer stigma. Will it go to three weeks in a row? We'll find out in due time.

In any event, it's time to update the official standings, and everything else that entails.

DIVISIONAL STANDINGS: AFTER WEEK THREEE

ALPHA DIVISION

1. Super Century (2-1, 7.000 AMR)

2. Johnny Triumph (2-1, 1.333 AMR)

3. Thor Hammerskald (1-2, 4.000 AMR)

4. Tarik Nolan (1-2, 3.333 AMR)

(Both ties are broken by AMR)

BETA DIVISION

1. Scott Stevens (3-0, 4.333 AMR)

2. Ezekial Kerghan (2-1, 5.000 AMR)

3. Diamond (1-2, 4.333 AMR)

4. The Phoenix (1-2, 4.333 AMR)

(The third-place tie is broken by seasonal earnings, as everything else is identical. Diamond holds this tie-breaker by $2.69.)

GAMMA DIVISION

1. Maxx Skabb (2-1, 6.333 AMR)

2. Sean (2-1, 1.000 AMR)

3. Robbie Maynard (2-1, 4.000 AMR)

4. Ian Carlisle (1-2, 5.667 AMR)

(The three-way tie is narrowed to two by Divisional record [eliminates Maynard]. Skabb has the higher AMR, so he wins the tie. As for the second-place tie, Sean has a head-to-head win over Maynard, and so wins that outright.)

DELTA DIVISION

1. Nuclear Templeton (3-0, 4.333 AMR)

2. El Demonio de Sangre (1-2, 7.667 AMR)

3. SGRaaize (0-3, 3.667 AMR)

4. Sebastian Moore (0-3, 3.000 AMR)

(AMR is the tie-breaker for third place here, too.)

CHANGES IN POPULARITY: US—SOUTH EAST

An interesting side note: as a result of this unofficial "Best Card in League History," only four wrestlers experienced a loss in popularity in the South East this week, a League record.

Diamond: 15.0000 -> 19.3640

El Demonio de Sangre: 15.0000 -> 21.0000

Ezekial Kerghan: 15.0000 -> 16.8600

Ian Carlisle: 13.0000 -> 15.1445

Johnny Triumph: 15.0000 -> 14.1445

Maxx Skabb: 15.0000 -> 21.2307

Nuclear Templeton: 15.0000 -> 19.6400

Robbie Maynard: 15.0000 -> 21.0600

Scott Stevens: 22.0000 -> 21.7040

Sean: 15.0000 -> 11.6293 (Biggest Loss)

Sebastian Moore: 19.0000 -> 17.5362

SGRaaize: 15.0000 -> 16.4360

Super Century: 18.0000 -> 28.3527 (Biggest Gain)

Tarik Nolan: 24.0000 -> 33.5833

The Phoenix: 15.0000 -> 18.6900

Thor Hammerskald: 15.0000 -> 16.6972

COUNTDOWN TO TAG TEAM TURMOIL

We are now just five weeks away from Tag Team Turmoil. Only six people remain unspoken for, much the same as last week. As a reminder, here are the confirmed teams for the mid-season tournament:

"Norse Code:" Maxx Skabb and Thor Hammerskald

"Team LARIATO:" Nuclear Templeton and SGRaaize

Diamond and Ezekial Kerghan

Scott Stevens and Super Century

Tarik Nolan and The Phoenix

Ian Carlisle has put out an offer to Johnny Triumph to team up for the tournament, though after Carlisle's upset victory over the defending champion I'm not sure if Triumph will want to work with the rookie. Of course, this is all conjecture on my part and I could easily be proven wrong.

As for the other four unattached competitors, there's been very little activity from the Robbie Maynard camp, even less from Sean's camp, and absolutely nothing from Sebastian Moore's camp. El Demonio de Sangre has been active, but my sources indicate to me that he has yet to be contacted by anyone regarding this tournament.

BY THE NUMBERS

Staying with the same theme as last week, we're going to continue to explore stats that are a matter of public record. As before, a minimum of fifteen regular season League matches is the requirement to make this list.

HIGHEST WINNING PERCENTAGE—REGULAR SEASON (CAREER)

1. Sean: 70.97% (22-9)

2. Nuclear Templeton: 64.52% (20-11)

3. Johnny Triumph: 61.29% (19-12)

(tie) 4. Scott Stevens / Sebastian Moore: 58.82% (10-7)

6. Tarik Nolan: 54.84% (17-14)

7. Robbie Maynard: 51.61% (16-15)

(tie) 8. Maxx Skabb / The Phoenix: 48.39% (15-16)

10. SGRaaize: 41.94% (13-18)

11. Diamond: 38.71% (12-19)

12. Super Century: 35.29% (6-11)

13. Thor Hammerskald: 29.41% (5-12)

14. El Demonio de Sangre: 23.53% (4-13)

HIGHEST REGULAR SEASON AVERAGE MATCH RATING—CAREER

1. Diamond: 5.667 (10 A/A* matches [League-high], 6 Matches of the night)

2. Maxx Skabb: 5.387 (8 A/A* matches, 9 Matches of the Night [League-high])

3. Super Century: 5.118 (4 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

4. Robbie Maynard: 4.710 (5 A/A* matches, 4 Matches of the Night)

5. Tarik Nolan: 4.677 (8 A/A* matches, 6 Matches of the Night)

6. Thor Hammerskald: 4.647 (3 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

7. Johnny Triumph: 4.484 (7 A/A* matches, 7 Matches of the Night)

8. El Demonio de Sangre: 4.471 (2 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

9. The Phoenix: 4.387 (5 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

10. Scott Stevens: 4.294 (2 A/A* matches, 2 Matches of the Night)

11. Nuclear Templeton: 4.226 (4 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

12. SGraaize: 3.968 (5 A/A* matches, 2 Matches of the Night)

13. Sean: 3.355 (4 A/A* matches, 3 Matches of the Night)

14. Sebastian Moore: 3.059 (1 A/A* match, 1 Match of the Night)

PREDICTION CENTRAL

Remember, this season features a slightly different way of keeping score for the season-long predictions contest.

This week, Mr. I effin rule takes the brunt of the 0-fer demons, going 0 for 8 on the week. No perfect scores as no one took the upset of Triumph. We have a split winner this week as Mr. Prophet correctly guessed 6 out of the 8 winners, although Mr. Jman2k3 assumes control of the leaderboard with an 11.32 point performance, tops on the board this week, in addition to last week's leader being absent for predictions.

Maximum points available this week: 28.29 (66.77 for the season)

1. Jman2k3: 36.36 points (11.32 last week), 17 total picks correct.

2. Wrestling Century: 27.99 points (0.00 last week), 11 total picks correct.

3. moon_lit_tears: 27.67 points (9.61 last week), 15 total picks correct.

4. masterded: 27.38 points (8.77 last week), 15 total picks correct.

5. Prophet: 23.17 points (10.77 last week), 15 total picks correct.

6. Dangrel: 22.88 points (10.78 last week), 11 total picks correct.

7. Comradebot: 22.75 points (6.44 last week), 14 total picks correct.

8. Ranson: 21.76 points (8.77 last week), 14 total picks correct.

9. Derek B: 21.73 points (10.87 last week), 13 total picks correct.

10. GruntMark: 21.22 points (4.56 last week), 13 total picks correct.

11. MichiganHero: 20.10 points (4.56 last week), 13 total picks correct.

12. SGRaaize: 19.41 points (4.71 last week), 12 total picks correct.

13. I Effin Rule: 19.32 points (0.00 last week), 11 total picks correct.

14. Jaded: 13.67 points (0.00 last week), 7 total picks correct.

15. Tori Montgomery: 13.45 points (4.11 last week), 7 total picks correct.

16. Ian Carlisle: 13.28 points (2.56 last week), 9 total picks correct.

17. SeanMcG: 8.39 points (0.00 last week), 5 total picks correct.

Boston plays host to The League this week, and the action is sure to break any sort of cold spell you may be feeling. Only two divisions play each other this week, so there's a mix for just about anyone, whether you want hard-hitting divisional action or the excitement of intra-divisional match-ups.

WEEK FOUR: BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS (US—New England)

(Sports Entertainment style match, American Style crowd, ref bumps allowed)

(Career Series: Tied, 1 - 1)

Diamond won their season one match, Nolan their season two. Most people may pick Nolan for his size, but with Diamond debuting a new finisher last week I think it may spell the difference.

Tori's Pick: Diamond

(Career Series: First Meeting)

Raaize quite simply needs this match more, and I think that's what will give it away here.

Tori's Pick: SGRaaize

If you would have told me a month ago that these two would both be 2-1 coming into this match, I'd have called you a liar. Century is surprising me this season, but Kerghan's not the kind to go without a fight. Going with size difference in this one.

Tori's Pick: Ezekial Kerghan

(Career Series: The Phoenix, 1 - 0)

A must-win for both men to keep in their respective divisional races. I'm going to call a minor upset here, just on a hunch.

Tori's Pick: Thor Hammerskald

Carlisle got lucky last week. Can he do it again? My 8-Ball tells me "no."

Tori's Pick: Sean

This should be the match of the night, folks, and I see this one going to the defending champ. With a better ground game than Stevens, I think Triumph has the decided edge.

Tori's Pick: Johnny Triumph

Winner here all but assumes the Gamma Division lead (barring a Sean win). This is a coin-flip for me.

Tori's Pick: Robbie Maynard

(Career Series: Nuclear Templeton, 1 - 0)

With Moore's camp being unusually quiet, I have to go with Nuclear on this one.

Tori's Pick: Nuclear Templeton

The Great White North welcomes the League next week, as we emanate from Toronto, Ontario. But until then, this is Tori Montgomery...so long from ringside!

CURRENT TRAINING PM DEADLINE: SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2011 AT 8:00 PM EDT / MONDAY, 21 MARCH AT 00:00 GMT

CURRENT PREDICTIONS DEADLINE: MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011 AT 8:00 PM EDT / TUESDAY, 22 MARCH AT 00:00 GMT

Also, pages have been updated. The opening post will be updated shortly.

The better question is......when will he post his vlog????? The people want to know. ;)

I hope to have everything written up before I go to bed tonight. If Lisa wasn't looking so good, your friendly weekly blogger wouldn't be sequestered to the rest room with the hand sanitizer. :p

I hope to have everything written up before I go to bed tonight. If Lisa wasn't looking so good, your friendly weekly blogger wouldn't be sequestered to the rest room with the hand sanitizer. :p

Good lord, doesn't that burn?????

Good lord, doesn't that burn?????

I can't speak from experience, but I would have to imagine. Other side of the coin, what better way to feel clean while still being so dirty? lol

Also, I'm not incredibly thrilled with the ending, but in light of recent events, my original idea seemed insensitive, and felt wrong. I do think parts in the middle will make up for it, though. And this is another vlog where I hope an idea is instituted. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p15/fyreclaw/Renders/FloggSplash.jpg

[“The Hottest Wrestling Show to ever hit the interwebs” has a completely revamped opening this week, as “We're Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister pumps, as a picture of Johnny Triumph parades back and forth in South Park animation style, holding a hand made sign that reads “I got screwed!” The graphic fades away to our ever present video blogger, sitting in a lawn chair, with a bright pink neon sign over his head. The word “league” can clearly be seen emblazoned on the building, although trees seem to wrap the corners, like they're holding it in place. Periodically, the faint sound of bass becomes louder, filling the area with what sounds like German techno. Flogg's face is sour, as he holds the same “Johnny got Screwed” sign, gripping the broomstick handle, as the sign rests against his left shoulder.]

Flogg: Hello Floggers and Bloggers, and welcome, once again to the Flogg Splash. As always, I am the man with the plan, the fiber and the bran, for every Jane, a Tarzan, decked out in my Sedan, singing a little diddy about Jack and … Diane? Yeah! And this is your weekly installment of the Flogg Splash! Now, before we get to our review of rumors pertaining to the League from the only reliable source on the subject, unlike the baseless half truths spouted by a certain unnamed female, there's a certain subject that needs to be addressed.

As many of you have already witnessed, Johnny Triumph was blatantly screwed during the latest episode of the League. What was an otherwise stellar card, with featured Super Century upsetting Maxx Skabb, in what many are calling one of the greatest matches in League history, the entire show was soured by the complete disregard for the rules by a licensed League official! The commissioner has been threatened by the greatest champion in the history of ever … EVER, due to the circulating rumors that Triumph has been contacted by SWF and TCW with promises of becoming their world champion by April 1st. So threatened by the thought of losing the greatest wrestler to ever wear the League colors, the commissioner … who, by the way, refused to take any of my phone calls to address the issue, since he knows I know the truth … he decides to put Triumph in the opening match? The only person who should be above Triumph at any time, is Diamond … or Tori Mount-go-merry! And, to make matters worse, the referee in the match obviously counted fast. Plus the planted fan, whose only job was to distract our champion. Johnny was unfairly treated, and until this wrong is righted, I will stand in front of the League's home office, voicing my discontent!

Now, with that taken care of, it's time for …

[Joshua looks around for a moment, before realizing he isn't at his usual set up. Sheepishly, he looks back to the camera, a small smirk of embarrassment crossing his lips.]

Flogg: That's right, Splashdown! As mentioned earlier, Maxx Skabb took part in an amazing match, however, the lacerations he suffered from being abused for 28 ½ minutes of a 31 minute match, took their toll, as Skabb left the ring bleeding buckets. A League source has informed me that it took three full grown tigers flown in from the San Diego zoo to replenish his supply. A quote from that source says “that Skabb dude is bat**** crazy!”

Another rumor swirling, is that El Demonio de Sangre is in need of a partner for the tag turmoil, which has already begun to shape up. However, due to the language barrier, when Sangre tried to ask Robbie Maynard, Maynard simply snorted, and pointed the young man towards the rest room. Sangre will not be deterred, though, and I have heard that he is looking to outside help. Nothing has been confirmed at this point, but one has made mention that the new favorite to win the turmoil is The Force of Sangre!

I've also learned that Scott Stevens and Super Century will be teaming up for the aforementioned turmoil match up. Still unconfirmed, it is believed the duo will be called Super Scorpions, and will come to the ring to the awesome power ballad, “Wind of Change”. And speaking of the venomous Scorpion, I have been told by League sources that Scott Stevens has received an anonymous love letter, somehow slipped into his locker. When asked to speculate, my source told me “it's obviously Diamond” who has lashed out at Stevens for as long as the duo have been sharing the same locker room. While Diamond was unavailable for comment, Lisa Stevens was said to be irate over the maple syrup scented letter, written on a Waffle House napkin.

[As Flogg reported his last story, that creepy smile that has become synonymous with our resident blogger, makes another appearance. Subconsciously, he begins fixing his hair, brushing it to and fro, until he realizes his actions. Flogg drops his hands back to lap, before clearing his throat.]

Flogg: Now would be the time I would take you to my Flogg-sclusive interview with a member of the League roster. This week, I managed to catch up with Tarik Nolan, and I would love to show you everything that happened, however my video camera was damaged during the interaction. Nolan gave me a high-five, while I wasn't expecting it, causing me to drop my camera, before he accidentally stepped on it … four times. I did get an exclusive though, as the big Louisiana native told me the new catchphrase he is working on. I can't remember exactly how it went, because his intensity was a bit unsettling, but suffice to say, it involves removing my eyes, and stapling them to my back, so I could watch Mr. Nolan kick my ass. With a few other words … well, one word, repeatedly thrown in, for emphasis. And I can only assume he was using me as an example, since I was closest at the time.

Again, my lack of production value notwithstanding, it is time for Floggstomping. First up …

[before Joshua can continue, the music from the League's office picks up, as a blaring rendition of “Macho Man” thumps, and Flogg quickly spins his head. Three attractive, but obviously drunk women, come walking from around the corner, giggling to themselves, and holding their hands like they were comparing the size of something rather large. Their giggling stops when they spot Flogg, who hops from his fold out lawn chair, dropping his sign, and again fixing his hair.]

Flogg: Hellooooo … ladies!

[The girls all look back at each other, before turning back to Flogg. After a long pause, the trio begin laughing, and pointing at Flogg, before walking off, as he struggles to follow. Carrying his laptop and webcam with him, the picture focuses over Flogg's left shoulder, and reveals his true destination. The emblazoned neon sign reads “Colleagues” with a board underneath that reads “hard working men for playful ladies!” Flogg continues to lay on the charm, by bragging about his knowledge of wrestling, his “ins” with the League, and in a last moment of desperation, admitting to being a level 17 high priest to Sur, Goddess of the Sun. As Flogg continues to chase the women, he drops his lap top and camera, as the women begin to run, less amused by the portly nerd, and more freaked out. After a few passing moments, the camera is picked upright, as a grungy fellow with a full length beard that dangles to his chest, and sticky looking hair, peers into the portal. He coughs for a moment, before tilting his head and speaking in a deep, beautiful tone, associated with radio.]

Golden voiced dirty man: This might be worth $5, awesome!

[The golden voiced thief snaps the laptop shut, closing down this weeks edition of the Flogg Splash!]

Poor Flogg, never allowed to do his own picks anymore.

Archived