What's going on in your game?

Started a game as TCW and pretty much kept things "as where" with the exception of signing Cameron Vessey & Casey Valentine (renamed as Chase Vessey) and had them attack The New Wave costing them a chance to win the tag titles against Texas Buffalo - I'm also teasing a Wolf Hawkins face turn which will ultimately end with him and Tommy Cornell pretty much swerving everyone and... not sure what the payoff to that will be yet, as it's just a test game :D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another real world game. This time I started my own federation as Kevin Nash. At Cult size we put on one PPV and gained 1 point of pop across US & Canada and made a 50k profit. Just wait until the Kevin Nash v Warrior money match gets built up to. I, of course, went over in the main event, beating Bobby Lashley.

Our fed name is Nash Rules Wrestling, our monthly PPV is Nashtacular.

I would go to every show of that fed!

Be sure to do a gauntlet match where everyone goes against Nash, but gets powerbombed or big kicked out of the ring. :)

I've got a bunch of games going on in the demo but I think my favourite so far is EWA. The returning Boris Kiryakin is feuding with British Samurai (both brought in to shore up the backstage situation, but actually getting some decent angles out of them.) The Nigerian Hit Squad, who have excellent chemistry together - result! - have just injured Jase Cole, leading to an X-Force vs Hit Squad feud when he returns. Byron is being chased by the Johanssons (Bam Bam is my user character, but Byron just refuses to lose, so that's going to be... interesting.) Oh, and African Earthquake has declared war on the entire continent of Europe, starting with Double Dutch.

Mixture of a fun product, four teams on max experience (with Future X not that far behind), and some interesting characters make this a really interesting fed to play with - can't believe that I don't think I tried it once in 2010!

I tried a test game where i started with two players, one in tcw and one in swf, then fired all of the best workers from tcw and attempted to hire them in swf (then resigned and took the tcw guy out from the game).

Bryan Vessey is now feuding with Lobster Warrior because he is a bit psycho and sees the lobster as a monster that is trying to kill him.

Rich Money and Jack Bruce collided backstage and have re-ignited their old feud (I'm thinking of having this be the number one contender feud after the dust clears from the Struggle for Supremacy)

Oh and

TOMMY CORNELL WENT TO USPW.

QAW, up to 28 popularity just about scraping even in cash doing 2 shows a month.

Brought in some stars from AAA, Jaime Quine, Nadia Snow, Demezla Wade, they're all fueding over the World title.

while theyre going on and doing good ratings to keep my popularity up im concentrating on building up a tag team division again and getting experiance for all my younger workers, Since QAW seems to have alot of promising young ones(with a couple of additions), probably have to bring some vets in when i can afford to have matches with my young uns (most of my workers are under 25) USPW dropping might help me in that, as they seem to be not renewing female ocntracts, hopefully getting in Raven nightfall when i go to regional as theyve just released her, shed be a huge help for my young workers.

First day of February in my SWF game, Bear Bekowski quit RIPW over 'unpaid' wages - RIPW officials have sworn to never employ him again.

In other news, I ended up ranked second in January's national war, but rose to international during the month so w00t!

In my Zen game Jay Chord has apparently in nine months (more around eight) become a main eventer with wins over pretty much all the top faces his popularity is around 80 across the States at this point. I don't know why but it shocked the hell out of me that he's become a main eventer so quick.

The Great American Nash got a 72 rating despite the Warrior vs Kevin Nash semi-main, which pulled a 44. As our season finale it drew our best buyrate ever, .17. Thank goodness for the strong main event triple threat between John Hennigan, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Also, I'm very glad Chris Jericho's injury is still allowing him to do angles and color commentate.

Just played a year with Tom Gilmore as my avatar started a rock hard promotion won most improved promotion. Overall is was pretty good. Building

up Giant Brody as my monster heel but he isn't improving skill wise although did get his popularity up to a 54 in our home region. Making money and increasing popularity. Lost El Mitico, KC Glenn and Ernest Youngman. Now featuring Remmy Honeyman and Riley McManus and Ricky Turner.

Going to start a game with Cerebus as my avatar and bring in 0 popularity guys and see how long it takes to get things going.

I have managed to steal Joe Sexy and Brett Biggins from SWF and Sammy Bach from TCW in my "Start Your Own Promotion" at Cult level in April 2013.

Sammy Bach is going to become the face of my company I think. I mean he's gonna be getting $22k per month... I have to make it worth it :p

wtf how can WLW possibly be in the red? They have the greatest cash cow product in the game (Lucha+Mainstream+Comedy)

On another note I'm starting up a women's division in TCW and signed away Fuyuko Higa... yeah she's a jerk but I'm hoping Tracy Brendon (Married to Joshua Taylor) can even it out a bit.

Archived