Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lr10540" data-cite="lr10540" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How many trips to rehab does it take to get over an alcohol addiction? Is there a general rule like every trip lowers the issue by say 5% and at the end it goes to reformed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm pretty sure it depends on the worker and his behaviour... Some workers need only one time in rehab, while others might need 4 or 5 times.</p>

If you acquire a worker through talent trading who isn't active in your area, does that increase their chances of becoming active there?

Yep, as soon as they make an apperance on one of your shows, they become available in your area.

If my company has a women's division can I run mixed tag matches without issue?

So, a company in the same alliance as mine, holds a show on the same day as me and borrows a worker of mine through alliance loans. Next day I see the worker have appeared on their show... My questions is, had I used him on my show, he wouldn't have been able to appear on theirs, right? But since the shows were held on the same time, then how can the AI know?

Yes. My rtg character went up to muscular. Idk if it matters, but I was working a ton of matches. Sometimes 2 a card doing like 8 shows a month at the time.

I dont know what causes a wrestler body type to change on its own. I have a habit of asking my developmental workers to bulk up because it adds star quality when they do bulk up. About 1 in 5 bites me in the ass though. They become flabby and lose star quality.

Yes. My rtg character went up to muscular. Idk if it matters, but I was working a ton of matches. Sometimes 2 a card doing like 8 shows a month at the time.

That is good to know. I've seen some of the news stories about workers getting shredded or gaining weight, but I was hoping to simulate my RTG worker getting bigger as he physically matured. (since he started as skinny small)

What does it mean when a company is in debt and when you go to buy them out it says the company is not interested in selling up? I even ran a test where I moved all their pop to 0 and I got the same message, so I don't think it's a size thing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alexvesco" data-cite="alexvesco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you hire a ref for a developmental? or announcers?? I find a ref and try to give a contract for developmental deal and they think they are going for training.....</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I either hire them as Dev trainers or get them to written deals then send them down to 'work down there'</p>

Does anyone know what promotion size differences are allowed in alliances? I have run a few saves where I have been in alliances with larger companies and they have barred regional promotions from joining and others where I have been in alliances with regional companies and larger companies have declined joining, saying something to the effect of "we don't see the benefit of joining the alliance". Is there a hard rule on this, or does it vary depending on other factors (i.e. owner's personality or something)?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>what does it mean when a match rating is "penalized for booking decisions"?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Its related to the road agent notes you selected.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know what promotion size differences are allowed in alliances? I have run a few saves where I have been in alliances with larger companies and they have barred regional promotions from joining and others where I have been in alliances with regional companies and larger companies have declined joining, saying something to the effect of "we don't see the benefit of joining the alliance". Is there a hard rule on this, or does it vary depending on other factors (i.e. owner's personality or something)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's two sizes. So, if an Alliance has only Cult companies, they'll only allow Regional to join and only National will want to join. Small/Local companies meanwhile will be barred while International/Global will not show interest.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it's two sizes. So, if an Alliance has only Cult companies, they'll only allow Regional to join and only National will want to join. Small/Local companies meanwhile will be barred while International/Global will not show interest.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>