Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Macca316" data-cite="Macca316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What would I need to change in the product information to get Sponsors?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A lower risque and/or hardcore, most likely</p>

<p>Ummm.. 1987 mod, I started the International Title tournament early, gave Greg Gagne a win over Baby Bull (Leon White) and after the show Gagne complains about his recent booking and became annoyed with me. </p><p> </p><p>

That a bug or.. His morale perhaps was set to be upset with me or something?.. I never noticed that to be so if that's true.</p>

If he had a number of losses before the show it won't turn him around that fast. I've had the same thing come up.

What's his momentum at? In the negative?

I had him win a pre-show match over Jerry Sags for the following week, and he complained yet again. He currently has minor negative momentum. So, I guess he's upset at being even in minor negativity?.. I guess

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok I know I'm being dumb as done this before, but how do I assign new owner/booker for my child companies. I'm positive I've done it before!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Out of game editor > companies > power structure.</p><p> In game editor > Office > Child Companies > Staff > assign</p>

What determines the maximum salary a user can offer a worker? I'm playing a game in which a friend and I started with the same money, prestige, size and owner settings yet a few months in and he can't offer the same amount of wages and bonuses I can.

<p>Are there caps for how good a match can be held by a certain size of a company? (Or based on some other factors)</p><p> </p><p>

My company is regional sized, is growing in popularity all the time, but I have lost count how many matches I have had rated 83. None higher, and probably quite a lot fewer rated 82, 81 or 80, making me think I've hit a ceiling somehow.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are there caps for how good a match can be held by a certain size of a company? (Or based on some other factors)<p> </p><p> My company is regional sized, is growing in popularity all the time, but I have lost count how many matches I have had rated 83. None higher, and probably quite a lot fewer rated 82, 81 or 80, making me think I've hit a ceiling somehow.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If the workers have the popularity and skills, they can score whatever.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any help? Not used to dealing With touring promotions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you want I wouldn't use more than 1 TV show. With touring companies you go on tour so you host touring shows (events which arent broadcast on TV [set up weekly events in the scheduler and don't assign any broadcaster when you book them] - sort of like house shows). You can run 2-4 of these a week (as many as you want really as long as you can afford it). </p><p> </p><p> Id recommend getting a tour highlight deal with a broadcaster. Any event that you run which doesn't have a broadcaster assigned will run on your tour highlights. I feel like this post may not be super clear so feel free to message me if you have any more questions. Ive only very recently gotten into puro feds as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm trying to remember the new names for the artists formerly known as the Chaos Demons.<p> </p><p> Help a sister out?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ieshige Nishio & Takeshi Yamanaka</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are there caps for how good a match can be held by a certain size of a company? (Or based on some other factors)<p> </p><p> My company is regional sized, is growing in popularity all the time, but I have lost count how many matches I have had rated 83. None higher, and probably quite a lot fewer rated 82, 81 or 80, making me think I've hit a ceiling somehow.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are caps on the in-ring part of a match, but it's match length that plays a factor. For example, a match below 20 minutes can never score higher than 89, a match below 15 minutes can never score higher than 77 etc. It's stated in the player's handbook.</p><p> Another thing that might lead to your main events capping at 83 could be the lack of skill from your announcers and colour commentators. It seems there are really stiff penalties for the broadcasters if their skills are way below the segment rating. So, that might be the issue.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm trying to remember the new names for the artists formerly known as the Chaos Demons.<p> </p><p> Help a sister out?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> MHero helped you already. I'd just like to add that TEW 2016 has this small, but very helpful new feature that is the search function on the in-game website symbolized by a magnifying glass. Has really helped me for things like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ieshige Nishio & Takeshi Yamanaka</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks Hero.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> And that would make perfect sense, Kingster I'm just neck deep in an AU database where I have the demons but not their real names ^^;</p>

If you have TV-coverage in a region, then that counts as being seen. So yes, that will make you gain or lose popularity (depending on the show rating), and will mean you won't have to visit the region. If you do not have a TV-show, and is not seen in a region for a specific amount of time (can't remember the exact number), then you will lose pop. You can however gain pop in regions where you are not seen do to spillover.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Herrbear" data-cite="Herrbear" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On the main screen it tells you whose birthdays are this month. Is it just nice to know, or can you give them a birthday bonus or something? Appreciate any help. Thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It really helps when they get up in age, anything past 35 is eligible to receive the dreaded "time decline" penalty, and although unlikely until about 39-41 it can happen early.</p>