TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

I keep forgetting to end storylines in matches, do you get the same benefit by ending it through the storyline screen, or is that seen as finishing it off screen with no payoff and theres no benefit from it?

There is no benefit either way, don't worry.

There is no benefit either way, don't worry.

No additional benefit you mean? I assume that by ending a storyline with a worker looking good/fairly good etc, then they get a bump up in momentum or pop for winning the storyline? Or is it now they get the increases as the storyline progresses?

No additional benefit you mean? I assume that by ending a storyline with a worker looking good/fairly good etc, then they get a bump up in momentum or pop for winning the storyline? Or is it now they get the increases as the storyline progresses?

They do not. They increase the momentum and the pop with wins and good match scores. Storylines per se don't affect that. As there are no winners and loses of the storyline other than in your head. The game doesn't reflect that.

They do not. They increase the momentum and the pop with wins and good match scores. Storylines per se don't affect that. As there are no winners and loses of the storyline other than in your head. The game doesn't reflect that.

Ah ok, I thought it had winners and losers before. Maybe it was a previous game.

All good, thanks

Is there a way to see which workers a member of your roster has a negative or positive relationship with, and not just the ones currently in your company?

Also is there a way to see your roster split by face/heel like in the previous games? (i.e. Faces on the left column - Heels on the right column)

Also is there a way to see your roster split by face/heel like in the previous games? (i.e. Faces on the left column - Heels on the right column)

Best way is to click on Contract, and sort the disposition column. Or when booking a match you can use the Face / Heel filter button at the top of the screen (available wrestlers only). Doesn't display exactly as you. We want, but does the same job.

One small question.

For some reason im not seeing any new workers. Ive been playing the real world mod for two years but i did a search for rookies and im not seeing them. I currently have regeneration off. Would they be created by the companies through Dojos? Im scared that If i simulate 5 years the same people would be pushed except now five years older.

also something else I wondered. It doesnt make sense to talk to workers outside your company. I could ask a worker in a different promotion to stop drinking and chances are they stop. This doesnt really make any sense. Not sure if this has been patched as I havent upgraded to the latest.

Usually when this happens pepole have the "Picture Requirement" set to "On" in the settings, which requires all newly generated workers to have a picture. If the data doesn't have any available pictures to use, as set in the Free Pictures part of the editor, then the game won't be able to generate any new workers. Also, if you have Regeneration turned off you won't get any new workers from old ones retiring.

If i have freestyle angle with

Wrestler A (well known) - rated on entertainment

Wrestler B (well known) - rated on entertainment

Wrestler C (unknown - tryng to get over and improve skills) - not rated

Will wrestler Cs entertainment skills improve, or will he only be able to get a pop boost due to the rating?

Do the workers need to be rated on the specific skill to improve it?

Does anyone have a definitive answer for this? I've seen a lot of conflicting info on the subject.

So, maybe a noob question, but here goes:

How long does it take for a wrestler to become "happy" again?

And how to do it? Say someone has big morale issues... I usually just throw money at them, but that isn't an option here ... How long I suppose is about their personality, but what can you do to make their morale better?

So, maybe a noob question, but here goes:

How long does it take for a wrestler to become "happy" again?

And how to do it? Say someone has big morale issues... I usually just throw money at them, but that isn't an option here ��... How long I suppose is about their personality, but what can you do to make their morale better?

If they're part of your promotion you can give the big wins, hire friends - a successful turn can even help increase morale.

If they've left the promotion and annoyed them by jobbing the life out of them, then those wrestlers have been known to hold that grudge for some time...

Sorry if this has been asked or sounds basic, but if I move a title from my child company to my main company does the champion move with it? EG; Lets say im WWE and I want the NXT Title to be defended on the next PPV (Wrestlemania) is that possible without changing the lineage of the title?

So, messing around with the default pictures, replacing/moving/etc. I'm getting run-time error 481 - Invalid picture. None of the files look to be in the wrong format when sorting the files in the folder by file type. Anyone know any other way to identify the files that might be causing the problem?

Hello. I've played all the old tew and wmma games. But tew 2020 now and I'm wondering. I think I remember that before that there was product trends in the world. Like hardcore matches getting more popular in Mexico etc. Is this taken out of TEW2020? Can't seem to find it

Hello. I've played all the old tew and wmma games. But tew 2020 now and I'm wondering. I think I remember that before that there was product trends in the world. Like hardcore matches getting more popular in Mexico etc. Is this taken out of TEW2020? Can't seem to find it

Click on the date in-game, it will show you all the active era stuff. I know it's kinda hidden and easy to miss since no-one really clicks on there. :)

Is there a way I can have my A TV show tape before my B show?

In your "Events & TV" section there is a button near the bottom left next to Availability called "Show Priority", in which you can order your TV and Events for any day in which there are more than one. :)