TEW2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m also in Queensland, but I’m pretty resigned to the fact that we’ll probably have to wait until Friday morning to get the game, depending on what Timezone it’s released into the world. Although... Adam’s announcement last night at 6pm our time saying “the game drops tomorrow” has given me another slight sliver of hope!

Either way, I’m angling for tomorrow off work, my new mod is ready to go and I can’t WAIT!

Adam is in UK time while the actual company is in Phoenix Arizona

I know it logically makes sense for companies that take that stuff into consideration, but there have been face vs face major feuds in mainstream companies and these same disposition matches have become more and more popular over the years, so I was just wondering.

I saw the link in reply to this (wouldn't make sense to quote the link) but I'm very happy about being able to do face vs face and heel vs heel. Can have stable wars and fights to be the power players.

Officially on watch boys

This would be the time it drops, right as I'm basically half a sleep. First I download it because who knows what the servers might be like in the morning. Then I just open up the game to hear if there's a song or not. Then I start my save so I can jump into the game faster in the morning. Next thing I know it's 4 am and I've already finished the demo