TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Is there anywhere to discuss creative ideas or get help with writers block?

I find I keep needing help with storylines or new ideas to expand the company.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544952

That's a thread where people talk about broad or specific goings on in their saves. It's a good place to get ideas.

There is also a "booking committee" thread I believe. It may be a few pages back, but in that you can ask for ideas for workers or stories in your game.

Another great place for inspiration is the dynasty section. You can either find a dynasty based on the promotion you are running, or just pick one and start reading. There is a near unlimited number of creative ideas in those threads.

Why are my ace Mayu Iwatani prioritizing OZ Academy before me Stardom, when she is Stardom true born. Also, im ranked 12th in the world and OZ is ranked 34th...? Our contracts are basically the same, handshake with no bonuses. Im paying a little bit more per show. Basically the same momentum and prestige also.

One more thing. What is this 450k infusion of cash OZ has under misc?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrpengo88" data-cite="mrpengo88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can there be a positive advantage to two workers having a negative relationship? Like, can it improve match quality between the two?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope</p>

How good does a worker have to be stat wise to be a good road agent where i wont be getting road agent notes saying he didnt do a good job as a road agent for a match

It depends on a lot of variables. Psychology, experience, and respect are the three skills it looks at -- but it also has to do with the quality of talent in the match they are in. The better the competitors in the match, the better the road agent will need to be to keep up.

OK, I'm embarrassed to even ask this - where are the descriptions of what everything means in the new screens (e.g. Stable descriptions)? Is it just the "What's new in 2020"? Or is there a manual I'm not looking at?

Not dumb...took me a while to find it too. It's the '?' symbol in the top right corner with the minimize/X tabs. Opens up the manual for the game...very important and informative resource. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Not dumb...took me a while to find it too. It's the '?' symbol in the top right corner with the minimize/X tabs. Opens up the manual for the game...very important and informative resource. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Exactly what I am looking for. Thanks!

TCW just released Mighty Mo because he was involved in a drug smuggling operation... if as NYCW I hired him, how will it effect my company? Sponsorship deals?

New player here who picked up Wolf Hawkins after he got released for a drug smuggling operation. He had been on the shelf for a year and a half, and was considered toxic, but I (ACPW) had just lost my top guy and I have a 100% positive backstage and very strong leadership at the top, so I figured I'd roll the dice. Signed him to a 1 year exclusive deal, and have had no problems at all. He was rusty to start (50+ match ratings) but by his 3rd or 4th match he was in the 70's, and there are no backstage issues with him (as of yet...2-3 months in), and he's not been a negative influence because he's got a professional demeanor from what I recall.

My advice would be to consider that it just happened, so you make take a bit more of a hit to your popularity/sponsorship money than I did...I didn't notice any dip, but I'd have to look closer to be sure. I'm making half a mil a month right now, and whatever I may have lost sponsorship, I'm now making back in Wolf T-Shirt sales...so...outside of the drug bust, Wolf also seems like a model citizen...not sure what Mighty Mo is like though.

I'd say if the risk is worth the reward, then go for it...just be ready to cut bait if things go south quickly.

You can also book toxic talent on B-Shows to reduce the hit. It will hurt for a little bit, but you can overcome it. The real problem is when the toxic thing is gone and the deal runs out, everyone will be bidding his price so far up you might or might not be able to afford to keep him.