TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

So this maybe a dumb question but, how do I offer Development contracts to free agents? I ask because I don't see an option when I open the Negotiate screen?

itll be an option when you finalize the contract, or after you sign them to your company you can just send them down.

Did they get rid of the user stats screen in the game or am I completely missing it? It used to tell you how much game time that you've completed and what the best match you've booked was as well as your best show booked etc. It would also tell you how many shows you've completed throughout a save. Is it completely gone now or can I just not see it?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TakerNGN74" data-cite="TakerNGN74" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did they get rid of the user stats screen in the game or am I completely missing it? It used to tell you how much game time that you've completed and what the best match you've booked was as well as your best show booked etc. It would also tell you how many shows you've completed throughout a save. Is it completely gone now or can I just not see it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> one way I know. there are arrows on either side of the bottom toolbar, click through them and it'll get you to your user. the stats button is there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TakerNGN74" data-cite="TakerNGN74" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did they get rid of the user stats screen in the game or am I completely missing it? It used to tell you how much game time that you've completed and what the best match you've booked was as well as your best show booked etc. It would also tell you how many shows you've completed throughout a save. Is it completely gone now or can I just not see it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On the Office screen, go down to the double arrows and click through until you reach a screen with your information on it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On the Office screen, go down to the double arrows and click through until you reach a screen with your information on it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh crap totally missed it thanks!</p>

Is there a way to talk retired wrestlers out of retirement as some sort of "one more match"-approach to get them to wrestle at least one more show? That would be nice and would massively add to realism with some real-life mods. (Edge, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, just some recent examples)

Is there a way to talk retired wrestlers out of retirement as some sort of "one more match"-approach to get them to wrestle at least one more show? That would be nice and would massively add to realism with some real-life mods. (Edge, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, just some recent examples)

The option exists in the game, but it doesn't work very well on people you already have under contract because it won't let you change their role to wrestler if you've already signed them to a different contract first.

It works well on wrestlers before you hire them though.

Is there a way so that when you book a show that the main event isnt at the top of the booking page and at the bottom?

Turn off both "Enable Main Event Header Mode" and "Enable Book Main Event First" in the Preferences menu.

And what exactly is "Pro Mode"?

It prevents you from reaching maximum Scouting levels, so you'll never know the exact numbers for most stats.

Hopefully a quick question.

During the trial you can only play in January and February, correct? So, if you'd convert a mod from 2016, that would have to start from January of any year to work in the trial version?

Thanks in advance!

Yup, that’ll work. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AdarLowenheim" data-cite="AdarLowenheim" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I converted Fleisch's Januray 2017 RWC mod to play through in the beta. And for some reason, Finn Bálor's name doesn't have the accented "á" and has question mark instead. Anytime I press on Finn or search his name I get run-time error 3021, what can I do to fix it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not something that can be done on your end, most likely. Two things. 1) Make sure you have the most recent beta patch. 2) Report it in the Tech support forum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not something that can be done on your end, most likely. Two things. 1) Make sure you have the most recent beta patch. 2) Report it in the Tech support forum.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! Well I do have the recent patch, so I'll just report it in the tech support.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AnthonyUK" data-cite="AnthonyUK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What stats are important for A road agent to be good? booking?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Psychology and Experience are the most important. I think they're equal to each other in importance, but don't quote me on that. And Respect is of lesser importance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Psychology and Experience are the most important. I think they're equal to each other in importance, but don't quote me on that. And Respect is of lesser importance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you!</p><p> </p><p> One more, im playing as QAW - i have just hired a bunch of workers but they are as Heels and i want to change them to faces. I cant see where i can set this, and when i talk to them they say its too soon to turn, but none of them have debuted yet.</p><p> </p><p> how do i set them to face/heel when i first employ them?</p>

Thank you!

One more, im playing as QAW - i have just hired a bunch of workers but they are as Heels and i want to change them to faces. I cant see where i can set this, and when i talk to them they say its too soon to turn, but none of them have debuted yet.

how do i set them to face/heel when i first employ them?

Click on 'works heel/rudo' and it will bring up the ability to switch them.