TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wphill" data-cite="wphill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Something really small but there are lots of instances in my game where instead of displaying & it will show _ instead. Any idea how to fix this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My guess is that it has to do with your computer's language settings. But I'm not sure how to fix this, unfortunately.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smokey al" data-cite="smokey al" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how can i find out how long a worker is injured for?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Under medical in your office.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vigiel" data-cite="vigiel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how can i make an inactive team in my company into active? can't seem to find the way to set it into active</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When on the teams screen, pick the team you want to change. There's a drop down menu right under the wrestlers's picture. Change it to unit, permanent unit or individuals and then click save.</p>

Teams - Type - from inactive to active? It's right there.

When on the teams screen, pick the team you want to change. There's a drop down menu right under the wrestlers's picture. Change it to unit, permanent unit or individuals and then click save.

ahhh yes my bad. for some reason, the searching section had it set into active only so the inactive team wasn't visible. thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel stupid.<p> </p><p> How can I change the worker profile image?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You are not stupid, the UI isn't clear and there's buttons missing. Click on top of the picture where it says "worker is xx xxx years old xx xx"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Juce" data-cite="Juce" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to toggle thru workers in the free agent list or on roster screens with my arrow keys rather than having to click on each guy I want to see with my mouse?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't think you can do it with keys, unfortunately. Just checking - simply because it took me weeks to realise this - you know you can click the arrows on the extreme left and right of their profile to cycle through rather than closing each profile and opening the next one up again, right? (As I said, I didn't for ages and it was driving me crazy!!)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DiamondDallas" data-cite="DiamondDallas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where can i release a Worker from a Handshakedeal? :/</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go to popularity on roster screen, click on one of the arrows to the left or right of the word popularity. It will switch to contract details, including a release button.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't think you can do it with keys, unfortunately. Just checking - simply because it took me weeks to realise this - you know you can click the arrows on the extreme left and right of their profile to cycle through rather than closing each profile and opening the next one up again, right? (As I said, I didn't for ages and it was driving me crazy!!)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I knew that. That is a huge bummer. I spent a lot of time scrolling through all of the unemployed workers in the past. Now it is a massive chore!</p>

Are managers and commentators meant to constantly lose momentum? After two months of a TCW save (and this happened with an SWF save too) pretty much all managers and commentators have "cooled" momentum. This feels weird as I'd find it very gamey to have to get around that by forcing managers and announcers into angles with "success" just to get around them losing momentum for no apparent reason.

<p>When I'm booking a match, and I go to the screen to select from the roster, why does it only show me a partial list of people on the right side? I can select anyone from the drop down, but there's only about a dozen people showing on the info screen. None of the filters are on.</p><p> </p><p>

Also only some of the wrestlers in a tag team show up there; I have to go into tag team view to view the individuals.</p><p> </p><p>

How is the game deciding who to show me? Is that something I can change?</p>

When I'm booking a match, and I go to the screen to select from the roster, why does it only show me a partial list of people on the right side? I can select anyone from the drop down, but there's only about a dozen people showing on the info screen. None of the filters are on.

Also only some of the wrestlers in a tag team show up there; I have to go into tag team view to view the individuals.

How is the game deciding who to show me? Is that something I can change?

Can you post a screenshot?

Does right clicking the search button to reset the filters do anything?

Ah! That did it, hah. I had no idea the search filters extended beyond the top bar buttons. Even weirder that that filter stays between events, even closing & re-opening the game.

Thanks!

I signed a worker to be a road agent and made that offer in his contract. Then, when using him, realized he wasn't good at it, so I talked him into becoming a wrestler and he accepted and it said that the contract was amended to reflect this. However when I went to book him as a wrestler, and it shows highlighted under his status that he is a road agent and wrestler, a box pops up and says he is signed to a contract that prevents him being a wrestler. What do I do? There's nowhere in the editor that I can see to change that about his contract and unchecking the box for road agent isn't allowed as it says he can't do it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RaptorMcFly" data-cite="RaptorMcFly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im getting alerts that road agents didn't do a good job putting the match together. What stats does it take into account to determine this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Psychology and Experience, with Respect as a lesser modifier.</p>

skins don't apply

Hi trying to apply custom skins for my game, but having some difficulties with it. When I go to the 'office' tab in the game. All the buttons under 'broadcasting and events' don't align correctly and giving me tons of overlapping buttons for some reasons. The company logo on the left doesn't align inside the box as well. I am having this issue for all custom skins I tried so far besides the default one. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?