TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

No prob. :)

Question, I'm working on a database for my game and want to keep it somewhat in the confines of the games rules, so I was wonder...is there a minimum size that someone will sign a written deal? Does it vary by type? Will they sign a written non exclusive deal for a smaller company than a written exclusive deal?

Small, I believe. And I don't think it's different for exclusive vs non-exclusive.

Two questions

Are there roles in angles that prevent a worker from gaining popularity? I was running a feud in my last game before I re-started and noticed that my workers didn't gain any popularity. I used a manager who was rated on entertainment and then the workers were rated on star quality. They were on a show with a small broadcast range across the USA. I think they started with 8 popularity in the Southeast and after four weeks of promos they hadn't gained any popularity in any region.

I've noticed this is happening with matches too so I feel like it's me and I'm missing something. It happens in my child company and in my parent company.

My second question, is there a certain combination in the angle settings to not have a worker speak? I was using a manager for foreign workers like Psicosis and Jushin Liger and having them rated on star quality or whatever that choice is and having the manager rated on either entertainment or microphone depending on the person and I still get the language barrier note.

Is there a way to make a retired wrestler active via in-game-editor? I googled and found an answer that someone was able to do that in TEW 2016 but I can't find the option.

Is this not possible in TEW 2020? I changed the role of my road agent to occasional wrestler in the in-game-editor but he remains retired wrestler in-game.

Is there a way to make a retired wrestler active via in-game-editor? I googled and found an answer that someone was able to do that in TEW 2016 but I can't find the option.

Is this not possible in TEW 2020? I changed the role of my road agent to occasional wrestler in the in-game-editor but he remains retired wrestler in-game.

Not possible in 2020, unfortunately.

are new organic workers generating at all for anyone i have not seen one

Are you using a mod? If so, does it have dojos/training schools/performance centres set up?

Does anyone know the "trick" to getting owners to be their own head bookers? I remember there being some way of setting it so they think its okay, but I fired up my mod for the first time and day 1 was full of "promotion booker search" from all the small companies that aren't big enough for a chain of command beyond "owner books his shows".

Thanks.

Toxic backstage atmosphere

So I've discovered i'm awful at judging my response to backstage incidents. each negative moral has had a massive knock on effect to the rest of workers and my backstage moral is now at 0%. at every show/event almost every worker is affected with the moral note related to toxic atmosphere backstage.

i'm not sure how much this is affecting my show ratings but i'm yet to get a match rating above 72. (this may just be because i'm a rookie at booking matches but i'm not sure). any suggestions on how i can fix this?

I've already released a load of angry worker, and given bonuses and time off where i can. it's barely helped at all though. for every decision i make at least 2 workers don't like it.

(fyi i'm using a real world mod with a WWE save (Killing the Business))

thanks

Does anyone know the "trick" to getting owners to be their own head bookers? I remember there being some way of setting it so they think its okay, but I fired up my mod for the first time and day 1 was full of "promotion booker search" from all the small companies that aren't big enough for a chain of command beyond "owner books his shows".

Thanks.

Generally it’s a selfish personality (they don’t want to relinquish control) and making sure they have good booking skills (so they won’t hire someone they think can do better).

Am I the only one who dislikes the fact that I can't use retired workers for one off matches on a one appearance deal? I mean what's the harm in me bringing in Everest for a 6 min match against Bradley Blaze to build him up more and place him solidly in the main event. I dislike it but ah well what can ya do right

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SilentDeath" data-cite="SilentDeath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am I the only one who dislikes the fact that I can't use retired workers for one off matches on a one appearance deal? I mean what's the harm in me bringing in Everest for a 6 min match against Bradley Blaze to build him up more and place him solidly in the main event. I dislike it but ah well what can ya do right</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Have you tried the talk to worker function? You might be able to talk him into coming back for a match. And really in the real world, not everyone is willing to come back for one more match, so it is realistic to not be able to do it with whomever you want.</p>

Am I the only one who dislikes the fact that I can't use retired workers for one off matches on a one appearance deal? I mean what's the harm in me bringing in Everest for a 6 min match against Bradley Blaze to build him up more and place him solidly in the main event. I dislike it but ah well what can ya do right

why would everest come out of retirement to lose a match in 6 mins?

Generally it’s a selfish personality (they don’t want to relinquish control) and making sure they have good booking skills (so they won’t hire someone they think can do better).

Thanks. I thought it was something like that, yeah. I'll have to do some Attribute experimenting, as I don't want all those indy companies also having scumbag owners, so hopefully there's a balance. :)