General Gameplay Questions Thread

I feel really dumb trying to use the new TEW. Is there a way to change a worker's picture in game without going into the editor?

Assuming you mean someone who works for you, go to your roster screen, click on morale, click on picture. Don't feel dumb, it's not remotely intuitive.

What would be the best way to pull off a "cross promotion" show? For example, if I wanted to have a show that was AEW vs. AAA as like a special event, would I just "borrow" all the talent from AAA for one appearance? I remember trying to do this in 2016, and it only let me borrow two or three guys from the other promotion before it was automatically rejecting it because I had "too many of their workers" (or something like that).

What would be the best way to pull off a "cross promotion" show? For example, if I wanted to have a show that was AEW vs. AAA as like a special event, would I just "borrow" all the talent from AAA for one appearance? I remember trying to do this in 2016, and it only let me borrow two or three guys from the other promotion before it was automatically rejecting it because I had "too many of their workers" (or something like that).

In 2020, I have never hit them saying no because I’ve borrowed too many guys. But yes, that’s how you would do it. You would either talent trade/alliance loan/sign for one night.

How do you unite titles ??

You just retire the one you don’t want to be active anymore. There isn’t a specific function for unifying.

My child company's booker is a genius. But how did a female get Wrestler of the year and not female Wrestler of the year?

The 2 Rivals Pinky Perez (Female Wrestler of the Year) and Fuyuko Higa (wrestler of the year) split the awards after several 99 rated matches and a 100 rated match that was Match of the Year.

My child company's booker is a genius. But how did a female get Wrestler of the year and not female Wrestler of the year?

The 2 Rivals Pinky Perez (Female Wrestler of the Year) and Fuyuko Higa (wrestler of the year) split the awards after several 99 rated matches and a 100 rated match that was Match of the Year.

Pretty sure that Adam has said that Wrestler of the Year isn't eligible for Female / Young / Veteran Wrestler of the Year.

Titanic Size

I’ve seen another post on here implying they may be an issue with this, but how do you get up to Titanic size? I’m 77 in every region in five game areas but I haven’t increased in size. Does it include your home region and does it include India (which is not used)?

I’ve seen another post on here implying they may be an issue with this, but how do you get up to Titanic size? I’m 77 in every region in five game areas but I haven’t increased in size. Does it include your home region and does it include India (which is not used)?

I can't give you a concrete answer, but I had the same issue and did grow to titanic a few months later. Unfortunately I'm not sure what triggered it, but it's possible at least

The newest patch 1.29 fixes this.

Payroll at events

My question is does everyone hired that shows up at event paid? Or is it only the workerss who actually wrestel and do angles get paid that night. Trying to get my money under better control this will let me know if Ineed to release a few guys or not.

My question is does everyone hired that shows up at event paid? Or is it only the workerss who actually wrestel and do angles get paid that night. Trying to get my money under better control this will let me know if Ineed to release a few guys or not.

I am pretty sure they only get paid if they are used.

Why does a worker say he already has a better offer when I'm offering more per every category? More monthly, higher signing bonus, higher merch %, travel expenses and event bonus.

There have been a few threads about this very topic, but it comes down to more than just the financials. Who are you competing against? Is their company bigger? Do they have better distribution? Do they have any positive relationships? Does the company have better momentum? Are they resigning with one company? All of those factor into the decision combined with the workers personality.

There have been a few threads about this very topic, but it comes down to more than just the financials. Who are you competing against? Is their company bigger? Do they have better distribution? Do they have any positive relationships? Does the company have better momentum? Are they resigning with one company? All of those factor into the decision combined with the workers personality.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

Refreshing momentum

I’ve got a couple of younger lions with very chilly momentum. Is there a way to refresh a workers momentum by say turning and/or changing gimmick or do I have to just give them wins and overcome years of losses? I’ve turned workers before and changed gimmick but it doesn’t seem to affect their momentum too much.

Successful turns and gimmicks can reset negative momentum to neutral, but they have to be pretty good to do it. With that sort of thing linked to the risks you take assigning the gimmick, your creativity User Talent and some randomness it's not going to work every time though.