What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just upgraded from the 2005 freeware version, and started my NYCW career with a storyline about Honest Frank cheating to get the Title, helped by corrupt manager (sadly couldn't find a good Heel Manager, so I had to shoehorn in my player character). So far it's been going ok, especially after I got wages under control after some mass negotiation. (God NYCW's downsides are crazy.).

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Great_Tiger/STW_zpsc4b66112.jpg

It's my turn to talk about my game. I start it last saturday. It was an 0/0/0/0 game. My company name is : Strong Thunder Wrestling and was based in Quebec. I create my own avatar to play this game (I use the RTG rules to create it... but I start with 700 points instead of 750. My produc is like a middle between SWF and TCW (it's the reason of why my company name is STW). I am now at start of January 2014. Here is my roster :

Main eventer

KC Glenn

Larry Wood

Philippe LaGrenier

Regular Joe

Upper eventer

Ernest Youngman

Great Tiger (my avatar)

High Flyin Hawaiian

JOJI

Mideventer

Chuck Dorrance

Irwin Guttmann

Magwitch (I love his bio... how can he still in wrestling after what he have done?)

Zak Attack

Reese Paige (road agent)

Rob Perkins (referee)

Champion

World: Larry Wood (Saturday, Week 4, March 2013 – current champ)

I have just grow to small with my December show. I will now look to hire 5 more wrestlers. Yes 5, because I don't resign Magwitch (already 3 backstage incident). Only 4 more days to his contracts. For those who I will hire, I look on at least 2 guys who are in my hidden gems selection (2 guys are unemployed...). I have $66,328 right now This will help me to hire better wrestlers.

Now, with my grow, I will put another title: the Tag Team championship.

I was lucky/unlucky with my chemistry in my game. Lucky, because I have not discovered yet no bad chemistry. But I was unlucky, because I have only found one good chemistry.

KC Glenn and Regular Joe has great chemistry in tag team.

What happen in the C-Verse in 2013:

- Robert Oxford dies (Wed, Week 1, January)

- Professor Nero dies (Wed, Week 2, January)

- Dean Daniels takes over RIPW (Sat, Week 3, January)

- Randy Bumfhole injured for 1 Y, 1 W (Shattered knee, Thu, Week 2, January)

- Stanley Axis injured for 1 Y, 2 M, 1 W (Semi-Severed Spinal Columm, Sat. Week 3, February)

- Big Smack Scott jailled for 3 months (steal car, Sat, Week 3 February)(someone surprise?)

- Victoria Stone and Sean McFly have divorced (Wed, Week 4, March)

- PWMAX open (Findlay O'Farraday, Mon, Week 1, May)

- Micky Starr dies (Sat, Week 1, May)

- Seiji Jimbo in control of PGHW (Tue, Week 2, May)

- Mephistor dies (Sat, Week 3, May)

- Canadian Dragon injured for 1 Y, 1 W (broken neck, Wed, Week 1, July)

- Untimate Phoenix injured for 1 Y, 2 M (shattered knee, Tue, Week 2, July)

- Big Daddy Horne dies (stuck by a rogue golf ball, Sat, Week 2, July)

- Lethal Ring open (Rob Reynolds, Mon, Week 1, September)

- Sam Strong retires (Thu, Week 3, November)

- Belle Bryden takes over USPW (Sun, Week 4, November)

For those who are interested, here are the leaving of SWF and TCW :

SWF

Shane Stone (now with FCW)

Brett Biggins (unemployed)

Marc DuBois (now with NYCW)

Ekuma (now with FCW)

Masked Patriot (unemployed)

Bart Biggins (unemployed)

Big Smack Scott (unemployed)

TCW

Brent Hill (unemployed)

Kyle Rhodes (unemployed)

I will give an update when my game will be at start of January 2015.

Holy crap psycho sermons are a thing of beauty. Crazy Robert Oxford was able to scare the TCW roster into an 85 rated PPV when I was struggling to hit 80 even when giving away Cornell vs Golden and Vessey vs Minnesota on free tv.

Just Another Day 2013 card

Wolf Hawkins retains the World title against Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota after Vessey attacks Joey (87)

Tommy Cornell defeats Koshirno Ino (86)

Texas Buffalo defeated the Cali Dragons (67)

Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Matthew Keith (Part of Sammy Bach stable, feuding with RDJ) (81)

The Machines defeat the New Wave to retain the tag titles (83)

Aaron Andrews defeats Troy Tornado (after failed Eddie Peak interference) to retain the International title (77)

Things are shaping up nicely for my tag division that also consists of Pop Culture (Mainstream Hernandez and Mark (Kirk) Jameson), The Canadian Animals, and now High Concept. I also just signed Dawn the Cheerleader from SWF and when her contract starts she will manage Mighty Fine.

You managed to steal him from SOTBPW? How much are you paying him?

A little over 40k a month >_< (his old boss sure gave me a fight for him) ... But I made 800k profit in February (now I'm in April) and figured I got some cash to burn. I also tried to steal Axxis Jr. but it woulda cost me 45-50k a month (this was after the Champagne Lover negotiations were already finished so I guess SOTBPW didn't want to lose yet another star) and so I went well screw this ^^.

Oh and - I just read on the internet (same game) that a few RAW fans went to DIW Manifest 2013 to chant for RAW but it backfired badly for them and the interlopers were removed from the arena. I guess the guys still paid to get in so ... nice waste of money :p

I just held MAW The Sam Keith Tag Team Classic III (I renamed it a little) and it was a definite success. I used the alliance loan feature to the full extent (so much that I was cut off from getting anybody else). I brought in The Latino Kings from FCW, The Ring Generals from NYCW, Mimic & Dagger from ACPW, and Notorious from CZCW. C-V-2 were obviously included in the tournament. Syd Collier and Cameron Jones were in as well considering they are still the MAW Tag Team champions. They were defeated in the semi-finals by C-V-2. C-V-2 beat The Latino Kings to win their second Sam Keith Classic.

Currently in my RW WWE game, I'm booking Ted DiBiase Jr to the top of Smackdown with the help of his manager Ric Flair, who will turn on The Gold Standard during his first title match against The Real King Of Smackdown Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam. Other than that, RAW is business as usual with Cena on top of the mountain after dethroning Punk at Wrestlemania, setting up a Punk/Lesnar feud (which involves Colt Cabana) and a Jericho/Cena feud as Jericho revealed himself as the leader of The Shield.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/xq01le.jpg

His current stats...

I suppose it's just his Charisma, Acting and Star Quality

Nicky Gilbert was a main eventer in WLW before they shut down in 2018

Yeah, 100% his Charisma and SQ, he's not that fantastic otherwise. Nicky too!? I'm using him now as midcarder that puts everyone else over. Dues are dues I spose.

Oh and - I just read on the internet (same game) that a few RAW fans went to DIW Manifest 2013 to chant for RAW but it backfired badly for them and the interlopers were removed from the arena. I guess the guys still paid to get in so ... nice waste of money :p

Yeah, I dunno what RAW will do without that 200 bucks :p Tristram sneezes out sprays of 100 dollar bills. :)

Here is my Sam Keith III show for MAW:

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae173/BHK1978/NewBitmapImage-5.jpg

Nothing special, what I did was have a member of the COTT Alliance (ACPW just joined the alliance.) send me a representative team.

Team CZCW was Jonnie Perez & Air Attack Weasel

Team 4C was Too Hot & Nathaniel Ca$ino

Team NYCW was Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Animal Harker

Team ACPW was Rockin' Ryan Turner & Jacob Jett

Team OLLIE was Mr. Lucha III & La Sombra Jr.

Part way through getting all of these guys for this show the Alliance told me they were not going to loan anyone else out to me because I had asked for too many talent loans over the previous six months. From there I went to talent trades and when OLLIE was not interested in any of my wrestlers, I had to sign Mr. Lucha III and La Sombra Jr. to a one month/one appearance contract.

I view this tournament as my version of the Crockett Cup so I was willing to go all out money wise. That being said, I was ready to take a financial bath but I actually made a fourteen dollar profit during the month.:eek:

One thing that did suck was Josh Jones died in a car accident a week before the show. Therefore, I needed a new wrestler to join the roster and so I chose the recently released, from ACPW, Malik Cash. Sure his style does not really fit in MAW but I am going to keep him around for a few months to see what he can do.

I was playing as SWF but I got fired :( I still insist it's not my fault. I failed two owner goals, both momentum based, the first I refuse to take blame for Brandon James and Emma Chase had some strange off day at the same time that ruined an angle and made James momentum take a hit and goal failed. The second one pissed me off I booked a really good match involving Gilmore and Valiant vs James and Eisen, which I has Gilmore win as I was trying to push him to the title, it got an A rating, hell the show was the best Supreme TV of the year, but the bosses son took a hit to momentum and I got the boot :mad:

What I did was make an in game story out of it, I took about 10 people who I either signed or pushed hard and they "walked out" in protest to help in the start up of a new company. In said new company I signed American Buffalo, since both USPW and TCW dropped to cult, and in the last 4 months he's gone from C popularity to A due to being used well by both me and TCW, granted I don't think they started pushing him until I got him to B-. I did start with the old TNA weekly PPV model due to having to wait two months until I could even try to get a TV show, but now I'm just about to run the first TV show and the primary goal is to get revenge.

Sam Strong retired and Belle Bryden took over USPW, which seems to be a trend. And I've hit September and Sean and Victoria are still married :eek:

It is the end of my 2nd year in my 0/0/0 game and despite losing Matt Keith to TCW and David Newton to CGC, we are still going strong.

This was our December show.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/Scorpio3060/AWA.jpg

KC Glenn & Fuyuko Higa do not even have any chemistry.

It is now May 2015 and I am finally going to lose Higa from my roster.

The big shock was she signed a Written with a cult level OLLIE.

The one plus is that we are both in the COTT, so I can bring her back whenever I need her.

Here's the card I ran for Big City Brawl, in the NOTBPW game I'm dabbling with, before I can really get things going with my diary game....

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BigCityBrawl.jpg?t=1356915013

* Pre-show 4-way: Erik Strong vs Derek Frost vs Flash vs Lord James King

(Strong won in about 8 minutes, pinning King) D+

* Pre-Show Womens Match: Sally Anne Christensen vs Roz Larren

(Christensen won in about 6 minutes) D-

PPV

Video hyping the double main event of Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone for Canadian Title and Dan Stone Jr vs Steve DeColt in a Falls Count Anywhere match B+

* The Aces (Jared Johnson & Julian Watson) vs Iron Might (Tim Westybrook & Mighty Cavanagh) for the Tag Team Championship

(Iron Might won in aorund 10 minutes, when Cavanagh pinned Johnson) C

Iron Might celebrated with the fans C-

The Business were brawling backstage with the Fighting Irish and Biff the Bruiser (D+)

* The Business (R.K Hayes, Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes) vs Biff the Bruiser & The Fighting Irish (Jason O'Connor & Robbie McNamara) in a No DQ 'Streetfight'

(The Business won in about 10 minutes, when R.K Hayes pinned O'Connor) D+

* Harrison Hash vs Canadian Dragon

(Hash pinned Dragon in about 11 minutes, to earn a shot at Tim Westybrook's Television title on the next NOTBPW Championship Wrestling)C+

* Lauren Easter vs Tamara McFly for the Women's Championship

(Easter pinned McFly in about 10 minutes with a flash pinfall to retain the title) C

The returning McFly redebuted in NOTBPW on the previous show, making an instant challenge to Easter- who had made a succesful title defence against Kristabel Plum.

* Duane Stone vs John Maverick- In the don't have anything else to do, let's just throw two uppercarders together match.

(Stone tapped out Maverick in about 15 minutes)- B

* The Can-Am Blondes (Owen Love & The Natural) vs The Machines (Brent Hill & John Anderson) in an International Dream Tag Match

(Can-Am Blondes won in around 18 minutes, after Owen Love pinned Brent Hill)- A

I had managed to get a working agreement with TCW to set up this match- I traded them McFly for Anderson and Love + Bloodstone for Hill. Strangely I can TCW to agree a working agreement but not join the alliance I have set up (thus far I've only got 5SSW and MPWF to agree to that).

* Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodstone for the Canadian Title

(McFly pinned Bloodstone in around 25 minutes to retain the title) B+

Bloodstone earned the shot in a 4-way elimination match with Hayes, Maverick and Duane Stone. Unfortunately Bloodstone was coming into this with some fatigue issues, so this probably wasn't quite as good as it could have been and why I decided to put the Stone vs DeColt grudge match on last. Usually I'm not a fan of putting the main event title match in the semi main spot, but DeColt and Stone felt big enough to justify the main event slot.

* Steve DeColt vs Dan Stone Jr in a Falls Count Anywhere match.

(Steve DeColt won a gruelling war of attrition in around 33 minutes) A

Afterwards DeColt (being a dick heel) wasn't done, and sent a message with another DeColt Stampede on a knackered Dan Stone post match B+

In my watcher game USPW is tanking because Peter Valentine and Nicky Champion have been main eventing the past two PPVs. This is early 2013. I don't expect them to stay afloat if they keep that up.

Not like they have a choice. They're never going to beat SWF or TCW in a battle so they'll always get kicked back a few steps at the start of each month.

Currently in my MAW game the stable known as NextWave (Casey Valentine, Cameron Vessey and Brooke Tyler) have let it be known that they will hold all the titles in Mid Atlantic Wrestling. They currently hold the Mid Atlantic Championship (Valentine) and the tag titles (Valentine and Vessey) and Brooke Tyler is looking to take the American title away from the great lover himself, Raphael.

Also here at MAW we're looking forward to our first Annual MAW Vs. OLLIE show in the South East territory next month. With El Critico Vs. Valentine as the advertised Main Event.

Just started 2002 game with USPW and first show less than surprisingly was sucktacular. Then I get indicating that Shane Sneer just started war SWF. Quess he decided that this whole USPW-thing wasn't really good idea after seeing the show and just wants to drive us out of business.

Seriously, War with Regional 2002 USPW with Redwood, Captain USA, Sheik Mustafa and Jim Force as main draws against 2002 SWF...

Just finished Survivor Series in my WWE game, got a 80 rating so not bad for me.

Backstage: The Rock is being attended to by medics after being hit by a car driven by someone(obviously Punk) on Sunday Night HEAT, Punk is standing around the corner smiling.

Match#1 - Miz/Benjamin/Kidd/Gabriel def. Swagger/Cesaro/Ryan/Barrett

These guys have been feuding for a month now so it was only fitting to put them in a Survivor Series match. Benjamin was the sole survivor in his WWE return. Rating-75

Match #2 - Trish Stratus def. Eve for the Divas Title.

Not much to say here, Trish returned last month at No Mercy and finally got her title shot, Tamina beat her down post-match as she is Eve's bodyguard. Rating-68

Match #3 - Kofi/R-Truth/Team Hell No def. PrimeTime Players/Rhodes Scholars

Kane and Daniel Bryan had just won the Tag titles at No Mercy and were feuding with Rhodes Scholars, Kofi and R-Truth were feuding with PTP so they had it out in a traditional survivor series match. Rating-72

Match #4 - The Shield (Ambrose,Rollins,Reigns,Ohno) def. Ryder/Christian/Brodus Clay/Ryback

The Shield added a 4th member, Kassius Ohno, they all had individual feuds with their opponents so they met to finish the feuds. Rating-60

Match #5 - Big Show def. Orton/Sheamus/Henry to retain World Title

Big Show won the strap at Night of Champions in Sept., Henry returned in November and wanted a shot, Orton/Sheamus have been feuding for months after Orton turned heel and screwed Sheamus out of his title. This was a good one for me, 4-way Elimination Chamber match. Rating-81

Match #6 - Ziggler-Cena-Lesnar-Jericho- fought to a draw

This was a #1 contenders match for the WWE title, I had it finish in a draw to set up a 6-pack TLC match at the TLC ppv in December. Rating-69

Match #7 - CM Punk def. The Rock to retain the WWE title

Punk came out and told the ref to award him the victory as Rock was taken to the hospital after getting nailed by a car on HEAT, but of course Rocky showed up and we had the main event. The Undertaker (who has been hinting at a return for weeks) came down and accidentally hit Rock with the WWE title allowing Punk to pin the Great One. After the match Rock lands a Rockbottom on Taker as the ppv goes off the air. Rating-71

Finally booked a decent ppv for me anyway,my last 2 were in the 60's..

God, finally to my first show. Now I get to learn how to book things!

Still angry as hell at the terrible searching system. Oh well...I MEAN MAD AS HELL. !TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Edit: Well...I ran a test show, learned that one of my characters has auto-save on (or it auto-saves after the show, /glare), and learned that apparently TCW will lose no popularity by cancelling its first show. Because that makes sense.

Also discovered rather amusing chemistry and improv notes. BUT NO SPOILERS.

no spoilers.

Yet.

Well...okay, once I wait for someone to predict and post the show, they aren't really "spoilers" so much as "god shut up already". -ers.

Now at July 2021 for the watcher game.

SWF:

- Bart Biggins and Ana Garcia are now engaged. And Bart's brother Brett is still hanging around. Talk about loyal jobbers...

- Christian Faith is still wrestling at 55, and is listed as a Main Eventer in SWF even with his popularity at 59.

- The most popular person in SWF is Dawn the Cheerleader. (75)

- ...and she's even more popular than reigning World Heavyweight champ Valiant. (74)

- Ricky and Alex DeColt are a midcard tag team, with their popularity in the mid-30s.

- And holy crap, Jerry Eisen (who took over from Richard when he retired) is royally screwing up Supreme. SWF's popularity is now at 66, and a far third from USPW and TCW. The first thing he did upon taking over was hire a bunch of jabronis (with Casey Valentine probably the most over in this mostly undistinguished group), and now SWF's lucky to have C+-rated shows.

TCW:

- RDJ passes away at 51. :( (He'd actually been released by TCW in 2019 but still...)

- Main eventers include: Tommy Cornell, Greg Black (as Greg Wright), Aaron Andrews, Frankie Perez (as Kill Switch), Koshiro Ino and Steven Parker.

- TCW's sure making the most out of SWF rejects - Roger Cage is an Upper Midcarder, while Lassana Makutsi and Marshall Dillon are both Midcarders!!!

- Genghis Rahn still active, and he's a 51-year-old Opener.

USPW:

- Mere years after his retirement as an active wrestler (with SWF), Jack Bruce signed to USPW as their new color commentator. IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!

- Funny to see Wolf Hawkins and Zimmy Bumfhole still working "Cocky Youth" gimmicks even if they're in their mid-late 30s. :p

- All in all, USPW is SWF/TCW Reject Central - Main Eventers include Steve Frehley, Jay Chord, Joey Minnesota and Wolf Hawkins. Rick Law is an Upper Midcarder. Non-wrestlers include BJ O'Neill, Blonde Bombshell, Hannah and Jessie.

- James Justice is 50 and STILL a Main Eventer and STILL really over (81 Popularity). And going back to the SWF reject pile, look who's working in USPW as a Lower Midcarder...BIG SMACK SCOTT.

A random going on from my save, Natural Storm are doing well for themselves. Eddie Howard started dating Alicia Strong before D.C Rayne started dating Seduction (who broke up with Daryl Devine).

USPW's backstage seems like a nice place to be.

Archived