TEW2016 Public Beta Reaction Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Incidentally, right now there are more people on this forum than at any point in GDS history - welcome to all the new people who are joining us for the first time.

It was heavilly promoted in pretty much all the wrestling / gaming communities, including social media.

The "EWR" options are a big seller, from my point of view. People react to it like "Well, maybe now is time to make the jump"

Just got the game installed, so anxious to get started... and yet so hesitant... the anticipation is brutal, but also kind of awesome.

Just clicked into the properties thing, (whatever it's called), and set it to 'Run As Administrator', the way I had to for 2013.

Do I have to do anything different now that I'm working with Windows 10? Does anyone know?

Already liking the Organic Bios. Sure, they're a bit samey at first, but I imagine as the accolades and experience pile up, it'll be a lot more intuitive than having to click into the bio after every major title win.

Just be sure to consider the note that organic bios will increase the loading time of games.

Just finished installing and I love the startup music! Kind of disappointed to see it'll only be available through elicense though as when I bought TEW2013 the receipt stuff didn't work. It means if I buy it and anything happens to it I'll have to buy it again. :(

Still stoked about this game though. Time to get into it!

So far, very intriguing. Of course I'm in the midst of updating the mod I use, haha. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is I wish the mass worker edit included "Picture becomes their name.gif" along with the jpg version. But, that's ok, just a bit more manual labor for me.

So far, very intriguing. Of course I'm in the midst of updating the mod I use, haha. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is I wish the mass worker edit included "Picture becomes their name.gif" along with the jpg version. But, that's ok, just a bit more manual labor for me.

I can add that quite easily, I'll patch it in for you.

I looked at my 2 favorite company's title history, and seeing who left from SWF to USPW has me a little sad. Lost 2 of my favorite guys to book! I'm loading up the game world now to look at the rest of the c-verse.

Are spoilers okay to post here as far as roster changes?

Just finished installing and I love the startup music! Kind of disappointed to see it'll only be available through elicense though as when I bought TEW2013 the receipt stuff didn't work. It means if I buy it and anything happens to it I'll have to buy it again. :(

You just need to contact Scott if that happens, there's no need to repurchase. Details are in the licensing section of the Technical Support forum.

Mixed feelings diving into a SWF game - some of my favourites are gone and they've dropped to #2, but they've also got a load of the MAW roster that I fell in love with back in 2007.

21CW... Wow. I've tinkered with them in the past but this year might be the first that I give them a serious go.

I looked at my 2 favorite company's title history, and seeing who left from SWF to USPW has me a little sad. Lost 2 of my favorite guys to book! I'm loading up the game world now to look at the rest of the c-verse.

Are spoilers okay to post here as far as roster changes?

Yeah - but there's a dedicated thread to CornellVerse changes further down this forum, might be better to do it there.

Archived