TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Hi everyone!

I am currently trying to progress my headcanon (My character gets promoted to book a different company) and I'm wondering how I can force the current booker out through the in-game editor or some other way.

Hi everyone!

I am currently trying to progress my headcanon (My character gets promoted to book a different company) and I'm wondering how I can force the current booker out through the in-game editor or some other way.

You could add a new player in the game, as booker of the relevant company. Then resign, and leave the game as that player.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, the most up-to-date copy is in the pinned "Current Patch (Version 1.30 III), Change Log, Other Resources" thread in the technical support forum.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I put the latest Cverse database into the current one I'm having right now, my current save game isn't affected right? So if I decide to make a second cverse game e.g. then I have the new updated one, but my first old one also still can be played, right?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Skallux" data-cite="Skallux" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I put the latest Cverse database into the current one I'm having right now, my current save game isn't affected right? So if I decide to make a second cverse game e.g. then I have the new updated one, but my first old one also still can be played, right?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's correct.</p>

No they don't. Workers who have left the business are done with the business. If someone goes on hiatus they can return, but if they're set as left the business they will never return.

Really? Even with the Can't Stay Away Attribute?

Edit: Nvm. Missread that attribute

I'm currently running a Medium-sized promotion on a monthly schedule with two brands (each brand has one weekly television show), but the "House Shows" button says I can't use house shows because I'm a touring company. Is this because I'm running a brand split?

St.T

It's because your company is set as a touring company.... but with the changes between 16 and 20, you no longer have off months so you haven't even noticed. You'll need to go to Events & TV -> Redo Schedule and then change it to one of the non-touring options. :)

It's because your company is set as a touring company.... but with the changes between 16 and 20, you no longer have off months so you haven't even noticed. You'll need to go to Events & TV -> Redo Schedule and then change it to one of the non-touring options. :)

Alright. Thanks. I'll try that. I'm guessing it still has to be changed on the first day of the month?

St.T

Probably a silly question, but I can only see the images on this forum in my own diary and nowhere else. This goes for both my laptop and iPhone.

Any help whatsoever with this issue would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Click "User CP" on top left hand corner of forum. Click "Edit Options". Scroll down to "Visible Post Elements" and make sure everything is checked.

Does anyone know which days are Christmas, new year, valentines etc.?

Cheers

I would assume ...

New Years would be Jan - Week 1 - Day 1

Valentines would be Feb - Week 2 - Day 7 (14th day of the month)

Christmas would be Dec - Week 4 - Day 4 (25th day of the month)

Is it possible to make the financial aspect of the game remotely challenging?

I'm five years into a save with the default data and every company above Tiny is raking in consistent profits (huge profits in the case of the larger companies) which makes the finances meaningless. WMMA had a setting to adjust the finances, but I don't see one here.