TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

I did a quick convert of the 87 Golden Age mod. The first week WWF (Large) is signing guys who have written contracts with a lot of time left to JCP (Small). In 16 I had set up guys like Flair, Nikita, The Road Warriors with written deals so the couldn't get poached right off the bat but that is happening anyway in 20.

Is that a bug or a feature change this year (Much larger companies being able to sign exclusive talents to small companies) ?

I did a quick convert of the 87 Golden Age mod. The first week WWF (Large) is signing guys who have written contracts with a lot of time left to JCP (Small). In 16 I had set up guys like Flair, Nikita, The Road Warriors with written deals so the couldn't get poached right off the bat but that is happening anyway in 20.

Is that a bug or a feature change this year (Much larger companies being able to sign exclusive talents to small companies) ?

Testing a little more you have to set the contracts to iron clad to prevent them from getting signed. Don't know if that is the way exclusive written contracts are intended to work or not.

<p>Two questions.</p><p> </p><p>

The wrestlers stamina drops like crazy right after an event. Like 20 to 30 points!? Why is this and is there some way to stop it. Tired of going to the editor every time.</p><p> </p><p>

And also:</p><p>

What does "Enable disposition change timings" mean?</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Roclyjohan" data-cite="Roclyjohan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> What does "Enable disposition change timings" mean?</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The penalty for changing someone between face and heel too soon since the last time they changed.</p><p> </p><p> For my question, is there anywhere in the product menu or the handbook that lists how long segments should be? I have no idea and even the autobooker is booking 15 minute promos for some reason.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="franticloser" data-cite="franticloser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right click on them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you soooo much!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyoen got an idea how to pair someone with a manager?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> click on their name(above their photo) to alter the character details and it's right above mask and hair status</p>

here's my question. How do you assign someone as the owner and or booker of a developmental company?

Example. WAW owns PWU. I want an employee of WAW to run it, can I do that or do I have to in the editor make that person under contract with PWU and make him the owner that way?

Thank you, much appreciated

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ConnorGherlone" data-cite="ConnorGherlone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While using the in-game editor any stats I change on wrestlers immediately go down to 1/10 of what I made them. Is this supposed to happen?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you on the latest patch? I thought that had been fixed.</p><p> </p><p> Edit: If you're not, patch can be found here - <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545431" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545431</a></p>

This may be stupid but..

With worker stats.. is there a reason why some are red for one worker but the same category and figures are green for another?

Two workers in my promotion for menace have roughly the same stats, one is highlighted green and one highlighted red.

Is this something to do with the size of the wrestlers.. like Toned Middleweight/Lightheavyweight etc?

Is there somewhere that tells me what the 'cap' is for each stat as i'm trying to do a spreadsheet for my booking and its looking a little inconsistent at the moment.

Thanks