Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I need a stable name for the BabyFace Group of Ricky DeColt, Mighty Mo and Joffy Laine.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any ideas for this group?</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a 1994 game I signed Demolition Ax(wrestling as Axis) and Barry Darsow(wrestling as Smasher). Trying to think of a name for the team other than Demolition.

Right now I keep bouncing back and forth between Ruination and simply Axis & Smasher.

I'd use something from the song, like Walking Disasters, Pain and Destruction, or Search and Destroy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a 1994 game I signed Demolition Ax(wrestling as Axis) and Barry Darsow(wrestling as Smasher). Trying to think of a name for the team other than Demolition. <p> </p><p> Right now I keep bouncing back and forth between Ruination and simply Axis & Smasher.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Devastation</p>

1987 Mod and bring Taker over to the JCP.

I have a twist on the deadman gimmick to use. Instead of a mortician, he's a cowboy. Black hat, bandana, and bull rope. The "deadman" gimmick and still work overtime, but now I don't know what to call him. Undertaker doesn't work. So, I just need some thoughts.

I've thought about Desperado. Cowboy of Death is too long and doesn't roll off the tongue.

and also need to think of a mouthpiece. maybe a Gary Hart or Kevin Sullivan

1987 Mod and bring Taker over to the JCP.

I have a twist on the deadman gimmick to use. Instead of a mortician, he's a cowboy. Black hat, bandana, and bull rope. The "deadman" gimmick and still work overtime, but now I don't know what to call him. Undertaker doesn't work. So, I just need some thoughts.

I've thought about Desperado. Cowboy of Death is too long and doesn't roll off the tongue.

and also need to think of a mouthpiece. maybe a Gary Hart or Kevin Sullivan

The Hangman with Kevin Sullivan. Or The Spectre. or the Reaper. Something that conveys harvester of souls type of deadman.

The Hangman with Kevin Sullivan. Or The Spectre. or the Reaper. Something that conveys harvester of souls type of deadman.

That's where I'm leaning after some thinking. Not sure why I didn't think of Hangman haha. But doing that and sticking him with Sully works.

thank you both!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="adi95" data-cite="adi95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I started play as IWA in 1975 and I looking for names for Antonio Inoki/Strong Kobayashi tag team and stable including Waldo Von Erich, Killer Karl Krupp and Kurt Von Hess.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd be looking to World War 2 and calling them The Axis Powers. I can't imagine Krupp and Von Hess are meant to be faces.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StayRudeStayRebel" data-cite="StayRudeStayRebel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi everybody, long time listener, first time caller. I'm in 1989 with the WWF. I'm bringing in Dusty Rhodes, Steve Williams, Stan Hansen and Kerry Von Erich as faces to fight the Four Horsemen and I need a name for the group.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Dream Team</p><p> The Dream Family</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StayRudeStayRebel" data-cite="StayRudeStayRebel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi everybody, long time listener, first time caller. I'm in 1989 with the WWF. I'm bringing in Dusty Rhodes, Steve Williams, Stan Hansen and Kerry Von Erich as faces to fight the Four Horsemen and I need a name for the group.</div></blockquote><p> The Good Ole Boys</p><p> The New Riders</p>

The Dream Team

The Dream Family

The Good Ole Boys

The New Riders

Thanks! I love The Dream Team, but I'm probably going to push Dr. Death most from the group, so I don't want the name to be mostly about Dusty. After this feud is over, I might have to figure out something for him to do with a group called that though! I think I'll go with The New Riders, I quite like the sound of that.

Playing with Fleischs Smackdown vs Raw 2019 mod, I took over WWE Evolution and started adding 2 new Tag Teams The Uprising (Marina Shafir & Jessamyn Duke) as Heels and Ladies Night (Deonna Purazzo & Candice LaRea) as Faces.

I know both names are really generic so maybe somebody has a better idea?

<p>I am playing with TCW in the 2016 default database. I am looking to build a mentor/young lion style stable with Bryan Vessey at the head, and also including Davis Wayne Newton, Kirk Jameson, Logan Wolfsbaine, and maybe Ernest Youngman. Think something like a cross between Ringkampf and Catch Point. They are all heels for now, and Vessey has avoided time decline so far so I plan to push them pretty hard.</p><p> </p><p>

I am struggling for a good name. Any suggestions? Also any suggestions on members? I am not sure if Wolfsbaine is quite ready yet.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-cite="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am playing with TCW in the 2016 default database. I am looking to build a mentor/young lion style stable with Bryan Vessey at the head, and also including Davis Wayne Newton, Kirk Jameson, Logan Wolfsbaine, and maybe Ernest Youngman. Think something like a cross between Ringkampf and Catch Point. They are all heels for now, and Vessey has avoided time decline so far so I plan to push them pretty hard.<p> </p><p> I am struggling for a good name. Any suggestions? Also any suggestions on members? I am not sure if Wolfsbaine is quite ready yet.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I have understand quite well the 2 stables you mention, both are focused on in ring action and wrestling "tradition/rispect" </p><p> Maybe something like:</p><p> </p><p> Syndicate for Pure Wrestling Talent</p><p> In Ring Alliance</p><p> Pure Athletes Club (P.A.C.)</p>