NOTBPW - A Game of Stones... (and DeColts)

<p>Local Enhancement Talent [vs] <strong>El Fuego w/ Faith</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] '<strong>The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs]<strong> 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The CTC</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dan & Robin DaLay [vs] <strong>The CanAm Blondes (Owen Love & The Natural)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] Wade Orson & ????</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local Enhancement Talent [vs] El Fuego w/ Faith

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] 'The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The CTC

Dan & Robin DaLay [vs] The CanAm Blondes (Owen Love & The Natural)

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] Wade Orson & ????

'Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

No clue where the El Fuego storyline is going but I'm paying attention, that's for sure.

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] 'The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

Wildside's been on a bit of a Wild Slide since winning the TV title from Hernandez, it feels. Him losing in a slimy way to Faust and getting a win back would probably help him. He's young and can afford to take losses to vets.

I think we'll definitely be seeing another multi-man TV title match here.

The Naturals probably win this but I'm 100% in the DaLay corner here.

Don't know who ??? is but I do know that Dunn and Brave are not on the best of terms lately, so I don't see their dynamic duo working out.

Hard to pick against the champ.

Luis wins again to continue his build towards something with his brother.

This might be my first time picking Faust. He beat Shaffer last week, and Wildside appears to be aimless at the moment.

Got a feeling this TV title match at MSM is gonna be loaded. Or maybe that'll be the All Action title match.

The Blondes appear to be building towards something at MSM.

I hope somebody gets Som o Dem Sunny Daze here but Orson seems to have more story to him right now. Heel turn incoming.

This should be an excellent feud if Gino can retain the title at MSM and Andrews comes through against the Stone.

How do I manage to bomb the predictions so consistently? :p

Faust is great

Toss up

Probably my favorite guy on the roster, so I'll go for the upset :p

(these decisions are the answer to my question above haha)

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 1… > >

This guy is on fire right now :p

The Saviour is on a little bit of a roll, building him up more with a win here

Surprise roll up or DQ win for Jett

I reckon this could lead to a match down the line, but it could also be a CanAm tainted win for the same effecr

Will it be Ernest or will he play a part

There will definitely be some shenanigans but I think they'll be post match, don't think Ace wins as otherwise he'd have a claim to get a title match and his dance card is already full

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The CTC

Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

lEDC9hH.jpg

JUNE 2018, WEEK 1…

Show Rating: 94

Announce Team:

9eHH4Wa.pnglNhSZHh.jpgeXOBXiC.jpg

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and Adrian Garcia

Blame Game

0fRCEzS.jpg

'The Outsider' Steve DeColt opened the show, and had a lot to say... He pointed the finger at a couple of NOTBPW talents...

Steve DeColt:
“At Mid Summer Madness... I will FIGHT Gargantuan... 'The Monster' isn't here tonight... and I've heard that Floyd Goldworthy is keeping his beast away until AFTER the pay-per-view... So... In the meantime, I will continue the search, for the man who grabbed me, in the Super Slam Rumble...!!”

DeColt began to name the men he thought were involved... and said that although James Hernandez had the most to gain, he believes 'Mr. Main Event' when he says he wasn't...

Steve DeColt:
“I've watched tapes... after tapes... after tapes... And what I kept coming back to, was that the 'Fan' that attacked me, was wearing WRESTLING boots... and then I watched tapes to see who was wearing the SAME boots, and were at the show... And I have finally settled on THREE names... I will speak with all three tonight... Man to man...”

xiceyGo.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

2cKc7cp.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgnj7nGHN.jpg
w/
MxvIUUg.jpg

With Faith barking orders at ringside, El Fuego was in exceptional form tonight. He flew around the ring, and made light work of his local opponent. For the finish, the brilliant 'Iniciador de Fuego' (Fire Starter) was enough to earn him the victory.

Winner:
El Fuego w/ Faith

Finish:
'Iniciador de Fuego' (Fire Starter – Code Breaker)

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Do Me A Favour

HvyKPXq.jpgWvpX9mr.jpg

In the back, James Hernandez stopped where he was heading, when he bumped into his friend Aaron Andrews...

James Hernandez:
“Ace... Good to see you bro... Listen, I loved what you did to Jeremy (Stone) last week... It benefited me greatly... I know you didn't do it for me, but I need you to do me a favour tonight man... I need you... to take Gino Montero OUT!! I want that NOTBPW Canadian Title...!!”

Andrews didn't have to think about it for long... He told Hernandez that he will gladly beat, and then beat UP, Gino Montero in the Main Event!!

And then
'Mr.
Main Event' can go to Mid Summer Madness, and win the Championship at the biggest event of the year!!

However, Andrews did say that there's no PROOF that he was behind the attack on Jeremy Stone...

Aaron Andrews:
“That old man incriminated me... But he gets confused easily... Especially when coming up with health and safety policies for his employees...”

xiceyGo.jpg

Assassinated

0O80pXO.jpg

We quickly cut elsewhere backstage next to where 'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman was found in a heap beaten up backstage!!

Youngman is supposed to be competing in a tag team match alongside Wade Orson tonight... But by the referee's reaction, he's done!!

Francis Long called for help from a doctor, and other officials also arrived at the scene...

xiceyGo.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

0xAVgQf.jpgKqhQmzK.jpg5KchjZZ.jpg

Two men with huge upsides competed against each other for the first time here. Sonny Wildside didn't show any fear in standing up and fighting Jonathan Faust, even when he looked finished. At the end of the match, Wildside was on his knees and Faust delivered some hard strikes. Wildside begged for more, and Faust kept landing bombs! In the end, he hit the ropes and unleashed 'The Rod' to put young Wildside away.

Winner:
'The Saviour of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

Finish:
'The Rod' (Running Knee)

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Spade Least Likely

0fRCEzS.jpgXHsJIUA.jpg

Backstage, Steve DeColt had found the first man he was looking for... 'The Supreme' Spencer Spade!!

Steve said that Spencer Spade, who had been eliminated much earlier, was wearing the same boots as the 'fan' that attacked him...

But Spade cut him off, and told him he's paranoid... He was having his first conversation with Faith during the Super Slam Rumble...

Spade said that that was around the time she offered him a spot in 'Faith Enterprises'... and he's just a young kid trying to make a name for himself...

Steve DeColt:
“I'll admit... Of the three men I need to speak to tonight... You're the LEAST likely to be involved... I've been watching you kid, and you're a real talent... You have a lot of potential... but if I find out that you WERE involved... That potential will NEVER be realised!!”

Spade smiled and said it wasn't him... Steve walked away, and Spade's expression changed to one of arrogance...

xiceyGo.jpg

Four Way Chaos!

zidj2kx.jpg

NOTBPW Match Maker Dark Angel was backstage next, and he had a message for the FOUR tag teams, who have been causing chaos in recent weeks...

0eYqC7Y.pngMmspxV7.pngkC1LVum.jpgp0JUxPp.jpgSFuVCak.jpgjBRG2ao.jpgx223VSW.jpgHNPGhkI.jpg

NOTBPW Tag Team Champions Primed For Progress have a target on their backs and three teams have tried to take them out!!

Mayhem (Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant)... POISON and Prometheus... and Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook and Edd Stone) have all taken their shot...

Dark Angel:
“The fighting... The chaos... It has to stop... So NONE of those men are here tonight... But next week, I DO want to see two men from those four teams, go 1 on 1... It'll be Beast versus Beast, as MUTANT takes on PROMETHEUS!!”

As for Mid Summer Madness, Angel said that the four teams can cause as much chaos as they like, in a Fatal Four Way Match...

Primed For Progress will defend their NOTBPW Tag Team Titles on the grandest stage, against three exceptional teams!!

xiceyGo.jpg

Oo1KdeV.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgtcvFxhG.jpg
w/
Krvshb6.jpggBSn5Vu.jpg

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The Coast To Coast Connection

Jacob Jett just had to beat Sayeed Ali in a Non-Title Match tonight, to be added to the Title Match at Mid Summer Madness. But with Ross Henry and Lenny Brown at ringside, that was easier said than done. Jett did what he does best though, and he shone in the ring. Late on in the match, Jett decided instead of hitting a move off the top rope on Ali, he would land it on Brown and Henry instead! It would almost cost him, as he walked onto an Uppercut Palm Strike and was pinned. But, Jett kicked out at 2 and a half, and a furious Ali took it out on the referee! With Ali distracted and occupied, he didn't see Jett rise to his feet, and Jett caught Ali with an 'STO'. With Ali down, Jett headed to the top rope again, and landed his 'Jett Take Off!'

Winner:
'The Amazing' Jacob Jett

Finish:
'Jett Take Off' (Double Stomp)

</div>

Seeking Amazing Notoriety

Oo1KdeV.jpgtcvFxhG.jpg3kcaTxB.jpg

As soon as the match was over, the man known as Seeker hit the ring to attack his former friend Jacob Jett!!

Seeker didn't mind going after Sayeed Ali either, as he took down both of his opponents for Mid Summer Madness!!

But Seeker had forgotten about Ross Henry and Lenny Brown, who were down on the outside of the ring!!

Krvshb6.jpggBSn5Vu.jpg

The Coast To Coast Connection took Seeker out at the knees with a chop block from Henry... and suddenly it was CTC versus World's Most Wanted!!

The 3 on 2 attack left Jett and Seeker down, as a grateful Sayeed Ali thanked his friends...

xiceyGo.jpg

The John Maverick Retirement Tour

Ly1eDm9.jpg

Propping up a local bar and nursing a bottle of beer, 'The Silent Threat' John Maverick was sat on a bar stool next...

The man who is due to retire 'soon' told the camera that he would be back NEXT WEEK on NOTBPW Television...

John Maverick:
“Next week... I'm not going to wrestle... I am going to FIGHT... Jack DeColt!! I always said I'd go out on MY terms, but Jack tried to put me out on HIS... My fight with the 'Wild Man' COULD be my last match... But I still have a lot of guys I wanna take on... Lord James King: I won Tag Team Titles with him... Steve DeColt, who has taken more Titles FROM me than any other man... and a man I respect greatly... and speaking of men I respect... I would love my final match in this great wrestling company, to be against a great wrestler... 'Angry' or not... I want to wrestle Tom Gilmore last!!”

Maverick went back to his beer, and we cut away... Maverick versus Jack DeColt should be excellent next week...

xiceyGo.jpg

DvMqiS9.jpgIvyHiqr.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgXP70MSR.jpgNx1U4Qa.jpg
w/
YgbZl9s.jpg

Dan & Robin DaLay [vs] The CanAm Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) w/ Logan DeColt

Dan and Robin DaLay don't have the best chemistry as a duo. Their timing is often a little off. The same cannot be said for The Natural and Owen Love. The CanAm Blondes have been doing this for over 12 years together, and they didn't miss a step tonight. With Logan DeColt causing all kinds of distractions and mischief at ringside, The Blondes had an even bigger advantage. But with all that said, they STILL almost lost to the powerful DaLays. Dan even hit his 'DaLay Down' Headbutt on The Natural! But Owen Love had tagged in, and he hit his 'Love Gun' finisher to grab the win!

Winner:
The CanAm Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) w/ Logan DeColt

Finish:
'Love Gun' (Sidewalk Slam)

</div>

No Respect

DvMqiS9.jpgIvyHiqr.jpgXP70MSR.jpgNx1U4Qa.jpgYgbZl9s.jpg

After the match, Logan DeColt got into the ring, and got into Dan DaLay's face... He goaded his Uncle, and showed no respect whatsoever!!

As DaLay rose up to a knee, Logan slapped him a couple of times across the face, and the anger grew in DaLay's eyes...

Logan DeColt:
“You can't touch me!! Look at you... you can't touch me!! You can't do it can you...?! You can't hit me!! Because I'm your Nephew... and you LOVE me... Plus... You know if you hit me, The CanAm Blondes will destroy you, and your scrawny little son!!”

With that last comment, Robin DaLay grabbed a steel chair, and slid into the ring... Logan and The Blondes scampered away!!

Robin begged them to come in there and fight him, as he waved the chair around with one hand, and pointed with the other...

Logan DeColt:
“You know what Robin... You holding that chair gives me an idea... There's three of us... and there's only two of you... So at Mid Summer Madness, if you guys find a partner, we can have a little six man tag team match!! If you don't find anyone... Your third partner can be that chair... It'll be more mobile than Dan... and a better wrestler than Robin!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

Ace A Disgrace?

0fRCEzS.jpgWvpX9mr.jpg

Backstage, Steve DeColt had found the SECOND man he wanted to confront about grabbing his leg in the Super Slam Rumble!!

Steve DeColt:
“There's a few FACTS when you consider who might have grabbed my leg... Everyone thinks it was a 'fan'... But I KNOW it was a wrestler... I also know, that that wrestler wore the exact same wrestling boots as you did... I know that you were IN the match, and I know that I eliminated you... Motive...!! It is also known, that you and James Hernandez are best friends... and since he had the most to gain from me being grabbed, you are a top suspect...”

Steve claimed to be able to tell if Andrews was lying... so he told him to save it... and just tell the truth...

Aaron Andrews:
“You say Hernandez is my BEST friend...?! Well my BEST friend is a guy named Freddie... I met him when I changed schools, when we were about 14 years old, and we LOVED wrestling... It's all we talked about... But we didn't like all that American stuff... We loved CGC... and the DeColt Brothers in Canada!! I respect Hernandez... but I also respect you... You think I was involved at Super Slam...?! PROVE it... In the meantime... Watch me do what you could never do, and end Dan Stone Jr.'s wrestling career once and for all!!”

Andrews walked off, and a smile crept across Steve DeColt's face... An interesting encounter with Andrews...

xiceyGo.jpg

REPeIDZ.jpgMr1ojjN.jpgKqhQmzK.jpg6j66AjX.jpgaMrELcy.jpg

Akima Brave & Donte Dunn [vs] Wade Orson & Trent Shaffer

Akima Brave and Donte Dunn have teamed up a few times now, even though Brave doesn't exactly seem happy about it. Wade Orson and his friend Ernest Youngman have too, but Youngman was attacked earlier in the show by an unknown assailant. Trent Shaffer replaced Youngman, and he seemed like an adequate replacement. The two non-tag teams battled hard, but in the end Donte Dunn took his eye off Wade Orson after knocking the Brit down. Orson kipped up to hit his 'Bounce Back' and scored the win!

Winners:
Wade Orson & Trent Shaffer

Finish:
'Bounce Back' (Kip-Up DDT)

</div>

Too Hot

REPeIDZ.jpgMr1ojjN.jpg6j66AjX.jpgaMrELcy.jpg

Neither of these two teams are proper tag teams, but they competed in a fantastic match... The question remains though, who took out Ernest Youngman?!

The announce team didn't know the answer... but said that we'd find out soon enough...

MikTiQ9.jpg

Then, without much warning, the video we've been seeing for weeks played... It counted down from TEN to ONE...

The word's 'THEY'RE COMING' then changed to 'THEY'RE HERE'...

They then changed again... to 'THEY'RE HOT'...!!

vJNm3Hw.jpgXoo36yJ.jpg

Buff Martinez and Jay B of HOT STUFF strutted to the ring... Now the Bull image made sense, as Buff's nickname was the 'Barcelona Bull' back in the day...

We saw Hot Stuff at the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup, and they were fantastic... here, they got into the ring, and the crowd cheered them loudly...

Trent Shaffer and Wade Orson left them to it, not wanting any physicality between them... but Donte Dunn and Akima Brave weren't so lucky...

Jay B uncorked a vicious right hand to Dunn's jaw... and Martinez knocked Brave out with his 'El K.O.' roundhouse kick!!

The two vicious strikers have ARRIVED in NOTBPW... What's next for the two decorated Europeans?!

xiceyGo.jpg

Madness In The Middle Of Summer

rXBD9rb.jpgnj7nGHN.jpgMxvIUUg.jpg

We cut backstage next to where NOTBPW All Action Champion KC Glenn bumped into El Fuego and Faith of 'Faith Enterprises'...

Glenn was unhappy about how fellow Faith Enterprises member Spencer Spade shoved him last week!!

KC Glenn:
“Fuego... Faith... You tell your BOY Spencer Spade, that I'm coming for him...”

Faith smiled, and tilted her head... she told Glenn that he is 'too cute'... and so lovely...

Faith:
“Oh honey... Oh sweety... If you want Spade... How about you put your TITLE on the line... at Mid Summer Madness...”

Glenn was left standing there while El Fuego and Faith strolled away... Fuego doesn't like Spade, but he had Faith's back...

Peter Michaels: “It looks like we're going to get KC Glenn versus Spencer Spade at Mid Summer Madness gentlemen...!”

Adrian Garcia: “Yeah it does... Two young kids with tremendous upsides, going 1 on 1 for the NOTBPW All Action Championship!!”

Tom Townsend: “These two are the FUTURE of wrestling, let alone NOTBPW... and if this happens, it'll be an extremely hotly anticipated battle...!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

pbTaNg8.pngKqhQmzK.jpgWvpX9mr.jpg

A truly remarkable match here, as the 'Magnificent' Gino Montero continued his run of top quality Main Events on television. 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews was Gino's opponent again here, and they put on a master class. Andrews dominated Montero to begin with, taking the Mexican down at the knees a few times. 'Ace' used the ropes too, to try to strangle Gino, and choke him out! Obviously he only had a five count, and the referee would begin to count every time Andrews used the ropes. He got angry about that at one point, and got in the referee's face. This allowed Gino to fight back into it. He too used the ropes to his advantage, but his tactic was to springboard off of them at every opportunity. He hit a '619', and followed it up with a 'West Coast Pop' in a tribute to a fictional wrestler named Rey Mysterio. He also hit a 'Frog Splash' that he calls the 'Montero Press'! However, Andrews had more in his locker. He delivered a German Suplex, and went for multiple covers. But after a super kick to the gut, 'Ace' was doubled over in pain. Gino came off the second rope, and landed in perfect position, for his 'Destiny Explosion'! And nobody kicks out of that!

Winner:
'Magnificent' Gino Montero

Finish:
'Destiny Explosion' (Canadian Destroyer)

</div>

Number Three

pbTaNg8.pngWvpX9mr.jpg0fRCEzS.jpg

As soon as the match was over, the music of Steve DeColt hit, and 'The Outsider' marched to the ring...

He had already confronted Aaron Andrews, along with Spencer Spade earlier tonight... and he was here to speak with Andrews again!!

Or so we thought...

Steve got into the ring, and Gino Montero watched on as he delivered his 'DeColt Stampede' Big Boot to Ace's face!!

Gino decided to leave Steve to it, but the DeColt Brother grabbed his shoulder... and told him to stay... he then grabbed a microphone...

Steve DeColt:
“Gino... You're Number Three, man... See I thought (James) Hernandez had the most to gain from me being grabbed in the Super Slam Rumble... Stopping me winning meant he won... Buuut... The more I've thought about it, the more I think that YOU had a lot to gain too... Because if I won... You'd be fighting ME at Mid Summer Madness... And so I think, you're DUCKING me!!”

Gino looked away... Steve claimed he was wearing the same boots as the 'fan' who grabbed him... But Gino had an answer...

Gino Montero:
“Me ducking you...?! I think you, should duck ME!!”

Gino unleashed with a roundhouse kick, and knocked Steve sideways!! The former 7-time World Champion landed hard, and he was knocked out!!

Peter Michaels: “Gino just knocked Steve DeColt out!! Could he really be the man who grabbed 'The Outsider' at Super Slam gentlemen?!”

Adrian Garcia: “I don't see it Michaels... I don't... Gino has accomplished a LOT in 2018... Knocking Steve DeColt out is just the latest one... But cheating, and stopping Steve from winning the Super Slam Rumble, it's just not in his nature!”

Tom Townsend: “I actually agree with you Garcia... It doesn't seem like something Gino Montero would do... But... that said, he DID just knock Steve DeColt out!!”

Peter Michaels: “More questions than answers tonight guys in the search for Steve DeColt's attacker!! You guys stay safe, and we'll see you next week!!”

aKvrBZc.jpg

El Fuego [def.] Local Enhancement Talent

Jonathan Faust [def.] Sonny Wildside

Jacob Jett [def.] Sayeed Ali

The CanAm Blondes [def.] Dan & Robin DaLay

Wade Orson & Trent Shaffer [def.] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave

Gino Montero [def.] Aaron Andrews

swZdjOT.jpg

SCcuj2j.jpg

Huge news this week!! Huge!!

SADQJvX.jpg

And I had NOTHING to do with this, it just happened!! Story four, he's been FIRED!! Available to work in the US so expect to see some big contract offers!! If USPW or SWF manage to sign him up, he will be HUGE for either of them... Particularly after the recent National Battle Results...

37lBKiM.jpg

It is SO close for the top spot in Canada!! Champagne Lover has 100 Star Quality and has 83 pop in Canada, and 85 in USA. I was tempted to edit him to be available in Canada, but I can't bring myself to do it. So it's just USA, Mexico, or Japan for Mr. Lover!!

There have been FIVE 99 rated matches since this save began... Gino Montero versus Aaron Andrews was the first NON-DeColt match in the top five...!! The other four matches have been DeColt VERSUS DeColt!!

1). Steve vs Alex at the DeColt WrestleFestival April 2018

2). Steve vs Jack on Television in July 2017

3). Jack vs Steve Super Slam April 2017

4). Steve vs Ricky on Television April 2017

5). Gino Montero vs Aaron Andrews TONIGHT!!

Fantastic episode. We need an Ace/Gino feud. If Hernandez and Gino tear it down at Mid Summer Madness make it a triple threat feud. Ace with the title would be GOLD as a scummy heel. Plus we get this awesome story with Champagne Lover becoming toxic. I'd better not win a prediction prize any time soon. :p

Thanks chaps. Yeah Gino/Hernandez/Ace are three of my top guys right now, and they're taking up the slack from the DeColts well. Ricky is off making his movie, while Steve is in the time decline. Alex was a silly boy, and is now starting his own company. Jack will soon be the only top level DeColt on the roster. Logan is still young :D As for Champagne Lover, I'm writing about six weeks ahead of that news story and he's STILL unemployed... Someone needs to do something about that!!

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 2… > >

'Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs] Erik Strong 'Though'

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON

Jacob Jett & Seeker [vs] Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown) w/ Sayeed Ali

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] 'The Animal' Edd Stone w/ Tim Westybrook

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez

</div>

Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs] Erik Strong 'Though'

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON

Jacob Jett & Seeker [vs] Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown) w/ Sayeed Ali

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez

<p><strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] <strong>'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus</strong> w/ POISON</p><p> </p><p>

Jacob Jett & Seeker [vs] <strong>Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown)</strong> w/ Sayeed Ali</p><p> </p><p>

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs] <strong>'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] <strong>'The Animal' Edd Stone</strong> w/ Tim Westybrook</p><p> </p><p>

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] <strong>Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez</strong></p>

<p><strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p>

<em>Magnifico is on a roll. He continues with a win here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar <strong>[vs]</strong> 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON</p><p>

<em>These two giants can't be controlled and this match descends into chaos.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jacob Jett & Seeker</strong> [vs] Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown) w/ Sayeed Ali</p><p>

<em>I think Jett finds a way to win this one despite Seeker abandoning him here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs] <strong>'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</strong></p><p>

<em>Angry Gilmore will make an appearance before or after this match.</em></p><p> </p><p>

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] <strong>'The Animal' Edd Stone w/ Tim Westybrook</strong></p><p>

<em>Interesting to see Robin is not with his father here. The Animal needs a good win.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] <strong>Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez</strong></p><p>

<em>Hernandez. Nuff said.</em></p>

<p><strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'<strong>The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar</strong> [vs] 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON</p><p> </p><p>

Jacob Jett & Seeker [vs] <strong>Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown)</strong> w/ Sayeed Ali</p><p> </p><p>

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs] <strong>'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] <strong>'The Animal' Edd Stone</strong> w/ Tim Westybrook</p><p> </p><p>

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] <strong>Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez</strong></p>

Erik Strong had a decent little run but he's back to a JTTS and it's a good place for him. Gino puts on another banger.

NO WAY this match ends with a remotely clean ending... I see shenanigans happening 100%

WMW may hate each other, but there's no way they lose to Henry and Brown as they've been currently presented.

Maverick continues to lose on his retirement tour.

Really want to pick DaLay, but I don't see Stone losing here.

Mainstream rule... too many duos want P4P's head as well.

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs] 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON - DRAW

Thanks chaps. Yeah Gino/Hernandez/Ace are three of my top guys right now, and they're taking up the slack from the DeColts well. Ricky is off making his movie, while Steve is in the time decline. Alex was a silly boy, and is now starting his own company. Jack will soon be the only top level DeColt on the roster. Logan is still young :D As for Champagne Lover, I'm writing about six weeks ahead of that news story and he's STILL unemployed... Someone needs to do something about that!!

He will stay unemployed until the scandal passes which could be a 1-3 years

Count out brawl

<p><strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero </strong>[vs] Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs]<strong> 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Jacob Jett & Seeker</strong> [vs] Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown) w/ Sayeed Ali</p><p> </p><p>

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs]<strong> 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay</strong> [vs] 'The Animal' Edd Stone w/ Tim Westybrook</p><p> </p><p>

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs] <strong>Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Really great last show, yet another weekly show with just zero filler. Cool to see Hot Stuff here too.</p>

<p><strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero </strong>[vs] Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'The King of the Wasteland' Mutant w/ Aldous Blackfriar [vs]<strong> 'The Dark Shadow' Prometheus w/ POISON</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jacob Jett & Seeker [vs]<strong> Coast To Coast Connection (Ross Henry & Lenny Brown) w/ Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs]<strong> 'The Animal' Edd Stone w/ Tim Westybrook</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Primed For Progress (Christian Price & Cameron Vessey) [vs]<strong> Aaron Andrews & James Hernandez</strong></p>

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 2… > >