TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Is there a way to set someone to be bald by a specific date.

For Example, Kurt Angle was balding in 2001 and decided to have it shaved of in 2002, there will never be pictures of him with hair after 2002 as he stayed bald. So is there a way (not narrative) or agers ive checked to set him to be bald to go bald by June 2002.

That way in the mod the player can do the storyline of him having his head shaved or the narrative can kick in after so his pictures can update?

Thanks

Developmental TV

I set up a broadcaster and a developmental territory, on a previous game i was sure i gave the developmental territory a show on my broadcaster, but i lost my save and restarted, and i've forgotten how i did it...

can anyone help, or was i imagining it?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Woodsmeister" data-cite="Woodsmeister" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to set someone to be bald by a specific date.<p> </p><p> For Example, Kurt Angle was balding in 2001 and decided to have it shaved of in 2002, there will never be pictures of him with hair after 2002 as he stayed bald. So is there a way (not narrative) or agers ive checked to set him to be bald to go bald by June 2002. </p><p> </p><p> That way in the mod the player can do the storyline of him having his head shaved or the narrative can kick in after so his pictures can update?</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not by a specific date, but you can by their age. Editor > Agers > Select the wrestler and then set the "Trigger Age" and the picture to use.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikeyboywonder15" data-cite="mikeyboywonder15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whenever I do a freestyle angle, when I look at the card after the show it doesn’t show the angle on the list. Is that just how it is or is there something I’m doing wrong?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure i've seen that? Are you using the latest patch 1.11?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="roversteve" data-cite="roversteve" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I set up a broadcaster and a developmental territory, on a previous game i was sure i gave the developmental territory a show on my broadcaster, but i lost my save and restarted, and i've forgotten how i did it...<p> </p><p> can anyone help, or was i imagining it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Office > Child Companies > Own Broadcaster then give them a new deal for their events/TV shows.</p>

Not by a specific age, but you can by their age. Editor > Agers > Select the wrestler and then set the "Trigger Age" and the picture to use.

Not sure i've seen that? Are you using the latest patch 1.11?

Office > Child Companies > Own Broadcaster then give them a new deal for their events/TV shows.

I downloaded the patch today but haven't tried. It's been like that for the last couple days. I'm just confused and I'm not sure if I've been doing something wrong. I'm not fully sure what I'm doing as I'm fairly new to the game. I know how to add text so when you go through the show it explains what's going on in the promo. After that though it doesn't show up on the card post show.

Where do you go to see how close a worker is to hall of fame/hall of immortals induction? I know in TEW 2016 you could look somewhere and it would tell you their points.

Click 'title history' and then 'achievements'. If they have any progress it'll be listed at the top.

how do i become the booker of wwe in my new save? someone told me to start unemployed and sim a year, then make myself the booker of the companty i want but HHH is the current booker and i dont think theyll be getting rid of him anytime soon lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="brandon21" data-cite="brandon21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how do i become the booker of wwe in my new save? someone told me to start unemployed and sim a year, then make myself the booker of the companty i want but HHH is the current booker and i dont think theyll be getting rid of him anytime soon lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just add another player and select WWE as the company you want to book.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Alucidus" data-cite="Alucidus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I switch a wrestler's alter ego? The only alter ego option I see lets me see a worker's alter ego but not change it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Click on the yellow "X is a y year old White American male..." text at the top of the roster screen, or on the "Is considered Y by the fans" or, "Is happy" text. This will take you to the screen where you can change a worker's details. If you want to select a pre-existing alter ego, there's a button about half way down on the left, below the bio. It won't be there if he doesn't have an alter ego (you can create one by changing the name/picture/bio and then hitting save).</p>

I've made a child company - how long is it before they start hiring? Last time I ran a child company and sent them any workers they didn't bother hiring anyone. Maybe I've missed something in set up?

Child companies made by players are completely dependent on the parent company. If you don't hire personnel, they don't. So you need to hire all of their people.

I know there is more scroll support if we keep "Enable New-Style Coloured Lists" unchecked. Is there similar reason to keep "Enable Coloured Text" unchecked? I like the colored text for getting a rough impression of a worker's skills but I'm wondering if I'm losing anything with it on.

I'm currently playing as AEW as the booker but not the owner. One of my goals is to get AEW to not be below #3 in the world by a certain date. I'm currently sitting in 6 but 3 of the companies in front of me are a lower size, less momentum, less prestige and less popularity. How is the company ranking determined exactly? Thanks

Forgive me if I'm being incredibly dense or not. I've been out of the loop for way too long.

Am I correct in thinking that for the Default skin, if I want to use the 80's themed website background in a game set "now", I'd need to rename the file? There isn't an in game option to set it?