General Gameplay Questions Thread

They are all in the road agent notes, just scroll down and you should see them.

Yeah I don't see it at all. It should be at the special extras section and I see nothing on how to assign a stunt or a crazy bump. I see the Lucha de Apuestas option but nothing on shaving hair or anything.

Yeah I don't see it at all. It should be at the special extras section and I see nothing on how to assign a stunt or a crazy bump. I see the Lucha de Apuestas option but nothing on shaving hair or anything.

Stunt and Crazy bumps can be added only while your booking, not via pre-booking.

Yea theay are in that exact section from what I see.

0AErJDZ.jpg

You can't add that kind of booking note to pre-booked matches (presumably because the game can't tell whether the worker would be happy to do them or not at that stage), but when you add the pre-booking to a show later you can edit the road agent notes to add them then.

What's the deal with locations in the default database being so cheap to hire compared to venues?

For example: Why would I ever pick the Snake Pit in the South West, which costs 1,000 $ and has room for 1,000 people when I can go to Los Angeles, which costs the same but I can get up to 100,000 people to my show?

Am I missing something here?

What's the deal with locations in the default database being so cheap to hire compared to venues?

For example: Why would I ever pick the Snake Pit in the South West, which costs 1,000 $ and has room for 1,000 people when I can go to Los Angeles, which costs the same but I can get up to 100,000 people to my show?

Am I missing something here?

pretty sure the cost scales based on attendance.

This is probably the the most obvious question I've ever asked, but here goes:

What is drag and drop booking!? The handbook says that if it's enabled you can drag and drop workers when booking a match like in 2016, but I don't remember ever being able to do that in the old edition. It was just the typical drop down list to select your worker. I expected drag and drop to be an actual drag and drop where I click on a worker's picture and drag it over, but I guess that's not the case?

This is probably the the most obvious question I've ever asked, but here goes:

What is drag and drop booking!? The handbook says that if it's enabled you can drag and drop workers when booking a match like in 2016, but I don't remember ever being able to do that in the old edition. It was just the typical drop down list to select your worker. I expected drag and drop to be an actual drag and drop where I click on a worker's picture and drag it over, but I guess that's not the case?

it's in the competitor selection screen, you can drag a worker from the main list to the drop down menu instead of scrolling through it.

You should post that in tech support as it's clearly a bug. If they haven't hired in a month's time they probably just won't. And we can't test long-term effects anyway so better safe then sorry.

It turns out it isn't a bug.

From reading the section of the handbook Adam directed me to it turns out that your child company can either accept developmental workers or fill out its own roster but not both.

You cannot send a handful of workers to them and have them fill out the remainder, you either have to hire all their workers or not send them anyone at all.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slim Jim" data-cite="Slim Jim" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It turns out it isn't a bug.<p> </p><p> From reading the section of the handbook Adam directed me to it turns out that your child company can either accept developmental workers or fill out its own roster but not both.</p><p> </p><p> You cannot send a handful of workers to them and have them fill out the remainder, you either have to hire all their workers or not send them anyone at all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is unfortunate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RobinS" data-cite="RobinS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, just wanted to know something. I'm playing a mod as AEW. Dark & Dynnamite are both taped on the same night, but the game want me to first book Dark and then Dynamite. Is there a way to switch things the other way ? Thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the company settings (I know you can do it in the editor, there's probably somewhere else too, you need to find "TV Order" and switch it to the opposite of whatever it currently is.</p>

Ive asked this before but I am having a hard time understanding angles. I booked one that was not just entertainment (even though I feel like that should be fine) and still got the nothing happened penalty. I had two workers one rated on star quality and the other charisma and I got that note. So whats the deal? I would I book a typical Monday Night Raw opening argument between two workers?

I'm sure I'll feel really dumb after I know the answer, but where the heck is the notepad?

Depends where you are. On any of the main screens, it's on the bottom bar (you may have to click the arrows a few times). On most screens, it will be next to the X button. In the editor... well, I assume you can't miss it in the editor.

Ive asked this before but I am having a hard time understanding angles. I booked one that was not just entertainment (even though I feel like that should be fine) and still got the nothing happened penalty. I had two workers one rated on star quality and the other charisma and I got that note. So whats the deal? I would I book a typical Monday Night Raw opening argument between two workers?

You've got it backwards. You *need* something happening, someone rated on an "active" skill (like Entertainment, Fighting, Microphone) in order to avoid this penalty.

If they're only rated on passive skills (like charisma, sex appeal, menace or Star quality) you'll get the penalty, because they're not actually "doing" much of interest on screen.