Random Screenshots 2013 Thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always assumed Claudio (Cesaro) was a freak...but this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/creepshow/tew2013a_zpsc6382e2a.jpg

The f*** are you doing with that crocodile?

He wrestled it to death. The ear infection is just because he got some water in his ear.

I used to be like that. But owner goals have come a long way since their introduction. I'm working for Farrah Hesketh at the moment and her goals are cake (and don't involve a single worker when I thought she'd at least force me to do something big for Ashley Grover). Can't sign MMA Crossovers or Psychopaths or people who have been in trouble with the law, can't drop below Small, and can't fall into debt. In other words, do what you always do anyway.

So they've come a long way because yours are easy? :p

I don't disagree at all, just thought it was funny that you seemed to be implying that you liked owner goals when they were things you'd do anyway, since part of the point of owner goals is to force you to do things you may not otherwise have done. :p

Tweeted this to Reby Sky and Matt Hardy. She tweeted back.

The best bit is when some random guy tweets mistaking it for a real life website and calling them 'idiots'. ¬_¬ Also, why is it a photo of the screen and not a screenshot? ¬_¬

The best bit is when some random guy tweets mistaking it for a real life website and calling them 'idiots'. ¬_¬ Also, why is it a photo of the screen and not a screenshot? ¬_¬

Because I do almost all of my social networking via smartphone and even post on here using it and I can't get TEW for my Galaxy S 3. :(

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/529/swoops.png

Uhhhhh... I dont even want to know what happened.

This reminds me of one of Monkeypox's posts in his DAVE diary where his user and Nemesis were explaining all these changes happening in the wrestling world to Mark Cuban. And where they tell him not to cross Adam Ryland because he has an editor and they heard he distended the anus of Sarah Michelle Gellar once :p

This is my backstage for MAW as of April 2013. I hired Svennson because he's unemployed (and a great worker) and after the RC Invitational he and Bowen started dating. Bret Starr ended up signing a deal with GSW and within a few days he was dating Kandii (so I brought her in to manage him).

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/MAWBackstage_zps12fb9cc0.jpg

Really enjoying the challenge of creating a 'perfect' backstage area. I'm proud of 70%... it started around 55%.

^Can't go wrong with Svensson and Youngman. Despite being unknown in the U.S., they're great in the ring considering their age and good for your locker room if you're controlling a smaller promotion. But...Gram Gorman? Might be a good idea to get rid of him (he's unknown anyway in the U.S.) and keep Starr around. I'd guess that's good enough to increase the backstage rating to about 80%.

^Can't go wrong with Svensson and Youngman. Despite being unknown in the U.S., they're great in the ring and good for your locker room if you're controlling a smaller promotion. But...Gram Gorman? Might be a good idea to get rid of him (he's unknown anyway in the U.S.) and keep Starr around. I'd guess that's good enough to increase the backstage rating to about 80%.

I always pickup a 'project' along the way and Gorman is that project. I like his look and his backstory. A small brute of a worker. I didn't realize what his personality was like when I hired him but I'm planning to stick with him until he starts causing trouble with other workers.

This is my backstage for MAW as of April 2013. I hired Svennson because he's unemployed (and a great worker) and after the RC Invitational he and Bowen started dating. Bret Starr ended up signing a deal with GSW and within a few days he was dating Kandii (so I brought her in to manage him).

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/MAWBackstage_zps12fb9cc0.jpg

Really enjoying the challenge of creating a 'perfect' backstage area. I'm proud of 70%... it started around 55%.

Well, this is cool - Cameron Jones just became a positive influence after MAW Americana. No bump for the backstage rating though.

Glad to see I'm not the only one stock-piling couples. DWN started dating my ref Erin Lawrence. I had El Diablo, who started dating Heather B in ACPW so I bought her in. And when I reached small I signed Casey Valentine and his GF Lisa Bowen.

Proving everyone who says Jack Bruce can't put on a great match wrong

http://i.imgur.com/9RfE1.png

SWF is AI controlled btw, so I had nothing to do with this.

Jack Bruce does MUCH better in TEW'13 than he did in '10. In most cases, he always came across rather weak in the ring; however, thus far, he's become one of my more consistent grade-getters!

Archived