Entrance Music/Theme Songs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering who may know of a song that's hard-rock based; however, opens with a militaristic drumming style? I'm looking for a song that could coincide with the WAR General Nemesis; however, can't really think of anything (or find anything for that matter ) which may work?

It's not hard rock, but Rammstein's Links 2 3 4 may be right for you anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

Themes I'm using in my JOKER diary:

Ant-Man: "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath

Evil Spirit: "Evil" by Mercyful Fate

Fumihiro Ota: "Strike of the Ninja" by Dragonforce

Hugh de Aske: "Bring Us Pints of Beer" by Korkiplaani

Jebediah: "Amish Paradise" by Weird Al

Kenny Mace (K-Squared): His own voice (He's a parody of Billy Mays so his gimmick is that he pitches his opponents his company's newest product)

Munchie The Extreme Hippy (Roderick Remus): "And The Wind Cries Mary" by Jimi Hendrix

Simon Apollo (Island Boy Apollo as a fan of 80s New Wave music): "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran

Stretch The Chicken Boy: "Eat The Rich" by Aerosmith

Super Sonic: "La Bamba" by Los Lobos (His gimmick is that he claims to be a real Luchador from Mexico)

Darej The Acane Tricker (Jared Johnson as a LARPer): "The Bard's Song: The Hobbit" by Blind Guardian

And alumni:

Some Guy In A Mask (Ernie Turner as a crazy paranoid masked wrestler): "Who Are You?" by The Who

I'll do links later,and maybe my women's hardcore promotion if I'm up for it.

"Dynamite", by Taio Cruz, would fit some sort of Zack Ryderish guy imo. Maybe a Brendan Idol. Or "Swing Swing," the AAR song. Hell, anything poppy and/or whiny works for that type of guy.

"Under Pressure" for an '09-era Jack Bruce. Or maybe post '09, perhaps after winning the title again if you go with that.

"Ironman" for Christian Faith (or anyone who is described as an ironman) if you want him to be...heel? Gritty?

"Crazy Train" for OH I DUNNO Crazy Train.

"Ant Music" for a main-event-level Ant Man. i.e. booooo

"Breaking the Habit": Henry Bennett. For the lulz. Or Vessey, or anyone with a known drug problem.

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto" for any and every wrestler with "Machine" in their name.

"Bad Romance" for Steven Parker/Nicole Kiss. Because, y'know, it is one.

"Dancing Queen" for Notorious F.R.E.A.K. and/or Vikki Victoria. >_> Especially since one of them (both) is conservative.

"Dynamite", by Taio Cruz, would fit some sort of Zack Ryderish guy imo. Maybe a Brendan Idol. Or "Swing Swing," the AAR song. Hell, anything poppy and/or whiny works for that type of guy.

Since my version of Ant-Man aka Johnny H has been that of the Long Island Guido, I'd throw in Framing Hanley's cover of "Lollipop". It's not a fist pumping tencho song, but I think it really works well as an entrance theme.

And "Ironman" has to be Tim Westybrook's theme music.

I hope no one would mind if I 'stole' the ideas in this thread if I ever did a CV diary (unsure of that right now) - I'm 99% Death and Black Metal with a little bit of Dream Theater, Slayer and old Metallica mixed in and essentially care for nothing else - you'll agree this isn't the type of music you wanna have for every wrestler on your roster, right? That's why, for those who have checked out my diary, you'll only ever read me writing 'XYZ's theme hits; music kicks in' etc - I simply can't be bothered to research entrance themes for real life guys let alone select stuff I wouldn't ever listen to for CV characters, so to me, this thread is a resource tank which I'm rather grateful for :D

For my women's hardcore promotion:

Ali Cameron (Power Girl)- "Magic Man" by Heart *

Calamity Joan- "Purple Haze" by Jimi Hendrix

Flame Monkey (Laura Flame)- "She's On Fire" from Scarface OST

May Walton- "Bomber" by Girlschool

Maria Guest- "Rebel Girl" by Bikini Kill

Principessa- "Spirit Of The Radio" by Rush

Sandra Shine- "Santeria" by Sublime

Thea Davis- "God Save The Queen" by Sex Pistols

Teams and Stables:

-Brute Force Alliance (Deborah Young and Juliette King)- "Here Comes The Pain" by Slayer

-The Death Junkies (Christy Higgins and Natalie DiMarco)- "High Speed Dirt" by Megadeth

-Les World Order (Militia Sister, Nurse Darlia Knight, Officer Goodhead, also formerly featuring the LWA, Kammy Ling, Lady Melissa, and Amy Galaxy)- "Lick It Up" by Kiss

-Riot Girls (Eve Grunge, Roz Larren, Roxy Kitten, and Kammy Ling)- "Party On Your Face And My Fist Is Invited" by The Riot Girls (Sounds like "Mommy Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight" by The Misfits)

Former Gimmick/Alumni Themes:

-Power Girl (Face Version)- "Hero" by Machinae Supremacy

-Nurse Darla Knight- "(They Call Me) Dr. Love" by Kiss

-Amy Galaxy- "Cantina Theme" from Star Wars OST

-Eve Grunge (Pre-Riot Girls)- "Skin Deep" by Eve Grunge (Sounds like "Zero" by Smashing Pumpkins)

-Emma Bitch- "Payback" by Slayer

-Roz Larren- "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N Roses

*= The reason she uses "Magic Man" is because's it's technically her manager's theme. I have Herb Stately as Magic Man, a Charles Manson-inspired gimmick where he brainwashes women through seduction and his natural charisma.

Harmor- As someone a bit like you in taste (though I'm also big on power metal), I don't see any reason why shouldn't borrow some ideas. I tend to draw from things I hear elsewhere... neighbors blasting classic rock radio, or video games, etc etc.

Good idea right there (unless the neighbours listen to techno >_<). Some of your themes for the females seem inspiring enough for me to use in a male CV game - consider them sto... err borrowed :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me again ^^ ... So I've waded through this thread and went through inordinate lengths (for me, anyways) to come up with theme songs for my SWF vs. TCW diary (shameless plug).

So far I have:

Eric Eisen - Papa Roach - Getting away with murder

Jack Bruce - Trivium - Like light to the flies (no hair metal shall ever come near me ^^)

Christian Faith - Iron Man ofc

Marat Khoklov - Type O Negative - Out of fire (Kane may or may not have used this, not sure, but imo works for a slow moving giant)

Vengeance - Prokofiev - Dance of the Knights from Romeo and Juliet

Remo - Sean Biggs - Never gonna get it (positively gangsta ^^)

Brandon James - Disturbed - The Sickness

Jack Giedroyc - Machine Head - Slanderous (also for his team with Valiant)

Joe Sexy - Sharp Dressed Man

Tom Gilmore - Trapt - Headstrong

Steve Frehley - Korn - Make me Bad

I'm undecided on a few of my choises for the TCW brand so nothing's set in stone there yet. What I really need is a good advice for Runaway Train, ruling out Soul Asylum's song - lyrics absolutely don't suit the guy and I actually don't like the song one bit. So if anybody has an idea, don't hesitate to share please :D

Me again ^^ ... So I've waded through this thread and went through inordinate lengths (for me, anyways) to come up with theme songs for my SWF vs. TCW diary (shameless plug).

So far I have:

Eric Eisen - Papa Roach - Getting away with murder

Jack Bruce - Trivium - Like light to the flies (no hair metal shall ever come near me ^^)

Christian Faith - Iron Man ofc

Marat Khoklov - Type O Negative - Out of fire (Kane may or may not have used this, not sure, but imo works for a slow moving giant)

Vengeance - Prokofiev - Dance of the Knights from Romeo and Juliet

Remo - Sean Biggs - Never gonna get it (positively gangsta ^^)

Brandon James - Disturbed - The Sickness

Jack Giedroyc - Machine Head - Slanderous (also for his team with Valiant)

Joe Sexy - Sharp Dressed Man

Tom Gilmore - Trapt - Headstrong

Steve Frehley - Korn - Make me Bad

I'm undecided on a few of my choises for the TCW brand so nothing's set in stone there yet. What I really need is a good advice for Runaway Train, ruling out Soul Asylum's song - lyrics absolutely don't suit the guy and I actually don't like the song one bit. So if anybody has an idea, don't hesitate to share please :D

Juggernaut from Baptized By Fire?

Out of my way, I'm a juggernaut!!!

Jesse Blaze Snider is awesome haha

So anyway, I felt compelled to post the entrance theme of all of my current C-Verse WCW roster...

WCW World Tag Team Champions Acadia & Avarice (Valiant & Geidroyc) Wrath of God Tag Team

Ryan Amon - "Wrath of God"

WCW World Heavyweight Champion Angry GIlmore - Metallica - 'St. Anger'

Antonio Marquez & Fiona (Willow)- Rosana - "El Talisman" (Instrumental)

'The Epitome of Extreme' Ares (Acid.. Name borrowed) & Emily Extreme (Queen Emily) - SOAD - 'Toxicity'(Also Borrowed)

Ash Campbell -

Chance Fortune -

Commissioner Nemesis (Authority Figure) -

Davis Wayne Newton/Matt Guage/GregGuage/Lisa Bowen - Dreamtale - 'The Dawn'

WCW United States Champion 'The Debonaire' Desmond Davis/Agent Carl Batch (Des Davids) -

'The Hired Gun' Dozer -

Frankie Perez/Mikey James/jasmine Saunders - Marilyn Manson - 'The Nobodies (Figure Remix)

Jack Griffith -

Jesse & James Carter/Dharma Gregg (Created Tag team of big corn fed country redneck twins, and their sister Daisey) -

'Platinum' James Prudence -

Roger Cage - Santana - 'Smooth'

Sammy Bach/Melanie Florence -

'Shooter' Sean Deeley/Floyd Goldworthey -

Steve Flash - Led Zeppelan - Kashmir

Troy Tornado -

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Been struggling with this for a while- can anyone think of a good entrance song for Cyanide from ZEN? The whole theme I'm going with for the company is stuff like disney songs or cheesy movie stuff (e.g. This is Halloween for Halloween Knight or the Theme from Jaws for Devilfish) but I can't think of anything for Cyanide.

Archived