Poll: Do you MOSTLY play Cverse or Real World Mod? Just curious...

Poll: Do you MOSTLY play Cverse or Real World Mod? Just curious...  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: Do you MOSTLY play Cverse or Real World Mod? Just curious...

• Default Cverse
    • Real World
    • Another Fictional like Thunderverse, etc

Just had this comment pointed out to me, just wanted to say thanks for that comment, I'm glad you enjoy it!

No, thank you for the mod! As much as I love the 97 C'Verse mod, and am enjoying what I've played of the 77 mod, the 18 mod is just so detailed and expansive, and the changes for all the companies is so interesting. The huge changes to NOTBPW and there rise to prominance, having TCW actually gaining momentum with smart booking while USPW's locker room starts becoming toxic and SWF is in such a weird position with Bruce booking. The Japanese scene being completely turned on it's head, with INSPIRES and WLW running the show with BHOTWG and especially PGHW just trying to hold everything together. OLLIE seemingly starting to put it together, while SOTBPW keps thriving through all sorts of bad luck. Just everything flows so perfectly with a time of growth. The C'Verse 2020 edition jut feels so..... lacking by comparison. Which isn't a shot at Adam, as he had plenty of other stuff to work with. But I just can't imagine playing 2020 over 18, with maybe the exception of BCG being fun.

I'm actually working on setting up a version of your save were NOTBPW and TCW align and form a Consortium with a unified goal of securing "pure" wrestling's dominance worldwide. The idea would be founded by Victoria Stone in her attempt to keep pushing boundaries of what's possible for the company. TCW joins in by a promise that they would have exclusive rights for Action Figures of all companies involved, expanding there marketplace (It also gives them the benefit of selling Joanne Rodriguez toys, cause course), and is then aligned with OLLIE (playing to Lopez's vanity by convincing him this is his chance to make him look like the best owner in Mexican wrestling history), PGHW (who join due to desperation, as they would have NOTBPW's and TCW's revenue added to potentially save themselves), and both 5SSW and AAA (5SSW for stability, AAA for the sheer money potential), and then they make one big "Wrestling Subscription Service" that they work together in to expand there growth. Sorry for the divergence in discussion, but god I love this mod and what you can do with it.

<p>I alternate between C-verse and Thunderverse games. </p><p> </p><p>

I'll usually play TEW pretty heavily for a few weeks, then not touch it for months. I always end up starting a new game in the other universe rather than trying to remember what was happening in the last save.</p>

Sorry for the divergence in discussion, but god I love this mod and what you can do with it.

I'll also try not to take over this thread too much, but just had to say that all sounds so good, got to love the idea of Joanne Rodriguez action figures, youd make millions lol. I have tried to make it so promotions are able to grow and are in a good position to expand. It's a fake universe, my mind it's a world where wrestling is loved and people are just waiting for the chance to support multiple companies of various styles lol.

PGHW, OLLIE, NOTBPW and TCW is a great mix and would be a fantastic alliance!

<p>I usually do a multiverse database that is a combo of c-verse and real world data. C-verse 97 combined with monteral aftermath was my favorite setup to run in TEW 2016. </p><p> </p><p>

I also liked doing a 2016 multiverse with c-verse, t-verse and real world data. That could lead to pretty long load times tho so I would put on some wrestling or a movie in the background to watch while it loaded but I like playing with larger databases like that.</p><p> </p><p>

I am currently running a save with a combo of the current c-verse merged with the killing the business mod and having a lot of fun.</p>

I play any fictional mod. I play a lot of core C-Verse. Derek B's C-Verse '97 is amazing. I'm super hyped for the return of the 70s C-Verse mod. I also play Thunderverse. But I don't touch real world mods with a 10' pole. I can't play them. I can't read real world diaries. I just have no interest in the real world at all. Which is funny because I am a professional wrestler in the real world.

Definitely real world. I would love to play Cverse, but I just can't get into it. I think if there was a way way back retro version that would probably help me, as I prefer old retro mods for TEW (and most games actually) so I am a bit excited for a few of the retro versions of it announced on the mods board, but yeah so far just haven't ever really gotten into it.

<p>I can't answer the poll because there is no option for roughly 50/50. I love my old school 70s-80s wrestling, but I enjoy the Cverse too....and I've barely scratched the surface in it after all these years. I usually play TCW, I've never tried to play in Oceania, Europe, or India (well, obviously). I've only done a tiny bit in Japan, Britain, Canada, or Mexico. </p><p> </p><p>

Usually, I'll play either Cverse or Real World for a couple of months...then not play for a while...then come back and start a new game in whichever one I did not play last time. At the moment, I'm playing a Cverse game and a Real World game at the same time. I play a week of TCW game time, book a card, then switch to the other game and do the same.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PW_Fandom" data-cite="PW_Fandom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49894" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Real world mods just don't play the same way the cverse does, they play the way the modder thinks the game is played with stats that represent what the modder thinks the workers should have to reflect their perception of a worker's real talents as opposed to what would actually work in the game, for this reason it's rare to see a real world mod I like.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Very much this. Always is no fun booting up RW mods and seeing Alex Kozlov have Tommy Cornell stats or w/e.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49894" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very much this. Always is no fun booting up RW mods and seeing Alex Kozlov have Tommy Cornell stats or w/e.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Almost any modern mods were ruined for me when I'd see Kurt Angle in the late 2000's being rated in the 90's for technical skills when the dude hasn't worked a technical match since 2002.</p><p> </p><p> But yeah, this has ruined most real world mods. The only ones I like are older ones, and then I can modify them myself.</p>

• 2 weeks later...