So, who is making/porting mods this year?

Any projects in the air?

I'm a bit of a lapsed fan of the series, what I liked in the old days was the variety of mods there were available.

Anything in the works? Who are the top creators now?

Are Genadi / Forlan / Phil Parent / Cherrybabe / Kyky etc etc etc still around?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are Genadi / Forlan / Phil Parent / Cherrybabe / Kyky etc etc etc still around?

Yes / Yes / No / No / No

As a point of warning, you're probably not going to see any mods from the top tier creators until summer at the earliest. With the possible exception of C-Verse 97 and the Thunderverse, everyone's going to have to come to grips with the new features and how to best use them so there's going to be a ton of testing before anything is released.

As far as who the 'top creators' are, a look through the 2013 mods forum might give an idea. Besides the greybeards (complete with the power of the voice!) like Genadi and Forlan, you have folks like Fleisch doing great work if all you care about are real world mods. Arguably the best mod for TEW13 (Thunderverse) is neither real world or Cornellverse.

Yes / Yes / No / No / No

As a point of warning, you're probably not going to see any mods from the top tier creators until summer at the earliest. With the possible exception of C-Verse 97 and the Thunderverse, everyone's going to have to come to grips with the new features and how to best use them so there's going to be a ton of testing before anything is released.

As far as who the 'top creators' are, a look through the 2013 mods forum might give an idea. Besides the greybeards (complete with the power of the voice!) like Genadi and Forlan, you have folks like Fleisch doing great work if all you care about are real world mods. Arguably the best mod for TEW13 (Thunderverse) is neither real world or Cornellverse.

Thanks!!

I'll give the fantasy stuff a chance, I never played it, either C-Verse or otherwise.

Yes / Yes / No / No / No

Yes / Yes / Retired, lurking / Absolutely, InfernalMIKO. But, retired I'm guessing. / He was around all of like 6 months maybe but his work is EVERYWHERE, I see his background all over the place.

OSTEW: Fleisch & Genadi are great, haven't seen any of Forlan's work lately. But go for Genadi's historical mods, they are sure bets!

I was planning on starting a community updates thread for the modern real world, to have a singular place to post updates which would help tremendously for the smaller promotions that make it into the game. The vast majority probably watch WWE and maybe NJPW, but active attention really doesn't go to the smaller companies (and Mexico in general) and they often get neglected and stay outdated.

Yes / Yes / No / No / No

As far as who the 'top creators' are, a look through the 2013 mods forum might give an idea. Besides the greybeards (complete with the power of the voice!) like Genadi and Forlan .

As an ES fantastic there is no higher honour :p

Most of the team has been reassembled, few old faces missing, Fenoli looking at you. Might be recruiting for two more people to help test etc...

Already started making tweaks, fixes, requests etc for MA, '01 and TGA. Those 3 will be first to be released.

I have a post in mind I think will help with current day RW mods but will wait until the mod forum opens for 16 to post. As per usual all of my mods will be free to use as a base, scenario mods or whatever, hopefully we can continue to fill those gaps and have a mod for every year. Made a mission statement in TEW '10 that we achieve that and it's still the goal.

Thanks!!

I'll give the fantasy stuff a chance, I never played it, either C-Verse or otherwise.

Both are awesome in their own right. '97 fleshes out the C-Verse in a way only that mod can do and Thunderverse is amazing in its own right. The work that has gone into it is second to none.

Phil if you're free soon FB me mate, will be good to catch up and there's a spot on the team for you always.

Ill be looking to port my real world 2003 data over to 2016. Didnt get to much of a response with the data in tew13 but hey I had fun working on it.

I was MIA half of TEW 13's lifespan. I will make sure to check out your mod and don't care what response it gets, as long as it's fun and you like playing it :)

Ill be looking to port my real world 2003 data over to 2016. Didnt get to much of a response with the data in tew13 but hey I had fun working on it.

I'm with Genadi in that I'm going to try and give it a shot as well. I got so swamped with trying to get Risky Business complete that I never got a chance to dive into it. Wasn't it a beta version that you released? I can't seem to remember. :(

I'm working on a mod cribbing people from DOTT, T-Zone,Immortals, and my own creations from the history of wrestling into a world with over a hundred open promotions, over fifty still to open, multiple regional wars, and seven alliances.

Yes / Yes / Retired, lurking / Absolutely, InfernalMIKO. But, retired I'm guessing. / He was around all of like 6 months maybe but his work is EVERYWHERE, I see his background all over the place.

Yeah, I figured you were spending more time on the golf course than with the editor. :p Didn't know MIKO = Cherrybabe though.

We are still making progress on a current day consensus mod over here. We discuss ratings for every worker in the database. TheWho87 has already put the data into his mod that he posts at the EWB forums and I'm slowly entering it into a new database. The wonderful DerekB is on board, which is exciting as Derek has already helped a great deal with many game balancing issues. We could always use more input from more voices to find a better consensus, so please come and join us. Those with knowledge of Japan's indie scene, Mexico, joshi, or really any smaller indies from around the world would particularly be welcome but even if you just watch WWE, you woul be a valued member of the poject. When I have something I'm both satisfied with and is playable, I will post a beta in the mod forum.

We are still making progress on a current day consensus mod over here. We discuss ratings for every worker in the database. TheWho87 has already put the data into his mod that he posts at the EWB forums and I'm slowly entering it into a new database. The wonderful DerekB is on board, which is exciting as Derek has already helped a great deal with many game balancing issues. We could always use more input from more voices to find a better consensus, so please come and join us. Those with knowledge of Japan's indie scene, Mexico, joshi, or really any smaller indies from around the world would particularly be welcome but even if you just watch WWE, you woul be a valued member of the poject. When I have something I'm both satisfied with and is playable, I will post a beta in the mod forum.

Awesome, I'll start posting over there soon

Archived