What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing as Richard Eisen and SWF is at the end of February. Eric Eisen has so far failed to take Angry Gilmore's belt and he won't - Gilmore will go over clean at Awesome Impact.

Remo beat Frehley, Faith and Vengeance for the SWF World title at When hell freezes over (I just can't seem to get a grip on Steve Frehley >_<). Afterwards, Christian Faith shook hands with Remo in what was a bit of a passing of the torch moment and Remo turned face (went surprisingly well) in the process.

Now, I have booked Faith and Frehley as being buddy-buddy so far, but ofc Remo is Frehley's arch nemesis so it doesn't sit well with Steve that Faith openly praises Remo after taking the belt from him. Add to that, in a top contender tournament leading up to Nothing to Lose, Frehley was eliminated by Rich Money who ended up winning the tournament final against Faith and Remo defended his title against Money - Faith once again showered Remo in praise. Frehley is about to go bat**** about this and I will soon turn him heel (once it's save to do so because as of February his last turn hasn't been all too long ago) but before, he'll be the disillusioned face who looks at a world he no longer understands.

Vengeance has gone bananas after failing to make the grade at When hell freezes over and aligned with John Greed to form the Church of Greed - I brought up Bulldog (Primus) Allen and Dominus Nox (latin for lord of the night, it's Scythe actually) to join the stable. They've attacked people left and right but there's a bunch of guys who stand against evil in SWF - Jungle Lord, Captain Atomic and Lobster Warrior! The superheroes against the supervillains - I'm as of now undecided how this'll play out but it's fun so far. Obligingly, Scott caused an incident (backstage brawl) so he gave me a 0$ chance of firing him - thank you for being so predictable, Big Smack ^^.

Jack Bruce and Valiant are still aligned, facing an ever growing Chase Agency all by themselves as Emma has added Marc DuBois and Marat Khoklov to her group. Bruce has some solid wins over her stable members so far and Valiant will go one on one against Rogue come Awesome Impact. At Nothing to Lose, Rogue 'cost' him the match against Khoklov (well, he woulda lost anyways :p) and now they're set to face off. Bruce in turn calls out Marat Khoklov to a match at Awesome Impact...

The Platinum Blondes are my tag team champions and the All-Americans will soon disband when American Machine will turn on Des Davids (for ongoing lack of success). So they need new challengers and of course there are plenty - Randy and Zimmy being the most obvious choices but I'm currently building up Huey Cannonball and Jefferson Stardust (as Shock and Awe, really disliked their original name) to eventually challenge and win the belts.

That's what's happening in my game right now and it's a ton of fun so far (despite some setbacks early on when I had to get accustomed to the game). Looking to bring in a few more guys after I let Everest and Big Smack Scott go ^^...

<p>I just discovered a new way to piss off TCW. This is actually a spoiler for those who have been following my latest diary. It's a bit of a twist on what Scap did in his original SWF diary, but this time much closer to the real thing...and more humiliating to Rough Justice himself, as I'll be jobbing out his cousin Eddie using this gimmick.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm87/endshiftresign/TEW%202013/TommyImpersonator.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm87/endshiftresign/TEW%202013/TheTommyGimmick.png</span></p>

WWA Presents TOTAL EXTREME WRESTLING Live On PPV

WWA World Heavyweight Championship

Koshiro Ino vs Eddie Peak ©

#1 Contender to the WWA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Sammy Bach vs Jay Chord

WWA North American Championship - Ladder Match

Remmy Skye vs Roger Cage ©

WWA Television Championship

Matthew Keith vs Mainstream Hernandez ©

Grudge Match

Rocky Golden vs Randy B

These are the main matches going into my July PPV. Oh, and Wolf Hawkins' contract is coming up, time to dig myself an even bigger hole financially to sign him away. Randy B is auto-pushing into the Main Event.

I'm sorry to confuse you guys but I'm also doing a CGC game...

And I'm also playing as Steve DeColt. I'm running a thing where Steve DeColt comes back to CGC, and decides to start gradually changing them to a similar product to NOTBPW after seeing the success that they had... (Basically all he did was change the match ratio to 90% and leave everything else the same). He also decided to fire all of the monsters who couldn't wrestle. Here's a report for 2013:

Firings: Blockbuster, Brett Fraser, Dan DaLay, Gargantuan, Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Ozzie Golden, Prometheus, Vin Tanner

Hirings: Bryant Rivera, Dark Angel, Darrell Hudson, Davis Wayne Newton, Edmund Vidal, Greg Black, Guide, Jacob Jett, JOEY MINNESOTA, Katie Cameron and Mitch Naess. (Rivera, Hudson and Vidal are random gens)

I only just got Rivera, Hudson, Newton, Guide and Jett because I turned national in week 4 of december 2013. Greg Black has great chemistry teaming with Donte Dunn. I managed to steal Minnesota in June because I'd only been losing about 20k a month so I thought I could afford it, and since buying him I have had profits every month.

CGC Canadian Title History:

Start of game: Christian Price (10 defences)

Wk 3 October 2013: Eddie Chandler

CGC World Tag Team Title History:

Start of game: Destiny and Fate (7 defences)

Wk 1 April 2013: Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson (9 defences)

Wk 3 December 2013: Warren Technique and Nathan Black

CGC World Title History:

Start of game: Alex DeColt (15 defences)

Wk 3 September 2013: Joey Minnesota

Top 10 matches for 2013:

Joey Minnesota defeated Jack DeColt (93)

Joey Minnesota defeated Alex DeColt (93)

Alex DeColt defeated Joey Minnesota (92)

Jack DeColt defeated Joey Minnesota (87)

Joey Minnesota defeated Ricky DeColt (87)

Alex DeColt defeated Shooter Sean Deeley (84)

Alex DeColt defeated Steve DeColt (84)

Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated Steve DeColt and Shooter Sean Deeley (83)

Joey Minnesota defeated Alex DeColt (83)

Jack DeColt defeated Steve DeColt (83)

Never really played with CGC much on the previous versions of the game but got a pretty sweet game going with them in '13.

Using Steve DeColt as my avatar, I've had him return to CGC as a mega-face to helps the DeColts in their latest battle with Elite. The DeColts were getting severly outnumbered after Gargantuan joined Elite.

However, it's all part of a bigger plan! On the first PPV, The DeColts are set to face Elite in a 4-on-4 elimination match. But, Gargantuan & Nate Johnson are not able to compete for Elite as they are already involved in a match for the Canadian Title. So, Elite recruit a 4th member who they reveal to be Eddie Chandler.

On the final Title Bout Wrestling before the PPV, Steve DeColt faces Eddie Chandler in a Lumberjack Match where Elite & DeColt's are the lumberjacks.

During the match, Chandler gets knocked out after Dan DeLay "accidentily" hits him. Steve DeColt goes on to win the Lumberjack match.

On the night of the PPV, Elite announce Chandler is not fit to compete so they have replaced him with another "Canadian Legend". Throughout the show, The DeColt's speculate over who it could be. Steve DeColt says there aren't many "Canadian Legends" who would seriously consider joining Elite. They speculate over the likes of The Stones, Sean McFly...John Maverick??

Finally, when the Main Event comes, Elite tell The DeColts they'll only be starting with 3 men and that they're big surprise is on his way. The surprise is eventually revealed when Elite are down to 1 man; Dan DeLay, while the DeColts are Steve & Alex. In the ring, the ref is distracted by Adrian Garcia and DeLay is about to smash a steel chair over a groggy Alex's head. Steve DeColt snatches the chair away from DeLay, but, in a shocking turn of events, he levels Alex DeColt!!!!

DeLay makes the cover as Garcia moves away from the ref. The ref turns around and makes the 3 count! Elite win!!

I also plan on signing Acid & Dark Angel and running an awesome storyline involving them and Joey Poison.

<p>CGC report for 2014:</p><p> </p><p>

Firings: Alex DeColt, Davis Ditterich, Hotstuff Marie, Jonathan Taylor and Ryan Powell</p><p> </p><p>

Hirings: Angry Gilmore, Baron Desjardins, Bryan Vessey, Chris Morrisette, Dion St-Pierre, Sean McFly and Tim Fitch. (Desjardins, St-Pierre and Fitch are random gens). </p><p> </p><p>

I have no idea how I managed to steal Angry Gilmore. My backstage was at 94 so I thought I could handle Vessey, who hadn't been offered a new contract. Chris Morrisette wasn't offered a contract either (I don't know why) and Sean McFly and Victoria Stone-McFly got divorced so Sean wasn't given a new contract either either.</p><p> </p><p>

CGC Canadian Title History:</p><p>

Start of game: Christian Price (10 defences) </p><p>

Wk 3 October 2013: Eddie Chandler (7 defences)</p><p>

Wk 3 May 2014: Guide</p><p> </p><p>

CGC World Tag Team Title History:</p><p>

Start of game: Destiny and Fate (7 defences)</p><p>

Wk 1 April 2013: Zeus Maxmillion and Stevie Grayson (9 defences)</p><p>

Wk 3 December 2013: Warren Technique and Nathan Black (0 defences)</p><p>

Wk 3 February 2014: Donte Dunn and Greg Black</p><p> </p><p>

CGC World Title History:</p><p>

Start of game: Alex DeColt (15 defences)</p><p>

Wk 3 September 2013: Joey Minnesota (12 defences)</p><p>

Wk 3 July 2014: Angry Gilmore</p><p> </p><p>

Top 10 matches for 2013:</p><p>

Angry Gilmore defeated Joey Minnesota (99)</p><p>

Angry Gilmore defeated Joey Minnesota (94)</p><p>

Joey Minnesota defeated Angry Gilmore (90)</p><p>

Joey Minnesota defeated Jack DeColt (88)</p><p>

Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joey Minnesota (great chem) defeated Jack & Ricky DeColt (88)</p><p>

Angry Gilmore defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joey Minnesota (87)</p><p>

Angry Gilmore defeated Bryan Vessey (87)</p><p>

Joey Minnesota defeated Ricky DeColt (86)</p><p>

Angry Gilmore defeated Frederique Antonio Garcia, Jack DeColt and Joey Minnesota (85)</p><p>

Joey Minnesota defeated Alex DeColt (84)</p>

After hiring Hell's Bouncer, can anybody help me with a new name for him? I'm not too big a fan of his original name truth be told and would like to add more personality to him...

Cerberus. Aka the three-headed dog of Greek Mythology that guarded the Underworld.

Colossus. The boring alter-ego in the game.

Thanatos. Greek personification of Death.

<p>Playing with USPW, coming to the end of May '13 and I'm transforming the place. I've signed Acid, Matthew Keith, American Elemental, Mr Lucha III, Bradford Peverell, The Ring Generals, Mikey James, Mainstream Hernandez, Roger Cage, Ernest Youngman, Steve Flash, Steven Parker and Sayeed Ali; also stolen Tim Westybrook.</p><p> </p><p>

And then, in the wars against SWF and TCW, I've taken James Prudence and Aaron Andrews. But more importantly, I took Vengeance from SWF in March.</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, I've just taken Wolf Hawkins from Cornell on a ten year contract.</p><p> </p><p>

I know transforming them to this extent probably seems against the whole point of USPW but new Head Booker, new rules, and this roster could actually compete with the big two rather than the last one that dropped me to Cult. Also helps that the announce team of Marvin Ernest, Emily McQueen and Brock Cornish have a fair amount of experience so have stopped tanking match ratings.</p>

Just finished running a watcher game covering the entire year 2013, to see how the AI works sans human bookers/owners on the retail version.

WHO'S WHO:

- It's an all-Canadian Top 5 for the year 2013 - Steve DeColt, Duane Stone, Johnny Bloodstone, Sean McFly and Dan Stone Jr. Highest-ranked workers from American promotions are Tommy Cornell (#18) and Rich Money (#19).

- Not surprisingly, NOTBPW won Company of the Year. Those guys sure took a lot of the 2013 year-end awards.

- Young Wrestler, Veteran Wrestler and Female Wrestler of the Year all went to Japan-based workers.

- Winning the only award for the American feds is Duane Fry, who won Announcer of the Year honors.

- SWF's still number one in the USA, but popularity's down from 84 to 82. TCW and USPW both made modest gains in popularity in 2013.

- Brandon James ended Angry Gilmore's one-year reign as SWF North American Champ in November. The Platinum Blondes won the tag team gold in March, while Steve Frehley is STILL the SWF World Heavyweight Champion!

- TCW's now down to Cult. Wolf Hawkins still has TCW World Heavyweight gold around his waist after over a year, Edd Stone's approaching one year as All-Action champ, Scout won International in November, while the unlikely pairing of Benny Benson and John Anderson are the Tag Team title holders.

- Likewise, USPW's also at Cult status. Jumbo Jackson ended Nicky Champion's 13-month reign as World Champ in November (guess he has the last laugh on Lobster Warrior as far as titles are concerned), the Towers of Power have been Tag champs since January, and Melody's on her 13th month as Women's title holder. The Force (National, October) and (OMG) Giant Redwood (TV, December) won the belts quite recently in the game.

DEATHS:

- Arinori Kawate (18, gunned down by SWAT team

- Nemesis (54, unspecified)

- Bobby Thomas (37, unspecified)

RELATIONSHIPS:

- Ozzie Golden and Jenny Playmate (dating)

- The Natural and Catherine Quine (divorced)

- Snake King and Delirante (dating)

- El Diablo and Heather B (dating)

- Fox Mask and Willow (dating)

- Charlie Thatcher and Gorgon (dating)

- Super Zero and Molly Cuddle (engaged)

- Kip Keenan and Kandii (dating)

- Derek Frost and Golden Delicious (dating)

- Disturbed and La Hija del Diablo (dating)

- California Love Machine and Haley Buck (dating)

- Island Boy Apollo and Maryam Vega (dating)

- Silver Tiger and Mystery Pink (dating)

- Grandmaster Phunk and Nicole Kiss (dating)

- Texas Pete and Jasmine Saunders (dating)

- The Masked Mauler and Karen Killer (dating)

RETIREMENTS:

- Too many to mention, but the key ones here are Sam Strong and Peter Valentine. And a few crappy, yet well-known workers like Randall Hopkirk, Land Mass and Pete the Hillbilly decided to call it a career.

NOTABLE UNEMPLOYED/PPA:

- Lobster Warrior

- Kurt Laramee

- BJ O'Neill

- Bryan Vessey

- Enforcer Roberts (now owner of new promo L-Ring and one of their top draws)

- Jessie

- Jungle Lord

- Mike Watson

RANDOM OBSERVATIONS:

- Squeeky McClean is a face, and he's in a tag team with Captain Atomic. They're called the Scooby Gang. WTF?!?!? At least Team Tidal Wave (Primus Allen and Everest) made a little more sense. A little.

- Sexual Aggression is back, thanks to Angry Gilmore's heel turn.

- I don't get it - why are the All-Americans still a team despite American Machine's heel turn?

- SWF added Roger Cage, TCW didn't add anyone, neither did USPW. Slow year in big promotion signings.

- Just as many have observed, Dean Daniels is often next in line to replace Sam Strong when he retires. Daniels is BOTH owner and booker in this game. Still, Shane Sneer's on the USPW roster, but simply as a manager this time.

After two years and a half I finally get ZEN to regional. After learning a couple lessons such as always put the title on your best guy and screw bringing up talent. My champions currently are.

Halloween Knight he's been champion for six months now and he's now averaging a 58 match which is pretty good compared to Necromancer's 48, X-Caliber's 46, and Pumpkin Jack's 50.

He'll probably drop the title in about a year to either HalloWarped or Damien Dastardly who is the conceptual champion. Damien's on his fifth title defense and is having some pretty solid matches with everybody on my mid card and up he's raising the prestige up well.

My tag team champions are X-War and well X-Caliber has proven to be junk all together and Man O' War is not much better. They're right now fueding with Deadman Wonderland (HalloWarped and Vortex).

P.S I'm going to be so happy to bury then fire Vertigo.

Still on the watcher game from my earlier post.

Wolf Hawkins has left TCW...and is now with NOTBPW as of March 2014! :eek: Might not be much longer before NOTBPW overtakes SWF in prestige...

EDIT - Looks like losing Wolf, then Troy Tornado, Rick Law and Freddy Huggins (all to CGC) didn't hurt TC-Dub that much after all. They've risen back to National, are really close to SWF in popularity and prestige, and have signed a plethora of talents as of Q2 2014 - Greg Black, Steven Parker, Frankie Perez, Akima Brave, and get this...BRYAN VESSEY!!! He's 43 as of Q2 2014 and I bet his attitude's as crappy as it's always been. And that's less than a year after he left TCW to tour for BHOTWG. (No wonder he was unemployed as of January 2014.)

EDIT #2 - As SWF's slowly going down the tubes and CGC is turning into TCW North (Tornado, Law, F. Huggins, Minnesota, New Wave, etc.), USPW's only signing as of late 2014 is Joanne Rodriguez. So much for Alicia Strong not wanting to sign her. Bit of a love triangle too in CGC, but that can be found on the Deaths/Strange Events thread...

EDIT #3 - Two weeks after J-Ro signed with USPW, Alicia Strong left the company. As of January 2015, Darryl Devine's in TCW, Jay Chord's a Main Eventer over there, and Kurt Laramee has joined USPW after more than a year and a half in the Unemployed list.

Anyone else having a lot of fun with the post-match speeches? In my 0/0/0/0 Australia game I used the adjusted contract costs/bonus sponsorship money to pick up a couple of expensive vets with good performance skills with the hopes they could go for another year or so and teach them to my younger workers (Septimus Stubbs, in particular). Despite being ridiculously expensive for a local fed, he stunk up the joint (I'm assuming due to the increased penalties on workers going past their prime). So, in an effort to hopefully get something going, I tell him that he could have done better and he FLIPS OUT... he gets enraged, hates my user character, and refuses to negotiate.

I needed him for my next couple shows so I figured I can put up with any incidents that may occur, and I happen to notice one the very next show... he takes one of my younger stars under his wing! Politically manipulating his way in with my backstage while stinking up the joint and trying to see how long he can get me to put up with him... eventually I was forced to fire him + give the young worker who he was mentoring a bonus to keep him from getting upset

I'm at Jan 2023 for a watcher game so if anyone wants to know anything in particular just ask.

I'll give some basic info right off the bat though:

NOTBPW went bankrupt in April 2021, just before CGC went national from abusing Shooter Sean Deeley, Trent Shaffer and Aristocrat/Paul Huntingdon/Lord Geoffrey Windameer.

Matthew Keith is the best wrestler in Japan, closely followed by Atsumori Takemura, Bussho Makiguchi, Tatsuya Toshitala and Kinnojo Horri

RAW finally had a B+ match at Raw Attitude! in June 2022 (Loxley Robbins defeated Echo)

The most popular guy in Europe is a random gen (Roberto Diaz)

SOTBPW are definitely the best promotion, having at least 10 99 matches per year, with their main event of Campeon Jr, Champagne Lover, Dr Rudo, El Leon, Gino Montero, Hysteria, Multimillionario, Pirata Malvado and Xtinction. And KC Glenn in midcard.

SWF finally made it back to national by stealing Nicky Champion from TCW, pushing Valiant and finally working out how to use Remo.

TCW are still Number one, their main event consists of: Edd Stone, Jay Chord, Joey Minnesota, Joshua Taylor, Koshiro Ino, Rick Law (Heavyweight Champion), Rocky Golden, Tom Gilmore, Tommy Cornell, Troy Tornado and Wolf Hawkins.

I'm at Jan 2023 for a watcher game so if anyone wants to know anything in particular just ask.

I'll give some basic info right off the bat though:

NOTBPW went bankrupt in April 2021

:eek:

How did that happen? I mean, I would expect them to fall a bit when almost all of their higher card workers are approaching 40 at the start of the game but not go bankrupt. What about USPW? Are they still in business?

I have no idea, considering their match and event score they should have won the national battle...

Dan Stone Jr and Sean McFly were still going strong, Jared Johnson and Tim Westybrook were very good and they had an awesome random gen called Burdett Andre.

USPW are still alive thanks to stealing Freddy Huggins and Chris Caulfield pulling some 90 rated matches with Enygma in 2018-2020

Watcher game is now past mid-2016 and SWF's back to the number one fed in the USA after over a year at third place. All the "big three" US promotions are now at Cult status - as a result, Peter Michaels and Joel Bryant lost their jobs as booker in 2015. However, despite being on top, SWF doesn't have any TV shows anymore. And SWF hasn't hired ANYBODY except Roger Cage since 2013! (Developmental talents and SWF University grads notwithstanding.)

On a sad note, first Kenny death in this game is Tracy Brendon. :( Angry and Jessie Gilmore and Sean and Victoria McFly are divorced, Jacob Jett and Katie Cameron broke up. Looks like NOTBPW is still the dominant promotion in the game, while CGC, despite all those ex-TCW stars on their lineup, had fallen back to Cult status.

Archived