Random screenshot thread

12 hours ago, Properly Promoted said:

Sheesh... went full Shockmaster! Bold to stick with it and have her go over. I would have been tempted to pull the plug immediately.

I thought about it,but I decided to give her a few weeks and see if she recovers. Obviously, only doing scripted short promos, now. 😋

I considered turning it into a storyline.

Everyone is making fun of her for Shockmastering her debut, calling her a joke. She loses her first few matches, being easily defeated by the heels of the division, humiliating her even more. She considers quiting, but our Women's Champion (being all John Cena like) tells her not to quit, keep chasing her dream and even offers her a title shot, to show that everyone deserves a proper chance to prove themselves.

So, next week, title match in the main event. She completely destroys the champ (who obviously underestimated her), wins the title and turns heel, revealing that it was all an act to accomplish exactly this. 

Too Vince Russo?

Edited by Sisma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sisma said:

I thought about it,but I decided to give her a few weeks and see if she recovers. Obviously, only doing scripted short promos, now. 😋

I considered turning it into a storyline.

Everyone is making fun of her for Shockmastering her debut, calling her a joke. She loses her first few matches, being easily defeated by the heels of the division, humiliating her even more. She considers quiting, but our Women's Champion (being all John Cena like) tells her not to quit, keep chasing her dream and even offers her a title shot, to show that everyone deserves a proper chance to prove themselves.

So, next week, title match in the main event. She completely destroys the champ (who obviously underestimated her), wins the title and turns heel, revealing that it was all an act to accomplish exactly this. 

Too Vince Russo?

Not Russo enough. LOL. Everyone loves an underdog. Go for it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, James The Animator said:

I’m against the idea of champions just freely giving away title matches. That seems to defy wrestling psychology in my view. Shouldn’t the champion’s main goal be to keep their championship? Also, if your women’s champion gets squashed by somebody you’ve told your audience is a joke, that squashes her credibility.

I get what you're saying, those are some fair points.

The idea behind her ''giving away'' a title match was that she also completely underestimated the new arrival (no chance she can actually beat me!), and out of pity, wanted to give her a shot at redemption.

I think the heel turn (her explanation that it was all an act from the get go and she's actually a very skilled competitor) and the element of suprise, would work against completely diminishing her credibility.

Anyway, not trying to change your mind, just trying to explain the idea in more detail. :)

P.S. I didn't go with the storyline, anyway. 😋

49 minutes ago, Sisma said:

I get what you're saying, those are some fair points.

The idea behind her ''giving away'' a title match was that she also completely underestimated the new arrival (no chance she can actually beat me!), and out of pity, wanted to give her a shot at redemption.

I think the heel turn (her explanation that it was all an act from the get go and she's actually a very skilled competitor) and the element of suprise, would work against completely diminishing her credibility.

Anyway, not trying to change your mind, just trying to explain the idea in more detail. :)

P.S. I didn't go with the storyline, anyway. 😋

I think John Cena's debut match would have worked really well in that title match - the heel champ underestimates her enough that she manages to make it a competitive match. But at least for now, the heel champ should keep the belt. Maybe now the heel champ puts her at the back of the line which gives you an opportunity to build the newbie.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, djskeemask said:

What are your backstage rules? You got them waiting in a locked dog kennel until it's their turn to wrestle?

No drugs allowed, three hour pre-show arrival time, and I provide catering. And as a 0 pop fed, they should be happy I'm doing that! 

Mills, Riley, and Oscar are all negative influences though which undoubtedly had a lot to do with it too.

2 hours ago, HarmonyOfDissonance said:

No drugs allowed, three hour pre-show arrival time, and I provide catering. And as a 0 pop fed, they should be happy I'm doing that! 

Mills, Riley, and Oscar are all negative influences though which undoubtedly had a lot to do with it too.

Three hour pre-show might be the culprit. My backstage environments seem better without it. Makes sense too. You got your whole roster sitting there waiting to fight each other. Some don't want to wait.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:49 AM, CQI13 said:

I think John Cena's debut match would have worked really well in that title match - the heel champ underestimates her enough that she manages to make it a competitive match. But at least for now, the heel champ should keep the belt. Maybe now the heel champ puts her at the back of the line which gives you an opportunity to build the newbie.

I think this works very well and logically. I'll steal it lol

On 9/28/2022 at 7:07 PM, Taylor2020 said:

Restumbled upon this picture I snapped from a test-play save I was doing last year while I was working on the OVER9000verse Revived project.

r something more recent, well... you can tell the original mod was created during a time where all bets were off on who gets in.
G5mD7kd.jpg

And you guys thought those cigars were just tobacco...

St.T

• 2 weeks later...