TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Why do some of my shows not gain popularity in my home region (where they are held) despite the rating being significantly higher than my popularity (a 52 rated show when my popularity is 14). I feel like I read somewhere there's a maximum amount you can gain in a certain period, but not sure what the specifics of that are, and can't find it now to check. I'm currently running 2 free shows per month but the 2nd seems to not gain anything, so it feels like it's kind of pointless running it....

It is as you commented, a company has a cap on how much it can gain in a single month. If your first show is gaining you a huge amount - which a 52 rated show for a tiny company likely would do, as that's disproportionately good - then your subsequent shows can't add more to the total.

It is as you commented, a company has a cap on how much it can gain in a single month. If your first show is gaining you a huge amount - which a 52 rated show for a tiny company likely would do, as that's disproportionately good - then your subsequent shows can't add more to the total.

This makes sense, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Thanks!

Is there a preference to make champions yellow when looking at booking screen or the roster etc.

Or is it just built into specific skins?

I beleive that is to do with enabling/disabling nee style lists in the settings. Not sure how that is affected by non default skins though

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LegionLars" data-cite="LegionLars" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has the cornellverse been updated since release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, the most up-to-date copy is in the pinned "Current Patch (Version 1.30 III), Change Log, Other Resources" thread in the technical support forum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="aXminster" data-cite="aXminster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there anything to do when a wrestler is causing rifts besides releasing him? He's turning my whole locker room against one specific worker.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It might be cheating but you can edit their relationship, I use that solution because there is not another choice than firing one of them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="samibalor" data-cite="samibalor" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It might be cheating but you can edit their relationship, I use that solution because there is not another choice than firing one of them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That will do the job. Thanks!</p>

Do dark matches affect momentum? I'm thinking along the lines of how WWE put dark matches on after RAW or whatever and because it's not on TV it's like it never happened.

Yes, as soon as one of my guys goes to cool momentum. I just do about 3 dark matches and they are back to warm

Is there a way to get around workers asking for time to heal? I turned off injuries thinking i'd stop getting the same worker asking for time off, after they've just had a month off, but no luck.

Also, what effect does not giving workers time off have? is it physical or just a morale thing?