Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

umm, bit of an embarrassing question but;

when bring a tag team from development, how do I make sure they keep their tag team name?

Not sure if it's any different when bringing a team up but whenever you hire a team, you have to go into tag teams and add the team yourself. Clicking "auto name" once you pick the two wrestlers in question should auto fill it with whatever their tag team is called, and you should be good to go :) If it doesn't, just put in the name the team had in development.

Hello guys, I got a question about regional battle (but I'm sorry if I read it wrong on guidance)

(-) Penalized due to lack of English

So here's my question

I established 0/0/0 company in Kanto. After that I am always on Regional Battle with 5SSW, GCG, and WEXXV. The question is why they are on Regional Battle with me since they are not holding any events on my region? 5SSW & GCG (at Kinki) and WEXXV(at Tohoku).

I can't go up from Local for almost a year due to penalty.

Thank you so much.

considering my first takeover of APCW and/or MAW. What should I know and should I choose to make them dev will there be any issues given that I'm only small?

Also if I make them Dev, can I have have more than one dev? can they join my alliance if I start one?

considering my first takeover of APCW and/or MAW. What should I know and should I choose to make them dev will there be any issues given that I'm only small?

Also if I make them Dev, can I have have more than one dev? can they join my alliance if I start one?

There's no point making them a development fed as you're too small to offer written contracts - including developmental ones.

Which Mod are you using?? I haven't had a problem with pictures in a single mod I've converted and I've converted Montreal Aftermath, January 1999, WCW Lives and 2004 (I think that's Ruthless Aggression).

All Mods work swimmingly too AFAIC, so not real sure why there's still a general reluctance to use Real World Mods.

Any chance you could upload your converted Jan '99 data/pics for TEW2016 pal? Would love to have a go with it!

What's the benchmark for being able to sign workers to written contracts?

Fairly sure it's just if you're Cult or higher now. (You used to only be able to do it at Cult with high negotiation or friends on the roster, but think that was changed for 13.)

Any chance you could upload your converted Jan '99 data/pics for TEW2016 pal? Would love to have a go with it!

Hi mate, I just used the 1997 picture pack from Montreal Aftermath (you can get it on the TEW2013 forum). As for the data, PM me your email address and I'll send you the file.

Is there a way of holding a 'B brand' PPV?

Basically I've made NXT a third WWE brand but I want to run Takeover events without hurting WWE's popularity.

Go to your schedule screen and create a new event, I believe it is the second one below the name and it says brand. Pick the brand you want and you are good to go. :D

Is it possible for me to do a reality show like Tough Enough, or like the Luchador! program mentioned in bios that SOTBPW held? I swear I read something about it in the Dev Journal.

unfortunately it was not incorporated in TEW. It is in WMMA 4 (not sure about earlier versions). I was bummed that wasn't in there, but I assume there is a good reason it is not, since Adam did a great job incorporating so much other awesome things into the game.

Color Commentators in the Hall of Fame?

OK, so small random question.

Can announcers or color commentators make any of the Hall of Fames?

I had a generated wrestler get injured about 5 years into his career and in that time he got a couple of times in top 500 (like #450 or something). He got a semi-severed spine and retired (like one would) and became the greatest color commentator who ever lived. He won the Color Commentator of the Year award 15 times in 20 years.

I checked his stats after he quit the business and he was never added to any Hall of Fames. He worked for a Japan company for 10 years winning the award 7 times there until they went bankrupt and for SWF winning the award 8 times until he quit the business.

Would he (or will he) ever make a Hall of Fame?

maybe im expecting too much too fast but i'm playing as ZEN right now and im trying to push....Steven Yale giving him a Marvel's Daredevil gimmick and ive put him in several skits but I've seen a road agent note that says he is getting better at the gimmick but no actual increase in pop. Do you guys push refs or announcers and if so how do you do it?

I had a generated wrestler get injured about 5 years into his career and in that time he got a couple of times in top 500 (like #450 or something). He got a semi-severed spine and retired (like one would) and became the greatest color commentator who ever lived. He won the Color Commentator of the Year award 15 times in 20 years.

I checked his stats after he quit the business and he was never added to any Hall of Fames. He worked for a Japan company for 10 years winning the award 7 times there until they went bankrupt and for SWF winning the award 8 times until he quit the business.

Yes. I have one in bhowtg that is nominated. However you could always manually add him if you choose to.

maybe im expecting too much too fast but i'm playing as ZEN right now and im trying to push....Steven Yale giving him a Marvel's Daredevil gimmick and ive put him in several skits but I've seen a road agent note that says he is getting better at the gimmick but no actual increase in pop. Do you guys push refs or announcers and if so how do you do it?

Pushing anyone not in the ring is REALLY REALLY hard at low levels. I'm working my way up through small and the only time I've had a segment actually increase a worker's pop was in a C rated segment, so I don't think pop can actually increase in segments rated below that (this is all just from my experience so I could be wrong)

Does the "toxicity" of something someone did ever go away? El Leon said some bad stuff about disabled people a year ago, he is still toxic.

Is there any serious negatives? Do they deteriorate? I mean, it's El Leon, dude is a grade A talent and I want him.

Does the "toxicity" of something someone did ever go away? El Leon said some bad stuff about disabled people a year ago, he is still toxic.

Is there any serious negatives? Do they deteriorate? I mean, it's El Leon, dude is a grade A talent and I want him.

20-24 months. If you hire them, you'll apparently lose sponsors and your show attendance will suffer.

So I had Jack Swagger show up to a show high and I decided to suspend him. The screen said the suspension would kick in after the show, but now I'm not able to book him for the show. I'd like to bury him before I send him off.

Might want to post that in Tech Support.

You can induct them manually. If you check for eligible inductees, sometimes it will say someone is a key announcer, ref, commentator, or owner. I do not believe that they can be inducted into the Hall of Immortals, though