The Mod Squad

Superfly Effect, score. So excited!

Great to hear Ping and great to see you, been a while since I've seen the name!

I still haven't received a message, but it's good to know that 87 is more than halfway done.

Sorry Smasher I was getting you and Smurphy mixed up... He can vouch for the confusion it was quite funny :D We have a team of ten now thank you so much for our offer, and anyone else who has and I have missed replying to! Between modding and my real job it's been non stop since demo day.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read the "Superfly Effect" story. Sounds great, I can't wait until it's released.

Thanks always looking for feedback and being a relatively new mod this one in particular after release I'm sure may have some edits needed. Any suggestions for more changes to the alternate time line are welcomed also :)

Not using the TGA thread now so replying here..

I was a big of huge pic pack. Honestly now i just want a heel pic and face pick. The old kyky pics work fine. I much rather have the mod done than wait just for pics. Who knows i may not even like them. I have not even bought the game yet. I hate the color sky blue with a passion. So there is no reason to have it just sit on my pc. Just do buy it when this mod is finished. So no release the mod as planned. Another month just for pics would be heartbreaking

I'm sorry drcat I'm not quite sure what you mean :confused:

Probably not the right spot, but maybe you know, Genadi: Is Hive still around and/or converting his 1995 mod?

Have not seen him for a while....

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/willowhaus/ninja-disappearing-smiley.gif

I can sense him, he's close!

An announcement on picture packs, progress, ETA and a nice surprise will be posted tonight, just getting it ready to post it. No it's not data but I'm sure most will enjoy it. Please know for every day that goes by and TGA isn't released is another day it's being worked on :)

Not using the TGA thread now so replying here..

I'm sorry drcat I'm not quite sure what you mean :confused:

I'm fine with the pic pack as kyky. I was saying if you don't release the data just because of new pic pack. It would be heartbreaking

I'm fine with the pic pack as kyky. I was saying if you don't release the data just because of new pic pack. It would be heartbreaking

As with any project with a team working on it.... different people work on different things.

Haha, yes it's official. Genadi has gone organic!

I'm working to do missing cuts for his mods along with hype videos.

Which is saving me a whole lot of work :D and lets me carry on working undercover on... Secrets :D

Haha, yes it's official. Genadi has gone organic!

I'm working to do missing cuts for his mods along with hype videos.

I'm looking forward to an updating pic pack filling in some of the past holes and possibly pushing the pic pack a little farther into the future :)

I didn't look at who replied with this comment in my email and momentarily got excited... dammit!!

You don't troll in mods remember. Plus he is my fav mod maker. Since he nails every point in the era and complete pick pack. So I would never start anything in his thread. Besides Adam would just delete them

Sorry it's been quite the busy few days. For anyone who missed it yes we are going nGo pictures from now on.... ETA is between 1week to 2 weeks for release.

Justtxyank was nice enough to make an awesome hype video which is now linked on first page under the TGA banner.

Archived