TEW2020 CornellVerse Discussion Thread

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has a training school that is open and a couple of promotions set to be open. It's similar to how Australia was set up.

When I go to the editor and check out India promotions yet to open it says there is nothing. Am I missing some data or looking in the wrong area?

I'm so confused.

When I go to the editor and check out India promotions yet to open it says there is nothing. Am I missing some data or looking in the wrong area?

I'm so confused.

OK, I figured it out. I did not have India checked as an option. My bad.

I believe the issue everybody is having is that India is unchecked when you start the game. It shouldn't be.

I'm so confused.

You might be. Can you send me a DM with a screenshot? I have two companies that are set to open on my end.

You might be. Can you send me a DM with a screenshot? I have two companies that are set to open on my end.

I don't know if it was intentional for the trial (being as you can only play 2 months), but India is the only area unchecked in the trial version to start. Not a big deal, just probably confused a few people.

I don't know if it was intentional for the trial (being as you can only play 2 months), but India is the only area unchecked in the trial version to start. Not a big deal, just probably confused a few people.

It is intentional, I believe. For loading time purposes. I always check it on.

CWA was definitely a shock, almost jumped out of my chair and audibly gasped when the intro slides hit Canada. That's pretty good for a text-based wrestling booking simulator.

Scrolling through all the retirements was a somber experience. It really feels like the next generation finally has to step up.

Really excited to see so many new faces all around the, have to do a lot of digging before I settle in with a promotion.

Over the past decade I had to watch pretty much my entire top 5 promotions fold, but there's a flicker of light in the emergence of CWW, which is basically a ROF revival. :p They have a nice selection of talent and this might just be my promotion for the default db. :cool:

AAA closed. EMLL changed to being more of Lucha Underground with a singles title and three rings. Champagne Lover left the business. Japan is much different. A new company was opened in England by Curtis Jenkins. Steve DeColt retired. Dan Stone Sr. and George DeColt are dead. VWA has tag wrestling now!

Dan Stone dropped dead at DeColt’s funeral too.